Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (51079 Views)

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Machinegun91(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Women are wicked, I can't invest in a future pussy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Govocrete: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
A lady was introduced to me for marriage a few years back, after some day talking on the phone she told me plain that she prefers sex before marriage and she gave me a reason which I also adopted.

She said courtship is meant for us to know ourselves and also find out if we are compatible. She said what if we say no sex before marriage and after marriage, we are not compactable by then it's too late. Although, sexually we were compatible but in other areas we were not. Today we still relate as good friends.

Another lady told me No sex until after marriage, while we were dating she became pregnant with someone who stays abroad and promised her marriage and visa. She later found out that the guy is married abroad to a Nigerian with children.

I know of a lady that encourage her husband to have sex outside their marriage because she don't like sex. When the husband is travel, she packs condom in his bag to use

For me, sex after marriage doesn't make you a Saint unless you are a pure virgin.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=SaturnNick post=116432113][/quote]

It’s Kanji dam. I know what I typed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by GoodGovernance: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
solution dey for everything as far as the manhood is not the size of a boiled groundnut
grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.

Any relationship with such agreement will fail. Its just like accepting someone you know nothing about to marry. Its a 50/50 chance
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Akalia(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Why should he go outside because i said no,can't he control his sexual urge till marriage,if he truely loves me he will wait till i'm married to him.
Hope you won't bill him as well through out courtship? Because that would untoward of you.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by worldclass68(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...

sharp man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by realhovaps(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Be very alert because some desperate man will tell you he’s a virgin just so he can trap you. A certain nairalander almost deceived me with that line till I figured him out as a liar and a deceit. Virgin men are very hard to come by.

Hnmm... How u take know . men would never want to say they are virgins at the bolded
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nfora: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2022
I hope the same answer applies to "Will you date a man that would not SPEND on you before marriage?"
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by RillJ(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=Fahvvy post=116414376]Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...[/quote]

I owe you lunch.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by smartasuen(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Please o, where is. Such guy?
That's what I've been praying for, biko.

Such guy is right here mehn.
But are u such lady, that's the question.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Emola12(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an ideal and responsible man, Ofcourse YES
lol............I laugh in Japan you wey be say u no go fit wait
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Sweetvie: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Lol... Yesss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Starcy(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Be very alert because some desperate man will tell you he’s a virgin just so he can trap you. A certain nairalander almost deceived me with that line till I figured him out as a liar and a deceit. Virgin men are very hard to come by.
virgin ladies are hard to spot too. Men they even better self
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by CSTRR: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Bullshit.

Don't try it with your new girlfriend.

You will lose her.

She expects sex, even if she won't ask for it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Monday60655(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Remember what the Bible said in Hebrews 13:4 [KJV] - Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
So no sex until after marriage is the Godly perfect marriage. I did it, and it has been working wonders for me. If after marriage, you are honoured with favour, wealth, abundant blessings etc, that means the bed was de do defiled before or during marriage.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Millah23: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Frankly speaking, it is very hard to wait till after marriage. Any woman that refuses that, is not ready to marry. She is just playing game with the man and also digging his grave without knowing, if truely he agrees on her decision
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by bukola89(f): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Yes
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by chymeze: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Say no to premarital sex, say no to premarital billing

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Legend44(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2022
vetrovialMan:

I like being honest, it's hard for a guy who has been sexually active to refrain. He wi try but you have to accept that he may fail.
Well Spoken
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by jeromestarks: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2022
Tboymessiah:

U didn't meet her as a virgin
The hole wide like swimming pool.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by dominic17: 10:10am On Sep 07, 2022
Guys don't fall for this cheap blackmail, my guy was once a victim of no sex before marriage. His wife during the time of courtship insisted on no sex before marriage my guy complied till after their marriage only for him to enter and discovered swimming pool which means while she enticed my guy into marriage with no sex before marriage she was busy giving out to other guys. be guided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by peter8535: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
That’s an ideal and responsible man, Ofcourse YES
but u go go dey collect another gbola
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by chi4ik4(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Na set up. Majority of men who go this route have erectile dysfunction or other forms of dick problems and some may even be coded gays. Fall for them at your own risk. Nothing beats testing something before buying it. This goes to men too.
lies, I have been with my woman for over 7 years but no sex involved, I'm very active and I'm 37 years old. My woman knows that I'm very active and also medically proven. However: I'm a virgin and I have vowed to keep it until I marry her next year by God's grace.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by nickyj19: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.
come to zaddy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Aplaudez(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes na,that is the kind of man i want sef.

Then no billing too grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Aplaudez(m): 10:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Fahvvy:
Why not?!!!!!
Se.x before marriage is irresponsible! Just as expecting a guy you're dating to pay your bills is criminal undecided ...

Then no billing too grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Athemisia: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Duchessree:
Yes grin grin
Say no to premarital sex
Run away from every form of sexual immorality tongue tongue tongue
After you don scatter your womb with abortion... You come dey find one mümû wey no go touch you...
You lie lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by JoshTim: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2022
I am always very careful of such kinds of persons if they aren't virgin. They make be nurturing and treating deadly diseases . Just let them be

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Othority(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2022
A non-virgin person clamouring no sex till marriage na mumu. Truth is 9 out 10 times, e no dey work.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Legend44(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2022
I smile whenever I see topics like this.
The only thing everyone is forgetting is the "individual differences" factor.

The most important is to understand your partner and come to a compromise but It will be difficult cos as your guy I can't determine if your sexual active or not It just your words I'm taking for it and if I suggest virginity test it will boil down to trust issues.

Both guys and ladies have a manipulative factor in them.

Diffusing it to come to a compromise between both parties is just the issue now
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by TemmyT002(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Only ladies who have already lost their virginities won't accept.
They are even the ones that will demand for sex from the guy.
But if they are virgins, they will be happy with the decision.
Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.