Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85862 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Tbasicme: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Godada:

Shed more light on the matter.

When certain things happen at the allegedly wrong time, you would think it's actually a bad thing.

The thing is this, you are now full a man.

Do you know how many men out there that wants to have a child but can't.

Some want to get someone like you to add your sperm to their wives egg. Trust me, I kid you not.

I know a lady that couldn't get pregnant back then.

She got a live in lover.

His duty was to eat, hit and shot his cum.

She supported his humping with local herbs she got from these local midwives you find in every nooks and crannies in every city.

I heard them quarreling, the guy could not get the job done.

Imagine been paid.

She reneged on their agreement after paying #500k as against #1m.

If you see what people to have a child, you will embrace your circumstances

Sorry, dude.

Don't kill that baby

Embrace his new responsibility: you will be spending your future with your bestie.

Words of wisdom.

The best advise I have read so far

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by EdoMarketspot: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.

First what's your financial status?
Don't think of abortion no Mata no Mata

Get free practical videos on animations
What's app
@8@211 69 43 4

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Lastborn0074: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I'm scared bro..i'm young
When you do what you should not do, be ready to see what you should not see
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by AdaAwka1: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

Having 1 child is nothing to worry about just use condoms to prevent more pregnancies wen u r not ready. If you cant marry her now then support her all thru the pregnancy and wen she give birth you guys should take care of the child together. The truth is the 1st 3yrs doesn't cost much. Exclusive breastfeeding for the 1st 6months then watever solid you eat for the next months and yrs. Sch issue doesn't come up until after 2yrs plus. Man up but remember condoms next time. You both shld Get a side hustle. Its not easy for everyone now even the rich.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Chris2863(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin grin
ufotunang:
....he wants him to tell him how many rounds he did and the sex styles she gave the guy
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Tbasicme: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro u won't understand, I'm depressed..

Don't be depressed. Embrace it and move on with your life. You are not the first and definitely won't be the last
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by romunu(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Matured minds only, you are matured enough to take responsibilities.
ccjoe:

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Enumerator(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
"You an ophan, still very young and can't handle this situation but can Bleep raw abi?"
ccjoe:

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Iniobizy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
When you were enjoying it, did you remember that you were orphan...
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Arysexy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Welcome to fatherhood.

Hughes Pampers na 5500

Nan1 na 3500

Cerelac na 5000

Wipes na 1500

And baby go finish the above in less than 2 weeks.

So double up and prepare for the task ahead.

I no put pyjamas, dress, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by BurialGround: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Godada:

Shed more light on the matter.

When certain things happen at the allegedly wrong time, you would think it's actually a bad thing.

The thing is this, you are now full a man.

Do you know how many men out there that wants to have a child but can't.

Some want to get someone like you to add your sperm to their wives egg. Trust me, I kid you not.

I know a lady that couldn't get pregnant back then.

She got a live in lover.

His duty was to eat, hit and shot his cum.

She supported his humping with local herbs she got from these local midwives you find in every nooks and crannies in every city.

I heard them quarreling, the guy could not get the job done.

Imagine been paid.

She reneged on their agreement after paying #500k as against #1m.

If you see what people to have a child, you will embrace your circumstances

Sorry, dude.

Don't kill that baby

Embrace his new responsibility: you will be spending your future with your bestie.

You only encouraged him but you forgot that someone's carrier is in jeopardy.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Ferdinandu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Being a father is one of the great thing in life, brace yourself for fatherhood and probably husbandhood. Only thing is that your years of carefree adolescenthood has been cut short. Now find a job and get ready to feed a family
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by AdaAwka1: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro I'm not always like DAT..I'm a very god fearing person..it was jxt an accident...so I'm not in that class atall..thank u

You knack without condom belle come, you call it an accident. Are you for real?? Did you think the girl was barren?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Spizzy1: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You're not serious. You forgot you were an orphan when you went about having sex calling her your bestie. Stop deceiving yourself and dance the rhythm of music you played for yourself.
You didn't come for advise when you went about committing immorality. Please stop disturbing public space. Congratulations latest prospective father.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by BurialGround: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Arysexy:
Welcome to fatherhood.

Hughes Pampers na 5500

Nan1 na 3500

Cerelac na 5000

Wipes na 1500

And baby go finish the above in less than 2 weeks.

So double up and prepare for the task ahead.

I no put pyjamas, dress, etc

That's if God help him the baby is not selective on food, na here he will know say khaki no be leather.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Newton2024: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Does the bolded make sense to you?

