Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (21796 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Vello(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2022

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by justt: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by justt: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
Without trying to insult you, OP, you not yet a Christian. You are just like many who attend church but are still not saved. So sad!

Going by your confession that you are a Christian mainly because your were born into a Christian home, no, you are not yet a Christian but a church goer.

It is also obvious that you believe in Christ. That is great but mere believe and church attendance don't give salvation. You need to confess what you believe with your own mouth for you to be saved or to be a Christian (see Rom 10:9&10).

What you believe she which you confess is also very important. You must believe confess that Jesus is the son of God, that he came to die for your sins, that he actually died, that he rose from the death and through his sacrifice you have eternal life (John 3:16, 36)

You can only claim salvation by being born into a Christian home if only you are an underage (mostly less than 4 years) but since you are old enough to post on social media, you are old enough to take decision for yourself.

You need to give your life to Christ for you to be saved and be safe. See my profile for prayer is salvation.

Let no one decieve you, anyone without Christ cannot make heaven

Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Please I need scholars in the house for more clarification
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
Once you accept JESUS as your LORD and personal saviour heaven is yours.

Even if you are a terrorist who accept JESUS as your LORD and personal saviour ?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Yungmil: 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
I didn't agree to this notion
Majority of us in Nigeria, we practice our religion based on the birth not by choice.

I can't lie had it been my parent are Muslim . I will be muslim
Thank you. You understand my point.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by kayuseful: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ayojb:
ok can a Muslim be saved? Like believe in Jesus and still continue to be saved?
Sure
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by kayuseful: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Decent09:

Christianity is not a religion, in fact, the name was coined by the Pagans of Antioq, which means follower of Christ.

Long after Antioch, it has become a religion

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Starz825(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Please I need scholars in the house for more clarification.
Since Christ is the way to heaven....
Your own is to find that way ....
Once you find that way...
Show the same way to other people
If they agree...fine
If they don't agree,..prove to them why you are so sure that way(Christ) will lead to heaven....

If they ask you ...are you saying only the christians will make heaven......tell them you don't know.. but one thing you know that is sure is that as long as you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior..you will make heaven....

If there is any other way apart from Christ ..I don't know..but one thing I know is you will get to your destination (heaven) with him(Christ)
According to his words which are true and highly believed to be so
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
You don go heaven come back grin

adeoyekay:
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Yungmil: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Sweetness4:
Not christians but believers. not everyone that goes to church is a christian. God works with the heart. Don't be surprise when you see many pastors and christains burning in hell on judgement day.

You don't get the point.

What if you were born into a Hindu family or a Muslim family. Does it mean you can't make heaven. Understand the question first!!!!
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Even you, your being a Christian by birth doesn't qualify you for heaven. It being a Christian by personal conviction that will make you enter heaven.

So, you need to accept Jesus as your personal lord and savior before you can be called a Christian.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
OBALOLA y you're confusing thunder. Which one you dey sad
OBALOLA55:
IF YOU DIE BELIEVING THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD, MY BROTHER I FEAR FOR YOU O
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
OBALOLA y you're confusing thunder. Which one you dey sad
OGBENI STAY AWAY FROM ME, I NOR DEY SUPPORT AMODA OGUNLERE angry
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Yungmil: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Yes, until you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour, you will not make heaven.

Muslims who believe in 77 virgins when they blow themselves as suicide bombers will NEVER EVER make heaven. Quote me when you get to heaven's gate 2.

What if you were born into a Muslim family. Just be more logical. What about other religion in the world.

People hardly chose religion to follow rather they are born into the religion they follow.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
I know you're obidiott, I'm asking which one u dey when you no believe sey Jesus nah son of God
OBALOLA55:
OGBENI STAY AWAY FROM ME, I NOR DEY SUPPORT AMODA OGUNLERE angry
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Yungmil: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Anansa0003:
Heaven is meant for Christians only..but not all Christians will get there.
So automatically all other religion will go to hell? Haba

What if you were born into a Muslim home?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Steep(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nobody is going to heaven because they are good or nice people. Only those washed in the blood of Jesus can be in heaven.
To be washed in the blood one have to recognize that he or she is a sinner and accept Jesus christ as their saviour.

So only a Christian will go to heaven, only a true Christian.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by peter8535: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zee0007:
Heaven is not made for Christians but believers. You can be a Christian and yet not believe in Jesus Christ.

Once you are a believer, you will make heaven. But heaven is not the final resting place for believers. It is a temporary place to stay before the new world is created. A world where one is ageless and not bound by time. A place for eternal rest and koinonia.

The new Jerusalem. You don't want to miss it.

