Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (48341 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by razbobo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2022
H
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Midas01: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Nice description of your idiotic self.

Wanna see a swine? Go look in the mirror
emmyluizzz:

hey bi*ch calm your stup*d self down... Nigerian girls are USELESS...

he knows...they are only good for sex

PS..I know you will say including my mom and sis...to bad I don't have any...f**l

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by MLSM(f): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Beautiful comment there!!I was hoping to read things like " she is dirty, she doesn't cook well, she doesn't take care of u well " but, I'm reading the opposite. That's how some ladies behave. They don't like sharing territory with other ladies. The best thing is for u to tell her that those ladies that do visit are not ur side chick neither are they ur girlfriend. Common bru, ahh. That is ladies. [Thanks a million for this coming. Meanwhile, she is a wife material]
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nwaotu10(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Highestpromoton:
Pretend your money have finished and ask her to borrow you like 200k na she go run.
You get sense, bro grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Midas01: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Which relative will fvck him?

Nigerian men are so wicked.

If a woman did this the first ten pages would've been "fear women".
MarketDispatch:

Your Leg still dey shake, you want to send your helper away... continue

I' m of the opinion that even your relatives will not give you the level of care the lady friend is giving you and that is why you didn't call any of your relatives to come over to care for you.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Oyiboman69: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Obviously she wants something in exchange for the help....is that not what you women complain about men.?? That we always want something in return??

.she should do the help without making it look like her life depend on it...later she will start manipulating him that she left all she was doing for him....but the truth was that she never really had anything going....abi she go get job resign to take care of the one legged idiót
lol
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Midas01: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Was that why your dad settled for your mother's oversized coochie that's wider than River Benue ?
Slynation:
If you like shout and hate Nigerian men from today till tomorrow, you will still meet either Emeka, Kunle or Aminu... cheesy

You haven't done a quarter of what Ikeji did...but we all knew how it ended.

So somebody cannot even chop and clean mouth this days angry nawa oO, you want OP to settle for expanded and oversized kpekus when tear rubber is very much available...Try dey fear God oO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by virginprincess(f): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
LINTUNE:
for the first time, we are both in the same page...the stupid op no just get valid point at all.
Oga where have you been? it has been a long while.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by frozen70(f): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

She came to assist you because of your present condition

Is either you dash her money to appreciate her and tell her your mum is coming to stay with you and you will inform her when she goes

Or you allow her to keep assisting you and be careful because she may not go back again

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by emmyN(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
You see why Nigerian men don't deserve anything

Anyway,i blame the lady
because the moment you make yourself become too available to a man he will never take you serious or even respect you cos he will start feeling that whenever he leaves you will definitely come crawling back

Nigerian men Godforbid!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian men are not worth the headache at all!!!!!
Unromantic set of specie

I wonder where you guys fell down from....spits

There is a difference between love and manipulation. What she is doing is manipulation. I would have taken her seriously if she wasn't a single mom

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Slynation(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Midas01:
Was that why your dad settled for your mother's oversized coochie that's wider than River Venue ?
No Ma...

But don't you fancy coming to Port Harcourt city, miniOrlu and repeat your statement cheesy I just wanna talk...!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Midas01:
Nigerian men are very foolish, stupid and wicked and this just proves my point.

You scream to the high heavens that women are this and that but you've seen a good woman and now deliberately treating her like thrash.

....and in the future you dimwits will expect to marry wives that fell from heaven. God punish all of you.
No need foaming in the mouth.. She may be a good woman but clearly the OP doesn't want to walk with her in his life's journey. Why are u so bitter about that? Why take it personal? U can't force someone to love u it's just wickedness and pure evil manipulation then when the marriage fails after 1 year u will still be here spearheading the campaign against all men. She wants to help him recuperate that's fine but don't translate it to mean the OP is under any obligation to wife her. The only person who is already punished is ur bitter soul. Drink fanta u will be fine. Ekuke undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by JackHamma1234(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
You are a big idiot and an ingrate... If you had all the lady friends in the world why pick this one who made the effort. Let me tell you why she is doing it , she has a caring heart you are useless and she is there for you. She is also battling alot and she is doing good to you. Dear he-goat with a broken leg have you stopped her and said how are you doing, what is going in you life woman what happened in the past. Did you know she went for someone she loved over you and he left her now she is standing by someone who claimed to have loved her showing her own love first. You don't know what is good for you cos soon very soon na your neck go break.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by GreenVILLETiPS: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

Be careful about hurting dat lady oh.. If u try anything funny with her emotions, just no say u nor fit run go anywhere (literally)..
grin grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by HaneefahRN(f): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Werey ni e. Not your fault. She thought she met a person with conscience and not a user.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Zino89: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

“We are not dating “ but you de knack her issorite

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Skty: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Killbillz:

