Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's (40990 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by BigBashiru: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Can a wolf behave like a sheep undecided

They are all animals

Ego won't even let em breathe

They would rather drown than admit the truth
I agree with the bolded....

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Killerbag36: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Na trending topic for Facebook . .. ,with the way marriages are crashing day in day out , one have to be very careful , the ones that are getting married , their partners are cheating on them on daily basis ,what kind of encouragement are they passing to the single ones , Baby mama's is so rampant these days , the society only blame the women for everything . I don't think we're ready for this conversation any time soon.

My fear is to get married to someone that will make my life miserable ,I can't be living in tears & sorrows all because of marriage , marriage is getting more scary by the day.

Oh u wan live good life wen u cus that guy pain nd duck people husband my gee sit down nd eat ur own cake ok.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Grandmeister(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

Kinide
Calm down
There are also morally decayed men
A whole lot of them
Who have nothing to offer than money,when they're yet to have,it seems like they're responsible.
Na lie,so rest,calm down.
All genders got their faults
Truth is many males are being groomed to be Boys at heart, not men.
And yet those ones who have only money to offer get the women easier? How come? Most women make the wrong choice because of what their perceived monetary gain in a relationship. No man changes from good to bad with his woman because he started earning more money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Candidlady: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

You Must Be On Cheap Drugs This Morning

Why no face your BadNews business mr undecided
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by samwillyco1(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Agreed that the ladies go for material things in a relationship

Kindly ask him what the guys go for in a relationship undecided

I go for character
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by CaptainFM1: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Many that were approached by serious guys were vetting the men that came forward.
I've heard many ladies say "I can't marry a guy that doesn't have a car", "I can't marry a guy that's living in a face-me-I-blow-you, or a room and parlour", So when the clock now ticked to 30'o clock they turn all the excuse to men.

Eventually, na one Agbero or small yahoo boy go come dey service them dey give them small change at 30! Abeg, make them go sit down.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Parrot69: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

This boy can be funny grin grin grin u think everyone must be like your mum before she caught a simp (which is your father) she pinned her pregnancy on and then they birthed u? grin grin grin grin

I would've called u handsome but I can't, u know why? Because when u were given birth, u were given birth out of Foursomegrin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!! My heart!
Opor! Opor! Opor!

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nasir123(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
YoungLionken:
You're right..

Again, some ladies are just unlucky when it comes to finding true love..

Too many men/suitors proposing love, heaven and earth to one woman (I can't lie, if I were a woman, I would be confused as well), hence the mistakes in choice by the woman..

Most men lie (though a necessary tool, no thanks to women who find comfort in it) alot...

This your concluding part is what I don't like about your submission.
It's not Manly.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Sweetvie: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz, na NLders swallow the kind pill weh i no inderstand.

What i swallowed was redpill, do not compare me to those that seallowed bitterness pills
Omo, why u no tell them make them patronize you? Dem for get this kind brain now grin
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

You are absolutely correct bro.
My wife dated her ex 7 years before he died of heart disease. I married her at 29 happily blessed with kids and peace.
It's not all their fault. Sometimes I thank God for making me meet my dear wife, she's my life.
Happily a Godly SIMP for my family
you married a late bloomer. When did she start bearing kids?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by vic224real(f): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
1-when she come we'll have sex before she eat.
2- we'll have 2 rounds of sex before she go.
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.

Well, i don't think you're wrong but the only problem you have is that you're chronically and psychiatrically insane for taking advantage of her situation for your own selfish desire and interest.
May Heaven forgive you if truly this is true.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by BigBashiru: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
CaptainFM1:
Many that were approached by serious guys were vetting the men that came forward.
I've heard many ladies say "I can't marry a guy that doesn't have a car", "I can't marry a guy that's living in a face-me-I-blow-you, or a room and parlour", So when the clock now ticked to 30'o clock they turn all the excuse to men.

Eventually, na one Agbero or small yahoo boy go come dey service them dey give them small change at 30! Abeg, make them go sit down.

dem dey vet who dem wan make him carry their financial load.... talk about being spoilt....mschew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lucrativress(f): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Grandmeister:

And yet those ones who have only money to offer get the women easier? How come? Most women make the wrong choice because of what their perceived monetary gain in a relationship. No man changes from good to bad with his woman because he started earning more money.
See we all have preferences
One I go with is money and sense
Money is useless if the owner doesn't have sense.
You'll suffer, either physically or emotionally.
And sense without money.
You have to filter the sense
Ask
What kind of sense does he have
If he also have financial sense,forget it, don't check his Bank balance,it doesn't matter if it is presently low.
Go with him
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by johnfem321: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
I swear.. he is only looking to bring setback to his life based on a used up left over.. total ignorance
GeneralPula:

Having sex with a pregnant woman that’s not yours isn’t spiritually wise. If you’re not lucky enough, it might cause set backs. You should stop it!

