Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy (88908 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow / Lady Calls Out Men After She Spent 14,500 On Transport To And From A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Cheap continent cumslut írànu
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Ebumoore: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Baloranking:
“A demoness have been born” angry grin grin
d gal go dey mean now. Go dey change am for the simps.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by RPG2020(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
SILVERLINES:
Sometimes I blame some of our guys, don't take advantage of a girl who may appear to be kind to you. I know most guys out there need sex at all cost from a girl and then will finish all the lies in this world just to lay her in his bed, but it doesn't worth it.
It doesn't make sense for a girl to spend tp of 9k to visit you, given you sex and ended up having a thousand three hundred naira. That's evil, condemn it in strong terms.
Assuming as a nigga you needed a girl for sex and you are pretending and she come to you, at least make her happy at that moment she is with you. I do things like this a lot, but I make them happy and then gradually grow cool later.

So you do things like this alot sad

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by caye(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
imagrg:
It's not fair now..

Stop deriding women please.

I'm a man but I allow some degree of consideration for a woman.

You can pretend to be nonchalant in dealing with a woman but give some consideration to her needs if you can afford it.

I'm not trying to insult you.
I once had the same stream of thought.
I think you are SIMPING!

When your girl is dropped Infront of you early in the morning by other guys, after a night of intense sex, then you will go over to the other side: Alpha.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by b1olat: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thank God that you were able to recount what transpired. The most unfortunate ones have been ritualised. Stop hook -ups now and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Nauttyprof(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
If the guy's life becomes unstable afterwards, he will say his father or mother's family or ancestral curses are after him. Without knowing that he is the cause of his problem. You do what will make the curse work on you but at the moment, he will be feeling accomplished without knowing that it is the beginning of his problem
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by kkonyeji(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
Chaii. Mmesoma used my money to relocate com ibadan embarassed

Sorry
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by yusufmurry: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Girls and their headache. Now now she don feel cheap. Nonsense!

But she didn't report that the same guy fed her for the 3days. 7round of sex for 3days means two served in the day 1 night and one in the morning. Then for the other 2days: one in the night and another in the morning.

The problem with girls is that they calculate ahead how much they will make from any clitocurrency adventure with a guy.

Reverse the case, if na the guy visited, he will pay his transportation fare and get bleeped.

So any difference?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by apple30(f): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
Mk she lick her would too. Mk she feel what average guy experience from d hands of naija girls. I don send one igbo girl 8k to visit me in Ibadan from ihiala,anambra state. The babe came with her menstruation,and she menstruated all thru d four days she spent. I no knack anything.na so so bloody pant I dey see. D thin really vex me. D babe said she likes d city and wanted to stay back. I said fine,mk she stay few more days so I can knack. Na so she lie say mk i give her 2k mk she cook for me. Bfore i return from work for evening babe don disappear with her loads. I called her she said she dey on her way to Onitsha.OK bye.

Was stunned and shocked to find d same girl in one ibo's boutique two weeks after in d same Dugbe. D girl dey form deaf and dumb.
chai is the last line for me ..mmesoma WHY grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by kkonyeji(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Adeling:
Which God wan fight for you? The God that asked you to go fornicate?
Ode oshi grin

Don't mind the hookup runs geh
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by ekenehosen: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Only Jesus Christ will give you a perfect wisdom, your own man and family
God preserves you for this message if not he would have used you for money ritual and you take such risk because you were controlled by flesh
Please accept him now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by kkonyeji(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
yusufmurry:
Girls and their headache. Now now she don feel cheap. Nonsense!

But she didn't report that the same guy fed her for the 3days. 7round of sex for 3days means two served in the day 1 night and one in the morning. Then for the other 2days: one in the night and another in the morning.

The problem with girls is that they calculate ahead how much they will make from any clitocurrency adventure with a guy.

Reverse the case, if na the guy visited, he will pay his transportation fare and get bleeped.

So any difference?

No difference bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Ogunleti01: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Nigerian lady cries after spending N9k on transport to see a guy only for him to give her N1,300 after spending 3 days having séx with him

Social media is buzzing with mixed reactions ever since a Nigerian lady shared her experience with a guy whom she travelled to Lagos to see.

In the email which the lady sent to relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, she narrated how she met a guy on Instagram after which their relationship grew more intense and they decided to meet.

She revealed that she spent N9k on transport fare all the way to Lagos to meet him with promises of giving her money and a laptop made by the guy.

According to her, after spending three nights together and having seven sessions of intimacy, she was given the sum of N1,300 by the guy.

Livid by this, she rained curses on the guy and his family, stating that this disappointment has unleashed a demon in her and she revealed that she was going to make him beg for this. She also shared a photo of the money she got.

