Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area (69019 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by TossTos: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Vaginitis
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by PoliteActivist: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
AsawanaDgreat:
The smell of that place dey turn some men on Sha but am not among them oo, i like am clean wela

That's exactly how nature intended it. Nature is not stupid.
When an infection is present, that's different - and you can easily tell the difference
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by garriAndsugar: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I know that your girlfriends is like ogiri okpei. Lol...
I'm not in the group chat of fornication
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Chymummy89: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
And you think a lady will bath without touching down there? It's only infection that will make female organ to smell bad pls
dyera:

It is obviously you that did not learn biology to know that the female genital is made up of the external and internal genital.

It is the internal genital that washes itself, the external genital does not wash itself and needs to be washed twice daily.

What you learned was most likely ebaology and not biology.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by VEHINTOLAR: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Apart from being biracial,she was amazingly very beautiful with an outstanding shape of a beauty goddess! She just moved to my neighborhood with her sister and the moment we sighted each other,we both knew it was just a matter of time for us to explore our privacies. You know what I mean na ! So,it happened eventually but a very disappointing experience it turned out to be ! I couldn't go beyond first round;the stench/odor coming from inbetween her legs was unbearable despite the fact that the air conditioner was working at top speed ! Whatever lust I had for her died right there on that day. But I'm yet to get over the shock of why such a very beautiful "half caste" girl with financial means to take care of herself would smell very terribly down there !

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ceematics: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Which is why we must vote for Peter Obi. No more smelly pussy come 2023 grin grin No more Otu Ezi
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Munzy14(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
The gist is: always wash ur private part and stop giving dis kinda excuses. No part of the body washes itself by itself.
This reminds me of an article that said humans should stop taking medication, that the body heals by itself.. cheesy grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
ecolime:
This thread go reach 10 pages today. Na this kain topic Nigerians dey always like. Ashewo people.. lol

Especially you grin
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Are Nigerian vagina still considered "private" part?
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Chymummy89: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Note: pls there is nothing you Will do healthy vagina to have a vanilla or like odour. Vagina can only smell bad when u are infected with micrograms. quote author=iammarvellux post=117078156]
Yes normal flora..

But ladies still need to make extra efforts especially the married ones to make that place Holy, I mean smell good.[/quote]
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Emeka71(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Freelane33:
LOUDER cool cool cool cool cool cool
Home of all kind of diseases
Men Dey try
Shout to all men who dislike dirty women
Some men are dog even with the smell they will still knack the apako shocked
God Abeg oo
You try.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by ShaqFu: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
dettolgel:

Why are you displaying your ignorance in public? grin
You're the one displaying your ignorance is public.
PoliteActivist:

Medianna is right yet you are all attacking her.
Soo much ignorance on this forum!
Don't you people have GOOGLE??

The confusion lies in confusing vulva and vagina.
The vagina should never be washed.
The vulva should be washed with warm water or water and mild soap. See below

You people, get the full gist below
Sharap dia. You Google smart ignoramus. I said private part, I didn't mention which area of the private part. Private part is encompassing. Last thing I need is one virgin ignoramus who haven't even seen what the female Instruments looks like to start using Google to explain what he doesn't understand.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by BeanmanX(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigerian women make una try dey clean una vagina,,,,,that vagina smell is irritating and unpleasant.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by johnfem321: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
It will be very difficult to have sex with most girls especially in Lagos without getting infection from them.. they are mostly bag of disease unfortunately… Best to just go for a comprehensive medical test before sex.. some also purposely spread infection..
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Tundex911: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Funny enough na wetin some Simple niggaz dey lick up and down be this

Iraanu Abaasha
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Crownhome:
"Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?"
I shall not die; but live
grin grin grin
What a wawu!
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by HolyPussy: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
I love my Holy Pussy.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Zonefree(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
SopaterOfBeroea:
First time seeing a sensible lady in the Romance section grin grin grin
Aswear. Seems the world ending?

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by juman(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Anyone with smelly puna, the puna is infected she need medical attention.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Enigma1510(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na just observation you post ooo…I couldn’t see the points i was expecting.
Ain’t no lady but i have always known all Vagina always reboot no matter what…its just automatic upgrading and rebooting but its the job of a woman to always stay clean and not allow STI enter that place or the antivirus would just be uninstalled and the auto-cleaning service would just be useless.
I don’t know why most women would sit on social media but wouldn’t ask google, bing or duckduckgo the questions necessary until its too late. Learning something new by yourself is self-satisfying, the dopamine rush is addictive!!! trust me!!!
Why would a guy be teaching you about your own body in a relationship abeg, we all did Biology abeg, na that time dem go dey form “i no be science student”.
So annoying…some people find intelligence attractive. You gonna be proud you are doking a smart and intelligent partner.

