Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text (69920 Views)

She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / 6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Kaykay999(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
imagrg:

Call me a SIMP if you like.
SIMPle Man cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Sleyk: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Most naija girls are Hungry fellows... but why?

8 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by modsfucker: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:
Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer.

Give me her number, I'll never be tired of that question.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Rahkman: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Savedday: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
9ja girls, never fails to disappoint.

Very useless gender.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Toks2008(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:
Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer.

You are a small boy.

Relationship is for men. A lady saying she had not eating and you start running your mouth.

What is she be I never chop, no be human dey lift another human?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by SmartyPants(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
u are just a broke ass, period.

If she had said "i was lonely", u would be wagging ur tail now.

I mean, technically, she's clearly the broke ass.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by SmartyPants(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Toks2008:

You are a small boy.

Relationship is for men.

Nonsense.

Small boys and small girls should date each other without any expectations.

Not grown men using money to feel better than young boys because you can feed a hungry little girl.

14 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Streett: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
This convo ain’t enough proof to brand her “I never chop” Girl…

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by rapture22(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Before you meet and date a Nigerian girl all is well with her not until after going into a relationship with her all her liability will be on you NIGAS out there be wise ��

7 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by VTJN(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

1k na 20 shots of roots for Iyawo place oh! grin

E go do me for complete 2 days grin

Me na strictly Oshofree as a rugged man. grin

I no the pay for kpekus... grin

I either get it for free or take it by force... grin

No apologies grin grin
Naso, online chest beater cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Toks2008(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
SmartyPants:

Nonsense.

Small boys and small girls should date each other without any expectations.

Not grown men using money to feel better than young boys because you can feed a hungry little girl.

I agree totally. This is why i wrote that relationship is for men not boys.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
SmartyPants:

she didnt beg him for money, all she said was "she hasnt eaten" and OP jappa

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Olumaeme: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sharp guy.

She will expect you to ask what she want to eat she go bill you.

Hungry people everywhere

7 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by omoyeni37: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
I don't believe she's trying to bill the op, maybe she doesn't have appetite to eat, or because she's busy.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by rabbitfarmng: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

Doesn't mean she's asking for money ...she only said she hasn't eaten ..maybe she doesn't have apetite or feeling ill �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by VTJN(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
SmartyPants:

but if the said girl claimed she's lonely the online rich man will be willing to see her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by EmmaLege: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice one my bro
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by SmartyPants(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
she didnt beg him for money, all she said was "she hasnt eaten" and OP jappa

But we all know what was coming next.

She's broke and he's a little immature but neither of them should be shamed for that.

We've all been there.

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Omoluabiii(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
You re broke, if she said she's Hot, you would have been happy to get free puna,
werehhh now she's hungry and you want to avoid her,,,
because you re broke...

4 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by adecz: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Did she say she couldn't
afford food❓

Maybe she didn't eat because
she wasn't feeling well.

Babes should avoid stingy dudes
like you.❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️

Hope you have renewed your
membership of the association.

You are also clearly an Obidient.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Enumerator(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
I love this
Perfectman91:

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by jessylaurel(f): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

You are just broke manh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by doshiyad1: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
u are just a broke ass, period.

If she had said "i was lonely", u would be wagging ur tail now.

I didnt even see where she begged u for food or money.

Asin........... you tell am well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by SmartyPants(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
VTJN:
but if the said girl claimed she's lonely the online rich man will be willing to see her

And I'm sure he would then be willing to pay for her food.

That would be a more equitable arrangement, wouldn't it?

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Op is a teenager feeding from his Mama's pot

How does "I've not eaten" translate to being broke

She clearly gave reasons why she hasn't eaten, cos she has headache, do you know what it means to have headache for a whole day?

7 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
SmartyPants:

But we all know what was coming next.

She's broke and he's a little immature but neither of them should be shamed for that.

We've all been there.
If she had asked him for cash, he would have said, he didnt have.

She may not have eaten probably because she lost appetite or she is sick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by RighteousDemon: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
broke ass, u think say to supply 2 odds daily to punters is business abi?

Someone cannot play with u in peace?

Savage grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by SmartyPants(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
If she had asked him for cash, he would have said, he didnt have.

She may not have eaten probably because she lost appetite or she is sick

That's why I said he's immature. he should have heard her out.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.