Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. (35478 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by naijanaso: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Guy, forget this story and come up straight. This babe is your babe and not your ex. You found condom I'm her bag and you need advise.
It's a two way thing...she may actually be proactive and doesn't want to deny you sex should you ask for it as she visits, knowing she is not in her safe period. What if you get in the mood and you actually don't have a condom at the moment. We get to quick in labelling girls bad. We are in an upper side of life where people no longer pretend over what they want to do. If that's her case, then she should be commended.
The other is that she might be a core girl (this one needs verification).

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Renman: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

PS: She also came with cd yesterday to visit me.
I pity people like you! I pity this generation!!
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

You said...."And no, you don't date us, but we date each other"

U were trying to bring some equality into the narrative as if me saying "we are the ones that date you meant like i was belittling women"

Where as, i was just saying....its women that men that..not animals, not trees...so we know you too well that you dont carry condoms around ....

condom or raw?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Maybe, and maybe not.
frankson1:

I don't want to believe that she and her boyfriend have had the conversation where she would have to carry condoms around. If they had, he wouldn't have acted the way she said he did.

I think the lady either used it elsewhere or she was
Planning to use it.

She might be protecting herself against getting pregnant for another guy.

The bottom line is that, she must have forgotten she had it in her bag.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes if I m going to v sex with my partner where I m going to
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by excell0001: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
ever been in a tensed romance. Seems it would soon lead to sex but at the same time feel if you stop you could ruin the mood bla bla bla? some guys would just go in raw in the spur of the moment. for a sexually active lady she should have at least one in case of emergency and also she should have discuss with her guy.

the both of them could have worked up an agreement. if she says no to plans that would prevent her from having it now that is suspicious ( esp saying you forgot to tell then said patner) even self since it's just "one" guy she is dating they both know where they have sex why not add the CD to her guys stack that way self she can monitor if there is anyone beside her that would be way better as per building trust unless of course she dey fear rape without protection which is a good excuse
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
And what is your definition of feminism? If I may ask.
will you suck my dick?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Assurance12: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Assurance12:

I will still pardon her for a moment tongue
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Tayorshd2(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

Lol na olosho bẹ that na ... Shey u dey wine me ni

She is a typical hallot bro just have your way on her and send her away too grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Temptee101(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

grin

The most baffling thing is that you believed her
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Tayorshd2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Your contribution is highly commendable

Correct keep it up grin

naijanaso:
Guy, forget this story and come up straight. This babe is your babe and not your ex. You found condom I'm her bag and you need advise.
It's a two way thing...she may actually be proactive and doesn't want to deny you sex should you ask for it as she visits, knowing she is not in her safe period. What if you get in the mood and you actually don't have a condom at the moment. We get to quick in labelling girls bad. We are in an upper side of life where people no longer pretend over what they want to do. If that's her case, then she should be commended.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
culf:
yes!!! very important ooo, both both males and females

I picked that habit immediately I left secondary school, I wasn't using it but you must see me with condom, if it expires, I dispose and replace.

The idea is to preach abstinence but the person still want to do, give condom.

its unfortunate they don't give free condom now like before, one of the reasons you see infections flying around like watin.

#Afterall, it might come handy. who knows.
recommend a good condom for me
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Bar1941(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes, prevention is better than cure. You never can say, an unexpected match can come up anytime.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Praiseibrahim: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Let her enjoy her life while it last long, life no get duplicate.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by LawyerLomo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wilson500:
As far as no be kiss condom she buy
No cause for Vawulence grin

What if it's Kiss Condom?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by hahn(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

Did you bang her with one of the cd to verify if they are bang worthy?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Marshallgee(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bros no be your ex na ur SEX MATE, she dey help u bring with condom u dey complain
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by themanderon: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
This generation has nothing but sex to offer. Sex will bring about the end of many destinies.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by khome(f): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
She should not be sober the guy left her, she should be happy. We all have rights to our sexual life and health.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Cmanforall: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
libertyfather:
She's the fuckee not the fucker...so it not her responsibility to go about with condom, wetin concern agbero with overload?

Thank you moderators, seun, lalasticlala and accurate timekeeper.

I disgree with the comment made by libertyfather with the following points:

A lady's use of contraception (including condom) is for her health benefits.

She may have a boyfriend and cannot vouch for the guy's faithfulness, so providing him with condom will protect her from some STIs and pregnancy.

Use of condoms is not limited to the male partner. There are female condoms, so if guys are supported to move around with condoms , then ladies should feel free to move about with female condoms. Although most Nigerian ladies don't use it, but it is still a condom and available.

I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you that women should be free to carry condoms around, and not be tagged prostitutes because they possess condoms.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
To me o , I no fit buy condom talkless to dey carry am waka , na market I dey sell wey I go dey carry am waka , I neva carry pad waka finish na condom.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by CaptainFM1: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

I don't know if to say she's lieing or not. I also found condom in my now ex babe bag once. And her response was that she wears it on her face when she wants to sleep to smoothing her face.

Well, I don't know about female face smoothing/beauty treatment. I would like to use this medium to ask everyone if it's true that women wear condom on their face for face smoothing treatment.

As in I'm still shock by her answer till this very moment!
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by DaddyGoo: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
That one is a personal question and we're not talking about me here.

But if you must know, I do make sure that I keep female condoms in the house just in case they're needed because the last thing I want is a crying baby in my face or being a single mom.

And no, you don't date us, but we date each other. Being in a relationship is a mutual thing because you can't be in a relationship with someone who's not interested... It's also our responsibility to carry those condoms because if we get pregnant, the burden would be on us alone, we're the ones who have to carry the baby for 9 months, go into labour, and nurture the baby until it's an adult.

Sex is also a mutual thing.

Our schools here teach sex education as early as grade 6 in primary schools until the final grade in high school, so no one gets bashed for buying condoms, whether it's males or females.

I love your reasoning! Can tell you're not a Nigerian from the different outlook
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
frankson1:

I don't want to believe that she and her boyfriend have had the conversation where she would have to carry condoms around. If they had, he wouldn't have acted the way she said he did.

I think the lady either used it elsewhere or she was
Planning to use it.

She might be protecting herself against getting pregnant for another guy.

The bottom line is that, she must have forgotten she had it in her bag.
condom or raw?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
How can you tell? grin grin
DaddyGoo:

I love your reasoning! Can tell you're not a Nigerian from the different outlook
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingosytex:

Protection against pregnancy? Husbands equals boyfriends.
Sex is no longer meant for the married. Fornication is no longer evil and a sin cheesy.
Doomed generation.
are you a virgin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Moony45: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

In the end, you sha knack your own grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rozross, mariahangel, pocohantas, magnoliaa, ishilove, siofra, virginprincess, uyaiincomparable report here with imediate alacrity

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
naijanaso:
can you make a girl cum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.