Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! (47848 Views)

The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / The Lady Friend Helping But Irritating Me After My Surgery Update!!! / My Mum Is Irritating Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by kushma(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Hmm you are in for it oo, I don’t need to tell you where this is going because you already know and the earlier you end it the better for you.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by obinna58(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:

You don't get the point, op led her on, initially, op was the one following her around just toneat her cooked, she didn't force herself on him as at that time, now she was convinced that op wanted her, he should have made things clear from the onset because op know she has a child from her previous relationship before going down with her, and u don't allow a woman to stay that long with you in the house when u ain't married to her nor want to take things seriously
Her goods depreciated
She's a single mom
She doesn't love him, she's only desperate to achieve her selfish interest

13 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by emmyluizzz: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
You see why Nigerian men don't deserve anything

Anyway,i blame the lady
because the moment you make yourself become too available to a man he will never take you serious or even respect you cos he will start feeling that whenever he leaves you will definitely come crawling back

Nigerian men Godforbid!!!!!!!!!

Nigerian men are not worth the headache at all!!!!!
Unromantic set of specie

I wonder where you guys fell down from....spits

hey bi*ch calm your stup*d self down... Nigerian girls are USELESS...

he knows...they are only good for sex

PS..I know you will say including my mom and sis...to bad I don't have any...f**l

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Facidio: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2022
You are recovering from an operation and you are smashing...... Seems you don't want to walk with that your leg again..... Besides you can't do things for yourself but u can smash..... Ogbeni death is hanging around the corner for you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by BlackMan6969(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Aren't you happy you saw someone helping you,assuming she refuse to help when you called her you will still be the one to complain that girls are wicked and heartless, she is helping you now but you are still complaining because you are not able to fulfill your evil agenda,most nigeria men are truly not worth helping.
I totally agree with u on this.
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by BlackMan6969(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2022
You called her for care, she gave u & now ur irritated. If she had ur call, u term her a wicked. What a dush.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sweetvie: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2022
After all this care haaa grin grin
@Op just go and prepare for marriage
She is going no where grin

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by garriAndsugar: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Na see finish dey cause all this thing

7 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by luizpippo(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Someone is helping you when you are an helpless cripple and you are feeling ungrateful, she even topped it up with kpekus.

Regarding her jealous look, if you were the one tending to a babe like she has devoted her life to doing for you, you'd feel same way too.

How much do you feel a live in caregiver would charge you monthly to take care of you?
Then try and pay such amount into her account monthly, so when you are back on your feet and she wants to claim i did it for love, you can in turn claim you felt that money paid for her services.

16 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Figger(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2022
Highestpromoton:
Pretend your money have finished and ask her to borrow you like 200k na she go run.
too much sense no go Kee u, OP u need to try this method ASAP.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sucre6: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Led her on...with femur injury??
He asked for help..if she ddnt want anything to do with him she would have said no or she would helped him amd go back to her house...not stay there like they are dating

... what was he supposed to do..shout her to leave?? She is the one that took advantage of the injury

Why not making things clear from the start and him not being crying like a bitch when things go south.

Why did you have to invite a lady u had a fling to to come stay with u in same house for that long and except her not to catch feelings,

Stop defending op abeg, let him use his head and carry him wahala

13 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Figger(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai it is said that Humans can never be satisfied...

Op you got luck to find a caring lady in your pitiable and cripple condition yet you still got the guts to complain!

This is the main reason I hardly help people
I believe her single motherhood is what is discouraging him from taking her serious. Most men detest single moms

6 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sucre6: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2022
luizpippo:
Someone is helping you will you are an helpless cripple and you are feeling ungrateful, she even topped it up with kpekus.

Regarding her jealous look, if you were the one tending to a babe like she has devoted her life to doing for you, you'd feel same way too.

How much do you feel a live in caregiver would charge you monthly to take care of you?
Then try and pay such amount into her account monthly, so when you are back on your feet and she wants to claim i did it for love, you can in turn claim you felt that money paid for her services.

