Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (69027 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by FaithBrain1994(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
Zainab and 22 others just left the group with their smelly pu§§ies
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Hohaiiiode(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
E no go better for this people wey d preach vagina washes it self without emphasizing that it need to be clean even though it do self clean. Kai!!! No be better thing to experience. Your Penni’s go rise but you go still d complain not to knack. Is traumatic stench …. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by MrColdsweat: 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
Some Smell like a heap of dustbin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
MunorAnne:
This is where many females get it wrong. The vagina is different from the vulva. The vagina is what you're advised not to wash with soaps and all, but you see d vulva, make una dey try wash am well well
Vulva doesn't smell na. Water is equally fine
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Indispensable85(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

Thanks for this piece. However, life doesn't work by principles all the time. There are times miracles come through for you too. If life is just by principles alone, there are things you may never achieve in life and there are heights you may never get to in life. I have seen principles and protocols being broken several times. I've seen miracles several times and I am a product of it. If you only get what you deserve in life you can't go far. Thanks again for the write up.

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So tell us, how do we take care of our honey pot?
We have different ways on how to take care of ourselves , you might not be used to the way I take care of mine , so is better you stick to the method you're comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by nnamdiosu(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From the write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!

You are right and yet wrong at the same time.

The female reproductive organ, has lots of parts. Many ladies ignorantly call everything the vagina. But that isn't true.

The main vagina itself bhas self cleaning bacteria, that cleanses itself. You were right on that part.

However, other outside parts of the female reproductive organ like the labia majoria and minoria needs to be cleaned.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by AsawanaDgreat: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
The smell of that place dey turn some men on Sha but am not among them oo, i like am clean wela
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by olyrayy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving dis kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.

Actually, "washing" the vagina would make it stink. Because soaps upset the PH balance of the vagina and lead to that horrible fishy smell.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by OvertheTop(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

The bolded is a comic relief. cheesy
I must be a boy then cus I don't wanna have a pussy

LWKMD....

you knew she actually meant : wanna have a taste of OR (dive into OR enjoy OR enter) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by professore(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mercisharelove:
Love you sis
give me attention, help me with your affection so that it can be easy for me to stay pure.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
nnamdiosu:

You are tight and yet wrong at the same time.

The female reproductive organ, has lots of parts. Many ladies ignorantly call everything the vagina. But that isn't true.

The main vagina itself bhas self cleaning bacteria, that cleanses itself. You were right on that part.

However, other outside parts of the female reproductive organ like the labia majoria and minoria needs to be cleaned.

You're right..
All those parts needs water only.the vaginal opening inclusive

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
meobizy:
The only thing Nairalanders are passionate about is the affair between human thighs. Tufia, you backbenchers of society.

You are a nairalander aren't you? I guess you are a backbencher of society according to you.

You all should know how to communicate in a civil way.....
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by FavouredNK: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
I have read it from line one to last last.. but I can't catch the gist..
An average woman knows that the 'V' washes itself by itself.

NB: because of the above statements even guys that don't even have Virgina are attaching me.. plz read in-between line..
I still maintain my stand any day anytime.
Besides there's difference between wash and clean.

As much as we all know that the Vagina secrets a particular gland that acts as cleanser for it, same gland is a substance that comes from the inside which has an offensive odor that needs to be washed and keep clean with water. In as much as I m not encouraging any washing with soap or any chemicals that may be harmful to the body ,water is healthy to use even if it's ten times in day, the earlier we stop deceiving ourselves about the V washing itself by itself, the safer our marriages and health of our partners. Infact the most appropriate way for a woman to keep herself from exhibiting unhealthy smell is by making use of water each time you use a restroom no matter how many times in a day. Men are human like us and shouldn't be subjected to punishment of inhaling unhealthy odours all in the name of enjoyment
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by LordVarys1: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
God bless you for this heads up. Every woman should read this and act accordingly
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Interesting2023: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

NB: because of the above statements even guys that don't even have Virgina are attaching me.. plz read in-between line..

Yes, clean regularly but not with soap....just imagine u not cleaning your armpit (at least with water) for 2-3 days. As long as it secretes substance, u must clean with water, which is still a natural cleanser
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
nnamdiosu:

You are tight and yet wrong at the same time.