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yusufmurry: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
toujurs:
Biggest lie. Greed and selfishness is what rendered a lot of ladies still single at early 30's. I am telling you, leave this thing you are saying. Most Nigerian women are easily decieved by what they see, very easy to decieve them, if you have a good ride and a good apartment, where they can come over for the weekend, irrespective of if you truely love them or not, it's when you eat her coochie, that is when she will begin to ask you, if you truely love her, and plan on marrying her. Yea there are decent and matured ladies who understands whats involved getting into a relationship with a decent man, who has a respectful life. But they are very few, very very few, that is why, most guys, just eat these girls to stupor, and dump afterwards, for the next babe.

Brother man, you made a very valid point and that's typical of what a Nigerian girl is like.

Girls like lies and fake life. They believe in what they see than what's real

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by PaNnamdi: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
bluefilm:

Jesus!

Who knows the type of pressure this lady, and so many other ladies out there in a similar situation, is under now due to marriage wahala?

Unfortunately for them ladies, I don't pity any of them who are in this wahala.

In fact, I rejoice over such issues.

I actually enjoy TORMENTING them.

You wanna know why?

Listen, any lady who failed to use her time when she was in her prime to catch a nigga, assuming she is not a lesbian or something of that nature, is to be blamed for not playing her game well.

These ladies sit back and watch what happened to other ladies and yet they still feel like it won't be their own portion... until it eventually happens to them.

Now they want us to start pitying them and considering them for marriage after they have wasted all their good years chasing fun.

That's absolute nonsense.

Lady, you made your bed.

And you MUST lie on it.

The other group of overaged ladies I may not torment are the ones who are naturally UGLY.

Their case is quite understandable and there is no more reason to worsen their situation. grin
The person wey create the post na man nor be woman grin
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Candidlady: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Do You Know Why Dey Call Me, Oga Dey Vex

Because I get angry easily, Lalasti.clala Nlfp.mod My.nd44 And Se.un, Know About It.

To Me, Most Of Nigerian Women Have Nothing To Offer To OGA DEY VEX.

Stay outta my mention please

Do have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

if its circumstance alone then there would be just few unmarried ladies in their 30s but, have you checked the pool of unmarried ladies in their 30s
i fùck alot of these 30 sth ladies. What about you
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by bluefilm: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
PaNnamdi:

The person wey create the post na man nor be woman grin

Does that change any of the fact I put out there?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by casualobserver: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2022
The bottom line is your life is your responsibility and no one else’. A lot of women (and some Men to be fair) like to play the victim and avoid taking responsibility for their choices. However I always say, if a relationship ends and you cannot see what you did wrong, no matter how much of an asshole or bitch your partner was, you have learnt nothing and just endured pain for nothing because no matter how bad a partner is or was, the decision to be in a relationship with that person was your decision!!!!

There is a reason why our parents say to girls go and marry when they are young because after a while it becomes difficult, it is easier to pick up a career later in life than to find a husband!!!! After the age of 30 a woman becomes less and less desirable with every passing year and her options become less and less…..FACT!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Machinegun91(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
That was then
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Kayyus09(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
I don't think so.

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by imagrg(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
I don't know if this is the right answer or not:
I think it's toto in exchange for material things. grin
Candidlady:

Agreed that the ladies go for material things in a relationship

Kindly ask him what the guys go for in a relationship undecided
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by toujurs: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
tiswell:
no man is actually stupid,but you just chose to become one rn.
Some can be, tbh. But most women are more stupid.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Oceanjagaban: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Just try get money and be successful,marriage is overrated

4 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by ferry1: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2022
I consider your piece as a must read for the upcoming ladies who think they are not up to a marriageable age when men approached them for marriage in their early age probably at maybe 22-25yrs of age. They will be thinking they still have time to fool and play around not until the worst will happen to them. Well, wish they read this and get sense. Some marry at the age of even 20 and 25 yrs while still in school while the ones who think they can have it when them want it will keep playing around and keep telling men that it is not yet time to settle down yet until there will be no man to approach them any longer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

You did nothing wrong my guy you no need stress more money your account I pray u get more bigger this ladies never see anything yet
I ve two that im currently delaying there tym in life one its 30 nd the other its 26 each tym after we Bleep which I don't give shi shi I always remind them to greet their boyfriends for me cus they both know dat I know lol
And d fools keeping having that believe that I will change nd love them one day cus my work description I treate nd care for people they think I will change I give them hope dat I will change also cheesy
lend me one make i hep you dey fùckam. There's no crime in sharing. We are our brother's keeper
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yusufmurry: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
1-when she come we'll have sex before she eat.
2- we'll have 2 rounds of sex before she go.
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.

Guy, you get mind. Why not move on. Girls have no conscience and can exchange sex for what they want anytime
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Nwatachoba1:
I don't see marriage as achievement

Whatever that rocks anybody's boat

Weda dem gree or no gree,shit happened or not

It's none business.... no be force to marry,I can marry at the age I deem it fit to
how old are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.