Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (21788 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Jossymekoos10: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:
Our level of reasoning is a big problem.

Now settle down and answer this question...

What if you were actually born in let say a village in India and both you and the entire village practice Hindu, will you be saying this same thing? If someone from Islam or Christianity comes to you and start telling you Jesus is the way.

How possible is it that you in the whole village will convert to Christianity. When you know you have been practicing Hindu from birth.

Let's try to reason out of the box sometimes.

Contrary to what many think, Christianity is actually a way of life. Try to examine that way of life and see if it's good

Another point is that Christianity is not just in words but in power of the Holy spirit to perform miracles
People are taking Christianity for granted because of false prophets that are making mockery of it
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by adeoyekay(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
HeavenVGate:

Anyone that doesn't agree to this notion of practicing a particular religion simply because one was born into it, is of course an hypocrite. I'm a Muslim because I was born into the family, I'm practicing Islam because I was born into it not by choice and in this part of the world, we don't really chose religion for ourselves. We practice one our parents are practicing.
God bless you sir
The truth is that if my parent is a Muslim. Automatically, I am a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I know you're obidiott, I'm asking which one u dey when you no believe sey Jesus nah son of God
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Yungmil: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
Geovanni412:

The scholars, themselves, don't know the answer to this question. If they do,make them answer am-- make i even help you specify the question to see if them get answer. Here are my three questions derived from yours:
1.) Will the Jews, Muslims and Buddhists all go to hell?
2.) Will a seven yr old buddhist monk who lived an upright life in India and died due to ill health go to hell even when he had no opportunity to hear about Jesus Christ?
3.) Are all our ancestors who practiced traditional religion before the British came to our shores burning in hell now?
Bro I have not met you ooo

But the way you understand my question shows that you are a wise man.

You just pointed it out very. Most people here don't even understand the question I asked or rather don't even have an answer to it.

They keep quoting the bible. How many people have an opportunity to read the bible.

Does a young boy from a typical village in India that practice Hindu, knows what a bible is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Farid24224(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
So y'all saying as a Muslim, am going to Hell?! cheesy
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Righteousness2(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Heaven is not made for only Christians by religion. In fact many Christians just by religion will miss Heaven. Religion will not save anyone. It is a Relationship with JESUS Christ that will save us.

Everyone and anyone that believes and Genuiely Surrender his/ life to JESUS Christ will be in Heaven.

Outside JESUS Christ forget about Heaven. It does not Matter the Billions of people on the Earth. If you do not Come to JESUS Christ, Believe in Him, surrender to Him and live according to his command, forget about Heaven.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Mrkindness: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yes but only to white Christians.

Among all the prophets God reveal himself to them non was a black man.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by aAK1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Haven is made for Godly people
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Yungmil: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
phemmyfour:
Christ is the only way...no religion follower will make it ...not even "church goers"

Easy bro am not disputing this.

But imagine you were born in Chinese family that practice BUDDHISM will you be saying this? Pls answer. Will you even know anything about Christ?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by odonkoro: 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
When you are dead, that is the end; no heaven or hell anywhere else. The idea of heaven and hell is to curtail the negative aspect and excesses of humans who invented heaven and hell. If their is heaven or hell, in which continent are they located? Anyway, that's not to say that we should not be kind to one another. Do to others as you will like others to do to you. If you cannot help someone, do not contribute to his problems; as simple as that.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Amodi470(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
"Surely those who believed (this revelation) and those who are Jews, and the Sabeans and the Christians, and the fire worshipers and the idolators - Surely Allah will decide between them on the Day of Resurretion. Allah is indeed witness over all things."

Qur'an:22 Sura Al-Hajj, Aya 17
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Pimine: 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

Don’t be obtuse.
I’m not responsible for your ignorance.

