Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. (35481 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw... There's No Enjoyment With Condoms" / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Benharriss(m): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Chinedum300: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Her reasons... Her pregnancy, her STD, gold-digger and her secret occultist demander
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by SILVERLINES: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
libertyfather:
She's the fuckee not the fucker...so it not her responsibility to go about with condom, wetin concern agbero with overload?
grin grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by salesbloo: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Women always cheat ....is it true?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDfzgtKBkxU

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by frankson1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Samantha123:
As long as she's not married, I don't see anything wrong with her carrying condoms with her.

Firstly, the guy may not even be planning on marrying her because if he really did loved her, they would've sat down and talked about it upon finding out that she always carries condoms with her.

Secondly, if it happens that she got pregnant, it's possible that the guy could come up with stories of how he's not ready to be a father and ask her for an abortion.

And lastly, if she stops carrying those condoms, she may end up being a single mother while the guy will still go and get married to a lady that doesn't have any kids and starts bashing single mothers..

I don't want to believe that she and her boyfriend have had the conversation where she would have to carry condoms around. If they had, he wouldn't have acted the way she said he did.

I think the lady either used it elsewhere or she was
Planning to use it.

She might be protecting herself against getting pregnant for another guy.

The bottom line is that, she must have forgotten she had it in her bag.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by spencekat(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Cutehector:
Its not wrong pls! I like a lady who is careful about stds
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Kingosytex(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Robb4b:
Hello guys!!
Yesterday my ex came to visit me. She was looking somehow sober. Though, initially she didn't want to tell me the reason why she wasn't in a cheerful mood.

After many talks and persuasion. She finally opened up that her boyfriend stopped talking to her because he found condom in her bag. She said the condom was for protection against pregnancy, and it's for incase her guy doesn't have cd, so she can give him.

I asked her why didn't she tell the guy from the start that she always walk around with cd in her bag, she said she forgot to tell him.

So guys, if you were in the boyfriend shoes, will you break up with her or you just react and forgive her??

PS: She also came with cd yesterday to visit me.

Protection against pregnancy? Husbands equals boyfriends.
Sex is no longer meant for the married. Fornication is no longer evil and a sin cheesy.
Doomed generation.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by lamalang(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes, they need protection too

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Babaken(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
Olosho
please use capital letters write the OLOSHO.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Golden111(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Life... Only if we know the dirty secrets of people we think we know cry

@op don't doubt your instincts if it smells like shit, it's shit 100%
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by NwokoloOwa: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Make this lady goan and sit dawun. Na today!
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by duro4chang(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Haaa.
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by everythinggirly(f): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Like seriously, so they should always go out with condom, with the thought of having sex every single day? Does this even make any sense?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Itzurboi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Op shey when una bin date, naxo she dey carry condom waka or nah new habit wey she fall inlove with?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by JAGS001(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Towncrier007:
Na Oloosho only fit carry such Waka,ready to be knacked or be the knacker.

Even bible encouraged us to fear women.
Ano dey surprise since your name include 007 werey grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by shantti(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter : "I want my money now!"

Tom : I'll kill myself so that I wont pay you
*he pulled a gun and shot himself dead*

Peter : "hahaha..... If you think you will get away with my
money then you are wrong, I will follow you until you pay me
*he takes the gun and shot himself dead as well*

Khona: Was watching from a distance he laughed n said "these guys are funny, I want to watch this till the end".... he also took the gun and killed himself!

SO IF U WANT 2 KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT,
U KNOW WHAT 2 DO... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by josephevergreen(m): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Total turn off to me. Except you be olosho !
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by johnbd: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes qiuckeee grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by olusledge: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wilson500:
As far as no be kiss condom she buy
No cause for Vawulence grin

Wetin do kiss condom
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Blaqputin(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
I tell my girlfriend to carry condoms wen visiting me, it's normal joor, she has both the male and female version
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by sunnywhyt007: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes because of emergency. grin
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by etrange: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
libertyfather:
She's the fuckee not the fucker...so it not her responsibility to go about with condom, wetin concern agbero with overload?

To fvck means to have sex with someone. She's fucking the guy as much as the guy is fucking her. I just wanted to correct that.

@OP, a lady in a relationship might do that, especially if the boyfriend is in the habit of always forgetting to get one.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Ochyes: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is this question alright?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by ussv: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Move around you said ? Na Ashawo be dat na ?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
kushma:
Don’t mind your ex story, she’s a h*e and the bf did the right thing
you sabi any virgin 4 your area make i cum pay brideprice
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by crafteck(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Topics don finish
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by Emola12(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is okay for only ashawo simple any other girls is a counterfit
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thanos805:
depends on how many condoms. more than two and you'll tell me say na olosho you wan do
when last you fùck?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by potland: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wilson500:
As far as no be kiss condom she buy No cause for Vawulence grin
best condom?
Re: Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms. by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's not a must for the lady to engage in premarital sex, better still, the best is to abstain, so no need for condoms in bags.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.