Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You (9468 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Reveal Your Personality To You / Masturbation Will Reveal Your True Feelings Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
ONUTOPSY:
DECEMBER 8
You are strong-headed and imperious. You have a docile side which you express by constant personality.Because you tend to extremes,it is not uncommon for you to regret many of your choices. You have creative talent but seem to prefer the life of a dilettante
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

Liar!
This person up there is social as shit.
Stop derailing my thread.I am judging according to the birth date I see and not what you do on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by silibaba: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2022
5th May
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
wumi2017:
Aug 12
You know what you want out of life and don't know the meaning of the word "quit". You go after your personal and professional aspirations with everything you've got. You also know how to bring out the best in others and act as an emotional bulwark to shy or insecure individuals
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Cypher45: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
july 11
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Duchessree(f): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
any problem

I don't like living in the limelight embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Markshevy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
27th of May

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
afribookorg:
28 November
You see yourself as a work in progress. You don't expect to assimilate all the experiences in your life while you hope for perfection, You realize it isn't a likely achievement. You have the common sense to be as tolerant and forgiving of your own faults as those of others.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Tochilynx: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Let's get it started cool
08 august
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
Duchessree:

I don't like living in the limelight embarassed embarassed
You will have to when the time comes.You are destined to it and there is nothing you can do about it

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Adetonax(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
July 2
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
Make I rest small abeg grin
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by jeromestarks: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Stop derailing my thread.I am judging according to the birth date I see and not what you do on Nairaland
Shooo. Sorry o. Not vex. Continue
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by jeromestarks: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
Solofresh2:
Make I rest small abeg grin
Help me 5th November and 15th July. ABeg
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by bless2tom(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
neonly:

Really what time
What time! I don't get
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by tunde705(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
August 20th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by neonly: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
bless2tom:

What time! I don't get

I mean since we are sharing d same date with me at least I know the time can't be d same
So what time them born you
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by dregmaster: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
May 20
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by greatermax77(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
12/12/1974
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Simplyvic18(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nov 27
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by ziggy247: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
March, 2nd
Solofresh2:
Let's get it started cool
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by sexy74(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 10
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
How many times do I have to post it before you tell me? 15-5-2003
Well I can tell you that you have a superior speaking and singing voice that can prompt you to build a career around those talents. You also have a good head for business.Though not money oriented, you enjoy living a lavish lifestyle-and that requires money
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2022
Gurakel123:
April 18
You set tasks for yourself and you will go to any length to accomplish it. You are opinionated and aggressive. You often find yourself at the center of controversy. You favor involvement on all levels and you are not the type to sit idly as long as there victories to be won
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by dbestuncle: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
August 27
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by dbestuncle: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
What about people born on the same day, will their actions be same or similar?
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
BayMc:
April 30
You are ambitious and continually working to make success in your life.You are fond of making heavy sacrifices in order to make your dreams come true. You believe you have it all and generally end up having exactly that!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by detectivejones: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
June 01
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Wonderz1:
Jan 17
You have incredible physical and emotional endurance and grasp the correlation between mental and physical energy. You trust your intuition more than your intellect. You continually put yourself "out there" to prove your abilities are undiminished
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Bigdaddy1111: 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
April 26th
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by meetme01: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2022
Corridon:
April 22.

Birthday mate..
Re: Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You by Solofresh2: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2022
Seeker3:
February 6
You possess a strong sense of Personal integrity and the ability to act as a meditator between disparate factions.As a likable individual, you have so much charm that even rivals compliment them. You have the potential to become legendary.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

30 Proven Signs That Show A Girl Is Attracted To You (+ Pictures) / My Wife Always Stand Naked Before Her Younger Brothers / How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.