Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's (40988 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Grandmeister(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
u said a lot of ladies go for material things which could be true.

But u cant take away the fact that some are just victims of other circumstances.
What is the statistics of these few? Keep on looking for exceptions in a general rule, that exception might never be yours.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Moboj: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Give them some break biko.
Its not always their fault.

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

I have also read a story of how a man died, 2weeks to his marriage, would u blame the woman?

Some women prepare for marriage, and on wedding day, husband was nowhere to be found, ring sef dem no see.

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.
Interesting kiss
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Kajaard: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2022
techWriter3:
They will cutting off your director for this post

You and your atrocious English.

3 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by BigBashiru: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Piptocoin:
Look at guys forming judges over the decisions and mistakes many girls made in their twenties. Michelle70 is right about many girls being the victims of circumstances but self-appointed judges think otherwise that they should be condemned for living. Bunch of hypocrites. As if you are any better than the girls.

Guess who we find in the news for cultism, armed robbery, arson, love scam, money rituals, 419, drug deals, touting, political assassination, and the likes.....yeah, your guess is right — men.
Men deceive innocent girls, break their hearts and justify their evil by promoting the notion that men are polygamous in nature and still have the effrontery to ridicule them for not being married before their 30s. Evil generation. Bunch of snakes. Keep blaming girls for your woes. Their God will not leave them unfulfilled because you are not their Creator. Nonsense.

Michelle70, don't waste your breath on people who are set in their deluded ways. Imagine grown men thinking the opposite sex is their problem in this life...except most of these commenters are toddlers with the privilege of keyboard and the internet.

The bolded while true has no relevance to the topic at hand....

For every action and decision there are consequences... no matter what led to her being single at 30, its fine - just that:
1. She cannot control who I date besides her.
2. She needs to be fending for herself financially in the marriage i.e. no partriachy... I will put a roof over her head and feed her; all her other expenses will be born by her - why stress myself over an old hag with numerous exes and high body count - in fact im sure some of her hospital bills will be from previous relationships and I will be the one paying for it....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by johnfem321: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2022
What I notice this days is a lot of women lie about their age.. you will see 32years old claiming 25years.. I don’t understand the reason behind this lie

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by SlurUsername1: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2022
ITbomb:
Evening newspaper don drop quote

grin

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Killerbag36: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
1-when she come we'll have sex before she eat.
2- we'll have 2 rounds of sex before she go.
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.

You did nothing wrong my guy you no need stress more money your account I pray u get more bigger this ladies never see anything yet
I ve two that im currently delaying there tym in life one its 30 nd the other its 26 each tym after we Bleep which I don't give shi shi I always remind them to greet their boyfriends for me cus they both know dat I know lol
And d fools keeping having that believe that I will change nd love them one day cus my work description I treate nd care for people they think I will change I give them hope dat I will change also cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by tiswell(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2022
toujurs:
Yes, you are right on the bolded, i know a very decent lady, that dated a very stupid man.
no man is actually stupid,but you just chose to become one rn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by bonnyhope: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

I have also read a story of how a man died, 2weeks to his marriage, would u blame the woman?

Some women prepare for marriage, and on wedding day, husband was nowhere to be found, ring sef dem no see.

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.

Good post

I will advise all not to listen to anyone s demoralising words

Everybody has his/her time to move forward in life

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by GUNITGuy: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2022
toujurs:
Biggest lie. Greed and selfishness is what rendered a lot of ladies still single at early 30's. I am telling you, leave this thing you are saying. Most Nigerian women are easily decieved by what they see, very easy to decieve them, if you have a good ride and a good apartment, where they can come over for the weekend, irrespective of if you truely love them or not, it's when you eat her coochie, that is when she will begin to ask you, if you truely love her, and plan on marrying her. Yea there are decent and matured ladies who understands whats involved getting into a relationship with a decent man, who has a respectful life. But they are very few, very very few, that is why, most guys, just eat these girls to stupor, and dump afterwards, for the next babe.
You just got the factors responsible for these rise in unmarried people both men and women in naija......
No Lady should come and tell us cock and bullstory they never saw a decent man even at the stage when it's easier to attract one ..... He's not just my type, broke, jobless, he doesn't have swag especially in the late 2009 to 2014 was the common slogan used by most ladies in University....
Now it's like it's becoming obvious we are about to enter a phase the world has never known before.... Rise of the Single ....If you're a Social worker incest in this venture it's going to boom 4- 10years from now ..... There are problems to solve

