Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. (35477 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
I see.. smiley smiley
DaddyGoo:

Have lived outside Naija for a bit. Back home now but the experience taught me the difference wink wink
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by rickleye: 12:23am On Sep 20, 2022
Yes Yes Yes
- when the dude pressurizes her and she gets pregnant the idiot will come on NL and say he only did it once.
- Ideally a bf will have cd at his place so she doesn’t need to carry one around.
The issue here is trust ! He does not trust the girl period . So she’s better of.
I’ll trust the girl that she sexually active and takes care of herself and is not a gold digger with a CD.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by BABANGBALI: 4:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Only the professionals do that
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Ubachinwe1(m): 4:39am On Sep 20, 2022
libertyfather:
She's the fuckee not the fucker...so it not her responsibility to go about with condom, wetin concern agbero with overload?

They are the FUCKERS nowadays.

I've seen a scenario when a girl bleeped her boyfriend to stupor! Like she was the person on top banging him
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by plenitude(m): 5:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Robb4b:

She brought one. She said it's the last one in her bag.
That’s to say she has been using it without the knowledge of her boyfriend ��
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by phemmyfour: 5:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

PS: She also came with cd yesterday to visit me.
Your ex is still seeing you. She ain't loyal
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by mmsen: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2022
No, it's better that she contract STDs and/or unwanted pregnancy...

It's your body, your responsibility. If you know that's how you live then at least protect yourself.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Praiseibrahim: 6:07am On Sep 20, 2022
She want to bless you with her kpekus and you must use condom to avoid STD
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Teymanhenry(f): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2022
She is right to carry condom oo. Naso others d form good girls small time you go hear say virgin don carry belle or worse don contract HIV
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Benwallt(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2022
The times are hard, this country is not for girls, too hard for a girl to survive on her terms without boys, guys, or men taking them to bed at every available opportunity. The girl knows what's up hence to safeguard herself she is always prepared. Don't blame or crucify her. It is what it is, Nigeria happened to her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2022
advanceDNA:
...yes... women should understand they need to protect themselves against STD and pregnancy ...so its not a bad idea to have condoms....
But In reality ... women just unconsciously leave that responsibility of buying and keeping condóms to guys.... most times, normal bases are too shy to even go to store to buy...

Take it or leave it....any woman, conscious enough to regularly buy condoms and keep inside bag where ever she goes, is to me 99% of the time an olosho or at least extremely sexually active
Exactly! No decent girl ever does that,but many of such also carry artificial penis or dildos in their handbags.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Bakrabas: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Is as if you are asking that is it good for a prostitute otherwise known as Olosho to be going around with P. O. S machine?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by ngmoses17(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2022
So after she finished opening up to you, what now happened?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Johnboom: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:
That one is a personal question and we're not talking about me here.

But if you must know, I do make sure that I keep female condoms in the house just in case they're needed because the last thing I want is a crying baby in my face or being a single mom.

And no, you don't date us, but we date each other. Being in a relationship is a mutual thing because you can't be in a relationship with someone who's not interested... It's also our responsibility to carry those condoms because if we get pregnant, the burden would be on us alone, we're the ones who have to carry the baby for 9 months, go into labour, and nurture the baby until it's an adult.

Sex is also a mutual thing.

Our schools here teach sex education as early as grade 6 in primary schools until the final grade in high school, so no one gets bashed for buying condoms, whether it's males or females.
I like your sincerity, pls which country are you living?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2022
potland:
you are lazy oh. Come let me work on your sex game. If you dont mind. I've got the right medicine
Ok. How much is in your bank account?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Twocups: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me.

wetin your ex dey do for your house?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by joeking2222: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2022
Towncrier007:
Na Oloosho only fit carry such Waka,ready to be knacked or be the knacker.

Even bible encouraged us to fear women.
Lolssss............i swear, most of Una comments for Nairaland no dey encourage person at all.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Okoroawusa: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Most girls that are not into runs don't care about condoms
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:41am On Sep 20, 2022
GIRLS MOVING AROUND WITH CONDOMS ARE ....ONE WORD LIL WAYNE

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Mayeldah(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2022
What are you still doing with your ex

shey no be problem she wan give you if your current babe see am?

That girl could be a hoe!
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by olafresh(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2022
To move around like she moving money around abi. I tire o
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2022
South Africa
Johnboom:
I like your sincerity, pls which country are you living?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Babastrong(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Omo stop asking us rubbish. Your olosho friend wanted you to knack her kpekus. try to always learn how decipher a simple riddle. lest i forget, did you gave her koboko yesterday or not?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

...you still didn't tell us what happened to the condom she visited you with o.
Who no fear woman no fit fear devil...all those stories are emotional manipulations. It's a tactics to get into your head. For your sake i hope you came out victorious!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Ok. How much is in your bank account?
six figures
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Babastrong:
Omo stop asking us rubbish. Your olosho friend wanted you to knack her kpekus.
try to always learn how decipher a simple riddle.
lest i forget, did you gave her koboko yesterday or not?
blöwjob or handjob?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Most girls that are not into runs don't care about condoms
raw or condom?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Ubachinwe1:

They are the FUCKERS nowadays.

I've seen a scenario when a girl bleeped her boyfriend to stupor! Like she was the person on top banging him
what kind of fùckmate do you like?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Emeka71(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2022
Samantha123:
As long as she's not married, I don't see anything wrong with her carrying condoms with her.

Firstly, the guy may not even be planning on marrying her because if he really did loved her, they would've sat down and talked about it upon finding out that she always carries condoms with her.

Secondly, if it happens that she got pregnant, it's possible that the guy could come up with stories of how he's not ready to be a father and ask her for an abortion.

And lastly, if she stops carrying those condoms, she may end up being a single mother while the guy will still go and get married to a lady that doesn't have any kids and starts bashing single mothers..
Good points.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Dybala11(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

Why not, we're in a digital world now. So far she has a mobile shop/business, it's only natural for her to move around with her tools. grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Okoroawusa: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2022
potland:
raw or condom?
Are you asking me or the girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.