Sharaaap. Go buy relaxer and chillax with your fellow atheists and leave us in our ignorance.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by blesdman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Heaven is not a place....but it is a metaphysical representation of achievement of any goal. Know this truth and u will understand why wicked people continue to prosper regardless of the curses being hauled at them. They know certain secrets. Religion is a tool of control generally. Government is also a tool of control. Everything starts and ends here or translated into another form of energy.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Geovanni412(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
IBILEmayweather:
It’s simple,
Christians go to Heaven,
Muslims go to paradise ,
Traditionalists join their ancestors in the world beyond,
And atheists go into eternal peace after death.

grin grin
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by pargelenis(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
I am curious about the section that has 72 virgins … any more details about this?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by OLADIPO2019: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lol Christian? Capital no even prophet issa(Jesus) is still in aware of his faith. Some do good in life and throw that shit away hell my shock una
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Yungmil: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jossymekoos10:

The home you were born into doesn't matter.
What matters is that you should find out about your existence on earth
Ask questions with sincerity
Study all the religion and find out the truth

U are impossible!!!!

So everyone should study all religion and find the Truth?

How many religion have you studied out the over one thousand religion in the world.

What about those that don't know how to read or write?

It insane how some people reason.

Sometimes I use to think that there are actually lower set of people in the world.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Yungmil: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jossymekoos10:

Sorry sir
You can't be a Christian because you were born into a ? Christian home. Christianity is a personal decision that is made based on the understanding of what it entails.
Please know that about 90% of people you see in churches are not Christians.
You need to understand Christianity for you to choose to be a Christian
Thank you sir
That is not the point.

Are we saying every other religion are not going to heaven? Simple
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Oesophagus99(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Aal-e-Imran 3:85

وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ ٱلْإِسْلَٰمِ دِينًا فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِى ٱلْءَاخِرَةِ مِنَ ٱلْخَٰسِرِينَ

And whoever desires other than Islam as Religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the Losers.

get Quran App:/AlQuranApp

#GreentechApps
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Geovanni412(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Naajjii:

You are a liar and whatever religion says that is lying. So the world was created for only Christian to make heaven? How do you convince people not borm to a Christian home ,who grew up and breed in another way to accept Jesus? You think it is easy.
So Jesus created the world but did not give everyone in the world the chance to be born Christian to have that early contact with Christianity, he made it hard for them to be born into another religion and now want them to convert?
You are a liar grin

No mind them. They don't know that most people in North Korea will never have a chance of hearing the gospel. People get executed for holding the Bible in North Korea and the country is no.1 for persecution of Christians - https://worldhelp.net/northkoreapersecution/#:~:text=Persecution%20in%20North%20Korea,in%20the%20camps%20is%20unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Aaronsrod: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mrkindness:
Yes but only to white Christians.

Among all the prophets God reveal himself to them non was a black man.
But in Heaven we will not be black again.

The Bible tells us we shall be as new wine in new skins  Luke 5:36-39

Which Nigerian Christian does not dream of such a Heaven?

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by OPTOSUN(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
A believer needs to be compulsorily baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and be filled with the Holy Spirit to qualify for heaven. A necessity!
Mark 16: 15-16; Acts 2 : 38
Anyone that has been baptized in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit needs to do the correct one Acts 4 : 12
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by abbey621(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
Bunch of contradictions,

1. Is God is all knowing, is he omnipotent? If yes, why doubt that he created all things and have a plan for them all not just Christians?

2. He created all of creations, he created the Muslims, the Buddhists even the Babalawo and witches, why create someone to be born into a faith that is not destined for salvation? Honor thy father and mother, so if your parents and your community are idol worshippers and you live in a remote village where gospel was never preached, how do you get saved?

3. Was Jesus sent to all of creations or just Christians? The remote Island where cannibalism exists, the village where human sacrifice is still practiced, who goes there to preach gospel?

4. If you truly believe that God's ways are mysterious and he does as he pleases, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN DETERMINE THE PEOPLE THAT GETS TO BE SAVED? What makes you think heaven is reserved only for Christians? For Christ can be manifested in different religions, case in point Issa in Islam, in Yoruba religion he is one of the Orisas....Isn't it silly that mere mortals think they can predict what God would do?

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Anansa0003: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:

So automatically all other religion will go to hell? Haba

What if you were born into a Muslim home?
Na so e be ...Na lay down protocol
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by phemmyfour: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:

Easy bro am not disputing this.

