Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's (40995 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Onmyrise: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
In the final analysis...
Almost all posters on here are right in one way or another.
Even the OP is right to a little extent.

Yes, Some guys are to be blamed for deceiving and misleading some ladies, and some ladies are to be blamed for passing up on good opportunities.

But i like to think for every Guy blamed, there are like 10 ladies to be blamed for willfully and unreasonably rejecting so many Guys who would have made better hubbies.

Many ladies dont even dare to give a humble and nice Guy a fair hearing not to mention freindzoning.

The facts speaks for itself. Its not about a gender blame game.

Every lady is usually engulfed by the fire of youthful exuberance at ages 18-28. Its hard to find many ladies that escape that fire unconsumed.

Its not bad for a lady to have choices and to refuse 1,2.3.,4 Guys who approach them, there can be very valid reasons for that. But if nature keeps bringing relatively good guys your way and you keep being mean to them and keep chosing the ones who are clearly toxic.,then, you would prolly end up a lost case.

Any serious, focused, unbiased and intelligent lady, should have captured and kept their sweetheart at age
30,max 31 32 max.??

Ladies need to be more profound minded.

5 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Dremo12: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
u said a lot of ladies go for material things which could be true.

But u cant take away the fact that some are just victims of other circumstances.

They are sleeping on the bed they made
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
U better go back to how our mothers are.

Though they werent exposed by many of them gave birth to six children from four different fathers.
Some even gave birth to children they couldnt provide for alas, those children became the nuisance of today's society

Its you who is a nuisance, you re a representative sample of the negligent minority that gave birth to trash.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
quentin06:

Its you who is a nuisance, you re a representative sample of the negligent minority that gave birth to trash.
calm down, u may be an ass, but u dont have to be this stupid today.

Take a break from ur stupidity
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by PATHWALKER(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
what do you define as been serious guy or girl?
how do you know he or she wont betray you in future?
incase of future betrayer what do you do?
is he or she serious minded or they just want to satisfy themselves and their urges?

in my humble opinion, if she is a virgin and single = not her fault
if she is not a virgin and is single. where are those who Bleep her? is she good enough to bleeped only without been married?
same applies to guys

3 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Afobaba33(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
1-when she come we'll have sex before she eat.
2- we'll have 2 rounds of sex before she go.
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.

Am so ashamed of you
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Shebbs: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
mumuboy. Do I look like someone that is running after men?

Literally You Sound Like Someone Whose Heart Has Been Shattered By Men, I Feel Your Pain Mumugirl. Start All Over Again I Believe There's A Good Man Out There For You.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Shebbs:

Literally You Sound Like Someone Whose Heart Has Been Shattered By Men, I Feel Your Pain Mumugirl. Start All Over Again I Believe There's A Good Man Out There For You.
You are wrong. Your thoughts are so shallow. I speak against the ills men do. The males here all wanted a woman that ll accommodate all their shits. The op told her story. The man that destroyed her goods deserved to be destroyed. 2÷4, no cheating.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by 2buffagain(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
AfroKnight:
Lies.

At some point or the other in their 20’s, all those women met at least 3 guys who would have been great husbands to them. They didn’t give the men any chance cos of baseless pride and conceit, or they preferred heartbreakers.

In hindsight, they can see which men actually wanted them for marriage and which didn’t.

This reminds me of one babe (a friend of mine) who was considering one player like that. I warned her several times. She even accused me of being jealous and a hater. She accused me of secretly wanting her but that certainly was not the case, cos she was not even my type.

Everyone knew this guy was only going to break her heart. They couldn’t warn her but I didn’t send her. I told her straight. It was funny sha cos She had just left one player and was about to fall for another. And there was a serious decent guy by the side who was dying for her. She kept friendzoning that one. grin Responsible guy, enterprising and a kind person. Lol.

Long story short, she got heartbroken again. Surprise surprise. The friendzoned guy too was a mumu, instead make him find another chick, he was still hanging around but they never dated cos she still didn’t see him as suitable when all he ever did was care for her. I graduated before them anyway and left them to their silly situationship. Last I heard, she’s still single. I don’t know where the other guy is.

Yeaaaah....

Nothing dries up a woman's pussy more than a man begging for her.
They know that if he has to beg her, then no one is begging him, so he is worth less.
Whether she thinks he is cute or well off is irrelevant, it is always whether she PERCEIVES that other women are craving him.
Women only care about impressing other women.

The best thing a man can do for his sanity, health, and general life happiness...is to build himself.
Planets revolve around sons (suns), not the other way round.

