Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope (61247 Views)

Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by GoodMuyis(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks

What really matters is that every man should marry his spending mate.

If finance should be a determining factor, A man earning 30k monthly should marry a REASONABLE lady earning similar, both will understand how to spend wisely
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by charlisco(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Family comprise of man, woman, a child and house help = 4 person

How i do my budget per month

first i have the following already
Deep freezer, Gas cooker, Electric Stove

Refil of gas Cooker 8000k monthly

Provision-
-Beans [2 basket] x 2400 = 4800
- Red Oil [2 liters] x 1600 = 3200
Groudnut Oil King [2 liter] x 1500 = 3000
Maggie [ 2pk] x700= 1400
salt [ 2pk] x 100 = 200
Rice [3 basket] = 2600 = 7800
Macroni [3 pack] x 1000 = 3000
Total = 23400

Rentage (Self contain) 18,000

Child School Fees for a term = 37000

MTN Data 24gig = N3500

Transportation = N3000

8000 + 23400 + 18000 + 37000 + 3500 + 3000 = 92900

Note that some of this item stated above will not get finished on time, some will moved over to the nxt month.

My Location is Warri, Delta State.

please note that is not my month salary, but how i do spent 100k per month

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4

Use both and don't forget to Target the head. Can you just imagine how stupid he sound?

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by chypotenti(m): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

She will only remain in her father's house at 33 and above if she's not an asset, too selective, or just personal choice. Nothing wrong with being unmarried at 33, ok? Some people want a certain standard of living and there's nothing wrong with that.
I wonder the kind of mentality women have in this country, you want a good life and you want to depend on an imaginary guy for that? Nor go hussle, you go wait tire!!!!
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BePrepared: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Olalan:
Internet and fake living, you need to ask yourself how many people are gainfully employed in Nigeria? Majority of working class people earn below 100k monthly and yet marriages are conducted weekly.

If you like be waiting for a above 100k earner before starting a relationship......your eye go soon clear

Online everyone is a don
Offline we know what sup

How many young people are earning 50k online.

I know married men in the north earning 18k, 21k etc but online everyone earns 100k

Kwantinue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by kemiwealth: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
This type of unreasonable question is the reason why some ladies are above 40 and still single.
Rozross:
A thread was created by blessedmercy asking if it would be wise to settle down with a man that earns 100k and all she got was insults and jabs from guys, like seriously?

Should a guy who earns 100k think of marriage or how to double his hustle ? Why are most guys unrealistic, can 100k fend and cater for yourself alone.

Please I’ll want those who think it’s ok to come break it down for us on how the 100k will be managed monthly, I maybe learning a whole lot from this. Thanks
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Allisgud: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ebubu9:

Many of them saying it their father’s current salary is nothing to write home about. They want to bring nothing to the table and enjoy everything on the table. Such women, give them 10 years of big girl. At 35 years they’ll marry a man who earns 75.
75 ke,u no call 45
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ransomtheking(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nope not even a man that earns 75k they will be looking for any man and that's when they start moving from one prayer house to another
With a right woman by a man's side things get awesome
I am a witness
Ebubu9:

Many of them saying it their father’s current salary is nothing to write home about. They want to bring nothing to the table and enjoy everything on the table. Such women, give them 10 years of big girl. At 35 years they’ll marry a man who earns 75.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Lucrativress(f): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
sparko1:

NO! I use your analysis, not 500k

I combined the income as you suggested and analyse.

How do you survive with 20k salary as a man in Lagos, even in the village it is not easy, let's stop pretending, my younger sister in school receives 30k monthly, she still come home to pick food stuff.
If your younger sister didn't have a choice,trust me she'll not die
How a man survives 20k salary
You'll have to find out for yourself
Just know there are the low and the lowest.
It'll shock you to know some of them are managing with full contentment,one I find puzzling and amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
nonix22:
Na God save you.

Yea bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by detectivejones: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
VERDA:

These two things are not mutually exclusive, it's not bad for a woman to want to have a good life, the problem is just that some of them have a sense of entitlement, not patient, don't want to work to support their husbands to have a good life.

I am sure if you had a daughter you would want her to marry a man that can take care of her and give her a good life or at least a hardworking man that aspires to improve his financial situation over time...with the woman putting in work of course, so it's not a bad thing for a woman to want a good life, generally speaking.

