Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33408 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ssddff: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
She is a WANTED CRIMINAL. A thief.

1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ay04z(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
money121:
That's the serial Fraudster on nairaland
Omowunmi Omotayo Allen

Do you know Some Client are also scammer here on Nairaland
I fell for one 2021 her name are omowunmi omotayo allen
She's Still owning me Some of 2m+

#269,050 + 100,000 +100,000+9,000+9,000+512,000+500,000=
#1,499,050 and $238+380,000+136$ to balance the 200k she lend

That's the breakdown

I didn't know she was a fraudster, so i came across a post on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order

Since last yr all attempt to get my money void
So one faithful day i went thru the name she use to send fund to me.. And type the name on Google
Omowunmi Omotayo Allen that's how i found out she's a serials scammer on nairaland

she blocked me and Project of her Building at Ogombo Ajah

+1 (469) 585-4717 her whatsapp number

Please let be careful on this platform oo

Althought people advice me to go and pull out the roofing sheet but when i discuss with my daddy he advice not to do that.. that i should not use my hand to destroy my job!!

Let just becareful
She's an example of apani lekun jaye but i know one day she will meet her waterloo
baba remove ur roof oo

7 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Scottz: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pls I’m not a scammer o I’m just a young guy hustling. Unfortunately things are very hard this is my 3rd time of posting this on Nairaland today pls someone should show me love even if it’s just 1k to feed. I’m not lazy just that things are too hard. Pls a kind hearted person should assist if I see 1k alone I’ll appreciate pls

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Illegal1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
In 2008 back in the days of 2go...
ur 2go acct has won 600k,send us airtime so we can process ur win...
naso i take send almost 12k card gv those guys...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by snoopz: 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Poyoyo scammed me 800k
Nigga was my classmate in fstc usi before him repeat class and left, no kind the name, na we give am that name for school because of him skin, thinking the bastard na old classmate, him no fit run us street na until withdrawal no dey possible again and messages no deliver again... Na when SEC say him be scammer the thing clear for our eyes grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ofunaofu: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Death to all scammers

Most especially OLOGUNOFE EMMANUEL with the account details
ZENITH BANK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by snoopz: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
DrBrainstorm:
I have not been duped before but I have had a NDE (Near Duping Experience grin)

Death To Scammers.
Your message no even deliver grin
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by CrownLands(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.

How did you recover from these blows?
Be cautious of get Rick quick investments. That is, "Look Before You Leap"
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Too much to remember
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by emonis88: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
This op and lie Mohammed are 5&6 when it comes to telling lies.
Maybe him be part of the scam sef.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Juanmike(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
GUNITGuy:
I was told If I should invest in a platform I would get double of my investment after 5 days ....They showed me testimony of people on WhatsApp I was like let me try with 100k....
As soon as he got it he told me that I need to invest 400k to be able to get 1.5
I told him to return the money he said it's already on the forex trading...
He said how much do I have I said I don't have anything ...
He said I should go and borrow to be able to get more money....I couldn't sleep for 3-days
lol
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Lugianostar(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
It was an ugly incidence i have left behind me for years now...!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ay04z(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
I would have lost more dan 2 million naira to different online investment.... From ponzi to. Cryptos.. But wat happen is.. We move....
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by B3sty(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
FRANCIS ANIWETA is a Scam... A Big Scammer, those in the UK should wary of Him.
Thanks...
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by SPAMBOX7: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
We don't get scammed. We hack
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
snoopz:

Your message no even deliver grin
I screenshot am immediately I send the message, abi na your phone number be that? grin
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by emonis88: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
Scottz:
Pls I’m not a scammer o I’m just a young guy hustling. Unfortunately things are very hard this is my 3rd time of posting this on Nairaland today pls someone should show me love even if it’s just 1k to feed. I’m not lazy just that things are too hard. Pls a kind hearted person should assist if I see 1k alone I’ll appreciate pls
Na one of them weh don dedicate themselves to give us experience be this.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
EzeUmuokorobiaa:
Mine happened last December. I was scammed 200k by one idiot whom my Cement distributor spoke glowingly about only to leave me to my fate when shit hit the fan.