You think simps chase women? You don't know what chasing is until a woman chases you.
Their own mumu no get pause button because they are already super emotional beings.

7 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by davien(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

Damaged goods
Who broke your heart like this?
Better be calming down
Go and buy Chicken and eat,then take cold Mirinda and drink
Ol0$ho spotted!
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Taigaban: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
But they have been having non-stop sex since 18years with bad boys. Let them go and marry one of those boys and stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Shebbs: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are wrong. Your thoughts are so shallow. I speak against the ills men do. The males here all wanted a woman that ll accommodate all their shits. The op told her story. The man that destroyed her goods deserved to be destroyed. 2÷4, no cheating.

I Don't Frequent This Platform But The Few Times I Did I've Managed To Come Across Your Comments Mostly About Relationships Ish And 98.9% Of Them Are Gender Based, Same Thing With The Other Lady, "CANDIDLADY."

Your Problem Is;
1) You're Too Emotional, Women Are Emotional Beings I Know But Yours Is Too Emotional, You Speak Against The "iLLs Of Men" With So Much Energy That You Forget Things Like This Can't Be Generalized And There Are Still Good Men Out There.

2) "The Males Here All Wanted A Woman That Would Tolerate All Their Shits," How Do You Know This, Have You Dated All Men Here?
Your Sentiments Are Irrational Even To The Point That You've Turned A Blind Eye To What Your Gender Does Too, Some Women Are Bad Eggs In Relationship Afterall, So Drop It!

3) Learn To Filter Your Pains And Emotions From Sensitive Topics As This So Your Contributions Would Be Accepted By Both Genders And Even Help People To Understand Themselves Better.

You Might Have Been Hurt Emotionally, You Might As Well Gone Through One Or More Heartbreaks, Same With Me And Some Of The Commenters Here But Some How I've Found The Strength To Deal With It, You Should Also Find Your Strength To Deal With It Instead Of Condenming All Men.

5 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Alaga2222(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
1-when she come we'll have sex before she eat.
2- we'll have 2 rounds of sex before she go.
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I
invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.

You will have sex with her before she eat crack me up �.... bad Guy
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Mccold: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2022
Karlifate:

Men fear being broke

Women fear being old.

No be lie, hear am

No be lie, fear am
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Cromagnon: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Give them some break biko.
Its not always their fault.
It is always their fault

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

They chose wrong man based on wrong criteria (superficial)

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.
Nobody stop them from finding husband in school like everyone else. They had 4 yrs

How's career working for them

Only lazy men call women leech

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

Only a fool marries without due diligence
I have also read a story of how a man died, 2weeks to his marriage, would u blame the woman?

Some women prepare for marriage, and on wedding day, husband was nowhere to be found, ring sef dem no see.

He realised she has bad behaviour
Her fault

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

Society did not set a standard
Biology did
Nobody is interested in barren or complicated pregnancy

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.
Warren did not set any standard
You did
And it's the women that insist on big money before marriage

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Davidonkonsults: 1:32am On Oct 07, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7368682/wedding-stopped-6-weeks-d-day

This is an example of one. 28 years and throwing tantrums that her fiance didn't thank her aunt for taking her to market to buy engagement things. Bulk of that gender is a joke in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Seun028: 1:56am On Oct 07, 2022
on my own your words is 2 percent correct, majority of lady when they are young in early age they mostly feel proud and they are very greedy not ready to assist the guy that proposed or toast them, another point they mostly under rate guy not knowing that that their beauty is for main time and it we reduce, another point they go for guy that can't take care of them, using the words love ,and even sometime the guy may not love her as she love. y the serious guy is be neglected. girls wake up from sleep. me as a guy have don't believe much about sex, just love,if you give me I will accept of not I will do my own responsibility I don't care even though am given you money for one year continue, with out sex.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:13am On Oct 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Can a wolf behave like a sheep undecided

They are all animals
Ego won't even let em breathe
They would rather drown than admit the truth

see this one responding to John.. na wa
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2022
Shebbs:

I Don't Frequent This Platform But The Few Times I Did I've Managed To Come Across Your Comments Mostly About Relationships Ish And 98.9% Of Them Are Gender Based, Same Thing With The Other Lady, "CANDIDLADY."

Your Problem Is;
1) You're Too Emotional, Women Are Emotional Beings I Know But Yours Is Too Emotional, You Speak Against The "iLLs Of Men" With So Much Energy That You Forget Things Like This Can't Be Generalized And There Are Still Good Men Out There.

