Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (34322 Views)

Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
donem:

At the bolded, I swear I just lost the zeal, broke up with the girl I intended getting married to due that hookup shit, who even thought them that hookup name, instead of Prostitution? let a spade be called it's name.

Damn! if I like might just do baby mama, if I really want to have kid.

Feel free to do babymama, the world won’t standstill because of that.

Guys are on some other thread saying they pay ladies tens of thousands for sex. Some of them even argue that these ladies are better than the average gf. I would have thought you guys would start marrying them or at least stop complaining and acting surprised.

One would think this generation of men are anything better with most young guys engaging in yahoo and drugs. Abegi!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Evergreen4(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mine is money. If I get any lady who is decent and can manage with me. I'm getting married straight away. No time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by LiciaT: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Shuuu! Dem force you? No enthusiasm or excitement! There are lots of homely women out there, just take your time and do a diligent search.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Finedevil(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Country hard

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by donem: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Guys are on some other thread saying they pay ladies tens of thousands for sex. Some of them even argue that these ladies are better than the average gf. I would have thought you guys would start marrying them or at least stop complaining and acting surprised.

One would think this generation of men are anything better with most young guys engaging in yahoo and drugs. Abegi!
Hmm! salient points, though I don't fall within the category of those guys,e just choke, the world needs redemption.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by donem: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zooposki:

I’m financially independent and don’t want kids, so there is no amount of leverage for any guy to use on me. Sorry.
You definitely ain't based in Nigeria my thought though.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by pocohantas(f): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
donem:

Hmm! salient points, though I don't fall within the category of those guys,e just choke, the world needs redemption.

But a lot of them do it. Just speak against yahoo and watch them attack you. Go to that thread on hookup rate and see them in action. These are the men that want good wives? Smh!

They should remain single please.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Zooposki(f): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
donem:

You definitely ain't based in Nigeria my thought though.

I’m based in Nigeria, but spent quite awhile schooling in the US to get all my numerous degrees. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by sniperr007(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
uthlaw:
extra hand that makes married men got broke on daily basis...marriage is overrated my broda!

Extra hand means adding value not sucking you dry.

There are a few that add value and many that suck.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Women earn more than men these days, the man doesn't have what a woman needs anymore ( cucumber and dildos have replaced him).
No more loyalty from women, divorce further impoverishes the guys, better to stay single and chop.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by donem: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
pocohantas:

But a lot of them do it. Just speak against yahoo and watch them attack you. Go to that thread on hookup rate and see them in action. These are the men that want good wives? Smh!

I concur with you 10/10 ma'am ain't disputing your post. God help us who are yet married smiley @ this juncture am forced to throw in the towel relationship wise, I give up for the time being.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by 2pak(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ground no dey level again ,very sloppy
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by LiciaT: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by LiciaT: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=GodPrince post=116166346]Including your sisters and female family members!
Your types are loud and foul mouthed wannabe alpha male in the public but out in real life a total irredeemable simp! Y’all hate the female gender so bad and are quick to condemn them, but newsflash, we are here to stay! Remove the speck from your eye before you go pointing fingers. The Bible says as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is! Could that be the reason you are attracting the loose ones you detest so bad ?
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by donem: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zooposki:

I’m based in Nigeria, but spent quite awhile schooling in the US to get all my numerous degrees. Lol.
My instincts didn't totally fail me then. @ "numerous degrees" cheesy nice one there.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by EricZeal(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
The truth be say ,alot of individuals are emotional damaged already ,so alot of people don't know what it takes to maintain a relationship or even make it work.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by donem: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Faber:

The one I dey with now, her eye dey hook up, I don try my best to calm her down, but the girl need the hook up badly so anytime she show sign of it again...I will break up and let her go. I don tell her papa
Just find this funny, I broke up just yesterday evening with my now Ex I intended getting married to, reason is= Hookup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by donem: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rayban25:

If you check his other posts you'll know it's not that deep grin grin
Alright smiley didn't revert through his other posts though
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by ARmanx(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is because getting pussy is cheap now …so in essence if you follow law of polarity …or law of cause and effect , this in turn makes marriage expensive …..if marriage was cheap getting pussy wont be so cheap ….

