Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47820 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by blingxx(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Op just tell her you are broke and you will need 5million to do another surgery that you might going back to your village soon if you can't ..
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:

Baba they had sex ones read again

Baba na you no read....u just enter this dialogue from end

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by TheMaharajah: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
You when no fit waka. Beta behave make them no murder you like cripple for untop bed. With your kwandition you still go dey allow your dick stand.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Josbreed: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
@op, I am a niqqur like you, but let me tell you this, you ate ungrateful he-goat. Next time don't even try to do what you cannot finnish. Don't tty that again. But for now, just shut da fvck up and enjoy the help you are getting. Whether she stylishly assume the post of a wife or girlfriend and refuses to go, just know that you brought it upon yourself. Don't you ever in your life raise your voice on her. If you are to part, do your best to make it amicably. Enjoy.

6 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Lvgirl: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

Try find way chase her away...cos she will eventually weigh u down into marrying her. She came when u are helpless. When u get back to Ur feet then decide to chase her away even Ur friends will see u as an ingrate.
Now that you are still unfit chase her away. Yes you will suffer for it but it's for a while, but if you ended up with her..you will suffer for it while it last.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:

You don't get the point, op led her on, initially, op was the one following her around just toneat her cooked, she didn't force herself on him as at that time, now she was convinced that op wanted her, he should have made things clear from the onset because op know she has a child from her previous relationship before going down with her, and u don't allow a woman to stay that long with you in the house when u ain't married to her nor want to take things seriously

She no gree b4 when op asked her out more than her year ago..

u now said shes convinced after one year of not talking?? How was she convinced??
because of broken leg?? The dey u talk seff...like say u be woman .....her behavior is suspicious

Someone u have not spoken to for over a year suddenly said he needed help and u ran there.
Slept there for many days and refuse to go to your house...

Its suspicious....look like she don carry another belle wey another guy do deny ..and she quickly see as opportunity to pin it on the op...

Read well oo...na after he break leg dem just fvck ooo....

and stop say he gave him her body.
Her body na buscuit?? The guy ddnt give him her body too??
They slept with each other consensual... ..end of story

6 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lvgirl:

Try find way chase her away...cos she will eventually weigh u down into marrying her. She came when u are helpless. When u get back to Ur feet then decide to chase her away even Ur friends will see u as an ingrate.
Now that you are still unfit chase her away. Yes you will suffer for it but it's for a while, but if you ended up with her..you will suffer for it while it last.

She carry belle come pin on the op....op na mumu.... babe wey u toast she no gree..for over a year u call..she rush come..off pant no gree go her house again..... na calculated move naaaa

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Tegabadguy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
marry her grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by kingBolton: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
LMAO
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by kingBolton: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2022
You know what she is after and if you don't do the needful after all this help, I will advice her to break that your femur again.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by mommatriplets: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
omo, what do humans really want

anyway...this is just messy.

see finish have entered the equation, you messed up by sleeping with her...

to extricate yourself from this mess, stop all the sex, then once in a while..send a decent amount of cash to her acct...if she asks why..tell her its appreciation for what she is doing for you... then after a while if you observe again......arrange a female friend to come visit you...

cos the other babe don see say u no get babe, u dey comfortable...u like am....wetin remain again??..na to marry naaah grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Coolguy34(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Allow the lady to render you help because if she leaves who else will take good care of you?
Don't get irritated by her actions yet, you should be lucky to have her by your side.
Some friends won't even remember you immediately if something like this happens.
So chill and relax and allow her to do her job.

I do data entry-related jobs check my sig for my contact
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Michelle55: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
All I can say is Happy Married Life sir, don't forget to drop the wedding venue for us.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by FOOJA: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
https://GridPayout.com/index.php?ref=191294,
Check this out you just need to put in a little work and you will get your money
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Slynation(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
You see why Nigerian men don't deserve anything

Anyway,i blame the lady
because the moment you make yourself become too available to a man he will never take you serious or even respect you cos he will start feeling that whenever he leaves you will definitely come crawling back

Nigerian men Godforbid!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian men are not worth the headache at all!!!!!
Unromantic set of specie

I wonder where you guys fell down from....spits
If you like shout and hate Nigerian men from today till tomorrow, you will still meet either Emeka, Kunle or Aminu... cheesy

You haven't done a quarter of what Ikeji did...but we all knew how it ended.

So somebody cannot even chop and clean mouth this days angry nawa oO, you want OP to settle for expanded and oversized kpekus when tear rubber is very much available...Try dey fear God oO cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

Only if you never had sex with her it would have been way easier

If am the lady i go break the other leg i swear

As an adult you should have seen this coming and prepare for it

She gave you the sex willing na there you go know say you enter wahala

If you don't want a lady vengeance then don't do the Do

You have done it, i hope you don't get burn or Learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Originalwafi: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
But u shine kongo na

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Dfynboi: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
So u can't walk but u fit knack abi, no allow dt lady Waka for u o
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Onyi22(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mumu op
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Enimin: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

They fvcked each other...stop making the sex sound like something he took from her or drugged her to do....... if anybody used anyone here..its the sexually starved lady fvcking an incapacitated man thats clearly not recovered from his health proble....

Geez!! Why do u always see women as victims in every situation....when that is not the case here....a woman will choose to spread legs and collect penis..but someone u want to make it look like she ddnt do out of her will

Get over yourself dude, you live in Africa where sex is a commodity. Unless you don't anyways... but it is what it is over here, sex is actually legal tender in certain jurisdictions tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by GeneralOjukwu: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
This guy is an ingrate if the story is true....

He deserves no help.

The lady is an angel...unfortunately she's allowing herself to be exploited by a deadbeat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
what do some men want grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by solpat(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
How can you be using fractured leg to have sex? It seems you don't want that leg to heal properly.... Better behave and allow that leg to heal before doing nonsense angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Blaqputin(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

Send her away, go carry obanje, Bleep am too
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by lolu2019: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

I pity u.there may not be second chance.u better hold her tight.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Streett: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
You better stick with that lady….. She has what you want and You seem to have the comfort she seeks….
It will be so bad and traumatizing for You if at the end of the day You end up alone at this special phase …. Friends won’t be around all the time, Friend babe self go wan move! They can’t stick around for too long ! As long as she dey do Wetin you want accept her excesses.. Listen to yourself you said you can’t remember the last time weh you open water bottle …. Guy chill o!
At this time, mentally You need constant Attention Bruh, Just use Your brain!
Health issues messes with the mind! She no nack You when you healthy but she did effortlessly while you weren’t .. For this Naija? Weh me and You know how our Girls OT be presently? Omo that babe get good heart! Don’t be ungrateful & at the same time unfortunate Bruh

Calculate ahead!

Wishing You speedy recovery with that Babe …

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by TenQ: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

I noted something about you!

You are EXTREMELY SELFISH and UNCARING to people who appreciate you.

Why didn't you call someone else especially you guy friends to help you but her?

Ungrateful human being.

You called her into your life didn't you? Did she force herself on you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by highbee02: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
U don buy market for yourself, big market!

Later, u will hear after all I did for u
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by sukkot: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
you are just a wicked human being and thats why GOD BROKE your leg . you are a user. you would have been a good slave master during slavery days

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Ola4lead(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

Comrade you can’t eat your pie and still have it, it’s your cross carry am.

You are on sick bed and you still taking advantage, bro I hail you ooo
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by sammirano: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!

grin grin grin werey re oooo

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Mrhonesty: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
You are an ingrate. Free stuffs and you are still irritated. Na she be your mum?

Darren95:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / You Can't Get A Woman If You Have These Qualities / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.