I opened a Cement shop last year August to complement my finances. It happens that Cement is usually scarce during dry season in my area so as a newcomer in the business, I saw the scarcity as an opportunity to get a chunk of the market share so unlike other retailers, I went extra miles to make sure I always had Cement in my shop instead of relying solely on when distributors supplied to me. Sometimes I had to use tipper to go buy from distributor shops though this move meant that my profits were drastically reduced, I wasn't fazed because I needed to build customer base and the scarcity presented me this best opportunity to achieve this.

It happened that on one such occasion I was indisposed so I contacted one of the workers of my distributor to help me organanize and transport 250 bags down to my shop .

The idiot only loaded 200 bags under the guise that the vehicle couldn't convey 250 bags . When I enquired about refund, he said it will be done.
After delivering the 200 bags, different stories started.
When I got tired, I picked him up with the police, for two weeks no single soul came to talk about this guy at the station except his helpless wife with 3 Kids with less than a year spacing between them.
At a point, I was left with either pushing the case to court or letting him get bail. I looked at the guys family and situation they'll be thriwn into if their father goes away and opted for the latter.
He was only able to raise 20k out of 210k.

Anyways, I learnt my lessons, counted my losses and moved on.

That guy is ogbologbo

I have seen people like that. If you check his record, he would have been arrested multiple times.

He is not afraid of the police or cell. The whole scam is to use his family to appeal to the humanity in you and then use your money later.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Richcreed(m): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2022
⚡️This is how they want to bankrupt humanity

Dr. Vernon Coleman:

"Their plan is to make every one of us bankrupt, and they are on their way to succeeding. Only the billionaire conspirators will get away with it. The conspirators must be thrilled with the way things are going.
For starters, of course, rising food and energy prices will eat away at our savings. Those without savings won't be able to save anything. Every penny will go to pay for basic necessities.

In Britain, inflation will exceed 20% shortly after Christmas 2022. Other countries will see a similar rise in inflation.
Corporate profits will be devastated by low production rates (exacerbated by strikes, work-at-home jobs, and the new fad popular among young people to do as little work as possible), so investments and pensions will take a long, slow dive. The coming recession will quickly turn into a depression.

And, remember, nothing happens by accident.

Interest rates will continue to rise, and millions of people with mortgages will find that they can no longer afford to pay for their homes.
The result will be a drop in home values.
And as values fall, mortgage problems will worsen. It won't be long before millions of people have more mortgage debt than their homes are worth. Their homes will be repossessed and they will be left with huge debts. Alternatively, the government might say, "We'll take over your mortgage, and you can stay in your house... But you won't own it anymore." I suspect that many bankruptcies are simply inevitable.

Remember, none of this happens by accident. It's all been staged.
And those who have savings will not survive either.
Although interest rates will rise, they will not become high enough to beat inflation.
If interest rates hit 5% and inflation reaches 25%, investors and savers will lose 20% of their wealth every year.

In a remarkably short time, the conspirators will succeed in destroying the wealth and independence of tens of millions of people in Britain and hundreds of millions around the world.
There will be no middle class. The elderly will die in poverty. The young will never have a home of their own or the certainty of having any savings.
The conspirators want to make us bankrupt because they know that money gives us freedom and independence.
All this has been clear for years.
But people haven't listened.
And now, I'm afraid, it's too late.

From a practical standpoint, the only way to protect ourselves now is to cut back on spending, reduce debt and expenses, and be prepared for a simpler lifestyle.
Of course, there is still time for us all to step up and say NO to the conspirators.
(I said at the beginning of the year that I thought we had until Christmas to make a difference. I still think it's the right thing to do).
But unfortunately, I fear that there will be no real resistance.
There are too many employees and not enough of us.
And unfortunately, too many of those who understand the crisis we are facing and the horrors of the Great Reset, the disappearance of cash, the advent of the digital world and the social credit paradigm, are just shaking their heads, sitting down in front of the TV and doing nothing to stop it."

