Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. (35480 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
You're not answering my question.

What is your definition of the word feminism according to your understanding?

Like define to me the word feminism in accordance to your understanding.
advanceDNA:

You said...."And no, you don't date us, but we date each other"

U were trying to bring some equality into the narrative as if me saying "we are the ones that date you meant like i was belittling women"

Where as, i was just saying....its women that men that..not animals, not trees...so we know you too well that you dont carry condoms around ....

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by advanceDNA: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
You're not answering my question.

What is your definition of the word feminism according to your understanding?

Like define to me the word feminism in accordance to your understanding.

Sigh!!!! Okay i'll indulge you....
Feminism is the promotion of the rights of women specifically on the grounds of the equality with men (or other genders as we have hundreds of genders today)

But i just explained it to you by going over my comment again and its not like u ddnt see it....

....are u a teacher?? grin U seem very demanding or permit me to say forceful... grin..like u are used to bossing people around and asking them questions they must answer in a specific way that you want??

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
So how does a woman carrying condoms in order to protect herself from STDs and unwanted pregnancy feminism?
advanceDNA:

Feminism is the promotion of the rights of women specifically on the grounds of the equality with men (or other genders as we have hundreds of genders today)

But i just explained it to you by going over my comment again and its not like u ddnt see it....

....are u a teacher?? grin U seem very demanding or permit me to say forceful... grin..like u are used to bossing people around and asking them questions they must answer in a specific way that you want??

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
I'm not a teacher.
advanceDNA:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by advanceDNA: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
So how does a woman carrying condoms in order to protect herself from STDs and unwanted pregnancy feminism?

Jesus....did i tell you carrying condom was how u brought feminism into the dialogue??

...but i explained to u earlier how u brought feminism into this dialogue.... so why this weird question??.....are u doing selective reading??

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
No, you brought up the whole feminism talk when I tried to explain to you why it's important for women to carry condoms too.

So answer my question.. grin grin

How is a woman carrying condoms in order to protect herself from STDs and unwanted pregnancy feminism
advanceDNA:

Jesus....did i tell you carrying condom was how u brought feminism into the dialogue??

...but i explained to u earlier how u brought feminism into this dialogue.... so why this weird question??.....are u doing selective reading??

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by advanceDNA: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
No, you brought up the whole feminism talk when I tried to explain to you why it's important for women to carry condoms too.

So answer my question.. grin grin

How is a woman carrying condoms in order to protect herself from STDs and unwanted pregnancy feminism

Im really getting tired....u are either not reading my comment or not following context....

Remember this comment??

"And no, you don't date us, but we date each other"....

..that was how u brought feminism into the dialogue...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Can you be in a relationship or date a woman who's not interested in being in a relationship with you?
advanceDNA:

Im really getting tired....u are either not reading my comment or not following context....

Remember this comment??

"And no, you don't date us, but we date each other"....

..that was how u brought feminism into the dialogue...

5 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by advanceDNA: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
Can you be in a relationship or date a woman who's not interested in being in a relationship with you?

Look....u took my comment out of context...perhaps because its in pigin english...
And i explained it to you twice already....but u clearly dont follow dialogue word for word.....

Im going to indulge you one more time...

This was my statement "na we dey date you women" .......What i meant was its men that you date...not trees, not animals....but men....so its no brainer that we know girls dont go about with condoms...cos we are the ones u fvck....

...i have dated many girls..none carry condoms both male and female condoms .....if you want to prove me wrong.. open a new topic and ask guys to comment how many of the girls theyve dated that come to their place with condomś or keep a stash of condomś at own her place...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Well, anyway it's a normal thing to see a guy carrying condoms because we're already used to it being a guy's responsibility, which is wrong because we now live in the 21st century and we can't deny that women enjoy having sex too.

And another thing is that we're from different backgrounds, so opening a new topic would just be pointless because I have a feeling that they're just gonna give the same answer as you did because our cultures and beliefs are different.

I get where you're coming from with your explanations.
advanceDNA:

Look....u took my comment out of context...perhaps because its in pigin english...
And i explained it to you twice already....but u clearly dont follow dialogue word for word.....

Im going to indulge you one more time...

This was my statement "na we dey date you women" .......What i meant was its men that you date...not trees, not animals....but men....so its no brainer that we know girls dont go about with condoms...cos we are the ones u fvck....

...i have dated many girls..none carry condoms both male and female condoms .....if you want to prove me wrong.. open a new topic and ask guys to comment how many of the girls theyve dated that come to their place with condomś or keep a stash of condomś at own her place...

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by advanceDNA: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, anyway it's a normal thing to see a guy carrying condoms because we're already used to it being a guy's responsibility, which is wrong because we now live in the 21st century and we can't deny that women enjoy having sex too.

And another thing is that we're from different backgrounds, so opening a new topic would just be pointless because I have a feeling that they're just gonna give the same answer as you did because our cultures and beliefs are different.

I get where you're coming from with your explanations.

Oh i remeber you now....u are that non-nigerian girl from the other topic where women were feeling so entitled.....so where are from??

By the way...u never answered my question....do u go about with cońdoms??

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Check my profile and you'll see where I'm from.

I did answer you by telling you that I do keep female condoms.
advanceDNA:

Oh i remeber you now....u are that non-nigerian girl from the other topic where women were feeling so entitled.....so where are from??

By the way...u never answered my question....do u go about with cońdoms??
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Its not wrong pls! I like a lady who is careful about stds

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by eyinjuege: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Glad to see a Nigerian girl taking her sexual health seriously
Before you go carry gono

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by na2016: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

PS: She also came with cd yesterday to visit me.

And you did the needful?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by kkins25(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
There are indeed swine among men. So, it is a crime to hold condom now? Me i don switch to "Top-G" because swine have infiltrated the red pill movement. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Gkay1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes ooo as long as she will branch everybody house
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Feedaga: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is advisable

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by ejimatic: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

. Lies and fictitious story!
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by PoliteActivist: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Short answer:
Yes

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by McOluOmo: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

na ur babe, talk true jor

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by kologba: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abeg replace girls in the heading with olosho...then the answer will be olosho can go around with condom as many as she want...na be all our girls be olosho abeg
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Mitsurugi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes. I find it convenient, sexy and the mark of a confident woman. E better pass the coy smile you receive when you go buy am for Chemist cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Robb4b: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
ejimatic:
. Lies and fictitious story!

So, this story sound like a lie to you.
Some guys though. Let me not talk.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
YES !!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by ShaqFu: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

your ex girlfriend is into runs. No girl who isn't into runs goes around carrying condoms.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by ipobarecriminals: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
sad Emergency workers
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by armyofone(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

Praise her for taking such leadership initiative and self conscious role of "carrying" grin. She did well protecting against unwanted pregnancy and STD. She should move away from the "skin to skin" sons of Adam.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Sesip: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Total no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.