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Faber(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
donem:

Just find this funny, I broke up just yesterday evening with my now Ex I intended getting married to, reason is= Hookup.
My confusion is that I dey give her everything she wants o. But she keeps on opening new Facebook accounts, she have five Facebook accounts...always online on all of them..then two WhatsApp and 2 Telegram. After much wahala from me she shut down 3 remaining 2..she keeps telling people she wants to enjoy this life first before marriage, meaning she wants to go taste different sizes of di*ks and guys. So I don call her papa and mama for her home town, tell them o. Any more sign of insubordination, she gats to go. I don drop last warning give them.

I am talking of a girl born 2003 my man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Starzo: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zooposki:

Well there is also polyandry where a lady can also deal with multiple guys, so you guys should also chill on the woman.

How many women do you know in your life that are practicing polyandry in Nigeria?
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by SPAMBOX7: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
BigYash:
You go spend millions to package wedding.
After which,the woman ( girls of today) will still go and be fucking around.

She won't even let you have peace in your own house. She will make people outside see you as a bad person, meanwhile na them be devil.

Those days you will see people getting married every Saturday.. Right now,e don cast. Guys are wiser now..
Better say I use the wedding money buy land .. Find one girl wen go born for me. Cux na pikin make me wan marry before. If na toto I dey find,if I need 100 at once,as long as money dey,I go get am.

Since girls say men are scum. We go know who go be scum later.. We Move!

Blessings to the Real Niggas on this site ,and middle finger to the SIMPs..
Bless you Comrade

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Paramount01(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
HITsquad:
Wife no dey again nah.... extinction things! When I listen to married people talking about what they go through everyday in their marriage, I get more scared of getting married lol...

Marriage na trap... Our forefathers were so lucky to have found good wives... Now we are just marrying bunch of hoes and hook up girls as wives. under your roof as your wife and patiently waiting for their hoeing nature to be triggered and activated.

If you manage to have babies without getting married like I did, then you are blessed beyond measures...

You will understand why marriage is necessary when u get 0Id.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Starzo: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Very Noble of you. Standing up for your comrades

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Starzo: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Yahoo and hook up will finally destroy what's left of this country if care us not taken.

Boys and girls nor wan go school or do something reasonable again.

Even University boys dey do Yahoo while the girls na runs girls

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Zooposki(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Starzo:

How many women do you know in your life that are practicing polyandry in Nigeria?

Stay there dey ask me small pikin question.

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's the definition of a homely woman in your regard?

Like how my mother raised me. What I am facing na Instagram styled somebody
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
tonididdy:

So you are going ahead with the marriage hoping she will turn around ?
Or out of pity?

Bro I don't even know.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by deltateam: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Stephen2324:
Why are men loosing interest in settling down?

You will see a jobless woman saying she's ready for marriage. Once she's biologically mature, to her that's being ready leaving the financial burden all to the man.

Imagine a man cartering for the unlimited needs of a full grown adult with the name of woman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Amumaigwe: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Deicide:
Men aren't loosing interest. The problem is the bar has been raised very high which gives men less opportunity to wanna settle down. Which female wanna be with a guy that's not earning big?

But once the Pastor calls out single and searching ladies in church for prayers, their number will be enough for 5 different batches. Are they praying for the bar to lowered so that can find a man?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by donem: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Faber:

My confusion is that I dey give her everything she wants o. But she keeps on opening new Facebook accounts, she have five Facebook accounts...always online on all of them..then two WhatsApp and 2 Telegram. After much wahala from me she shut down 3 remaining 2..she keeps telling people she wants to enjoy this life first before marriage, meaning she wants to go taste different sizes of di*ks and guys. So I don call her papa and mama for her home town, tell them o. Any more sign of insubordination, she gats to go. I don drop last warning give them.

I am talking of a girl born 2003 my man
Lolz Brother man it's not easy I tellz you. me am no saint o.. but my life is worthy of being emulated as a model, ain't hypeing here.
am like captain America, am good at saving a life lol, I can help peeps close to me to an extent of going bankrupt, so this isn't about not providing or giving to her. to cut long story short found through some source she did hookup, inspite giving her 100k less than a week to the incident, as I ended the relationship yesterday, e clear her for eye, because it was within a twinkle of an eye, and e be her like film.

my saving grace is that my profession made me kill my emotions a long time ago, else man for the somehow depressed, via marriage plans I been done make finish, I give up relationship for now, we move, all the way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by BigBashiru: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
GodPrince:
Because Nigeria girls of nowadays are prostitutes so virgins are hard to find. Only the lowest men without any pride or dignity will marry a non virgin who has already been fhucked

Those ones can still be married on the condition that they will be bringing money....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Train Ride From Abuja To Kaduna / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.