Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. (35482 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetplum:
Yes if I m going to v sex with my partner where I m going to
how many rounds can you go?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
potland:
Ro.zross, mari.ahangel, po.cohantas, ma.gnoliaa, ishilov.e, siof.ra, virginp.rincess, uyai.incomparable report here with imediate alacrity

If there weren't such misogynistic and small-minded men ready to pounce on a lady's comment with the speed of a cheetah, I might considered dropping my opinion and contributing.

But here will be a cesspool I am not ready to dive into, I am sure. The guys can go on sucking each others' deeks and getting themselves off by turning the thread into a man-cave echo chamber. I am not reading a single comment of it all.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bar1941:
Yes, prevention is better than cure. You never can say, an unexpected match can come up anytime.
whats your dick size
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Marshallgee:
Bros no be your ex na ur SEX MATE, she dey help u bring with condom u dey complain
condom or raw?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
To me o , I no fit buy condom talkless to dey carry am waka , na market I dey sell wey I go dey carry am waka , I neva carry pad waka finish na condom.
you don fùck b4?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
CaptainFM1:

I don't know if to say she's lieing or not. I also found condom in my now ex babe bag once. And her response was that she wears it on her face when she wants to sleep to smoothing her face.

Well, I don't know about female face smoothing/beauty treatment. I would like to use this medium to ask everyone if it's true that women wear condom on their face for face smoothing treatment.

As in I'm still shock by her answer till this very moment!
lies. Hope you fùcked the hell out of her
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by worksmart(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nobody should be using condoms they laced with very dangerous toxins
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by dnawah(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

PS: She also came with cd yesterday to visit me.
say the truth,she didn't go back with it unused grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by victorbass1234: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
For sale as advertised.
Neat
Barely used
Nylons all over
With carton
Ojodu Berger.
60k.
Quote me if interested.
WhatsApp

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by chukswill(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
She is a professional black bank Trader
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by culf: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
potland:
recommend a good condom for me

A buy anyone really. I do buy kiss, something the usual gold circle, I am not particular about the brand but most people prefer Durex, rough rider and fiesta I think.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Bar1941(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
potland:
whats your dick size

Not about the size but about the strength and utilization
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by jclassiq(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

Guy, go and sit down pls.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Edc1: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
I’d they want it
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Robb4b: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Itzurboi:
Op shey when una bin date, naxo she dey carry condom waka or nah new habit wey she fall inlove with?

Na new habit o
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Probz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Erm. It’s whatever.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by MilitantAtheist: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's such a huge turn off for me. Even if she's my girlfriend and she came to me and we're about to have sex she brought out a condom? Damn. I will hate her and never respect her again because i am not sure if she hasn't been selling her pussy carrying condoms around I think she can only do it if she's already used to moving about with condoms. I remember a girl I had consensual sex with one time I returned back to school for clearance I met her that night she was high on trams and she liked my good looks so we maked out that night after intense romancing, the next day morning she came into the room with just towel and claimed she wanted to use my restroom that her friend was using theirs so when she came out I was making sexual advances and she was acting up because her friend who's my friend's gf had told her and the other girls not to have sex with us since she's quarreling with her bf my friend so I just understood and opened the door for her to go out only for her to close the door back and started kissing me I dropped her towel she was completely naked and I was about to fvck her only for her to say wait and flashes the CD on my face, I felt awkward but I just had to go on anyway but obviously the girl was just a loose casted bitch afterall, I never respected her or related with her until I left that hostel after clearance. It's a shameful and unjustifiable act for ladies to go about with condoms or bring condom for you to fvck her, whether they're gfs or not it's just utterly disgusting and shameful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by LIVEGOESON1: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Towncrier007:
Na Oloosho only fit carry such Waka,ready to be knacked or be the knacker.

Even bible encouraged us to fear women.
U merit ur name
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by sapeleboi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
ahhhh i de like those ones

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by LIVEGOESON1: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Redpillar Association of Nigeria (RAN) Hereby declare op ex QUEEN OF OLOSHOS. Sign by RAN Chairman
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
potland:
how many rounds can you go?
1 round.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by tafat: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
What's wrong with that?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by ChiefEmerald: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Of course �. Work fit meet them for anywhere na ��

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by uche393: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
it's not a big deal, what of the ones doing family planning as a single lady?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by CaptainFM1: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
potland:
lies. Hope you fùcked the hell out of her

Smile. I just want to know if condom is used for face smoothing! Few research says to the oil is used in clearing acne and pimples. Any beautician in the house?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by edosignature(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
I always advised my female sex prone patients to move with condoms. I work in an infectious disease clinic.

HIV/AIDS,TB, Hep B & C, HPV and other communicable disease are on the rise.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by bukatyne(f): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
I find men who carry condoms around weird how much more women.

Condom is for sex; except you plan to have random sexual encounters, you would know that you would prepare for sex with your partner which includes condoms if you are so inclined.

Even if you want to have quickie with bae/boo, you will sha do the quickie somewhere.

The condoms should be kept there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

1 round.
you are lazy oh. Come let me work on your sex game. If you dont mind. I've got the right medicine
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by DaddyGoo: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
How can you tell? grin grin

Have lived outside Naija for a bit. Back home now but the experience taught me the difference wink wink
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Freelane33(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

The guy is a typical Nigerian man grin.
Don’t blame him .
She’s a correct girl for carrying that So as to prevent and wage war against unwanted pregnancies ,STDS and STIS .
A bottle of cold beer for her shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Connected1: 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!

grin
A boyfriend that she fuvks with condom, now all of a sudden she feels there's a need for condom.

Are you a fool?, why believe her story, she's either a prostitute or she uses them to fuvk another guy.

Nothing beautiful about a woman carrying condoms about, worse still for her boyfriend.

Don't believe such stories, if you want to grab your share just do so and pass.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.