Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. (35479 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Farfalla(f): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But here will be a cesspool I am not ready to dive into, I am sure. The guys can go on sucking each others' deeks and getting themselves off by turning the thread into a man-cave echo chamber. I am not reading a single comment of it all.

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Monday60655(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Just tell us that you are the boyfriend. Finally, stop every form of sex before marriage, if you engage in premarital sex, you're destroying your future home. Bible said in Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by doneback04: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
U dey learn work? Collect that cds and bleep her, u one follow woman's lie lie talk
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Pat081: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:
As long as she's not married, I don't see anything wrong with her carrying condoms with her.

Firstly, the guy may not even be planning on marrying her because if he did love her, they would've sat down and talked about it upon finding out that she always carries condoms with her.

Secondly, if she got pregnant, it's possible that the guy could come up with stories of how he's not ready to be a father and ask her for an abortion.

And lastly, if she stops carrying those condoms, she may end up being a single mother while the guy will still go and get married to a lady that doesn't have any kids and starts bashing single mothers.
if your brother asks you for advice on this what are you going to tell him or if you are a guy and you see this in your girlfriend's bag what are you going to do
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Uthmaniyya: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
The only way out is let her boyfriend check, if the CD is his size then, he can accept her back, and if not, make him japa oo
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sit down and talk about it.
Pat081:
if your brother asks you for advice on this what are you going to tell him or if you are a guy and you see this in your girlfriend's bag what are you going to do
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
potland:
six figures
I can employ you.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Pat081: 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:
Sit down and talk about it.
hmmmmmmm
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by VirileNelly2420: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wilson500:
As far as no be kiss condom she buy
No cause for Vawulence grin
Wetin do kiss?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by VirileNelly2420: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:
That one is a personal question and we're not talking about me here.

But if you must know, I do make sure that I keep female condoms in the house just in case they're needed because the last thing I want is a crying baby in my face or being a single mom.

And no, you don't date us, but we date each other. Being in a relationship is a mutual thing because you can't be in a relationship with someone who's not interested... It's also our responsibility to carry those condoms because if we get pregnant, the burden would be on us alone, we're the ones who have to carry the baby for 9 months, go into labour, and nurture the baby until it's an adult.

Sex is also a mutual thing.

Our schools here teach sex education as early as grade 6 in primary schools until the final grade in high school, so no one gets bashed for buying condoms, whether it's males or females.
Plz aunty, it's not appropriate for a lady to b goin around carrying condoms, it makes u a slut straightaway.

If u carry it while going to ur man's place, dats understandable, but wen its beyond that, u're rather a stinking slut! U're ready to give it to any available destination

Make person hold me, am raging! angry
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
You're entitled to your own opinion.
VirileNelly2420:

Plz aunty, it's not appropriate for a lady to b goin around carrying condoms, it makes u a slut straightaway.

If u carry it while going to ur man's place, dats understandable, but wen its beyond that, u're rather a stinking slut! U're ready to give it to any available destination

Make person hold me, am raging! angry
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Fantazy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
By carrying condoms around, it automatically means she's ready be knacked by any thing that can knack.

Visiting her bf is not even the reason sef, that one can be gotten around.

Besides did she even ask the bf if he had it or not before buying it along?

Na certified Ashawo she be
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Teymanhenry(f): 5:47am On Sep 21, 2022
The guy should be happy cos this shows the lady understands the importance of HIV and other STI's prevention. Such a lady would be able to negotiate safe sex. That's the hope we have for our DREAMS girls and AGYW... Your negative comments shows how backward we are on HIV prevention education among our DREAMS and populate as a whole

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Tundex911: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
cry
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

PS: She also came with cd yesterday to visit me.

She came along with the CD to you? I'm sure if much talk and persuade enter you might enter the places again and again with Same CD

Comrade comrade grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by CaptainAyub: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2022
LIVEGOESON1:
Redpillar Association of Nigeria (RAN) Hereby declare op ex QUEEN OF OLOSHOS. Sign by RAN Chairman
Mail me on ejyklord@gmail.com.

Lost my login

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.