15 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
I don't see marriage as achievement

Whatever that rocks anybody's boat

Weda dem gree or no gree,shit happened or not

It's none business.... no be force to marry,I can marry at the age I deem it fit to

7 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Gbeng30(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2022
It's very difficult for guys to approach ladies at that age, because some ladies could be arrogant and unbelievable in their response, so some responsible guys who value their respect will not want to be disgrace by such ladies

15 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by soontodie: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2022
The identification of success is the acknowledgement of failure so with happiness and sadness so not every one can make it and be happy let ppl be everybody should accept his situation something are meant to be

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Sweetvie: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

Is like you never swallow the pill? grin

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by johnfem321: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Don’t be naive .. a few have just been unlucky but trust me most are the genesis of their own problem based on bad manner, greed, whoring and treating other badly, bad influence, bad advice etc.. pls don’t be naive and deceived..
YoungLionken:
You're right..

Again, some ladies are just unlucky when it comes to finding true love..

Too many men/suitors proposing love, heaven and earth to one woman (I can't lie, if I were a woman, I would be confused as well), hence the mistakes in choice by the woman..

Most men lie (though a necessary tool, no thanks to women who find comfort in it) alot...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Johel(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

On point

3 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lucrativress(f): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2022
toujurs:
Biggest lie. Greed and selfishness is what rendered a lot of ladies still single at early 30's. I am telling you, leave this thing you are saying. Most Nigerian women are easily decieved by what they see, very easy to decieve them, if you have a good ride and a good apartment, where they can come over for the weekend, irrespective of if you truely love them or not, it's when you eat her coochie, that is when she will begin to ask you, if you truely love her, and plan on marrying her. Yea there are decent and matured ladies who understands whats involved getting into a relationship with a decent man, who has a respectful life. But they are very few, very very few, that is why, most guys, just eat these girls to stupor, and dump afterwards, for the next babe.
I'm sure the picture of this "decent man" is frugal spending or pretty low income,who knows could be with a bright future or not.
I don't know why it's almost like a crime for women to be hypergamous...

4 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Starting from ur dad nd brother tongue

My guy grin
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by HolyMan12: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

They will chop off your head for this post... do wear a protective gear

They are coming for you
Justification for Evening Newspaper Association grin grin grin
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Anty, redpillers will not drink sour.

It was never intended to insult ladies and termed every mature man a simp.

NL boys have successfully put a different meaning into it.

Infact redpilling is "seduction, maturity and power" all put into one.

Whenever i see u, candidlady and most NL females insult redpill, i just shake my head for u lots

Aaswear down
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by HolyMan12: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Kunle, Did i ever tell u i was a lady?
But we know you have kpekus cheesy
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by GeneralPula: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.

Having sex with a pregnant woman that’s not yours isn’t spiritually wise. If you’re not lucky enough, it might cause set backs. You should stop it!

8 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Killerbag36: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetvie:
Is like you never swallow the pill? grin

No worry e go swallow one without water soon na just tym grin
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by GUNITGuy: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

Any guy without cash not responsible my brother, you need money to take huge responsibility that marriage come with.

