Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You (9487 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Reveal Your Personality To You / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Chaos14: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Let me see what victorusa will say but as for me na august 14
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Seeker3: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You possess a strong sense of Personal integrity and the ability to act as a meditator between disparate factions.As a likable individual, you have so much charm that even rivals compliment them. You have the potential to become legendary.
omo.. This is 80 percent accurate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by VictorUSA(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chaos14:
Let me see what victorusa will say but as for me na august 14
Lol cheesy I don post my own already grin
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 30
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by dnawah(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Let's get it started cool
28/11
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Wonderz1: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Seeker3:
long month
wetim make the month long?
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Hotbreadandbean: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
May 27
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by DarlingtonC: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
may 29th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Uyoukowise: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Make I rest small abeg grin
8 august
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by mayorofyentown(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are a warm believer in love and you always have something to strive for and someone to grow together with.Even when you are alone, relationship with close people will Shape you, be thought about,as if you are the point of understanding your own inner world
WOW just wow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

That wasn't even my date of birth, so now I know you're just posting generic quotes to others, lmao. I can see bits of all your responses applying to me. Plus, no weaknesses or negative traits? I had my fun, sha. You can keep it up; you're not harming anyone.
They are not generic quotes and the fact that some of it applies to you does not mean it is for you.
Now show the owner of that date of birth if he/she doesn't not possess those qualities.moreover you can't see the negative traits in those qualities because of the level of your understanding.
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by cruisecartel(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
July 27
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Pelilz: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:

Sept 8
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Everything you said is GBAM! But the fact that you didn't add `intelligence` and 'charima` leave me with a little doubt.
Intelligence comes in different forms.I don't need to write that for you to know
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sirBLUNT: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Lol am an astrologist
January 18
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sirBLUNT: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
january 18
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
December 4

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Dec 4
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Royalty189(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jan 27
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Ohlie100(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nov 29
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by christianjoy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2022
Let me complete mine
February 18
Year 2002
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Yujiz(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
June 3rd
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by youngreva(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
You have an intense and magnetic personality.Pardoxically, you also have a loner personality.Though they can shine socially. You are haughty yet lovable. You have a strong code of behavior and generally have strong religious or spiritual beliefs
ah Omo boss!! U be wizard
How do u know these things??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
November 06
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nehyooh(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 18
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by ga6992: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
January 17
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Nehyooh(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
18 April
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Hacks4dummies: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lol, how? I didn't ruin the fun for anyone. cheesy

It's not what I said that'll make anybody not drop their DOBs or partake in this again.
Ok. No wahala.

So when are you gonna teach me?
I haven't forgotten undecided
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Kelvindate(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
October 25
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Divine081: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
September, 19
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by paul100(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 7
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by internationalman(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
gly:

O bros! you fit still type with keyboard for that age? I hail o!!!

The Lord is my strength, grandson!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My FianceƩ asked me to prove my Love for Her (graphic Pics) / No Male Nairalander Is As Handsome As This Man (photo) / Photos: Whose Sister Is This? See What A Facebook Slayqueen Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.