As in heh, Someone people no just get conscience. Some are even here defending the op,

6 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:

Why not making things clear from the start and him not being crying like a bitch when things go south.

Why did you have to invite a lady u had a fling to to come stay with u in same house for that long and except her not to catch feelings,

Stop defending op abeg, let him use his head and carry him wahala

They ddnt have a fling..please read...he tried to have something with her she refused....she refused......its a been over her year...her conditions ar no longer the same... shes the one taking advantage of a situation that present it self...

Expect her not to catch feelings?? So automatically ..a woman must catch feelings..is that how feelings work with women... all the women serving men breakfast, did they catch feelings too?? Im not supportimg anybody... the last discussion they had was she's not interested....and theyve not revisited the issue

If she ddnt want anything why go to his place and sleep their like she has no life....she should face the consequences of her decision and not expect the man must date her or marry her..

7 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Enimin: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

Happy married life bro

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Enimin: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

They ddnt have a fling..please read...he tried to have something with her she refused....she refused......its a been over her year...her conditions ar no longer the same... shes the one taking advantage of a situation that present it self...

Expect her not to catch feelings?? So automatically ..a woman must catch feelings..is that how feelings work with women... all the women serving men breakfast, did they catch feelings too?? Im not supportimg anybody... the last discussion they had was she's not interested....and theyve not revisited the issue

If she ddnt want anything why go to his place and sleep their like she has no life....she should face the consequences of her decision and not expect the man must date her or marry her..

Ok shey u no read the part where e done sharply fúck the poor girl even from im sick bed

Read it again pls, slowly this time

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2022
She has done all you want ..so I don't understand the irritation ...shebi you have cross the red sea ...biko let her continue to care for you till you get better then she can serve you with pregnancy test.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Keniwit(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2022
I blame her tho .she should have allow you die crawling

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by advanceDNA: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2022
Enimin:

Ok shey u no read the part where e done sharply fúck the poor girl even from im sick bed

Read it again pls, slowly this time

They fvcked each other...stop making the sex sound like something he took from her or drugged her to do....... if anybody used anyone here..its the sexually starved lady fvcking an incapacitated man thats clearly not recovered from his health proble....

Geez!! Why do u always see women as victims in every situation....when that is not the case here....a woman will choose to spread legs and collect penis..but someone u want to make it look like she ddnt do out of her will

6 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Rexymania(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Mtcheew. You must marry her ashewo

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Foodie1(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2022
Na lie u go marry her o, u want chop and clean mouth, after u have tasted her Egusi soup finish grin

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Gurakel123: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Op employ me as Personal Househelp lemme take over as ASUU no won gree call off strike
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been difficult to move around the house and get things done because I can’t put weight on the operated leg until the fracture heals.

There is this lady friend I knew last year. Back then I tried persuading this lady friend to let me have a shot from her honey pot but she refused.
Honestly back then I was only interested in her honey pot nothing more because I’m not ready for a committed relationship at this stage of my life.

Nearly 2 months after I had the surgery, i called this lady friend (we have not been talking for close to a year) and told her I had accident. She immediately book a car and came to my house to see me. I was surprised and appreciated her quick response. I told her how it happened and that my two friends (guys) have been the ones helping. I told her I would be glad if she comes around to care for me while I heal as I can’t get food from the kitchen myself because I can’t step on my both legs due to the surgery. I live alone in my two bedroom apartment.

Omo starting from that day she started caring and didn’t leave until 5 days later. She said she was going to her home town and she needed to see her 2yrs old daughter (she got pregnant while in a relationship with her ex).

The issue on ground now is that, ever since she returned she has not gone to her own house where she rented. She has been in my house doing virtually everything and my both friends have left (they are business men). I was tempted to approach her for sex and she gave me smoothly without complain unlike before. I was like, look at you when I was healthy you didn’t let me have your honey pot, but now you gave it to me without stress! Hmmm we laughed over it.

