Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text (69325 Views)

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
erico2k2:

Who dey hungry get as dem take ask lol
Oh God.

This is my last reply to u, if u no gerrit, the forgeh abourit.

u can choose to continue the chat by saying "oh sorry about that"
You are not a coward but u avoided the bullet, if she proceed to ask u for food, then she may really be hungry and this is the time u are suppose to act as the friend that u are.
u could invite her to come take food and eat, but if she insists on money, politely tell her that u have no money.
A girl that is seriously hungry will come take the food.

Its not to behave like a coward and assume she was asking of money cos she might not but could just be open to the OP cos she sees him as a friend, not knowing he is a snitch

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Gkemz: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Proudly a redpiller. No time for drama. My
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by t2luv1: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
u are just a broke ass, period.

If she had said "i was lonely", u would be wagging ur tail now.

She probably didnt eat cos of the headache.

Woman you calling we men dogs. I resent that.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Onojafrank(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gkemz:
Proudly a redpiller. No time for drama. My
cool
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by GindoX(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Small pickin thread. You know how through how dey chats. grin awon omo 16 17 18 19.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Jman06(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Op, you no try. That girl was probably implying that she didn't have appetite for food due to the headache.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by bennyflipy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
I would gladly continue a chat like this after wearing my anti billing mechanism.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by bennyflipy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Oh God.

This is my last reply to u, if u no gerrit, the forgeh abourit.

u can choose to continue the chat by saying "oh sorry about that" You are not a coward but u avoided the bullet, if she proceed to ask u for food, u could invite her to come take food and eat, if she insists on money, politely tell her that u have no money.
A girl that is seriously hungry will come take the food.

Its not to behave like a coward and assume she was asking of money cos she might not needed the money but could just be open to the OP cos she sees him as a friend.
Exactly, there are subtle ways of doing these things.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by jeromestarks: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
u see that thing called hunger? i no deh use am play o, especially if its my friend.
I'm talking about girls being ungrateful, you're talking about hunger. Do you want me to whipe you USB cable?
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Belteshazzar1: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thank God sey i no understand anything....
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

I'm talking about girls being ungrateful, you're talking about hunger. Do you want me to whipe you USB cable?
what part of that chat shows she was ungrateful?

OP, started the chat by asking about her wellbeing and she ended up telling him as a friend.
The next thing OP did was to run away, she even didnt bother the OP and even started a convo with him the next day.

It shows she wasnt asking anything but just decide to express herself to a friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by gimakon2(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hahaha.
Thank say na angel Michael go dey for heaven's gate no be you.

The Hunger messages own make me laugh eh. Extent water day come out my eye.
You are very wicked.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by AlphaStyles(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
to text girls nowadays dy fear person

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by ashewoboy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:
Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer.

She never even ask you for money.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by drololaaof: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wait oh all the commentators ,she said she had headache and cannot eat . What is the cause of the headache and inability to eat ? She did not complain of lack of fund . Mr man enquire the cause of the headache if it is real sickness , love induced or poverty driven etc.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by jeromestarks: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
gimakon2:

The Hunger messages own make me laugh eh. Extent water day come out my eye.
You are very wicked.
Hahaha hahaha
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by crackhouse(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
The girl didn't eat and that's why she's having headache so she didn't beg u for money.. u for ask am why she didn't eat..
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by jeromestarks: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
what part of that chat shows she was ungrateful?

OP, started the chat by asking about her wellbeing and she ended up telling him as a friend.
The next thing OP did was to run away, she even didnt bother the OP and even started a convo with him the next day.

It shows she wasnt asking anything but just decide to express herself to a friend
This is what she was expecting.
Girl: I couldn't eat due to excessive headache.
Op: oh sorry. Have you taken drugs?
Girl: drugs are quite expensive here.
Op: wow. How much?
Girl: 2k or 3k there about.
Op: send me your account details let me forward something to you.

But guess what?
It didn't go the way she planned because the op is a smart guy who has made a convenant not to be stupid.

