Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You (9485 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Reveal Your Personality To You / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
omavicky:
1st September
You have a practical approach to life. You take great pride in your ability to organize your activities and although you keep up a steady pace with every project, you never hurry. You have the same philosophical approach when it comes to life."Do your best and leave the rest"
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by tnerro1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You have a strong sense of honor and integrity.You are a sharply focused individual who expect a great deal of yourself.Opinionated and ethical, you are motivated to achieve worldly and spiritual success. You are an elegant and self possessed person with a tendency to brood

I swear you be babalawo oooo grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Aimerosa25(f): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
January 8
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jojodjo:
February 24
You are a goal getter who enjoys interesting social life. You may have difficulty finding a focus, but when you do, you are true to it.This often is in the form humanitarian concerns
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
tnerro1:

I swear you be babalawo oooo grin grin grin

grin
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by ifihearam: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
September 28
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Crystalsweetnes:
9 November
You are adventurous and always on the Outlook for new experience. You seem to be constantly in motion, involved in new challenges. You Live life on your terms. You don't mind making mistakes as long as you learn from them
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by gly(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
internationalman:
See them from page 1 to 3 no one had the courage or decency to drop their year of birth even in a faceless forum.. That's why we all have a tendency of lying about our age in this country. The same people blame Tinubu for age falsification.

I'm always not shy about dropping my real age as it won't reduce or improve me in any way.

March 22, 1930.

Solo fresh why did you not tell me mine

O bros! you fit still type with keyboard for that age? I hail o!!!
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by bobbybrown007: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 8th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Rach310(f): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Let's get it started cool
December 18
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by BigDawsNet: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
18 may
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Ttomel: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 2
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Healthrelatedjo: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sept . 13
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Candora(f): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by afribookorg(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
November 11
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by LawyerLomo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 29th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
podium:
19 March
You are sensitive and you possess a sunny disposition and a positive although you can easily yourself over to impulse and intuition, you understand the need to ground yourself in common sense. You are charming and in a subtle unassuming way

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by blessedchild234(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
sep 11
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by asiwaju1981: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are sensitive and you possess a sunny disposition and a positive although you can easily yourself over to impulse and intuition, you understand the need to ground yourself in common sense. You are charming and in a subtle unassuming way

December 14
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Ugmama(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:

7 April
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are ambitious and continually working to make success in your life.You are fond of making heavy sacrifices in order to make your dreams come true. You believe you have it all and generally end up having exactly that!

"You believe you have it all and generally end up having exactly that!"

please give more details about this.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Chrismarvel: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
July 12th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Xmen149:
Lol let's jump on the fun

Oya 11th july
You require the love and support of a strong family unit but you are willing to give the same in return. You can make a good parent, though you have a tendency to be staunch disciplinarian. You believe that children learn best when parents set a strong example and stick to it.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This OP Try sha.

He got mine, correct

Respect to you, Mr Solofresh. smiley

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by VictorUSA(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Well I can tell you that you have a superior speaking and singing voice that can prompt you to build a career around those talents. You also have a good head for business.Though not money oriented, you enjoy living a lavish lifestyle-and that requires money
Everything you said is GBAM! But the fact that you didn't add `intelligence` and 'charima` leave me with a little doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by bless2tom(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
neonly:

I mean since we are sharing d same date with me at least I know the time can't be d same
So what time them born you
Lol. Na before dawn o.
But I believe we ain't sharing the same year.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by neonly: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
bless2tom:

Lol. Na before dawn o.
But I believe we ain't sharing the same year.

Definitely
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are characterized by creativity and imagination of the highest level.You have the ability to convince others of their opinions and aims,yet your manner is subtle. You have true "star quality"

That wasn't even my date of birth, so now I know you're just posting generic quotes to others, lmao. I can see bits of all your responses applying to me. Plus, no weaknesses or negative traits? I had my fun, sha. You can keep it up; you're not harming anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Hacks4dummies: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You possess intelligence and spirituality in equal measures.Although you have a great sense of mission, you need a lot of time to concentrate on your personal sense of fulfillment. You are often drawn to new Age studies and attitudes.
wow! Op hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Hacks4dummies: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

That wasn't even my date of birth, so now I know you're just posting generic quotes to others, lmao. I can see bits of all your responses applying to me. Plus, no weaknesses or negative traits? I had my fun, sha. You can keep it up; you're not harming anyone.
why ruin the fun nau? sad
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Sweetvie: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Really Mine is on Christmas day
Dec 25

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
why ruin the fun nau? sad

Lol, how? I didn't ruin the fun for anyone. cheesy

It's not what I said that'll make anybody not drop their DOBs or partake in this again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! / Single Mothers / Tiwa Savage Posted Some Nude Photos Of Herself On Instagram Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.