Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47833 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Darren95: 1:57am On Sep 24, 2022
Please you guys should calm down. The pressure is too much on me.

Click the link below to follow the update : Let’s judge this with open mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349180/lady-friend-helping-irritating-me

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Evidenx(m): 2:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
YOU ARE A WICKED AND UNGRATEFUL PERSON.

ONLY GREAT FOOLS ARE UNGRATEFUL.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Hamsongee07: 2:49am On Sep 24, 2022
Person wey get fracture dey nack ?
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Tzar(m): 4:16am On Sep 24, 2022
You are a selfish ingrate. Typical Nigerian idiot!
What did you expect from the girl, you f**l?!
You just want to use and dump her?! Don’t be suprised that your leg may never heal if you don’t behave yourself!
When you know you have no use for her, why did you have sex with her?!
Why not call your sister or family members to help your lazy , broken ass?! Na another person daughter sweet to f*ck, use and dump!
You better carry your cross, because you don marry wife o!

Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by princewarri1985: 4:54am On Sep 24, 2022
You are not smart! Cant you read the handwriting on the wall? You don alread marry na dowry remain for you to go pay, play with this girl first make she kick your other leg comot from ground. Bros finish wetin you start.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by showafrica(m): 5:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:

One chance loaded... If you break the news to her, make sure you don't eat her food again and make sure you can compete with Usain bolt for race. Take care
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by showafrica(m): 5:15am On Sep 24, 2022
Highestpromoton:
Pretend your money have finished and ask her to borrow you like 200k na she go run.

You no no women, she go borrow him, then pack her load come

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by cheleku(m): 5:20am On Sep 24, 2022
A classic example of a begger who wants to choose. Your ingratitude is legendary!

Darren95:

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by sunnymighty(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
after all this things wey she do for you, you no marry am ,make she break that femur cheesy , cripple your leg
Finally grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Skty: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2022
obinna58:

Possibilities says she's likely to make your life miserable

Don't be stereo type...not all .. our mothers in the past also birth gave for various men...and they still stayed with one husband eventually..so it's not new to be a single mom or to marry after child(ren). who is good is good. Who is bad is bad. My thinking though
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by flex04(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2022
advanceDNA:

....abi she go get job resign to take care of the one legged idiót

I don laugh
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Ezekielson(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
What do men really want?
Darren95:

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by SURElee(f): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Oga show that lady this trash you have written her so she sees it.

A man filled with dust in your head, you called someone to help you with a fractured leg, you couldn't maintain boundaries, you complicated the friendship by adding sex to it.

Now you have the guts to see she is irritating you? You are just a user!

Before you called her over and initiated that sex, did you tell you will just be friends with benefits for sex sake?

ABeg commot for road make we see better issues attend to.

Drive her and stay alone with one leg and fall down struggling with yourself.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ashawopikin(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:

u begged her to come take care of you, she came and now you are complaining
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by sixtus3606(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Highestpromoton:
Pretend your money have finished and ask her to borrow you like 200k na she go run.

The babe go give am. Make we get
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Clinghton: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2022
Had sex with a fractured leg, very interesting
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Skty:

Don't be stereo type...not all .. our mothers in the past also birth gave for various men...and they still stayed with one husband eventually..so it's not new to be a single mom or to marry after child(ren). who is good is good. Who is bad is bad. My thinking though
Avoid single mothers and children from single moms.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by assetsovermoney: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Killbillz:

See u.. if she mean the OP she go get that 200k ASAP. Be like u never jam. OP advise for u is just play cool till u heal completely then u travel go where she no fit find u for a while and come back unannounced. Probably with another girl to stay with u just incase she still comes around
U be guy man.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Skty:

Wicked u
I'm not wicked just being realistic about this. Besides no one needs a monkey on their back and that's what she will become very soon. It's better he maintains their friendship than be coerced to marry out of pity. Don't u think so?
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by seangy4konji: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
You don marry na
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
[sup][/sup]
ashawopikin:
u begged her to come take care of you, she came and now you are complaining

Bro can I shower wit u & tell u nice joke? cheesy
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by HolyMan12: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
virginprincess:
Aren't you happy you saw someone helping you,assuming she refuse to help when you called her you will still be the one to complain that girls are wicked and heartless, she is helping you now but you are still complaining because you are not able to fulfill your evil agenda,most nigeria men are truly not worth helping.
I love the fact she is a cheerful giver cool
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by UnimkeAk(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:

Hope u use condom,,,
Because she will get pregnant

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Kobicove(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Highestpromoton:

This is the most effective way to get rid of a lady! grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Enimin:

Get over yourself dude, you live in Africa where sex is a commodity. Unless you don't anyways... but it is what it is over here, sex is actually legal tender in certain jurisdictions tongue

Sex mean everything to woman that's what they can offer to a man it means nothing

A woman would be more angry when u wrong her but u didn't to Bleep her because she cant hurt you in that situation she can't say you took advantage of her, if u had bleeped her
And wronged her then is game over for the guy then she can concentrate all the anger on d sex

Please learn to know a d avoid future wahala

Women see sex differently from men all over the word that's dey don't give it out cheaply like we men do
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
edward1106:
Best you begin pay her monthly for her works. Just let her know you're rewarding her..

Abi if he was paying from the onset she go know say na business

For am to call her meaning she thought che couldn't call anyone else...

She is doing her best to make him happy even give am free kpekus

My guy knack upon e conditions... Lol accident for just take d guy life e better pass
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
Figger:
I believe her single motherhood is what is discouraging him from taking her serious. Most men detest single moms

But e Bleep single mom

Simgle mom dey irritate me... I can feel erect around them

If nor like food nor chop am
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Prick will always put men in trouble
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Emmanuel30a: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:

Dindinrin fool! So, you can sleep with a girl that is not your wife... When you are on leg surgery? You don't want a wife, she is taking care of you and you also have had sex with her...? Which wife are you looking for again?
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Peacefulgold(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
I pity ..you had sex while treating a bone injury ...your recovery no b today ...who has sex with a bone injury !!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Darren95: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please I just updated what happened this evening. Read below and please I need your advice this is Serious!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7350426/lady-friend-helping-irritating-me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.