Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (68952 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by pikechukwu6(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Most especially Tinubu sisters undecided undecided
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Tunjibalogun: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From the write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!
Wash your pvssy and keep it clean. Stop giving lazy woman's reason. Even early morning it smells better after washing with clean water
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Slynation(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I've only noticed this with girls who sleep around. There's one I know. Anytime she goes clubbing and returns in the morning, throughout that week, if she walks past you, she'll be smelling like rotten egg. Infact, that's how she smells and she loves clubbing.
This is someone who already has a kid and dumped him with her aged parents. Still messing around.

If you don't sleep around and still smell then you either don't shave or wash it well. I mean the outer part.

If a woman is clean, her discharge shouldn't smell. The natural discharge doesn't smell bad. In fact it smells like a clean fridge stored with fruits. So if yours smells, then there's a problem.

Shave and wash with toilet soap. Not bleaching or lightening soap.
Increase the volume please, most of them can't hear you from the back... cheesy
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by oofjm: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
the reason why I am abstaining from sex at the moment is due to infection and most importantly for God will to be glorified in my life......it takes me almost 3weeks to cure the infection I got from my girl friend....from drugs to injection.....I hear am ohh.....if na clean babe clean physically die but no be me again ohh.........if I wan marry we must talk about body count ohh and ur cleanliness inside V......

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ATEAMS: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Very well
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by cuffee: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
updatechange:
Chai, all dis fishy and rotten Pomo stench that oozes out of their kitty.... Damn holy Grail, we men de try Sha and someone might be forced or even eager to suck that rubbish.
have you fingered b4
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Machinegun91:
Being a woman is not easy oo, that's why most of them like doing evil doings

Lol Evil things like what ??
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by dyera(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From the write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!

It is obviously you that did not learn biology to know that the female genital is made up of the external and internal genital.

It is the internal genital that washes itself, the external genital does not wash itself and needs to be washed twice daily.

What you learned was most likely ebaology and not biology.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by kingamaa(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Starz825:

Firstly you no be girl..so I no understand why you dey para

Secondly, anybody that needs additional information on knowing how to wash it ...can ask her about it...or check online....

Na u dey Para no be me. N who told u I no b woman. Misinformed, disinformation and wrong information are terrible not only can they lead to disease and heartbreak, it can lead to death, not to talk of the ripple effect

The writer or poster should have added the link to additional info or mentioned it in d post

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by goldfish27(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
The problems are:
1. Over covering:- i see no reason why a woman or lady will wear pants at night to sleep the place also need fresh air too. or you they cover am from village or city witches?
2. wearing fake pants/undies: - I call it fake pants because the materials use in making those pants are not for pants but for people living in places like Russia and Antarctica. some even wear leather/rubber pants i pity una room mates with the odor una emit.
3. Eat well:- processed food, soda which contain lots of sugar play a big role in making the odor unpleasant. keep forming big girl no cook food for house, customers go run and business go reduce. dey form busy and big babe till flies begin follow u about.
4. Dehydration:- Drink plenty water una no want just because u feel u will add weight and loose sharp abi? the odor go loud.
5. Over Undies:- how only u go wear pant e no do u, u still wear tights on top come wear jeans follow. my sister u want suffocate her? u sabi say something wey die must smell.

7 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Iamyemmie: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
First I need to know the meaning of your washing?
Vagina washes itself
All you need to do is clean all the discharge with just water
No soap,no douching,no Yeye scent stuvs that ladies of nowadays use
Just water!!!
Soaps and all causes infections,no be wetin no go make your vagina smell be that

Avoid panties too (invest more in panty liners)or off it at night before you sleep

And vagina smelling is always an indication of something else going on ,not cleaning
Could be yeast infections,Sti’s etc

It’s ladies like you that make men say sh*t to women
Thinking vagina smelling =equals uncleanliness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by srclark: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
lomprico:
Good thread. I have left 3 ladies because of this and body odor. I wonder how grown people won't know how to take care of themselves. undecided
most of these odours from a womans private area is caused my infections , in the quest for many ladies to satisfy their sexual desires they do all sort of things behind closed doors without thinking of the health implications some use their dirty fingers to play with themselves some even use intimacy gadgets they dont wash well , some even allow their multiple sexual partners do all sort with them from MouthAction to inserting their dirty fingers and tongues into them it is really crazy out there

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Iamyemmie: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving dis kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.
She’s actually right
It you male correcting a female about her body funny pass

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by tpapi: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyokometer:
I pity men that still gives head to anyhow girls nowadays, you will end up suffering from mouth odour and tooth problem
no wonder ur babe left u
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
dyera:

It is obviously you that did not learn biology to know that the female genital is made up of the external and internal genital.

