Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) (46173 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Satanista: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
The man made the biggest mistake of his life,,,he go marry olosho
He must be regretting the wrong decision he took...
same way I regret ever having your mother suck my dick
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Passionate1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dangerous woman! D mask don fall off ! If she truly love d man ,she won't put herself in a position to lose him. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Angrygoat: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Heya, fuc k it's painful man. Gonorrhea, fuc k. He lived peacefully abroad for so many years till he ended with Chineye, an Eastern bich. What theh fuc k. See as me day na either from Cameroun,kenya or I marry oyinbo direct. Nigerian ladies are totally useless. Bich.
Sorry old man. Fuc k .
Nigerian single ladies are 100% useless.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Mindlog: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
AstraDroid:
At that man's age, he is supposed to be retired and living in Nigeria.

Many of us spend spend youthful age hustling hard and expecting progress before marriage.

But end up marrying our specs when she doesn't consider you her spec except that our money is their spec.

So when they are fully cemented in our homes and 'see finish' their true color reveals itself.

You want my advise?

If you own homes and marry at holder age and suspect your wife might be cheating, all you have to do is move out of your own homes with her and kids peacefully, do not let her know you know her flings.

Rent a better home and lie to her that the home is yours and you just bought it and and rent out your real homes using property lawyers as estate manager.

Inform her you have sold your home to buy this new one.

Then afterwards move out of the rented home and proceed on a year vacation and terminate the marriage with those evidences.

She will be in that new home and when the rent expires the landlord will show up.

She will be homeless and will not know you didn't sell the old home. Divorce properly and return to your home when the storm is over.

Some women are demonic, but my wife is an angel.

If the kids are still minors, where will they stay when the rent expires?

3 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by NaBanga: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Just because I say I am Lord, does not mean I am Lord. Nigerians often throw out false accusations to tarnish another person. There is no admission of anything in that argument. The husband was leaning over his wife, screaming violently. The woman asked him to "get out". She asked him to leave and it is apparent in the video, that he did not. He continued to escalate the situation, while the wife tried to deescalate the situation. The old man doesn't realize he has committed a crime. He could be charged with domestic violence among other things.

My advice to any Nigerian man or woman, is to walk away from any situation that does not benefit you. You cannot force anyone to do anything. Whatever you have worked for or you want to work towards in obodo oyibo, is not worth going to jail or losing your life. Stay in Nigeria if you want a roforofo fight.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Johel(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dMzrzZ24I8

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife Over Infidelity In The U.S. (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cij0cxurAnw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Send her parking, girls in recent time all walk about with diseases,reason being I don't get that urge like I used to...better to abstain or do soapy than fukkin one hoe whom isn't safe, condom sef dey fail...so if main woman no dey and konji hold, Na to do soapy.. don't go about chooking dicks inside infected holes...STI leads to depression.

6 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mindlog:

If the kids are still minors, where will they stay when the rent expires?

Good question.

The divorce proceedings have to take its course and the jury decides who takes care of the kids. And eventually you'd return home with the kids or ex wife will live separately. You can find their rent for them and they can visit.

You can not live with a cheating wife. Eventually kids will reutn, ex wouldn't

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Aykush(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
seunmind44:
Chei! Her name is Chinenye, from the tribe that alway claim that their women don’t cheat grin grin
You are so senseless bro and na people like you dey destroy this country why turning this into a tribal thing I wish i could lay my eyes on you at the moment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Aguilar(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fear Nigerian women o. Na foreign make sense to date now o
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Greenback: 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
That's a very foolish man.
Why wait so long before getting married and how the hell he thinks he's gonna get a reliable woman at his age,moreso bringing a naija woman for that matter to the States!!!! He made a big mistake.
Should have married a black or white American his a little below his age or a mature naija woman bases in the same States.

Go bring young naija woman with sharp eye to America and you expect her not to tango around grin

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Greenback: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
seunmind44:
Chei! Her name is Chinenye, from the tribe that alway claim that their women don’t cheat grin grin

You are too old nahhh...it's time you start thinking of your old age and have mercy on yourself

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by NaBanga: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
AstraDroid:
At that man's age, he is supposed to be retired and living in Nigeria.

Many of us spend spend youthful age hustling hard and expecting progress before marriage.

But end up marrying our specs when she doesn't consider you her spec except that our money is their spec.

So when they are fully cemented in our homes and 'see finish' their true color reveals itself.

You want my advise?

If you own homes and marry at holder age and suspect your wife might be cheating, all you have to do is move out of your own homes with her and kids peacefully, do not let her know you know her flings.

Rent a better home and lie to her that the home is yours and you just bought it and and rent out your real homes using property lawyers as estate manager.

Inform her you have sold your home to buy this new one.

Then afterwards move out of the rented home and proceed on a year vacation and terminate the marriage with those evidences.

She will be in that new home and when the rent expires the landlord will show up.

She will be homeless and will not know you didn't sell the old home. Divorce properly and return to your home when the storm is over.

Some women are demonic, but my wife is an angel.

This can never work in the UK or US. There are records that are easily accessible by the legal system and even the common person. One search of a person's name in the property records or credit report will show everything. Nigeria is 1000 years behind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rubbish
How can I stayed in USA or even Ghana for years then decided to come to Nigeria and marry? Like seriously
They will never learn.

Even girls and guys dating before travelling out always moved on unless they are married.
I have see many Nigeria men, saying the Nigerians women abroad are too smart, they want the one from their village that is good then boom the village turned to over smart and same village girl will kick them out of their houses.