Mass-Media News (http:///massmedia_news)

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NACE13: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
EzeUmuokorobiaa:

The idiot only loaded 200 bags under the guise that the vehicle couldn't convey 250 bags . When I enquired about refund, he said it will be done.
After delivering the 200 bags, different stories started.
When I got tired, I picked him up with the police, for two weeks no single soul came to talk about this guy at the station except his helpless wife with 3 Kids with less than a year spacing between them.
At a point, I was left with either pushing the case to court or letting him get bail. I looked at the guys family and situation they'll be thrown into if their father goes away and opted for the latter.
He was only able to raise 20k out of 210k.

Anyways, I learnt my lessons, counted my losses and moved on.
This is the reason some people will continue in such path. I can boldly tell you that man won't change his ways. I have learnt never to let go because as an adult he must have thought about it before executing his plan. He should take responsibility for his actions. If it were to be me, I wouldn't give a damn about his kids because, he should have thought about them before embarking on such nonsense journey.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by JaySterling: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mine was a clearing agent

I imported a car and gave him to clear

Cost of clearing was 1.3M

He kept on posting me and after a few weeks, I couldn’t reach him again. I went to his house and his family said he was dead and showed me obituary and death certificate. I reported the matter to the police

We all know how it ended, police collected over 200k from me to investigate the case and kept on trying to get more. Long and short, they told me the guy was truly dead and I should move on (obviously collected bribe from him to die the case)

I paid army and used soldiers to pick up the family members, they couldn’t pay, his family said they didn’t do any business with me but him, and he is truly dead. They kept on swearing

I used cult boys to pick up his brothers, still no positive result

The guy has obviously travelled out with my money

I got tired of wasting more funds on the case and moved on. We go jamb somewhere one day. Allah!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yes, after I made some money from fiver sometimes in 2018 so I decided to invest money in Winthrills m
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by DonBenny77(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
Some time in 2013 one guy sold me a soap as Samsung galaxy at Circle Accra GH.
As a PH naija guy wey I be I felt violated....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by sukkot: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2022
GUNITGuy:
I was told If I should invest in a platform I would get double of my investment after 5 days ....They showed me testimony of people on WhatsApp I was like let me try with 100k....
As soon as he got it he told me that I need to invest 400k to be able to get 1.5
I told him to return the money he said it's already on the forex trading...
He said how much do I have I said I don't have anything ...
He said I should go and borrow to be able to get more money....I couldn't sleep for 3-days

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by jakeFrost: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
, 86fb show me shege this April

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Emman08: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Reluctantly agreed to give Mrs 2m for MBA Forex investment. When we lost the money, I told her I never want to hear anything investment again. If I don't know what business to do with our hard earned money I'd rather keep save in asset management account and get small small interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by EzeUmuokorobiaa: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
That guy is ogbologbo

I have seen people like that. If you check his record, he would have been arrested multiple times.

He is not afraid of the police or cell. The whole scam is to use his family to appeal to the humanity in you and then use your money later.

Exactly. You know his type. That is what happened. It was after the whole ordeal that I started hearing scores about the guy.

But my anger was with my distributor whose recommendations made me let my guards down.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Scottz: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
emonis88:

Na one of them weh don dedicate themselves to give us experience be this.
no bro gosh I’m not a scammer I only begged cos I’m broke I’m jobless but not lazy things aren’t just going well for a while and I’m dropping my ego to rather ask than die in silence. Like I said I just need to feed. Thanks for understanding

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NnamdiN: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lagtech from this nairaland. Dude made us money back in the days and when we got to trust him, we sent him everything we made and baba japa forever grin
E no better for that guy grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by hotwax: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
500k to ipcapital...

5k to a girl tfare scam

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by LADEMINUS: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.

Na so with many naija youth. Tomorrow them go blame buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Federal Sars Nabs 2 Notorious Robbery Suspects In Lagos (pics) / 13-year-old Girl Raped By Pack Of 7 Egyptians In Italy. / Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.