You're a million times correct. It's just so funny how it's a guy that has the accurate knowledge about a part of the body that belongs specifically to women. Innumerable ladies ( as shown in this thread don't even know there's a difference between vagina and vulva.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I've only noticed this with girls who sleep around. There's one I know. Anytime she goes clubbing and returns in the morning, throughout that week, if she walks past you, she'll be smelling like rotten egg. Infact, that's how she smells and she loves clubbing.
This is someone who already has a kid and dumped him with her aged parents. Still messing around.

If you don't sleep around and still smell then you either don't shave or wash it well. I mean the outer part.

If a woman is clean, her discharge shouldn't smell. The natural discharge doesn't smell bad. In fact it smells like a clean fridge stored with fruits . So if yours smells, then there's a problem.

Shave and wash with toilet soap. Not bleaching or lightening soap.

grin

Hanty , my rib. Reduce the volume please .lol
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by garriAndsugar: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I've only noticed this with girls who sleep around. There's one I know. Anytime she goes clubbing and returns in the morning, throughout that week, if she walks past you, she'll be smelling like rotten egg. Infact, that's how she smells and she loves clubbing.
This is someone who already has a kid and dumped him with her aged parents. Still messing around.

If you don't sleep around and still smell then you either don't shave or wash it well. I mean the outer part.

If a woman is clean, her discharge shouldn't smell. The natural discharge doesn't smell bad. In fact it smells like a clean fridge stored with fruits. So if yours smells, then there's a problem.

Shave and wash with toilet soap. Not bleaching or lightening soap.
Mtchewww
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by AlphaTaikun: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.
LMAO... A lot of funny adjectives used here got me cracking up. grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Mtchewww

I know that your girlfriends is like ogiri okpei. Lol...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by PoliteActivist: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
We have different ways on how to take care of ourselves , you might not be used to the way I take care of mine , so is better you stick to the method you're comfortable with it.

Nope. Applies to all women - the confusion is confusing vulva and vagina.
The vagina should never be washed.
The vulva should be washed with water or water and mild soap. See below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

grin

Hanty , my rib. Reduce the volume please .lol

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Freelane33:
LOUDER cool cool cool cool cool cool
Home of all kind of diseases
Men Dey try
Shout to all men who dislike dirty women
Some men are dog even with the smell they will still knack the apako shocked
God Abeg oo

Cover nose and wear double cd

Ride dey go

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by gogglecomputer: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
tell them whether them will hear
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
FavouredNK:

As much as we all know that the Vagina secrets a particular gland that acts as cleanser for it, same gland is a substance that comes from the inside which has an offensive odor that needs to be washed and keep clean with water. In as much as I m not encouraging any washing with soap or any chemicals that may be harmful to the body ,water is healthy to use even if it's ten times in day, the earlier we stop deceiving ourselves about the V washing itself by itself, the safer our marriages and health of our partners. Infact the most appropriate way for a woman to keep herself from exhibiting unhealthy smell is by making use of water each time you use a restroom no matter how many times in a day. Men are human like us and shouldn't be subjected to punishment of inhaling unhealthy odours all in the name of enjoyment
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The saliva contains lots of bacteria too tongue

They just need a hygienic man to give them good oral, the man while doing it is helping to wash it or clean it
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by wasco70: 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
It is only penis that clean the inner virgins
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yeah that's true is only the vulva that should be washed .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Eaglesence: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Please explain further make them hear
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Chymummy89: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wonders shall never end. Op is female vagina bathing bucket. How do u wash it? Like use soap and Spong? Don't give what you don't have. So you want ladies to insert one finger
with soap and water inside vagina because she want her vagina to have vanilla flavor kind of fragrance in a bit to please men? Pls ladies don't ever try insert ur finger insider with soap or anything so that your guy will be perceiving orange flavour in there or else you will invite a terrible infection when you must have finished the normal vaginal pH. So just live a healthy life and allow nature to handle the rest and mind you as we are here reading comments, we have about 2,000 men giving there women head. Note: a healthy vagina will always smell nice but not Sweet juice like fragrance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.