See u.. if she mean the OP she go get that 200k ASAP. Be like u never jam. OP advise for u is just play cool till u heal completely then u travel go where she no fit find u for a while and come back unannounced. Probably with another girl to stay with u just incase she still comes around

Wicked u
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Skty: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
obinna58:

Her goods depreciated
She's a single mom
She doesn't love him, she's only desperate to achieve her selfish interest

So single mum nor be human being?
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by DeGLORIOUS: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

This story no follow at all. Ungrateful soul change your ways
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by AfroKnight: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
SisterFire:
...not a fantasy ...know it that nature is what u tiny creature called humans don't know about no thanks to Yahweh of sacred triangle aka god the father aka Satan.
Nature is branches universe and universe is 100% fantasy to 6ft tiny creatures created selfishly out of fear ...You are mearnt to be created 22ft with wings and 10m/y dominion .

Okay. I don mark your name. I won’t engage you again. grin I don’t want to stress myself trying to understand what you just wrote

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Skty:

So single mum nor be human being?
Possibilities says she's likely to make your life miserable
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

I waited till this moment before responding you. You deserve to die if you break up with that lady. Just marry her asap. Someone who was there for you with your disability. You should know that she did hard to get that time before you had accident. Now that you v eaten her cuchie, you v to stay there forever.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by yommyoke: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Honestly, I really don't understand why guys behave this way.
1. You know you don't have any interest in her but you called her and informed her that you had accident and need someone to help you around.
She agreed and came around and she's been helping you ever since.
2. You requested for sex, she agreed and you had your way, you jokingly made jeat of her willingness.
Do you expect that she should be opening her legs Everytime and you inserting your stick into it as you like!
Come one, if it happens like that, you would still be the first person to call her an easy slot, she's just being careful and modest.
3. The ladies that do visit you and she dey cut eyes for them, it means this lady really cares so much about you and wants to guard her interest so well, you should be the one to tell her where your relationship is heading to.
If you tell her you won't marry or date her, I'm sure she will find her way.
But who will willingly leave their place of comfort to come and stay with you for you to heal?
Love is not stupidity o, that lady loves you, not many Nigerian lady can abandon their comfort to come and help your invalid state.
Bro, think twice before you hate your helper
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by dnawah(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

u no fit clean mouth for this one o! U don score be say u do score,no VAR.my own na to wish you joy and happiness. grin grin grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Paulianfa(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmmmm this life is funny wella
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by LINTUNE(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga where have you been? it has been a long while.
have been active na,just decided to stay low-key...don't comment much these days grin ..am an advocate for peace now
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Highestpromoton:
Pretend your money have finished and ask her to borrow you like 200k na she go run.

Weeeeeeereeeeeey grin
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by SisterFire(f): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
AfroKnight:

Okay. I don mark your name. I won’t engage you again. grin I don’t want to stress myself trying to understand what you just wrote
... UNIVERSE IS THE TREE AND NATURE IS THE BRANCHES , THAT U CALL FANTASY IS WHAT UNIVERSE STANDS FOR , UR SKINS ARE MOULDED WITH BASALTS ON EARTH WHILE GRAIGAI'S SKINS ARE MOULDED WITH BASUGARS IN MEDA PLANET IN ORIO CONSL
YOU SHED TEARS OF SALT
THEY SHED TEARS OF SUGAR
UR GIRLFRIENDS SUCKS SALTY SEMENS OUT UR joysticks,
THEIR MATES SUCKS SUGARY OUT THEIR SEX DISCS YUCK lipsrsealed

No need marking my name my dearest. This I tell u now ,is what universal forces in afterlife realms will tell u when u are dead( incase u escape been trapped by ur Religious gods) ... U can escape things on earth but truth is what afterlife stands for ...
I am here on earth to give u expo hidden away by Yahweh the Satan the first originator of religion on earth .

Click my universal code link or wait when u give up the ghost to bite ur fingers in regret ... What's gonna be ?
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/312#116865848
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by unekwu212: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
U re so selfish, greedy and ungrateful.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by zolajpower: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

If it's d jealous part I will advice you let her b . Because every woman is wired like that , but if it's the other questions which is stay at home nana without any contribution I beg excuse her sharparly .
Any woman who can't contribute financially in the life of d man she called her own but only contribute sex then she has no place in d life of the man.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

you never fit use 2 legs waka you de shine Womanliness
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Ifan(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Darren95:

It’s obvious Op just want to take advantage and use the accident as tool to get pitied which he achieved, it’s very clear you just want use her. If truly you need an helping hand why not call your so called (serious relationship) girlfriend of 2 years, why not call your sister, why not call your mom....... people like OP will hurt you and yet paint you black and make you feel you’re guilty

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Men Share Their Experience On How Their Gbola Almost Ruined Their Life / Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.