Please don't abort. That child may be the only saviour of your generation. More so, abortion is murder before God.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Raymond247(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You are still at school and you do regular press ups without protection, undermining the obvious outcome? That's hilarious!

Secondly, you still forgot the fact you are just an orphan with promising potential, you still dey pour everything inside, my dear, good advice for you.

Advice 1:
If you can lay down to do it, you have to stand up to raise them.

Advice 2
Me I no go fit recommend abortion for u. I no fit pity you because na you use your hand draw this situation to yourself.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by lookingfly: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro u won't understand, I'm depressed..
u
Were u depressed when u were knacking pussay grin
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Arysexy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
BurialGround:

That's if God help him the baby is not selective on food, na here he will know say khaki no be leather.

I tell you. Some baby dey reject baby food like mad. Na only foreign ones wey dey expensive they go accept.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by CALCULUS16: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
People and mistake pregnancy tale. It wasnt mistake when you took off your clothes.
It wasn't mistake when you took off your boxer
It wasn't mistake when u took off her pant
It wasn't mistake when u r pounding her like fufu, o boy u r too bad.
Itsnt a mistake, u were just deluded by your brain due to the pleasure u r gaining from that bottomless pit you have dug with your phallus.
Welcome to the world of fathers, if you abort that pregnancy, note this; you are a murderer if u do so.
Get ready the baby items, I guess it is going to be female. Children from this kind thing are always female.
Happy fathers day to you in advance

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by AdaAwka1: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
it's just ur opinion Sir..nothing new to me I'm already used to hardship... Incase u don't know i've been huzling since I was 9 so nothing is new, i'll keep my child and I'm coming out of this beta..i may only have to drop from skul but u can't discourage me...bye

You dont need to drop out of school
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Dicksonnet: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
This generation is evil, satanic, demonic and very worthless.
You go here BESTIES
You go there BESTIES
See shameful emerging story, not shameful because the lady got pregnant but shameful because they gave the world the impression that they are just FRIENDS but behind the door penis is erecting and puna is getting seriously wet followed by action meant only for lovers or married couples. Stop deceiving yourself in the name of this stupid besties here and there.
Just this morning, a friend came complaining how his girlfriend's best friends are all men and how arrogant and adamant the lady handles their relationship, I just told him if you want to live till old age you better cut off from her because it should not surprise you that one or more of the acclaimed besties is/are fingering her.

Tell me which of the besties between a girl and a boy has not ended in promiscuity.
I detest this generation for their lack of discipline and self control. Always Learn to call a spade a spade, don't deceive us with besties impression when you know that the two of you are sleeping together and having regular sex. My point is that BESTIES don't work between male and female.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by marsup: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Why do I find this funny.... What were you expecting, having an unprotected sex? Too much enjoyment... No abortion pls. Get a job and take care of your responsibility.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by zomby(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You do it regularly without condom?? What exactly was your expectation?
When folks do it on a regular without condom, they produce baby not cake.

You don’t need any advise from anyone…Your bestie is the one carrying the baby, that’s the person you should be talking to. Regardless of the advise you get she is fully in control…you can’t force her to do whatever she doesn’t desire.

Talk to her, present all your cards to her and together make the right decision.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

grin grin grin grin grin boy finish waiting you start grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Bencolins: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
I'm just laughing my ribs out because I was almost a victim twice but God had mercy on me and thank God for his mercies and grace I have learnt my lessons, but sir please don't kill that baby because that baby may be the ticket to your future and beside abortion is a sin against God and man, I pray helps comes your way because its not easy to become a father unexpectedly

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by integrity16(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

W

Mistakenly?? What kinda word is that? When you were pumping without condom, what did you expect?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by frozen70(f): 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Congratulations on your achievement

Since you are an orphan, I will advise you keep the pregnancy

That child could be your father or mother coming back to you

Then after the child birth, you will you will develop sense
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Tunjibalogun: 1:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Pampers and baby food will cost you about 30k monthly.

Clothing and sheltering the baby and the monther shouldn’t not cost you below 60k monthly.

Get ready.
You guys nawa oo. This guy will get heart attack oo
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by omoadeleye(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Uhm, you have been doing it regularly with no condom and nothing happened and now she just got pregnant, maybe you should ask other guys that fvcked her while you were fvcking her.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I can tell that's someone's gf you just got pregnant now. Reason why it's not good to keep bestie you end up fucking each other. And claim bestie. Carry your cross. And for the stupid girl lasllas na abortion go end am

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.