I said all of these cos even though some women might be no go area, statements like women want a life their mother never had is not right....our dads did the best they could, that they remained poor financially does not mean the daughters should not want more out of life.
If you understood my comment you'd know it was aimed towards the one's with entitled mentality.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by chypotenti(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
charlisco:
Family comprise of man, woman, a child and house help = 4 person

How i do my budget per month

first i have the following already
Deep freezer, Gas cooker, Electric Stove

Refil of gas Cooker 8000k monthly

Provision-
-Beans [2 basket] x 2400 = 4800
- Red Oil [2 liters] x 1600 = 3200
Groudnut Oil King [2 liter] x 1500 = 3000
Maggie [ 2pk] x700= 1400
salt [ 2pk] x 100 = 200
Rice [3 basket] = 2600 = 7800
Macroni [3 pack] x 1000 = 3000
Total = 23400

Rentage (Self contain) 18,000

Child School Fees for a term = 37000

MTN Data 24gig = N3500

Transportation = N3000

8000 + 23400 + 18000 + 37000 + 3500 + 3000 = 92900

Note that some of this item stated above will not get finished on time, some will moved over to the nxt month.

My Location is Warri, Delta State.

please note that is not my month salary, but how i do spent 100k per month
my guy you are not prudent with your spending at all...so chill!
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by flames007(m): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma
Personally, i have a strong feeling that anything below 300k in this present economy is just suffering. So i wouldn't really love to be earning below that figure before i get married. Mind you, my average take home is 150k+ and still 20-something.

But there is a saying that he who fully contemplates the outcome before taking a step should be prepared to stand on one leg. Relating it to your question, it simply means that, as long as he's doing his best and planning for better, why not start building something with him?

But i guess the saying that women are naturally selfish is true. Only a man can truly love; rarely will a woman think about anyone's survival than hers and her kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BePrepared: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma

So Chika that is earning 18k in our school with 3 children should hang himself abi

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by VERDA: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
detectivejones:
If you understood my comment you'd know it was aimed towards the one's with entitled mentality.

Abi, no wahala.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by GboyegaD(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Domestic stuff is not his work? Ok What makes you think taking part of the financial responsibility is your work? You mentioned Support and is the husband helping out domestically not a support? Personally I don’t like to see men doing domestic chores but i believe if you are in a marriage where you provide financially as a wife then there’s nothing equally wrong if the husband provides domestic support as well.

One song came to mind while reading this. It goes thus:
"Aimo lo nse o, pe gbogbo ohun to ndan ko mi wura omoge;
To ba di gbana a ye o, oju re a ja to ba ye o na...". Which means not all that glitters is gold and this you will learn at the right time with great lessons.

There are homes where the wife doesn't earn a single dime and the husband still helps a lot with the chores and some where the woman carries most of the financial responsibilities and the man doesn't do a thing in the marriage. All it implies is that each home is unique and have its dynamics.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Backpedal: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
lezz:

When ignorant kids found the internet and a platform like Nairaland to push drivel down our throats.

What's the average earnings in Nigeria?

What's the minimum wage in the country?

How are SMEs fairing?

Simple research would have saved the the energy of displaying your ignorance here.
Leave them

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by God1000(m): 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop being unrealistic, your 92K can't do anything.

For example, I tell you I want to make my hair and I need 10-15k, would you count that as "ridiculous demands"?
you are obviously a spendthrift, frugality isn't in your dictionary.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by tfelicityk(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Go and practice it first then come and tell us your experience...
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by dkings101(m): 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Shey na only man come this world come suffer?? The responsibility after marriage is not for one head to carry ABEG. After all, the fruitfulness of every marriage is a child and it's takes a man and woman to reciprocate, then why is it now the responsibility of the man to fend for wife and children considering the numerous bills for the man to pay.

Many homes are broken today just for this same reason. A man's money / income is for the whole family while the woman is for herself and partially for the children. Wetin happen sef? If not for reciprocating sake, the institution called marriage is another big SCAM.

Rozross:

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Stevesuccess(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
A close ally that is married told me something. I want to share. He actually encourage me to follow suit.

Emma is the third born of late Ayo. Ayo was a retired O'2 in Nigeria Army. Immediately he retired, he was paid is retirement benefits.

He bought a house in kaduna. Emma, his siblings moved into a two. Late Ayo returned to his village, flexing with other women and relatively abandon Emma, and others.

Emma was able to skell through private secondary school with the help of his Mummy petty trade

After secondary school he enrolled into a computer school and earned himself a Diploma in Data processing and computer programming.

With his speed in typing, he secured a job in a computer business center and later became a boss of his own without a shop. Typing and writing project for out going students in a highly recognised university in kaduna.

He wrote jamb and secured admission in a college of education. Sponsoring himself all through without any help from uncles and aunts.

Concluded his B.ed in Chemistry as best in that year. Finished NYSC and relocated to Abuja.