Stop hidden under ur frustrations to blackmail ladies.
Why not court a man in the developmental stage of growth and progress ... If it's cash why are all this celebs impregnating them yet not comited ......You talk about cash as if that's all that matters.....Many about to enter their 30s or are in their 30s like never before without any idea of what's in for them ..... Our religious houses would offer alot of hope

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Na trending topic for Facebook . .. ,with the way marriages are crashing day in day out , one have to be very careful , the ones that are getting married , their partners are cheating on them on daily basis ,what kind of encouragement are they passing to the single ones , Baby mama's is so rampant these days , the society only blame the women for everything . I don't think we're ready for this conversation any time soon.

My fear is to get married to someone that will make my life miserable ,I can't be living in tears & sorrows all because of marriage , marriage is getting more scary by the day.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by GeneralPula: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Women are overrated. Once a woman graduate from school without a guy for herself, nah God abeg remain for her. Cuz nah old guys / married men go dey come her way pass..

They are not that lucky and their life isn’t that interesting as they made it seems to be..

Then feminism have destroyed womanhood and if care isn’t taken, it will go beyond redemption. This will eventually make men to go back to the Olden days style - picking wife from young & virgin..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Kajaard: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2022
johnfem321:
What I notice this days is a lot of women lie about their age.. you will see 32years old claiming 25years.. I don’t understand the reason behind this lie

Because of the societal stigma that comes with a lady being over 30 years old in a useless society like ours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lucrativress(f): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Grandmeister:

What is the statistics of these few? Keep on looking for exceptions in a general rule, that exception might never be yours.
Kinide
Calm down
There are also morally decayed men
A whole lot of them
Who have nothing to offer than money,when they're yet to have,it seems like they're responsible.
Na lie,so rest,calm down.
All genders got their faults
Truth is many males are being groomed to be Boys at heart, not men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by tiswell(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

You are absolutely correct bro.
My wife dated her ex 7 years before he died of heart disease. I married her at 29 happily blessed with kids and peace.
It's not all their fault. Sometimes I thank God for making me meet my dear wife, she's my life.
Happily a Godly SIMP for my family
so for years, ya fellow man was ramming that pvssy you now carry wholesale?

baba,hide ya face fa!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by TheMaharajah: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Can a wolf behave like a sheep undecided

They are all animals
Ego won't even let em breathe
They would rather drown than admit the truth

You are one broken soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by casualobserver: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

The PRIMARY job of a woman is to raise and nurture the next generation that is your PRIMARY purpose, God did not create women for career. The primary purpose of a man is to provide for and protect his family....dont get it twisted!!!! How do you see a man who cannot provide for his family? Exactly!!! It’s the same way a man sees a woman we are all programmed by God that way don’t be fooled by western propaganda!!! Many African women have found themselves in a mess because they’ve bought into western ideology and forgotten their roles in society. So the older a woman gets, no matter how fine the or successful you are in your career, the less you are able to fulfill your fundamental purpose on earth and the less value you have in the eyes of a man!!! There is nothing wrong with a career in fact I encourage it but if you prioritize career over family and fail to find a husband. Then that is a result of your choices!!

On the issue of men running away, no man runs away from a good woman…..trust me, we are not fools. More likely to happen is that a good woman may leave a man but a man NEVER leaves a good woman. So if a man left you, it means he didn’t see you as the type of wife or mother he wants. Women need a paradigm shift that a man left you because he was a bad man. If you are truly a good woman a man will always hold on to you even if he has other women. A man only lets go of a woman that is dispensable….I.e she is not a keeper!!!!

A man holds on to a woman for 2 main reasons 1)you are a potential life partner 2) good sex. It is for a woman to determine which of the reasons you fall into and exit if you are not aligned. A man let’s go of a woman for 1 main reason…….your value to stress ratio is too low. Ie you represent more stress than benefit…..Men are very simple creatures!!!

Finally your post makes it seem as if all responsibility in a relationship falls on the man. It is also the responsibility of a woman not to enter into relationships with the wrong men and take responsibility for your mistakes when you do and more importantly to learn and not repeat your mistakes. Remmember the choice to date a man was YOUR choice in the 1st place.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Threesha(f): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
shocked
Baronthecelebri:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.