3 Likes

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Swallowurspit(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:

Mumu man, I sight, I'm a brokeass for my hard earned money. Thunder

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

This is what she was expecting.
Girl: I couldn't eat due to excessive headache.
Op: oh sorry. Have you taken drugs?
Girl: drugs are quite expensive here.
Op: wow. How much?
Girl: 2k or 3k there about.
Op: send me your account details let me forward something to you.

But guess what?
It didn't go the way she planned because the op is a smart guy who has made a convenant not to be stupid.
as long as this thread is concern, what u said is just ur opinion
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by everythinggirly(f): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hahahahaha...
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by aalangel(f): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Don't mind him. He lacks understanding and comprehension.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Bestcreamreview: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
Dude, please stop being myopic. she didn't ask u for anything.l, did she?
I tell folks, "I haven't eaten all day", all the time, am a guy and am pretty sure I have a good bank balance compared to the Nigerian standard. It doesn't mean I am asking for anything, it's something u tell someone u think u can have a conversation with.
exactly, "I haven't eaten all day" is a normal thing for people to say, especially people who work all day, I skip meals because of how demanding my work is sometimes and I remember a time I couldn't eat anything until evening because I ate dinner late the previous day and was having acid reflux/indigestion problems, people also go through stuff that make them lose their appetite, could be physical, mental or emotional stuff, the OP should have at least asked WHY before taking any action
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Unrated900(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Guy stop mocking and saying Ill fated rubbish words on this gender female
She didn’t tells you she is hungry
She says she didn’t eat.
She never asked you for any penny
From ur own sense
Why didn’t u says why didn’t u eat.
So stop condemning her and feeling like qdot here
This genders are useful also
Sick asshole

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by kevyngbash(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Perfectman91:
Guys we are the trophy! Avoid "I never chop girls"...if feeding is your problem then there's no good you can offer.

you were in such a hurry.

suppose she follows up with 'I had to go for this interview early without eating and there was just no time to taste anything in between'
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol..

Do they also ask for money for pads grin grin grin
Perfectman91:
Lol, run for your life because the bills wey she go dey nack you no go be here, next will be I need money for my pads, then before month end "baby my house rent has expired"

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by macho44(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen.

U are broke dazzol, ordinary 1k weh u go spend on someone weh deh hungry nai make u run
If na ur broda, shey u go advise am to stay?
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by Michelle70(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
macho44:

If na ur broda, shey u go advise am to stay?
forget brother.

If na me, i go help a friend weh deh hungry
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by ThugBoy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Man wey dey run for responsibility ain't man, you find girl wey you want dey shook your damn stick for her hole, she complained about headache you nor even allow her land finished you con dey formed mute.
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by idsamoo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
yen yen yen.

U are broke dazzol, ordinary 1k weh u go spend on someone weh deh hungry nai make u run
Of which the girl didn't state she was hungry and needed money for food.,,she was probably disturbed by the headache and couldn't eat..some guys mindset need thorough flushing. Just leave the guy bro
Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:

The reason you should be seeking relationship is because you are lonely, not because you are hungry.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text by EMMANUELNATION(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Spherica177:
Lol

Where in the post did Op said he has been bankrolling the girl please? Let me come down to your level. Let's assume Op has been paying her bills ever since and she's sick and hungry. What is the big deal telling her you don't have or send anything you can afford please? Sincerely you folks act like you are in a competition/race with the female folks honestly

All these under 30 small small boys twisting narrative just to suit themselves cheesy sincerely maturity is virtue. Biko ladies should read through this post to see people wey them dey follow for yanch grin >

No be only money o. Biko follow who get sense with maturity join

If you are a female,. Then I won't need to drag issue with you, cos you guys always find means to defend yourselves... Let me tell you this, ladies this days are very trickish, you have devised a new strategy in asking for money.. I won't talk much. But I know you know what I'm saying, you are just playing innocent ni. But it's well Shaa... I'm not saying all the ladies Shaa, but it is now rampant.. what is hi baby, I'm having headache ooo, because my gas is finish, please is gas now the antidote for headache.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.