ABEG WHICH PART IN THE BIBLE DID U READ DIS ONE?ABI NA UR OWN PERSONAL OPIONION
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Bodexinvest: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Just live ur life and stop disturbing yourself simple.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Oceanjagaban: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yes... According to them
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Jossymekoos10: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil
post=116552632:

Sorry sir
You can't be a Christian because you were born into a ? Christian home. Christianity is a personal decision that is made based on the understanding of what it entails.
Please know that about 90% of people you see in churches are not Christians.
You need to understand Christianity for you to choose to be a Christian
Thank you sir
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Gospel2Day: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:

You're NOT "a Christian basically because you're born into a Christian home".
You only become a Christian when you are born again.
Many so-called Christians won't make it to heaven.
Jesus said "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Whoever believes and is baptized shall be saved."
Even a pastor's child must hear and believe and behave the Gospel to have the hope of heaven.
Without Jesus, it is Hell Fire straight.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Jossymekoos10: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:

So automatically all other religion will go to hell? Haba

What if you were born into a Muslim home?

The home you were born into doesn't matter.
What matters is that you should find out about your existence on earth
Ask questions with sincerity
Study all the religion and find out the truth
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I know you're obidiott, I'm asking which one u dey when you no believe sey Jesus nah son of God
THE ONE WEY I DEY NOR CONCERN YOU

MUST ALL MUSLIMS SUPPORT A DRUG BARON BECAUSE HIS NAME IS AHMED angry
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Gospel2Day: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
I didn't agree to this notion
Majority of us in Nigeria, we practice our religion based on the birth not by choice.

I can't lie had it been my parent are not not Muslim . I will be muslim

Many Muslims have left Islam and embrace the Gospel and have become Christians.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Jossymekoos10: 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zee0007:
Heaven is not made for Christians but believers. You can be a Christian and yet not believe in Jesus Christ.

Once you are a believer, you will make heaven. But heaven is not the final resting place for believers. It is a temporary place to stay before the new world is created. A world where one is ageless and not bound by time. A place for eternal rest and koinonia.

The new Jerusalem. You don't want to miss it.

Kindly teach me sir
What's difference between a Christian and a believer
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Yungmil: 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
justt:
Without trying to insult you, OP, you not yet a Christian. You are just like many who attend church but are still not saved. So sad!

Going by your confession that you are a Christian mainly because your were born into a Christian home, no, you are not yet a Christian but a church goer.

It is also obvious that you believe in Christ. That is great but mere believe and church attendance don't give salvation. You need to confess what you believe with your own mouth for you to be saved or to be a Christian (see Rom 10:9&10).

What you believe she which you confess is also very important. You must believe confess that Jesus is the son of God, that he came to die for your sins, that he actually died, that he rose from the death and through his sacrifice you have eternal life (John 3:16, 36)

You can only claim salvation by being born into a Christian home if only you are an underage (mostly less than 4 years) but since you are old enough to post on social media, you are old enough to take decision for yourself.

You need to give your life to Christ for you to be saved and be safe. See my profile for prayer is salvation.

Let no one decieve you, anyone without Christ cannot make heaven

Our level of reasoning is a big problem.

Now settle down and answer this question...

What if you were actually born in let say a village in India and both you and the entire village practice Hindu, will you be saying this same thing? If someone from Islam or Christianity comes to you and start telling you Jesus is the way.

How possible is it that you in the whole village will convert to Christianity. When you know you have been practicing Hindu from birth.

Let's try to reason out of the box sometimes.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
So you're Igbo Muslim shocked
OBALOLA55:
THE ONE WEY I DEY NOR CONCERN YOU

MUST ALL MUSLIMS SUPPORT A DRUG BARON BECAUSE HIS NAME IS AHMED angry
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Jossymekoos10: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:

Don't forget to add that you must live like he did
Thanks
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Oesophagus99(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
[b]Aal-e-Imran 3:19

إِنَّ ٱلدِّينَ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلْإِسْلَٰمُۗ وَمَا ٱخْتَلَفَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُوتُوا۟ ٱلْكِتَٰبَ إِلَّا مِنۢ بَعْدِ مَا جَآءَهُمُ ٱلْعِلْمُ بَغْيًۢا بَيْنَهُمْۗ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِـَٔايَٰتِ ٱللَّهِ فَإِنَّ ٱللَّهَ سَرِيعُ ٱلْحِسَابِ

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah, then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

get Quran App:/AlQuranApp

#GreentechApps
[/b]
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by dalass(f): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:

Heaven is for the people who follow Jesus up the straight and narrow which a few are following.

Many Christians are rushing through the broad way which leads to hell cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / 117th Posthumous Birthday Of Joseph Ayo Babalola Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.