Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? (6812 Views)

Muslims Have Been Running Away From Answering This Question / Is Our Sperms An Evil Spirits? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ = They pray to the prophet

Antichristian, what does the phase above mean

I quoted directly from your Qur'an!
Why are you afraid to translate the snippet?

عَلَى is translated as "on" Where did you get "to"?

Salah is prayer! يُصَلُّونَ is "to offer blessings"

Are you telling lies?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Did i say the text mentioned dua? I only asked a simple question not a prose!

If يُصَلُّونَ means "pray" then what does dua mean?
Did your prophet suck cockk or not?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Did your prophet suck cockk or nir?

Ask the Holy Spirit as no authentic Book would say such!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Ask the Holy Spirit!
Your most noble and respected Ibn Kathir says that he did.

Are you proud of his actions?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Your most noble and respected Ibn Kathir says that he did.

Are you proud of his actions?

Where is the Ibn Kathir reference please?

TenQ see your liar colleague in Holy Spirit?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I went to an Arabic institute in Medina. I lived there for 3 solid years.

I was also dragged to islam. They have a way of dragging you to islam. It is so easy to convert people. You do not need to know much. Just the lies and it is all about teaching your the prayers, du'a.

Everything is all about mohammed, prayer, rules. We do not do this and that. There is always someone watching.

It is a control cult.

Believe me, even their mullah's are stunned by some of the questions that I asked. I was a muslim briefly. I went to the majlis. There were some Saudi Arabian friends that I used to buy drinks for. We lived in the same estate. He introduced me to his fellow dawah. They mob you up and sort of coerce you into this thing. They give you promises that they will never fulfill.

I enjoyed my time and took the moment to learn the quran cos everything else was lifeless. No life. You cannot talk, you cannot dance, you cannot look, you just cannot live. I ran out or my health. Though the money was good but I am too young to die.

This is a wicked cult in which the rights of black people are raped continuously. they just hate you for being black.

They are shocked to know that their cap is called Taqiya cap hahaha. One of them is asking me where I got that.

They do not read the quran, they recite it. The quran is like a Nigerian saying "jangulova". He doesn't know what he is saying. About 30% of the quran is actually a warning not to leave islam and to follow the quran. Nothing interesting in it. Not even poetry to me. Even mohammed when he went to war, he never recited the quran. It wasn't moralizing to him. He recited Arabic poems.

Ask that man why mohammed felt the need to suck the penis of an innocent little boy. press him. It was recounted by the renowned and respected ibn Kathi. No one can contest ibn Kathir.
What an experience!

No wonder you are very aggressive with them.

A religion that converted the chief idol of the Kaaba to the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob. And after successfully doing that, Islam declared war on both Jews and Christians.

Thank God for the Qur'an whose stupidity is enough to destroy Islam without external help. The hillareous hadiths is an embarrassing joke even to Muslims. There Tafsirs is also damaging that Muslims will reject even Ibn Kathr and claim others are Shia interpretations!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Are you telling lies?
Copy and paste into Google and see if I am lying!

Are you saying that the proper interpretation is that

Allah and his angels pray on the prophet..!?

If that is the case, who is Allah praying to!?

You are still in this quargmire!

So, why are you afraid to translate

يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ = ?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

You didn't explain anything! Is this even an explanation?

Salah is the 5 obligatory prayer Muslims do daily!

Salah can also be translated as offering blessing for, seeking forgiveness for, etc.

Yusaluna is a derivative of Salah and it's not Salah itself.

What does يُصَلُّونَ mean apart from "they pray"!?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Did i say the text mentioned dua? I only asked a simple question not a prose!

If يُصَلُّونَ means "pray" then what does dua mean?

Why then is it difficult to translate these two phrases. One from the Qur'an and the other a composition

Quran 33:56
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا

Composition101:
إِنَّ الشيطان وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا

What are the two phrases saying. The only difference is a WORD (a noun). We should have the same meaning isn't it?

Over to you!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
I know Muslims. They can play a game of endurance.

They are raised to be aggressive and violent. I am honest with you. The only way a muslim will pay attention to you is when you have him pay attention. Sad truth is that without aggression, he will never pay attention. whatever you teach them here are passive. They are indoctrinated that way. When you stand up to a Muslim, there are two things that can happen, when violence is not an option. You sow a deep seed of doubt in his heart which will likely manifest in the future only if he finds another piece of that puzzle. secondly, he will feel bitter within himself and seek to know more about this own faith. The more he comes to know Islam, the freer he becomes. Because at this point, he is not searching to defend an indefensible religion. He comes to learn more about the evil of his cult and that kind of muslim is hard to get him back. cos he feels betrayed and upset with the ones he looked up to.