But the rate at which this lady friend is taking care of me is scaring, she does everything to the point that I can’t remember the last time I opened a bottle water myself. She does it for me, the only thing I do is bath myself!
Few days ago my guy who was with me came with his female friend to pay me a visit and omo this my lady friend was looking at this girl with all force and frown on her face. I mean the looking was like; ‘’who is this girl, does she have parol with me’’ you know that kind of look.

It pissed me off and since then I have been feeling irritated. I mean we are not dating, has she taken this too far inside her heart!

I’m thinking of moving her out but I don’t have a perfect option In getting someone I can trust like her to take care of me especially because I’ve not started walking.
Will this turn out to be a problem tomorrow? I only had sex with her ones and refuse to ever do it again because of this.
I always tell her I will appreciate you with something very nice when I heal completely, that I appreciate her support and that if she has anything to do, she can go and do it and come back but NO she never left my house and i asked myself what was she doing before I called her??!!
To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2022
emmyluizzz:

hey bi*ch calm your stup*d self down... Nigerian girls are USELESS...

he knows...they are only good for sex

PS..I know you will say including my mom and sis...to bad I don't have any...f**l

You ended up mentioning me to say nothing

I know that if I ask you to show me your account balance now,you won't even have up to a cent in your account

Or maybe you're even probably one of those jobless guys out there who are probably still in in secondary school

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sparrk007(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Omo na marriage don start ooo before you finally heal belle don enter

1 Like

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2022
All I can say is: I wish you speedy recovery
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by MarketDispatch: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:
I had femur fracture on my left leg and it’s been s she doing before I called her??!!
[/b] To even ask her say Watin you Dey before I call you, tire me because e go look like say I dey tell her to go!!!

Your Leg still dey shake, you want to send your helper away... continue

I' m of the opinion that even your relatives will not give you the level of care the lady friend is giving you and that is why you didn't call any of your relatives to come over to care for you.

11 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Timmy9999: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

sit the lady down and ask her, what she think you can use to repay her for all her caring for you, from her response you will know what she is truly want,if she said she want you tell her you have someone in your life, pay her up with money and gifts,she may become emotional but with time she will be fine.

7 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by emmyluizzz: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2022
SandraIkuboR:

You ended up mentioning me to say nothing

I know that if I ask you to show me your account balance now,you won't even have up to a cent in your account

Or maybe you're even probably one of those jobless guys out there who are probably still in in secondary school

let's just agree all the trash you said about me up there are true...then let's look into your life are you not tired of fucking different men on daily basis....do low budget olosho is really not a job..becos your are collecting 1k or 2k from different men to sleep with you ..you think you can talk to me guys anyhow....dirty cunt
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by AlteregoUno: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2022
Sucre6:
You obviously don't know what u want, what do u expect, she thought u loved her initially, she gave u her body and u called her when u needed help, she came In a jiffy, now she's catching feelings because she thought that what u wanted u come here come dey disturb us grin

Imagine say person do your sister like that, do unto others what u want them to do to you,

P.s op u never see anything, she has come to stay, u better start making marriage plans grin
Please stop saying 'gave you her body', it's an irritating line to use. I mean we both bleeped each other, why the black mail?

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Sucre6: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Baba they had sex ones read again
Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by silibaba: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Darren95:

after the sixth paragraph, I stop reading the nonsense writeup.

You can go to the kitchen to take food coz of the surgery, but you fit use the surgery Bleep.

Abeg gettat

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! by Fira09(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
Carndidlaydee:
sad

Ingrate angry

Ipray the pains you feel never leave that leg of yours.

You cannot help yourself to the kitchen but you can get your withered diccck up.

Dead gender

did you read the write up at all undecided
Please who is using who undecided

Fruitless beings with stick between their legs

Mynd44 nlfpmod, Rule 2 and 19 broken.

She's the one always bashing men, she's also the same person as Candidlady CandidladyTemp,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / Groom And His Plus-Sized Bride Dance Into Wedding Venue In Style (Photos) / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.