2) "The Males Here All Wanted A Woman That Would Tolerate All Their Shits," How Do You Know This, Have You Dated All Men Here?
Your Sentiments Are Irrational Even To The Point That You've Turned A Blind Eye To What Your Gender Does Too, Some Women Are Bad Eggs In Relationship Afterall, So Drop It!

3) Learn To Filter Your Pains And Emotions From Sensitive Topics As This So Your Contributions Would Be Accepted By Both Genders And Even Help People To Understand Themselves Better.

You Might Have Been Hurt Emotionally, You Might As Well Gone Through One Or More Heartbreaks, Same With Me And Some Of The Commenters Here But Some How I've Found The Strength To Deal With It, You Should Also Find Your Strength To Deal With It Instead Of Condenming All Men.
Thanks. I can authoritatively tell yo that I v not gone through any relationship pain cos I v been wise enough to learn from ladies mistakes with men.
What I won't take is the approach of a rude male. I don't respond all that quote me here but the few I respond should enjoy my reactions.
In all, I m as gentle as a dove if a man respect himself and be that simp that those redpillers claim is bad.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Michelle70:
calm down, u may be an ass, but u dont have to be this stupid today.

Take a break from ur stupidity

Address the facts stop hurling insults, you don't need to remind me that you re mentally impaired, it shows, even people in the moon can see it.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Jijuo: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Give them some break biko.
Its not always their fault.

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

I have also read a story of how a man died, 2weeks to his marriage, would u blame the woman?

Some women prepare for marriage, and on wedding day, husband was nowhere to be found, ring sef dem no see.

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.
Most women are not attracted to good guys. And after spending their youthful lives with bad guys, they turn to good guys before then age is not on their side.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Thomasankara(m): 8:36am On Oct 07, 2022
[/color]so apt [color=#770077]
Michelle70:
u said a lot of ladies go for material things which could be true.

But u cant take away the fact that some are just victims of other circumstances.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2022
quentin06:

Address the facts stop hurling insults, you don't need to remind me that you re mentally impaired, it shows, even people in the moon can see it.
u should go back and check our chats and see who started with the insults.

Ode, with ur brick head grin grin

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Shebbs: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Sweetplum:

Thanks. I can authoritatively tell yo that I v not gone through any relationship pain cos I v been wise enough to learn from ladies mistakes with men.
What I won't take is the approach of a rude male. I don't respond all that quote me here but the few I respond should enjoy my reactions.
In all, I m as gentle as a dove if a man respect himself and be that simp that those redpillers claim is bad.

Wow! That's Good, You're Wise Enough Or Perhaps One Of The Lucky Girls Out There To Have Never Gone Through Heartbreak.

I Don't Blame Men Who Are Simps Because Love Can Make You Do Silly Things But Let It Be That Their Partners Appreciate These Efforts That's Where I Get Problems With Alot Of Girls.

If You Watch Carefully The Guys Out Here Who Call Their Fellow Guys "Simps" Are The Real Simps.

Thanks For You Contributions Though, There's Something Interesting About You Maybe In The Way You Chat/Type But, Please Reduce The Way You Attach Too Much Emotions In Issues Like This As To Really Put Up The Right Advice. I Wish To Know More About You, Can We Please Continue This Chats Elsewhere If You Don't Mind...?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2022
Shebbs:

Wow! That's Good, You're Wise Enough Or Perhaps One Of The Lucky Girls Out There To Have Never Gone Through Heartbreak.

I Don't Blame Men Who Are Simps Because Love Can Make You Do Silly Things But Let It Be That Their Partners Appreciate These Efforts That's Where I Get Problems With Alot Of Girls.

If You Watch Carefully The Guys Out Here Who Call Their Fellow Guys "Simps" Are The Real Simps.

Thanks For You Contributions Though, There's Something Interesting About You Maybe In The Way You Chat/Type But, Please Reduce The Way You Attach Too Much Emotions In Issues Like This As To Really Put Up The Right Advice. I Wish To Know More About You, Can We Please Continue This Chats Elsewhere If You Don't Mind...?
Thanks sir
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by colizee(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2022
mirinder:
simp

Lol.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Michelle70:
u should go back and check our chats and see who started with the insults.

Ode, with ur brick head grin grin

E pain am.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by MhiztaFrank(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
They probably did not provide such chances…. I know many who ignore men that should be their husbands today…. Relationship Life
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
quentin06:

E pain am.
brick head grin grin

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lucrativress(f): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
davien:
Ol0$ho spotted!
Go and be blessed
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Dshocker(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
I keep thanking God for making me a man
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Divay22(f): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dshocker:
I keep thanking God for making me a man
He no easy for both gender abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.