It is the internal genital that washes itself, the external genital does not wash itself and needs to be washed twice daily.

What you learned was most likely ebaology and not biology.
I wasn't referring to genital when I talked about biology.
And you're not a lady so why should I have that discussion with you?
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by casspersteve: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na so I finger one fat girl that time for school. After I finger her my hand dey smell after washing my hands like 5 times, na dettol comot the smell for my hand
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by OmaEkol(f): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Poster bot biased in anyway but still trying to get your drift.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by tpapi: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
kingamaa:

That is different from washing it with spooge and soap
do u bath with sponge
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by rickleye: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

Is there a part 2 because you mentioned a cause but you never suggested how to clean the vagina area . The vagina is a self cleaning member so you don’t need to clean inside with soap but warm water.
“ You should wash your vulva with warm water. If you'd like, you can use a mild soap that won't irritate the skin — but this isn't necessary. Spread your lips apart ( labia minor) and gently cleanse around the folds, using a clean washcloth or your hands. Avoid getting water or soap inside your vagina.”

Thanks Sis for raising this up as well.

The same goes for the men.!
Groom yourself down there guys.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Medianna(f): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
My brother I know do Sabi English like that oo
zed7:

You can't even spell your body part properly.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by rickleye: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iamyemmie:
First I need to know the meaning of your washing?
Vagina washes itself
All you need to do is clean all the discharge with just water
No soap,no douching,no Yeye scent stuvs that ladies of nowadays use
Just water!!!
Soaps and all causes infections,no be wetin no go make your vagina smell be that

Avoid panties too (invest more in panty liners)or off it at night before you sleep

And vagina smelling is always an indication of something else going on ,not cleaning
Could be yeast infections,Sti’s etc

It’s ladies like you that make men say sh*t to women
Thinking vagina smelling =equals uncleanliness

Exactly ! Soaps can cause infection inside but around the lips is fine
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ShaqFu: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
I have read it from line one to last last.. but I can't catch the gist..
An average woman knows that the 'V' washes itself by itself.

NB: because of the above statements even guys that don't even have Virgina are attaching me.. plz read in-between line..
I still maintain my stand any day anytime.
Besides there's difference between wash and clean.
So this explains why the private part of some women reek like ruptured septic tank? Wow.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by PoliteActivist: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
We ladies need to learn how to take care of our honey pot , especially if you want you man to be giving you a head , no be only to dey rob pan cake for face...

So tell us, how do we take care of our honey pot?
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Thomthom(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
See traffic for Kpekus matter
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by PoliteActivist: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
So this explains why the private part of some women reek like ruptured septic tank? Wow.

Medianna is right yet you are all attacking her.
Soo much ignorance on this forum!
Don't you people have GOOGLE??

The confusion lies in confusing vulva and vagina.
The vagina should never be washed.
The vulva should be washed with warm water or water and mild soap. See below

gogglecomputer:
tell them whether them will hear

FavouredNK:

As much as we all know that the Vagina secrets a particular gland that acts as cleanser for it, same gland is a substance that comes from the inside which has an offensive odor that needs to be washed and keep clean with water.

Interesting2023:

Yes, clean regularly but not with soap....just imagine u not cleaning your armpit (at least with water) for 2-3 days. As long as it secretes substance, u must clean with water, which is still a natural cleanser

Benstino:

You're a million times correct. It's just so funny how it's a guy that has the accurate knowledge about a part of the body that belongs specifically to women. Innumerable ladies ( as shown in this thread don't even know there's a difference between vagina and vulva.

You people, get the full gist below

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by dettolgel: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:
I have read it from line one to last last.. but I can't catch the gist..
An average woman knows that the 'V' washes itself by itself.

NB: because of the above statements even guys that don't even have Virgina are attaching me.. plz read in-between line..
I still maintain my stand any day anytime.
Besides there's difference between wash and clean.

The op is daft.

After ranting he ended up not giving an example on how others have been doing and the proper way to do it.

It is sad that most people do not know that vagina is self cleaning. That all you have to do is clean with clean lukewarm water. No soap no antiseptic. Just normal everyday clean water.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by dettolgel: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2022
ShaqFu:

Why are you displaying your ignorance in public? grin

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by BigBen23(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
PMW cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video) / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.