The ones who are here are not blind. They see these things. They know now that there are hills and valleys in this conversation. If you noticed, they have effortlessly attempted to deflect and derail this conversations for a long time. That is called Dawah tactics. The Dawah are those muslims who go about seeking converts. Very swift and fluid in speech. Good psychic and argumentative skill. Their job is to read your intelligence and play you into a space of your own stupidity. They are Dawah. Very intelligent guys. You can easily beat them by holding them to a single subject. Do not fling or bulge. Once you crack that, they become useless.

Never let a muslim drag you from one subject to another. They will never want to get to the depth because it is very shallow and muddy down there. Stay on it. Hang on that subject, get islamic materials and their walls come down like London bridge. They are not that savvy, just fluid in speech and psychology.

All these ones here are shocked. I am bringing more to them. They will see islam and run on this nairaland. Ask him why his prophet felt the need to violate the innocence of a little boy? Hit them hard on those psychological nerves. That is where the brainwashing is. The psychology. They have no faith in anything. They play by the psychic mind.

Never drop your knees to a muslim. No matter how good that peace deal is, he will break it. Go hard on them. Strike hard because you are saving lives by so doing. many of them come to me in private to cry on how they can live without their families. They have come to know that islam is evil but the family ties weigh on their minds. as soon as these guys gain independence to a foreign land, it is over.

I kid you not. About 30 percent of those in saudi are pretend muslims. those in the heart of islam. Go online you will be shocked.
TenQ:

What an experience!

No wonder you are very aggressive with them.

A religion that converted the chief idol of the Kaaba to the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob. And after successfully doing that, Islam declared war on both Jews and Christians.

Thank God for the Qur'an whose stupidity is enough to destroy Islam without external help. The hillareous hadiths is an embarrassing joke even to Muslims. There Tafsirs is also damaging that Muslims will reject even Ibn Kathr and claim others are Shia interpretations!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

Copy and paste into Google and see if I am lying!

Are you saying that the proper interpretation is that

Allah and his angels pray on the prophet..!?

If that is the case, who is Allah praying to!?

You are still in this quargmire!

So, why are you afraid to translate

يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ = ?

You are still using the word "to". Why?

The word used can be translated as "on"

يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ = To offer blessings on"

For example in
Sunan Ibn Dawud
قَالَتْ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم صَلِّ عَلَىَّ وَعَلَى زَوْجِي ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ “‏ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْكِ وَعَلَى زَوْجِكِ ‏”‏ ‏.‏
Translation:
A woman said to the Prophet: Invoke blessing on me as well as on my husband. The Prophet said: May Allah send blessing on you and your husband. Sunan Abi Dawud Book 8, Hadith 1528

Salah is used here too.

Dissect the Arabic and i have more examples!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

Why then is it difficult to translate these two phrases. One from the Qur'an and the other a composition

إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا

Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. AsSalamu Alaikum).

[5] Quran (33:56) Muhsin Khan translation

Composition101:
إِنَّ الشيطان وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا

What are the two phrases saying. The only difference is a WORD (a noun). We should have the same meaning isn't it?

Over to you!

You can translate this as it is from the Holy Spirit and not from the Qur'an!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sunan Ibn Majah
“‏ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلاَئِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى مَيَامِنِ الصُّفُوفِ ‏”‏
Translation:
“The Messenger of God said, ‘Allah and His angels send blessings upon the right side of the rows.’” [Sunan Ibn Majah Volume 1, Book 5, Hadith 1005]

Same يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

See lies!

How do you know i can't read and write Arabic!

Holy Spirit lies again!
Okay, you can read Arabic. I am asking you what moved mohammed to suck penis and kiss men? Was he bisexual? Or a pedophile? Aisha, underraged; little boys, underraged. Why was he so attracted to innocent children?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Okay, you can read Arabic. I am asking you what moved mohammed to suck penis and kiss men? Was he bisexual? Or a pedophile? Aisha, underraged; little boys, underraged. Why was he so attracted to innocent children?

Bring the authentic references for your assertions!

You said Ibn Kathir, where is it?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Firstly, do you accept that he slept with an underraged girl when he was in his 50ies?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I know Muslims. They can play a game of endurance.

They are raised to be aggressive and violent. I am honest with you. The only way a muslim will pay attention to you is when you have him pay attention. Sad truth is that without aggression, he will never pay attention. whatever you teach them here are passive. They are indoctrinated that way. When you stand up to a Muslim, there are two things that can happen, when violence is not an option. You sow a deep seed of doubt in his heart which will likely manifest in the future only if he finds another piece of that puzzle. secondly, he will feel bitter within himself and seek to know more about this own faith. The more he comes to know Islam, the freer he becomes. Because at this point, he is not searching to defend an indefensible religion. He comes to learn more about the evil of his cult and that kind of muslim is hard to get him back. cos he feels betrayed and upset with the ones he looked up to.

