Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47834 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Skty: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
obinna58:

Avoid single mothers and children from single moms.

What about single daddies and children from single dads?
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Spud: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

Ingrate angry

Ipray the pains you feel never leave that leg of yours.

You cannot help yourself to the kitchen but you can get your withered diccck up.

Dead gender

did you read the write up at all undecided
Please who is using who undecided

Fruitless beings with stick between their legs
Mynd44 nlfpmod rule 2 and 19 candidlady
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Spud: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

Ingrate angry

You cannot help yourself to the kitchen but you can get your withered diccck up.

Dead gender

Carndidlaydee:
sad

Ingrate angry

Dead gender

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.