Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? (34299 Views)

Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nehyooh(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Peace Of Mind Is Priority,

Hook Up Girls Everywhere,
You Don't Even Know Who You Are Bringing Into Your Life And Home after too s*x with different niggaz.
She go still compare you with those niggaz she did one night stand with
That's it bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Deep societal concern..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by GodPrince: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Because Nigeria girls of nowadays are prostitutes so virgins are hard to find. Only the lowest men without any pride or dignity will marry a non virgin who has already been fhucked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
I am about getting married to be honest and I am not looking forward to it. It's serious stress committing to one woman especially if she's not homely.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Paulianfa(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Focusmi:
The economy is not smiling grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Timtim007(f): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Reasons why men are not getting married
1.Avoiding stress that comes with marriage..
2.Not meeting the right partner..
3.Money issues..
4.Buhari and his APC government...
5.family problems...
6.Spiritual problems...
7.low self esteem..
8.Some of them are gay..
9.confusion..
... every unmarried guy must have his reason...when they are ready..they will marry.. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by yemi1504: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
uchennaq:
My brothers and sisters, please don't listen to all these people that are advising you against marriage. Marriage is a beautiful thing especially if you look at your kids and see you in them. Don't listen to them, they are lazy and irresponsible people. Marriage is something that is made in heaven, I am not promising you you a smooth sailing but let no one advise you otherwise. There are lots of decent ladies and men out there. You will face challenges but you will overcome it. I can wait to go for Xmas with my family.

Decent ladies that are like finding needle in a haystack in this generation abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
WHEN NIGERIA WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR WHO WILL LIFT THEIR FAMILY OUT OF POVERTY

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Paulianfa(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
No woman no cry

Oh Bob Marley!! RIP

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by yemi1504: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Balidude:
Well, most of girls are are actually looking for already man made.
Secondly they're after worldly materialism
Most of us (men and women) we don't consider religion first in our marital planning.

Abi especially looking for that made men point!
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by BigYash: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zooposki:

Well there is also polyandry where a lady can also deal with multiple guys, so you guys should also chill on the woman.
Anty stop living irresponsible life style,if you're doing that. No wise man will want to settle down with gutter.. Gone are those days, when people will tell you it doesn't matter. E don dey matter now.. How girl go get over 5body count and still wan settle down? Settle down where?
I just said 5 sef.. There are some with more than 200 body count on the average. Such bastard will still come to a man's life,and want to be controlling him ,all in the name of wife and marriage. That's cowshit anty.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Anyone wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Zooposki(f): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
BigYash:
Anty stop leaving irresponsible life style,if you're doing that. No wise man will want to settle down with gutter.. Gone are those days, when people will tell you it doesn't matter. E don dey matter now.. How girl go get over 5body count and still wan settle down? Settle down where?
I just said 5 sef.. There are some with more than 200 body count on the average. Such bastard will still come to a man's life,and want to be controlling him ,all in the name of wife and marriage. That's cowshit anty.

How many body count you yourself get? Stop shaming and policing their body. Live your life and let others live theirs. If you want the ones with less than 5 body counts go search for them. If you no see, stay on your own. Girls will Bleep whomever they want to Bleep. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by tonididdy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Too much education for the female folks.
Women are not suppose to be educated angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by tonididdy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Icumsa45:
I am about getting married to be honest and I am not looking forward to it. It's serious stress committing to one woman especially if she's not homely

So you are going ahead with the marriage hoping she will turn around ?
Or out of pity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by riverbird: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Marriage is a win win for women alone ...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
BigYash:

You go spend millions to package wedding.
After which,the woman ( girls of today) will still go and be fucking around.

She won't even let you have peace in your own house. She will make people outside see you as a bad person, meanwhile na them be devil.

This is so true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by BigYash: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zooposki:

How many body count you yourself get? Stop shaming and policing their body. Live your life and let others live. If you want the ones with less than 5 body counts go search for them. If you no see, stay on your own. Girls will Bleep whomever they want to Bleep. Deal with it.
Keep justifying cow shit. Nobody is body shaming you. Stop living irresponsible life style. There are deadly diseases out there,there are ritualist out there ,outside even the marriage part.

Anyways, you can continue bleeping the world,if you like.. Its your body and not mine.. When the results starts coming, na only you go dey see am too. Bitch say na body shaming, for sleeping with over 200 men grin grin..

Just listen to yourself. God forbid bad thing o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Zooposki(f): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
BigYash:
Keep justifying cow shit. Nobody is body shaming you. Stop leaving irresponsible life style. There are deadly diseases out there,there are ritualist out there ,outside even the marriage part.

Anyways, you can continue bleeping the world,if you like.. Its your body and not mine.. When the results starts coming, na only you go dey see am too. Bitch say na body shaming, for sleeping with over 200 men grin grin..

Just listen to yourself. God forbid bad thing o

See as you mumu. Keep crying.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by yemi1504: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
tonididdy:

So you are going ahead with the marriage hoping she will turn around ?
Or out of pity?

I wanted to ask those questions too.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Icumsa45:
I am about getting married to be honest and I am not looking forward to it. It's serious stress committing to one woman especially if she's not homely.

What's the definition of a homely woman in your regard?
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
tonididdy:
Too much education for the female folks.
Women are not suppose to be educated angry

I'll take this as if it were a joke.

A joke, yes?
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by seunmind44: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
potland:
i wan do babymama. Mum must be in her early 20s. How you see am?
20s not available for now, I only have late 50s and 60s in stock for now
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bmaster:
to be sincere with you,na bcoz men dey patronize them,na him make men never reason settling down
Imagine as a man when konji hold you,and you are unable to find available kpekus to bang,Omo e get where you go masturbate reach,then you'll start reasoning to settle down
You don get am.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Effime442: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
The kind of lifestyle our ladies are coming up with these days is very scary because as a young man how do you really explain a lady that you just got married to after giving birth to yous first baby she nom packer her things and go and before you know it you will start having step sons and Daughters everywhere across the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by NEUDUDE: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin grin grin Settle down at your own peril lol

If i settle down, make i ...... tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Thereishel: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ilu le ko sowo lode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by winner37(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Who marriage help ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by dododawa1: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
YAHOO BOYS has married them with spiritual life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? by Moniya4Real(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Because it's a waste of time.
Make one person come dey frustrate your life?

Rozross mama what do you think?
No be small frustration o

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.