She shared with relationship expert, Joro her ordeal: Hello Joro, Good evening. Sorry to bother ur holiday. Am upset. I feel cheap n worthless. Am bringing this here because am madly in pains. God will punish this guy. Joro this guy i Met on IG. We connected well and all. Doe we never me! and all. He invited me to lag to come and stay for weekend...or spent uk o my money for t fare. He promised me money for for my hair, he said he will give me he's apple laptop and upkeep money. Have being at he's place for 3 days now since Thursday. Joro this guy have sex with me 7 times. Even did raw on Saturday night. joro. He didn't take permission before going in for the raw. Now am buying postinor 2 with my own money. Joro he said he has to travel for business that I should go to he's neighbors that he gave her money for me. Joro he drop N1300. He's phone off. Since morning. Joro I have to beg my sister to send me money to fair. Have learnt. A demonness as been born. God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the God punish all Nigeria men. Have learnt. No more good girl. Like 2 guys now at his place. I don't know if he owns the residence, God punish and his family. He messed with the wrong one. I repeat My God will fight for me. He will beg for this and I won't accept."

Source
Day break news
ofo eni kii se elomii. o se ofo ara o tun se ofo owo
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by BeanmanX(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why is this nonsense on front page?...
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by yommygift15: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Oh! She mean her god of sex, were in disguise.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by BeanmanX(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
apple30:
chai is the last line for me ..mmesoma WHY grin grin
U are following that troll and criminal called Unlimitedgrace....I hope u re not him
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by edungene7: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
she can't be a Yoruba girl God bless my Yoruba girls they spend on dia men without looking back
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Mike008(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Buddha3:

This is not an attempt to endorse the young man's actions, but sex is supposed to be free and non-transactional. Should a man subsequently feel the need to "appreciate" the woman afterwards, has to be an act borne of generosity.

The mistake in today's society is that most females believe a man is preconditioned to mandatorily put money in their hands once the coochie has been enjoyed, and that's the very basis upon which you're erroneously questioning how any man can be "enjoying free sex".

And to think she even stated that they emotionally connected before she lumbered her steamy self to his location to get laid, only for her to be lamenting about not being paid, is an irony in and of itself.

Her stupidity aside, there was sufficient consideration on her part to even warrant an action.
If it was simply sex she wanted to enjoy she wouldn't travel that far, spend that much just to get laid. Better still for the "connection", she would demand the guy comes to her.
But there was more to it than just the sex. There was a promise of upkeep money, apple laptop, and all.
In common law eras, this would have constituted a very good actionable conduct.
Two key elements to look out for is the promise on the guys part, and the performance on the girls part, one of which was not fulfilled.
A time will come when sex between two unmarried persons will be deemed "transactional" where there is a promise and performance attached. Without those promises, no girl no matter how stupid will risk her life just for sex.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Jossibest(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
For your mind say na 50k him go give you......
Na the service way you render the guy pay you
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Babastrong(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Forget. Nothing will happen. He cannot see more than your tears. even if you cry blood nothing will happen. 7UP/3DAYS.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Babastrong(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Forget. Nothing will happen. He cannot see more than your tears. even if you cry blood nothing will happen. 7UP/3DAYS.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by eguarojeona: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:

Lol.. This happened in 2018 sha. Still saw d girl last year,heavily pregnant then. One ibo guy don pump her. We move
O send one edo girl money to come visit me she blocked me immediately. I no dey send anyone transport money since then no matter how i like you.Come with your money i go reimburse you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by hybridblood07(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
This your story funny die
OriOko88:
grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Kollylolly: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
SILVERLINES:
Sometimes I blame some of our guys, don't take advantage of a girl who may appear to be kind to you. I know most guys out there need sex at all cost from a girl and then will finish all the lies in this world just to lay her in his bed, but it doesn't worth it.
It doesn't make sense for a girl to spend tp of 9k to visit you, given you sex and ended up having a thousand three hundred naira. That's evil, condemn it in strong terms.
Assuming as a nigga you needed a girl for sex and you are pretending and she come to you, at least make her happy at that moment she is with you. I do things like this a lot, but I make them happy and then gradually grow cool later.
More brains
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by apple30(f): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
U are following that troll and criminal called Unlimitedgrace....I hope u re not him
when u mention it I av to go n check if am actually following anybody of such ..u r correct but I can’t remember wat prompt me to follow d account but I dnt knw who d person really is ..no am not him grin grin i’m just a stubborn lady ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Yankee101: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sounds like prostitution
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by ChiefDelegate: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
ConfirmBlog:
The guy even added two N50 notes grin

mad guy
na only the manchi Sabi were him make the N1300 I de suspect na visual bet money ��
Back to the story , only in naija that a girl will pay her fare to visit her lover & she is expected not only to come back with gagets (iPhone, laptops etc) other valuables plus cash at hand and of course missing period. One night stand for pay u pass dis sabatical leave.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by iamsolasoul(f): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ladies do not visit anyone this period haha. Send your loving 2k
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by nedekid: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by HIPROFILE(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
99% of ladies out there in this time na Olosho how ever you see paint am I said it with full chest!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by Tosinville(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
fof1:

E no go Pass Yoruba Girl... Dem sabi Curses and Juju too much... Nothing will and Can Happen. U are a Very Cheap Girl...running Experiment....What a Foolish Worthless Expedition. Pleasure Seeking Idiots on d SM Spreading Diseases everywhere. Cry Buckets of Water for the gods.
try to read and comprehend how is someone named Chizoba a yoruba girl while you need to stop tribal mess ringing in your skull
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy by muchkay(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
The guy no try sha....him for add 100 for the 1300 so as to make it 200 per com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.