Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You (9474 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Reveal Your Personality To You / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by 3nity7: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Let's get it started cool
32nd day of the 13th month grin grin grin
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by omavicky(f): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
1st September
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Jojodjo: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Crystalsweetnes(f): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
9 November
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Domzie19(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
shocked
Solofresh2:
You are known for your sense of humor and sense to style. You are fun loving,free thinking person, you enjoy life on your terms. You embody a youthful attitude that correspond to your youthful good looks
this guy u be winch oo shocked
Solofresh2:
You are known for your sense of humor and sense to style. You are fun loving,free thinking person, you enjoy life on your terms. You embody a youthful attitude that correspond to your youthful good looks
this guy u be winch oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Corridon:
April 22.
Youare Oddly appealing and attractive. You possess a bright, brittle charm that works it magic in all aspects of life.Unusual circumstances and coincidences are the spice of life for you. You may unconsciously draw excitement and danger into your life

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Duchessree:
Feb 28th smiley
You strive for perfection. You dream on such a lofty scale that your reach often exceeds your grasp. You enjoy living in the limelight and gravitate towards a fast paced lifestyle that offers you glamour and romance. tongue

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by podium(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
19 March
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Xmen149(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Lol let's jump on the fun

Oya 11th july
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by VKN23: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You play by the rules. You have a good sense of self, and care a great deal about your reputation. You may lack humility but never gauche enough to show it.You have the ability to command respect from others by exerting your own brand of subtle charm, which is completely irresistible
I'm not sure of the boldedundecided
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by SouthSouth1914: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
May 15th.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Uyoukowise: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
8TH AUGUST
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Blackpromise:
21st Jan 1979
You are unique.Cool on the outside, you possess a magnetism that puts you in the although you can appear somewhat egostical, you are a generous soul. You are sexual, spiritual and intelligent. You seem to have it all on your terms
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Vinnie2000(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
This OP Try sha.
He got mine, correct
Respect to you, Mr Solofresh. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
Domzie19:
:othis guy u be winch oo :othis guy u be winch oo
Lol
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
VKN23:

I'm not sure of the boldedundecided
You have it
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Uyoukowise: 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You have it
8TH AUGUST
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Anijay1212(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
shantti:
This one everyone is good and has great charisma. Who come be all those wicked people wey full nairaland
grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by ardeks(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:

March 12, 1985
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Camp19b: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
March 15
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Liron:
cc Solofresh2 Oct 16
You are a peace loving individual who can meet tough challenges. You have an almost childlike love of the spontaneous further, you have the ability to judge others in a wise yet kindly way. You have a strong humanitarian streak
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Duchessree(f): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You strive for perfection. You dream on such a lofty scale that your reach often exceeds your grasp. You enjoy living in the limelight and gravitate towards a fast paced lifestyle that offers you glamour and romance. tongue

Hmm undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Vinnie2000(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Duchessree:

Not Correct or You dont like the Fact that It's True? : sad
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Achieverbb:

June 30th
You have an exceptionally well-balanced nature. You are materialistic in a good sense because you wish to help others. You are sensible yet fun loving. You strive for success yet never lose sight of your personal commitments
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Duchessree(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Not Correct or You dont like the Fact that It's True? : sad

I don't like living in the limelight

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:
April, 6th.
You are characterized by creativity and imagination of the highest level.You have the ability to convince others of their opinions and aims,yet your manner is subtle. You have true "star quality"

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Saviourk: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
28th January
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Duchessree:

any problem
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by strongguy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
30 April
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:
See them from page 1 to 3 no one had the courage or decency to drop their year of birth even in a faceless forum.. That's why we all have a tendency of lying about our age in this country. The same people blame Tinubu for age falsification.

I'm always not shy about dropping my real age as it won't reduce or improve me in any way.

March 22, 1930.

Solo fresh why did you not tell me mine
Your instinct takes precedence over intellect. You are an impulsive fun loving individual who see it as a mission in life to test boundaries. You are a vibrant, exciting type who can draw people to yourself on the strength of your personality alone.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You have a profound need to live in the "now"and yet you desire to transcend time through your own actions and intelligent,shrewd and canny, you put your own stamp upon events. You have a great love for the art of conversation .
Can you expatiate this a little further for me sir?
You are right @ bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by jeromestarks: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are well mannered, quiet and seems to be shy,yet you usually manage to get your way
Liar!
This person up there is social as shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

25 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Boyfriend / Ladies...serrriously, Whats Yor Reaction When Homebase Guys Toast You!! / Lagos Girl Burn Social Media With Her Open Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.