But imagine you were born in Chinese family that practice BUDDHISM will you be saying this? Pls answer. Will you even know anything about Christ?
They should switch to Christ...he's the only way
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
JOHN 10-16, JESUS-CHRIST SAID, OTHER SHEEP HAVE I WHO ARE NOT OF THIS FOLD, THEM ALSO WILL I BRING IN SO THAT THERE WILL BE ONE FOLD. MUSLIMS, HINDUS SHINTUS, ETC CAN MAKE HEAVEN BUT THEY HAVE TO COME THROUGH THE ONLY WAY THE ONLY AND ONE TRUE GOD PROVIDED FOR THE SALVATION OF MANKIND AND THATS THROUGH JESUS-CHRIST. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ALL THE OTHER RELIGIONS, IS THE RESSURECTION POWER OF CHRIST. FOUNDERS OF ALL OTHER RELIGIONS ON EARTH ARE DEAD AND ROTTEN IN THEIR GRAVES AND SINCE WE ALL IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR RELIGIONS BELIEVE IN ETERNAL LIFE OF BLISS AFTER HERE, THERE IS NO WAY THE FOUNDERS OF THE OTHER RELIGIONS WHO COULD NOT OVER COME DEATH, CAN GIVE ETERNAL LIFE OF BLISS TO MILLIONS OF THEIR FOLLOWERS, WHICH THEY WERE DEVOID OF. A MAN CANT GIVE OUT WHAT HE DOESNT HAVE.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Alexprech: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Please I need scholars in the house for more clarification.
It's meant for the righteous ones
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by dazzlingd(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
If you're a Christian because you're born into a Christian home, it means you're not a true Christian because Christianity is not by birth but by choice.

I'm not a Christian because I was born into a Christian home, but because I choose to follow Jesus.

I was a sinner bound for hell before that despite being born into a christian home.

Were u born to a Christian home?
OR
Were you exposed to Christianity at a very young age?

One of this two is 99% correct for everybody that practices the religion they practice. So stop deceiving yourself
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Aaronsrod: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2022
laughitall:
so all our ancestors are in hell ?
Correct.

God's Word is clear.

Our ancestors are languishing in flames this very moment. They shall be tortured without end. They worshipped demons and are being punished accordingly.

Abandon them and seek only to save your own soul from the eternal flames.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by pepetua(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
A simple answer to this question is found
Matthew 7:21 and
John. 6:63
1st John 4:8
4:16
For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son that WHOSOEVER believe in the message of love preach by His son shall not perish but have an everlasting life.
This is the center of the gospel that any RELIGION that preach LOVE and not a contractual love but AGAPE kind of LOVE which is GOD HIMSELF is born of God and will be where God be.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Streett: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
usagee36:
Religion is a scam invented by man to destroy the world. I'm a Christian because that was what my ancestors believed in. If God hates Muslims, why does he allow them to multiply through. We are brainwashed by those who first walk on earth. The Bible I'm beginning to believe is a doctrine of the ancient days. Same Bible said obey the laws of your land which we all fellow. I believe in Jesus because from history, I have learnt he was a good man on earth. So let's all do good and love one another. As of heaven, it will be empty with the way the world is today. Though nobody has gone there. Only in Nigeria I see people carrying Religion on their day to day life but suffers. Here in America, they aren't religious but everything works. Please I want the God in America not Nigeria grin The world will end, The will end but Kingdom of England alone was founded in 927 AD. Nigerian pastors are Bunch of hypocrites.

I over feel You….. You jus too much !
You’re overly logical, See Overflow of common sense … More coins to Ya wallet
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by xproducer: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Please I need scholars in the house for more clarification.

+++

friend... consider this... what was Abram (Abraham) before the Lord GOD Almighty saved and called him out of Ur of the Chaldees (current day Iraq - Genesis 11:31, Genesis 12:1) to be the progenitor of the nation of Israel and a father of faith for all (all humanity thereafter) who come to trust and believe in the saving work of the Lord YESHUA, the CHRIST!

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." - John 8:56-58

The point is that GOD can save and has saved people of various backgrounds as the Holy Bible has shown (consider Rahab of Jericho, Ruth the Moabitess, the Roman centurion/s, the Ethiopian eunuch, etc, etc, etc...)

GOD gives people the faith to believe in HIM / CHRIST unto salvation... clothing them with HIS righteousness - from the beginning to the end of world!

"For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." - Romans 9:15-16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mbaka Distances Himself From Protest Against Closure Of His Adoration Ministry / Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race / The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.