The ones who are here are not blind. They see these things. They know now that there are hills and valleys in this conversation. If you noticed, they have effortlessly attempted to deflect and derail this conversations for a long time. That is called Dawah tactics. The Dawah are those muslims who go about seeking converts. Very swift and fluid in speech. Good psychic and argumentative skill. Their job is to read your intelligence and play you into a space of your own stupidity. They are Dawah. Very intelligent guys. You can easily beat them by holding them to a single subject. Do not fling or bulge. Once you crack that, they become useless.

Never let a muslim drag you from one subject to another. They will never want to get to the depth because it is very shallow and muddy down there. Stay on it. Hang on that subject, get islamic materials and their walls come down like London bridge. They are not that savvy, just fluid in speech and psychology.

All these ones here are shocked. I am bringing more to them. They will see islam and run on this nairaland. Ask him why his prophet felt the need to violate the innocence of a little boy? Hit them hard on those psychological nerves. That is where the brainwashing is. The psychology. They have no faith in anything. They play by the psychic mind.

Never drop your knees to a muslim. No matter how good that peace deal is, he will break it. Go hard on them. Strike hard because you are saving lives by so doing. many of them come to me in private to cry on how they can live without their families. They have come to know that islam is evil but the family ties weigh on their minds. as soon as these guys gain independence to a foreign land, it is over.

I kid you not. About 30 percent of those in saudi are pretend muslims. those in the heart of islam. Go online you will be shocked.
My issue with them is arguing blindly even with glaring facts on their faces.
They would rarely fight for ALLAH but they would kill for Mohammed.

They enjoy ignorance and revel in it.

They block their brains by convincing themselves that the Qur'an is perfect.
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Firstly, do you accept that he slept with an underraged girl when he was in his 50ies?

Waoh!

What an excellent Holy Spirit diversion!

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Waoh!

What an excellent Holy Spirit diversion!

read my earlier posts. I have posted them up there dummy. I am driving to Kaduna now to meet an ex muslim lol

My friend asked me to send you her face mask. She says that she uses designer face masks since she left islam haha

Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
read my earlier posts. I have posted them up there dummy. I am driving to Kaduna now to meet an ex muslim lol

Where is the reference you posted? You liar!

Tell your colleague in lies TenQ to help you bring out the Ibn Kathir reference you posted earlier for the dummy you left at home!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Tell your colleague in lies TenQ to help you bring out the Ibn Kathir reference you posted earlier for the dummy you left at home!
I will shock you when I get home. You are fuming, yeah? Haha

Do you know Ibn Kathir? Is he an authorised Islamic cleric?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Are you looking for Ibn Kathir or reference?

Are you looking for the evil that your prophet did? Haha shameless slowpoke. Supporting a child molester. Shame on you. You want to see the blood in a rape victim's private part rather puking over the egregious act.

Did momoh die in active duty or not?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Are you looking for Ibn Kathir or reference?

Are you looking for the evil that your prophet did? Haha shameless slowpoke. Supporting a child molester. Shame on you. You want to see the blood in a rape victim's private part rather puking over the egregious act.

Did momoh die in active duty or not?

You mentioned that the reference was from Ibn Kathir! There's no way you can lie about this!

I have been tagging your liar partner in crime tenQ
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I will shock you when I get home. You are fuming, yeah? Haha

Do you know Ibn Kathir? Is he an authorised Islamic cleric?

Where is the reference you said you posted earlier?

Or are you about to look for one now?

It won't be better for the falsehood peddler!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allah sends His Salat (Graces, Honours, Blessings, Mercy, etc.) on the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and also His angels too (ask Allah to bless and forgive him). O you who believe! Send your Salat on (ask Allah to bless) him (Muhammad SAW), and (you should) greet (salute) him with the Islamic way of greeting (salutation i.e. AsSalamu Alaikum).

[5] Quran (33:56) Muhsin Khan translation

You can translate this as it is from the Holy Spirit and not from the Qur'an!

Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

Not wonder when you replace Allah with another noun, all the lies scatter!

See how you made an interpretation with many flowery words that is NOT in the Arabic text to Deceive yourself and your fellow Muslims.

No wonder according to Allah himself, ALL Muslims will enter Hell Fire before he would later remove them from it. The issue is if after entering hell fire , Muslims discover that they have been Deceived!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

You mentioned that the reference was from Ibn Kathir! There's no way you can lie about this!

I have been tagging your liar partner in crime tenQ
So many times now to no avail, I've asked you to give the name of the gushing fluid that proceeds from between the backbone and the ribcage.

Except if you will give me an answer tomorrow.
So, who is tagging who?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
hahaha you think that you can pin me? you are dead wrong. I am one of a kind.