Today, he is a teacher in Gwarinpa in Abuja, earning 65k month.

Before relocating, he is into an open relationship. With the caliber of family his woman is from, they turn him down when he approached her family has a suitor. But with the insistent of his now wife. They got married.

THE BELOW ANSWERED YOUR BREAKDOWN
The guy bring his woman into a single room of 90k. Being a graduate that she is, he was able to secure a job of 40k with a bonus according to sales.

They reside in Madala, saving 40-60k monthly. Note also that the cost of learving in this area is minimal.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Mrviktor(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Person wey dey earn 110 go dey feel like odogwu now
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by tnerro1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

If she adds her own to the 100k and they both use it, is that a bad thing?
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Backpedal: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
SerikiFulani:
I wonder why we have so many leeches nowadays undecided All they think about is money smiley

A man with dreams/potentials and who is hardworking could become anything tomorrow...E-money & Obi cubana's wives were there for them when they were fvcking poor....Infact,Emoney's wife was with him and his brother at their one room apartment in Ajegunle that year ditto Obi cubana....You see the way they spoiling and adoring their wives now that they wealthy smiley

But today,if you don't drive a clean car,do fraud,have a nice house or apartment,these leeches wouldn't want to have anything to do with you.

Lord knows I've got nothing but mad hatred for materialistic mofos smiley
It's simple then....

Avoid them
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by somehow: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Rent, you can hardly get a room selfcon below 150k, feeding? Transportation? Health? Clothes and miscellaneous expenses? I need a genuine and true breakdown. See ehn most people you talked about living happily under the 100k monthly have supports they are not telling you of. I hate to pretend that all is good when I know I’m sweating it within. Let’s be realistic

So you mean 20% of 100k can only rent a house of 150k?

What is 20% of 100k x 12 months?
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by TheDemola: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin
I honestly wasn't quoting you for an argument. I was just thinking that that shouldn't be a priority. However, a man should be able to provide for his household, providing should not mean the wife should be dependent.
When there is, he gives, when there isn't, the wife supports.
PS: I will not quote you again grin
UyaiIncomparabl:

First of all, I didn't quote you.

To answer your question anyway. I want my man to be able to provide for me and be responsible for my needs - doesn't mean I am a leech or will be dependent on him. Simply put, I want a provider man in the whole sense of it. wink

Don't quote me again. I can't go back and forth with arguments. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by sparko1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lucrativress:

I'm single yes but I don't have a fixed feeding budget
Cause I am good at managing actually
I could have a budget doubling in price cause I'm trying out new recipes on the internet or trying out Canteens or Restaurants.
Doesn't mean I don't know how I've managed a 20k income,a 60k income,an 100k income and others.
Concerning Hospitals, I guess the prayer is to be in good health cause at times,not eating well or eating right might not be the cause for an illness.
The major prayer is to have the fees to pay the bills when needed.
You can't tell me because you earn 100k and want to eat well,you now spend 70k on just feeding as a single man.
For me
Either my income is way above it or I'm not even checking the price.
But this is the point, for a fixed salary like this,it is only sensible to guage your spendings and adjust to your income size.
(I'm impressed with your baking bread)
I got flour since and haven't baked nada

Let check this 60k for food you say is extravagant.
Semo 5kg - 3,500 I
Rice - 4,000
Bean 2,000
Yam - 5000
Meat 15,000 cook weekly
Fish 10,000
Soup materials weekly cooking - 3,000 *4 =12,000
Oil red- 2,500
Oil white- 2,500
Gas 4,500
Indomine - 3,500
Egg 5,000
Flour and other bread making stuff- 5,000
Drinks (soft drink) - 5,000
Beer.- 5,000
Household Cleaning includes bathing - 5,000

Let me stop here

This alone is over 60k

A lady can be earning 20k and be doing fine, but there's a guy doing some spending, ask him to send the complete details of what he spent monthly. This is not directly at you, but its a statement of fact.

Some ladies cream is 10k, soap is 5k make stuff is 5k
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Harrynight(m): 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
shocked

Let's rather talk about ladies legally married to men earning 50k and below cry
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Munamoqel: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

how much was her father earning when he married her mama. and produce her !
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by zionstaar75: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

I guess you're still below 30,when you're 40 your eyes go clear. A guy is earning 100k and u want us to plan the 100k so ure not planning to add anything to it.what an unproductive mindset
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by luckyz4rea(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:

Is marriage about money? No! There are couples earning way below 100k and are living very fine!

Also, your location and what you earn may not require the kind of lifestyle others who live in some certain location do.

Ultimately, how you’ve disciplined your life will determine how you spend your money regardless how much you earn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To. / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.