The way most of them kill their punna is by washing the yansh into their punna after using the toilet. Not recommended to use soap in washing punna at all…if you need proof, see the image below…do more RESEARCH yourself or swallow your pride and chat people that can help you out.
The reason some won’t talk out is because some people wey dey catch cruise would judge you…you are worried about what one boy whose mother got DATA for would talk abi? Na die we all dey!!! Na reasonable and mature people i reply. Some are not worth my time…
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by FavouredNK: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chymummy89:
Wonders shall never end. Op is female vagina bathing bucket. How do u wash it? Like use soap and Spong? Don't give what you don't have. So you want ladies to insert one finger
with soap and water inside vagina because she want her vagina to have vanilla flavor kind of fragrance in a bit to please men? Pls ladies don't ever try insert ur finger insider with soap or anything so that your guy will be perceiving orange flavour in there or else you will invite a terrible infection when you must have finished the normal vaginal pH. So just live a healthy life and allow nature to handle the rest and mind you as we are here reading comments, we have about 2,000 men giving there women head. Note: a healthy vagina will always smell nice but not Sweet juice like fragrance.

I m not sure OP means cleaning with all these that you are mentioning here because everyone knows it's not healthy to use all that in the V area. But facts remains that you need to assist that area to smell nice, there's no part of the body you leave unclean that won't smell after awhile not to talk of a part that secrets liquid constantly. Haba na. we can't keep deceiving ourselves that nature will take its course on this type except you want to keep people away from urself because even me as a woman can't stand another woman with a smelly private part. You come and sit beside me oozing out that rotten mustard seed offensive odour and expect me to pretend and be dying in silence? I no fit abeg talkless of a man. Pls let's stop hiding under the umbrella of nature to exhibit dirtiness, everything in a woman's body needs attention and care

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by updatechange(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
cuffee:
have you fingered b4

I can't hear you..!

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by donhils: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
This may sound so correct and accurate to a lot of people, except it's not. Too much of washing the vagina itself is very wrong because you wash away some vital juices there. However, you can use mild soap to gently wash the vulva area and the clitoris with gentle touches but the vagina should be left alone as it cleans itself routinely.

1 Like

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
barrackozone:
Knowledge is power, ignorance is darkness.

Your eyes are self cleansing

The vagina is self cleansing

Your ears are self cleansing �

Some of u will come to Nairaland nd form nonsense so that others will think u're intelligent. The op wrote abt washing de vagina nd the monika i quoted wrote abt vagina washing itself by itself. There's a difference b/w washing nd cleansing so don't come here nd form nonsense cos dis isn't a place to test brilliance
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
marlow1962:
Many women are very dirty ( especially the younger ladies)

The dirtiness is the major reason why I flee from young ladies oh.

2 Likes

Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
garriAndsugar:

I'm not in the group chat of fornication

This is not about fornication. it's about personal hygiene.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sheylon:
Wahala for pussy sucker

Leave them make them dey suck. Their mouths go soon catch fire
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Wisfem: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
I have come across so many sisters and I have tried to interview them about how they take care of their private parts, many don't get that a woman is supposed to take care of her private part always, at least two times every day, washing it and cleaning out everything that will cause bad odour coming out from Inbetween their legs.

I have had big aunty separated from their husbands and I asked them what happened, they tell me, they always have to force their husbands to sleep with them, and it's always completely impossible task, because he will be covering his nose, he will be asking them for them to use their hands and insert his dick, on so many occasions he prefers using condoms, which to them is very insulting and they wonder if he trusts them or is suspecting them.

But you know I have asked them this all important question for women, " how do you take care of your private part"? And they are like, how? Is there any special way of taking care of what every man is dying to have?

I said to them aunty, do you realize the amount of bad aromatic discharges that's oozing out of your vagina if it's not properly washed and clean, they are like, I should get out, whether are they going for beauty pageant?

Many marriages are like this, they force their man to be enduring what he's supposed to enjoy.

Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

Very good piece, but on this quote:Nuggets says principles invents favours, but miracles is the work of Robust principles...
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by SugarGirl44(f): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sunnyshinylight:
Id them what happened, they tell me, they always have t
Many marriages are like this, they force their ma
Dear sister please take care of your private part, it's not only a place for sex and attractions, it's your temple of HOLINESS, remember girls if you abuse your private part not just by not washing it, by fucking around, you will surely regret it for ever, I mean ever more, let no one deceive you, life works by principles not by miracles.

You've added salt and pepper to this your yeye story.
Gerrout with your useless advice of telling women to wash inside their vagina, you're a quack.

The vagina only has a funny smell if there's an infection, once treated, no woman needs any extra effort to keep the place clean.
Bathing twice daily is enough and using only water to clean the vagina is all that's needed.

Na you know where you go see aunties wey their toto dey smell like iru.
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
olyrayy:

Actually, "washing" the vagina would make it stink. Because soaps upset the PH balance of the vagina and lead to that horrible fishy smell.
Who mentioned washing de vagina with soup? When i was in school a female doctor adviced female students to always wash their vagina with clean water but some of u will come here to show brilliance
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by Kenfil(f): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Medianna:

Smiles grin
It's like you did not learn your biology well
From the write ups I knew you know little about the that thing called Virgina!!

Biko, the only part of the vagina that self cleanse is the internal part and that is why it is discouraged to douche etc however your external parts do not wash themselves, please keep it clean and tidy or else you go use smell kill people �
Re: Women See Why Your Private Part Is A No Go Area by AlphaStyles(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
clapping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Young Man Afraid Of Injection On His Buttocks Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.