Now the questions are: Who decided what diacritics to use on a LETTER, not word?

Who added the diacritics?

Why did he add them to alter allah's word?

If Mohammed did not write the Quran and it was written about 25 years after he died. What BOOK did Jubril give to Mohammed? They said that he continued to receive revelations from Jubril when he was old. Was the BOOK given to Uthman or to Mohammed?

surah 10:39 In fact, they ˹hastily˺ rejected the Book without comprehending it and before the fulfilment of its warnings. Similarly, those before them were in denial. See then what was the end of the wrongdoers!

They accuse the Christians of having many Bibles, but what happened to the actual BOOK that Jubril gave to Mohammed? Where is it?

The Jews kept the Hebrew scriptures for 3550 years before Mohammed was born. Mohammed testified that the book with the Christians and Jews were from God in about 640 CE.

so, if the Jews and the Christians could keep their books even after so many invasions by superpowers, how come the caliphate that was never invaded unable to preserve at least a copy the original quran?
AntiChristian:

Where is the reference you said you posted earlier?

Or are you about to look for one now?

It won't be better for the falsehood peddler!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

You are still using the word "to". Why?

The word used can be translated as "on"

يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ = To offer blessings on"

For example in
Sunan Ibn Dawud
قَالَتْ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم صَلِّ عَلَىَّ وَعَلَى زَوْجِي ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ “‏ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْكِ وَعَلَى زَوْجِكِ ‏”‏ ‏.‏
Translation:
A woman said to the Prophet: Invoke blessing on me as well as on my husband. The Prophet said: May Allah send blessing on you and your husband. Sunan Abi Dawud Book 8, Hadith 1528

Salah is used here too.

Dissect the Arabic and i have more examples!
If your example is true and is not Taqiyya as usual, what does google translate say is the meaning of the Arabic phrase يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ?

I don't know google nor google translate staff and except we can prove their bias, we trust their translation.

Are you afraid?

What is the meaning of the Arabic phrase يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ?
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by TenQ: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Are you telling lies?
Can you help translate the Arabic phrase
يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى الحجر
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

If your example is true and is not Taqiyya as usual, what does google translate say is the meaning of the Arabic phrase يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ?

I don't know google nor google translate staff and except we can prove their bias, we trust their translation.

Are you afraid?

What is the meaning of the Arabic phrase يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ?

Hello, you should be able to decipher it was a Holy Spirit Taqiyya or not. I gave a referenced Hadith to buttress my point.
عَلَى in Arabic means "on"

Why would i use google translate when i understand?

Na u fit use am!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahaha you think that you can pin me? you are dead wrong. I am one of a kind.

Now the questions are: Who decided what diacritics to use on a LETTER, not word?

Who added the diacritics?

Why did he add them to alter allah's word?

If Mohammed did not write the Quran and it was written about 25 years after he died. What BOOK did Jubril give to Mohammed? They said that he continued to receive revelations from Jubril when he was old. Was the BOOK given to Uthman or to Mohammed?

surah 10:39 In fact, they ˹hastily˺ rejected the Book without comprehending it and before the fulfilment of its warnings. Similarly, those before them were in denial. See then what was the end of the wrongdoers!

They accuse the Christians of having many Bibles, but what happened to the actual BOOK that Jubril gave to Mohammed? Where is it?

The Jews kept the Hebrew scriptures for 3550 years before Mohammed was born. Mohammed testified that the book with the Christians and Jews were from God in about 640 CE.

so, if the Jews and the Christians could keep their books even after so many invasions by superpowers, how come the caliphate that was never invaded unable to preserve at least a copy the original quran?

grin

Diversion tactics! When you are ready, you'll return to where you digressed from!
Re: Do Male Muslims Have Their Sperms Between Their Backbone And Their Ribcage? by AntiChristian: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
TenQ:

So many times now to no avail, I've asked you to give the name of the gushing fluid that proceeds from between the backbone and the ribcage.

Except if you will give me an answer tomorrow.
So, who is tagging who?

Oh! Sorry, Since you know little biology, here is your response in full:
"Sulb" is the backbone and "tara'ib" the breast- bones, i.e. the ribs. Since the procreative fluid in both man and woman is discharged from that part of the body which is between the back and the breast, it is said that man has been created from the fluid issuing out froth between the back and the breast. This fluid is produced even in case the hands and feet are cut off. Therefore, it is not correct to say that it issues out from the whole body of man. In fact, the principal organs of the body are its source and all these are located in the trunk. The brain has not been mentioned separately because the back-bone is that part of the brain through which connection between the body and the brain is established.

So "Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs" are both the male and female sexual fluids!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Born Catholic, Raised Catholic And Die Catholic. / Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25? / [new] Sola Allyson - ÌMÚSE Full Album (11 Tracks) Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.