3 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by CSTRR: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
Igbo women are meant for recreational purposes ONLY!

Marry them at your own risk!
And yoruba women from your tribe are meant for what?

Because what I am seeing in lagos, my mouth no fit talk am.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can't stay in the US or any other country oversea and come back to marry in my continent. The question is don't they have good girls to settle down with oversea? Some men are just too naive 4 my liking.

There are many good gals especially in churches abroad both whites and blacks. just pick ur type. Lol

Bt these men come back in the name of marry from the tribe and marry wahala.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by LikeAking: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can't stay in the US or any other country oversea and come back to marry in my continent. The question is don't they have good girls to settle down with oversea? Some men are just too naive 4 my liking.

Correct!

Dem no dey hear word.

Bush men geng.

Dem go hear am
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Solofresh2: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is what you get when you wife a bit*h
Never wife a hoe
And again,no matter how enticing a woman yansh is, never bleep a woman who without a condom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Gourdoinc(m): 12:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Though I agree with you, but e no easy as you dey talk am
e easy my brother. If you don't do that, the issues that might result, you go know by that time say e been easy before to ignore am and move on. Man no suppose carry woman or her matter for head, na for shoulder dem dey carry am, so that if e heavy you, you drop am sharp sharp.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
My brother
They have many good Nigeria women oooh but this kind of man want the woman that is a slave as in like the one in Nigeria.
I have see many, even some Nigerians will travel to Romania and Georgia to marry white girl from the village then bring the girl to Germany.
After 5 years, same girl will deal with them after collecting her passport.

5 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Successfulben: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
I hate it when some stupid women will come online and call men all kinds of names because of one bad experience (s) they had heard with them. There are two sides of a coin, the way we have bad men the same way we have useless women. Shallom.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
H0didon:
He's a foolish old man. I used to think that old men are wise now i understand better when they say even foolish people grow old grin.

He was in USA, instead of him to stay there and be focused laslas he go find better person. Instead he came down to hellfire with boldness and wife a Hoe. Can you imagine??
Left small haven to hell to marry a problem undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "It is better to be single than to be married to the wrong person".
Do you know the kind of women that are in the USA? Naija guys has bleeped up most of those black Americans ladies over there, it is even difficult for you to find a responsible one .
Most of you people here don’t know anything u just open your mouths and talk.
Try dating any woman from the USA or all these black ladies from uk on long distance relationship and see how it Goes.

4 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by FakeIgboJew: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Why the noise? Gonorrhea is cureable now,go and get ampicox man

OSU hands type this.

Because half your women have it from their olosho career doesn't make it a trivial matter.

You even sound like someone who has contracted this filthy disease several times and don't see it as a big issue that it is.

Besides STIs come in packages with gonorrhea doing the shout at first. Who knows if the man has been infected with other STIs like HIV hepatitis B or C (or both) plus syphillis ?

No STI is a joke .

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Lvgirl: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Old man will come home to marry. His kinsmen will arrange olosho for him, fair , nice thighs,curves
Marriage is set
Carry am enter America
She start olosho again.

One even took his woman to UK. When the woman got to UK she declared that she is lesbian living fake life in Nigeria. The marriage was dissolved.
The lady is now married to a fellow Nigerian lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by usagee36: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Took her dirty attitude to America. She will be homeless soon. Dirty woman.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Oga try and date any black ladies abroad in this first world countries through long distance relationship , test and see what’s up, you neva even go abroad oh , no be person go tell u not to go . Most of them will destroy u

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
NaBanga:

This can never work in the UK or US. There are records that are easily accessible by the legal system and even the common person. One search of a person's name in the property records or credit report will show everything. Nigeria is 1000 years behind.

Remember I said that at his age. He is supposed to be in his home country. He is not looking very handsome for that woman again.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by int0x80(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Another Nigerian man killing his wife in US is loading!

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by fof1: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
sisisioge:

Hmmm....we are warm blooded and always want companionship. Besides, the winter period na wahala, I heard. The guy probably thought he could tell his family to look for a "good" woman from his village for him....he trusted his cultural and homegrown values. The ones with him in the US already know their rights and their culture is "different". The ones at home call him Obim with bended knees. Poor guy didnt see it coming embarassed. Surprisingly, oyinbos don't pull the "I'm a woman and can destroy you" ticket as much as the foreigners pull it. The mostly still manage to stay amiable with their ex spouses unlike us. It is well fa.

Your lies, Pretences and Covering the Obvious Can take You to HELLFIRE...Pls Change ur Mindset b4 U are Damned.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Think a little, for him to stay in the US and not find a wife, it is not bad to come home and marry, many men have done that. He is not foolish, it is the wife that is foolish.
H0didon:
He's a foolish old man. I used to think that old men are wise now i understand better when they say even foolish people grow old grin.

He was in USA, instead of him to stay there and be focused laslas he go find better person. Instead he came down to hellfire with boldness and wife a Hoe. Can you imagine??
Left small haven to hell to marry a problem undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "It is better to be single than to be married to the wrong person".
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by NwokoloOwa: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sad. What can I say. It's happening over and over and over again. Sorry brother
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
.......no man wants to spend the last of his days in a foreign land,he would always want to return home to spend his last days on earth(old age).... that's where the problem comes, would your kids agree to return home with you assuming you marry a white woman,the idea of living a lonely life in your old age is what normally drives men back home when looking for a wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Children Raised by Animals. / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.