Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's (40987 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Op said not all..

He is right.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Abyounghammed(m): 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
johnfem321:
Imagine that level of confidence

That girl lie for me gan o, imagine denying me as her boyfriend wey her whole family know cuz she wan beg 2k from guy on whatsapp, now I dey understand girls wey no dey post there boyfriend on social media,
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by colizee(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
If you are here and you are beautiful in and out and you are looking for a serious relationship and i mean one that can lead to marriage soonest.

Lets have a chat.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by bluefilm: 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

The 30 and above evening newspapers can be married but:

1. She can't control which other girls I talk to and can't prevent me from dating other girls....

2. I will give her a roof over her head and food....anything else financial she has to fend for herself financially....

Wow!

You are so harsh.

In fact, one carton of Orijin for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Wannabenz: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
I approached a 28year old lady for marriage and she's said she's not ready. She has been my friend for years though we have never dated. She even said she's not going to marry. We still had fun though. I have never bothered her since then.

5 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by BusinessPlan22: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
you married a late bloomer. When did she start bearing kids?

Immediately we got married...
Mind you, no one is late, some did early but are late today.
Just make sure you hear God

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
how old are you

A question or what?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Exceed15: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
If only we can stop unnecessary comparison life would be easier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by johnfem321: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Well.. I hope you don break up with her not still allowing her deceive you
Abyounghammed:

That girl lie for me gan o, imagine denying me as her boyfriend wey her whole family know cuz she wan beg 2k from guy on whatsapp, now I dey understand girls wey no dey post there boyfriend on social media,
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by OBTOREPA(m): 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Give them some break biko.
Its not always their fault.

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

I have also read a story of how a man died, 2weeks to his marriage, would u blame the woman?

Some women prepare for marriage, and on wedding day, husband was nowhere to be found, ring sef dem no see.

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.
But you lied with your gender stuff

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
If Dem no wan get sense na their 40s dey load

Marry that poor guy that love u and grow with him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
OBTOREPA:

But you lied with your gender stuff
how did i lie?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by FireUpNow(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

I have also read a story of how a man died, 2weeks to his marriage, would u blame the woman?

Some women prepare for marriage, and on wedding day, husband was nowhere to be found, ring sef dem no see.

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.
On the part of men deceiving women that is too bad but a lot of you girls are too choosy looking for alread made men . Also on the death of a man prior to wedding is too bad as well . Some of you girls have used husband to do boyfriend and abscond at the dying minute to be with another man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Starz825(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
johnfem321:
What I notice this days is a lot of women lie about their age.. you will see 32years old claiming 25years.. I don’t understand the reason behind this lie
They want to marry someone else's husband
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by bestdudes: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
YoungLionken:
You're right..

Again, some ladies are just unlucky when it comes to finding true love..

Too many men/suitors proposing love, heaven and earth to one woman (I can't lie, if I were a woman, I would be confused as well), hence the mistakes in choice by the woman..

Most men lie (though a necessary tool, no thanks to women who find comfort in it) alot...

I tried to work something out with 3 ladies... I am a guy that loves giving and showing through actions that I am serious...

do you know what my action earned me? "desperate", "mugu that can be taken advantage of"... I laughed, learned from it, and stopped doing that to ladies.

I don't believe what that OP said it totally true, especially for average pretty ladies... they have had good men come their way. But how did they treat him? read my experience with girls like this and tell me whether any man will keep trying or move on.

One during COVID 19, despite the lockdown, I managed to do the best I could as i had just done some supplies and was left with nothing but 50k after I sent her some money for her mum's medical needs. In the same year she requested I help her with money to buy oven for baking and I did... do u know what this girl did? do you know the insult she meted at me after all these?

Well after all done to save the relationship, I left. It has been 2 years since then and now she is feigning remorse that it was because of the situation she was undergoing at that time... tomorrow, someone like her will come and write this nonsense like the OP did, pretending like NO GOOD man has ever crossed their path. Bloody rubbish!

I simply told her a few things that she didn't know, how i was left with 50k and how i have managed to bounce back from just that 50k, and recoup whatever I gave her.

Don't mind this write-up written by the OP. it is all lies. women don't appreciate good things.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by KingGBsky(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
All most19-26 years Nigeria ladies think about is hookup especially in Edo state

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by karkinase(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sagamite:

Bro, the forum is so full of stupid people, there is no intellectual discussion to be had here at all.

Shocking degradation!
Nairaland has really degraded… this should have been the twitter for Nigerians …Nairaland of 2015 was interesting. Ifalways, sagamite so many notable monikers with content.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
We know that not all women are lucky when it comes to marriage, but to say that they were not approached by men when they were teens is wrong.
Criteria for a serious man is subjective.

Is a guy with tons of cash, someone's husband, sugar daddy?

Op needs to define what she means by serious man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
KingGBsky:
All most19-26 years Nigeria ladies think about is hookup especially in Edo state

Presently I d say all over Nigeria, evev deeper life girls dey do hook up.
Girls should take responsibility and stop blaming men for their inability to settle down.

If their mothers who had less exposure and education did it, why can't their sophisticated daughters do it.?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
1-when she come we'll have sex before she eat.
2- we'll have 2 rounds of sex before she go.
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.
Yes you did a lot of thing wrong. You could have given her the 2k without asking sex or simply tell her no.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
That's a lie
Michelle70:

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by kelvinjames01: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Women practice hypergamy. Men don't have a problem dating down. But women hardly date down.

3 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ten pages for the same pointless debate. God damn this Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Josephkabila12: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

You last lines killed it.
All females are trying hard to be better. No man should compound issues of any girl.
Shame on all redpillers on this site. May you all drink sour and eat sour.
Cos una don dey quote me, you all ll not eat good. Bunch of wicked boys with no life.
madam take am eazy nah why u dey swear nah
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Goldmaxx(f): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Na trending topic for Facebook . .. ,with the way marriages are crashing day in day out , one have to be very careful , the ones that are getting married , their partners are cheating on them on daily basis ,what kind of encouragement are they passing to the single ones , Baby mama's is so rampant these days , the society only blame the women for everything . I don't think we're ready for this conversation any time soon.

My fear is to get married to someone that will make my life miserable ,I can't be living in tears & sorrows all because of marriage , marriage is getting more scary by the day.
Then make money before getting married. No man would treat you as trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Tradepunter2: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
u said a lot of ladies go for material things which could be true.

But u cant take away the fact that some are just victims of other circumstances.

i do agree that some are victims of circumstance..... it does messes them up for a while tho
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
quentin06:

Presently I d say all over Nigeria, evev deeper life girls dey do hook up.
Girls should take responsibility and stop blaming men for their inability to settle down.

If their mothers who had less exposure and education did it, why can't their sophisticated daughters do it.?

U better go back to how our mothers are.

Though they werent exposed by many of them gave birth to six children from four different fathers.
Some even gave birth to children they couldnt provide for alas, those children became the nuisance of today's society
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Virusvetty: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
What will u people say of we men then
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Abyounghammed:

hope you browsed her website
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
colizee:
If you are here and you are beautiful in and out and you are looking for a serious relationship and i mean one that can lead to marriage soonest.

Lets have a chat.
simp
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Goldmaxx:
Then make money before getting married. No man would treat you as trash
Wether you have money or not , it won't stop some people from being irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Kunle, Did i ever tell u i was a lady?

Michelle kinda sounds feminine, though. That's the feminine version of Michel (the French for Michael).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.