Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? (85787 Views)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ufotunang: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
So you do not know that when you sleep with a girl that there is 99% chance of her getting pregnant...condom you people will not want to use ..you both the girl and the boy will say i like it raw ..I enjoy it without condom..then you can see the result of liking raw sex..you have to take the responsibility ....

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Dpundict: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Keep the baby. You only need to hustle hard and cater for her and the baby as you school but first try and meet with her parents and let them know you are responsible for their daughter's pregnancy and you don't intend running away from your responsibilities as you love her and you are asking for their forgiveness and help as time goes on. They may react at first but trust me bro they will assist you both till you get your self together later. I sometimes wish I dated anyone while I was in uniben. I wasted my 5 years and left without a partner though I was an exco even in a big fellowship those years. cry
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Sweetvie: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
boma10:
Plz am registered member of nairaland how can a post on the site? Thanks
u mean post a topic? Just go the section u want to post on then scroll down u will see create new topic... Click on that

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by hammer3x: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..

NIGGA, DID YOU LIKE, SMACK DAT ASS OR DID YOU GRAB DAT ASS?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by obyrich(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
We do it regularly and without condom, I never knew it will end like this.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

##Mature minds only and no insult pls.
Fake story by Chizzybunna.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Ekpeikot11: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
iLegendd:
grin

Be proud your sperm is working. There are men praying for their sperms to work. When I impregnated my beautiful Asian girlfriend three times that year, I was just panicking like you, but there were people who wanted what I was rejecting.

Life no balance. Keep calm and be proud of your sperm.

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chris2863:
shred which light again, you want him to narrate the bedroom experience join or what??
....he wants him to tell him how many rounds he did and the sex styles she gave the guy

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by amp01(m): 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

I haven't been able to sleep since yesterday. I'm a promising young guy and still in school and this girl is my bestie in school.
Pls i'm just an orphan and still very young.. I need advice on how to handle this situation now..

So, how is it mistakenly?
You are now an ophan,when you were enjoying yourself,u were not an Ophan.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Kajaard: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

You mistakenly got someone pregnant undecided

You mistakenly unzipped your trousers undecided

You mistakenly spread her legs apart undecided

You mistakenly inserted your dick into her honeypot undecided

Thunder mistakenly fire you, idiot angry
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ufotunang: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
hmm..so wat shud I do now..watz d solution, letz not dwell on d past..
..why did you not use condom... don't you know that when you sleep with s girl that there is 99 % chance of her getting pregnant..so what you can do is for you to take responsibility...go and hustle, work.. so that you can take good care of the baby and your wife to be..
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by davidluv(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Finish what you started oga, it won't kill you alright. Our lives take a twist at times just the way we drive cars, but that doesn't mean the journey won't end up a successful
one.
#AvoidFemaleBesties
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
My Attention has been brought to a nairalander scammer called ccjoe
The f00l copied my post of 2021 and posted it for likes.
Ccjoe is a theif and mischievous scammer.
Mynd44, Seun ban Ccjoe for using my serious situation for clout and likes.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by archbishop007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
I'm scared bro..i'm young

Pls how old are you?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Ndidi2: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
u shouldn't be having sex naw.
Did you ever thought of " what if" ?..
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ufotunang: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
“I am a promising young guy” grin grin
..abi..he is a promising young play boy
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Rahkman: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na now u remember say u be orphan grin
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Iyatostrong(f): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
What i know is that a child worths millions. congratulations!
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by yomi007k(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
undecided

There is no sleep for the wicked.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
..but you were not scared of doing it ..and you did not think you were young when you were doing it..it's now you know that you are young..there is nothing you can do than to take full responsibility of the child
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Obidatti2023s(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

Stop confusing your fuckmate for a bestie! Never in your life call your slut a bestie!! Carry your cross yourself and stop disturbing us!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Swagbag231(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na person babe u dey call bestie dey back her for side? Now u done give her belle u dey look for advice idiot, na hot slap u deserve fool.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Sweetvie: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Savedday:
Op, sorry oh! She don already hang trouble for ur neck. And take note, more is coming!

Don't waste ur precious time, energy and love on a 9ja girl. when they start, u think they love u, na lie! Na trouble them go hang for ur neck like necklaces.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
what you're typing is totally off the topic... Is it the girl that hang trouble on his neck or he is the one that to look for trouble. Or condom don turn gold wey e no fit buy?
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Kinddetective: 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
How do you mistakenly get someone pregnant? You were doing what you are not supposed to be doing in the first place. Now that it has happened, please get the girl’s family involved and see how much support they can provide and as for you, you need to double your hustle to take care of the child. It’s called personal responsibility, you made the decision to sleep with a woman so deal with the consequence. Hopefully you will learn a thing or two along this journey.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by BRATISLAVA: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hollybratt:
All the advice your parent has been giving you nkor, you've been ignoring them?

He said he's an orphan.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by DevilSignature: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:

mature minds keel u there

You are an orphan and you de busy d open person daughter leg d do it regularly without condom you didn't remember the repercussions of nacking raw nor thinking of the situation you are
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Kingsean(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
ccjoe:
bro I'm not always like DAT..I'm a very god fearing person..it was jxt an accident...so I'm not in that class atall..thank u

if you were God fearing, you wouldn't be poking your bestie. I'm sure she has a serious boyfriend somewhere which you know about but your greed won't let you see clearly. As a man, it's not Everytime you hit raw. when it comes to sex, Ladies have more control so they can choose to do what they want with you at the moment. Truth is everything is up to her now. if she wants to keep the baby, there's nothing you can do about it unless you wanna end up in jail. go and beg her and negotiate if you wanna remove the baby. after removing it, just keep praying her womb is intact and if you know you can't date her officially, stop having sex with her. One more thing, sex is never an accident.
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Lighthammer(m): 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mistake I doubt that... You can't go around fire expecting not to sweat... When you both started shagging each other, you should have know that this may happen... She sis not slip and fell on your sick... It was something you we're aware or... So its not a mistake
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by SONYCITY: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
IT SWEET YOU AND SWEET HER WHO GO PAY NOW I WANT TO ADVICE U TO SAND UR ACCNUNT
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thats why when a lady tell u he is just my bestie watch out...see as this bestie dey dig ur pvnani back to back
Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by Chizzyferd(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bro the best advice I can give you is to give you the updated price of baby things in the market cuz I went to get mine yesterday
1) baby bath #26,000
2)Baby hanger #21,000
3)Baby flasks from #7,000 to #18,000 na your pocket kill am
4) baby feeder #6,500
5) baby clothes ranging from #2,500
To #4,500

Na God go see us through my brother ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? by CedarHoldings: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is not going to be easy, know that and have peace of mind,

Unless the girl was born with golden spoon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.