Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's (40982 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Goldmaxx(f): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Wether you have money or not , it won't stop some people from being irresponsible.
make money first then see for yourself.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Michelle kinda sounds feminine, though. That's the feminine version of Michel (the French for Michael).
my moniker was inspired by a song.

But the "m" gender was beside my moniker na
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Fiscus105(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
xtivin2:

See your mentality, we grow from somewhere, these girls are opportunist waiting to rip where they don't sow with stupid sense of entitlement. FYI, there are still responsible once but like I say I pity this generation many of them have become cum dump for yahoo boiz. Sex with them is now strictly monetized they no longer have policy infact they prefer married men more for comfort.

Oga, work and balance financially before you starting another struggle for relationship, stop put two heavy rods in fire at same time.

Meanwhile, you as a guy, u will use to be gov son friend far ahead bricklayer son ok
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
Icumsa45:

Most of them I talked to rejected suitors because of standards they set. Abeg they are the cause of their wahala. Me I no wan desperate news paper, I am almost 40 and I am not bothered about marriage.
aren't you under pressure from family and friends
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
my moniker was inspired by a song.

But the "m" gender was beside my moniker na

Yeah I saw it (though it means jackshit on a faceless forum). I could have put the "f" in mine too, if you understand my point. Though I was just trying to explain why the other guy might have thought you were a lady.
Also, I agree with you partially in the op. But many Nigerian ladies are the architect of their relationship woes. I knew a very fine girl in her early 20s in the 90s (my female friend's younger sister). She was always on "I can't date a man who doesn't have a car blah blah). She got lucky and got married not long ago...in her mid 40s.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Ujm1: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Almost all are not serious and looking for me rich until they miss their future husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Ikamandoncome: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nigeria girls wey get smelling toto?

grin

Especially Igbo girls.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Goldmaxx:
make money first then see for yourself.
If you show me road e no go bad , no be to dey shout go hustle , go hustle .

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Goldmaxx(f): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
If you show me road e no go bad , no be to dey shout go hustle , go hustle .
In other words, you'll love to marry a rich man?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

The 30 and above evening newspapers can be married but:

1. She can't control which other girls I talk to and can't prevent me from dating other girls....

2. I will give her a roof over her head and food....anything else financial she has to fend for herself financially....
Why cheat. The older the wine, the sweeter in bed
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Abyounghammed:

Naso my ex lie say she is 22 while she b 26 and baba dey celebrate birthday for her every year with false birthday age
hope say you fúckam steady
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Divay22(f): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
1-when she come we'll have sex before she eat.
2- we'll have 2 rounds of sex before she go.
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.
Having sex with a pregnant woman all for 2k undecided
What happened to you turning her down
You no just get standard o

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
CaptainFM1:
Many that were approached by serious guys were vetting the men that came forward.
I've heard many ladies say "I can't marry a guy that doesn't have a car", "I can't marry a guy that's living in a face-me-I-blow-you, or a room and parlour", So when the clock now ticked to 30'o clock they turn all the excuse to men.

Eventually, na one Agbero or small yahoo boy go come dey service them dey give them small change at 30! Abeg, make them go sit down.
which one are you sevicing
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Freshgrace4life(f): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Goldmaxx:
In other words, you'll love to marry a rich man?
I would love to be a rich woman my self , if i see person wey go show me road , wey dey legit to make money , why I no go do am to enrich myself.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

See we all have preferences
One I go with is money and sense
Money is useless if the owner doesn't have sense.
You'll suffer, either physically or emotionally.
And sense without money.
You have to filter the sense
Ask
What kind of sense does he have
If he also have financial sense,forget it, don't check his Bank balance,it doesn't matter if it is presently low.
Go with him
you what type of sense do you have?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by davien(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Women 25-30 are damaged goods, any man who've lived with women of different statures know how they behave growing up.

They will make the serious guy wait but be fvking the bad boy whenever he wants, when they ask the bad boy for relationship he refuses as he knows she's not loyal.

Ask them why nobody wanted to marry them earlier and you'll start hearing stories about how one guy lied to them.

From recent experience there's one I met who goes to church regularly, told me she wanted marriage at 27, I did my investigation and found out she has a nigga who comes to screw her silly at her place when people are sleeping in her compound. They're great pretenders.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lucrativress(f): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
you what type of sense do you have?
No try me o
We update on a steady
Social, financial, emotional and moral sense
Na money we just dey find
That's good a enough for me grin
So I have every right to ask for it while I work on my own
Mirinder wassup
E don tey wey I drink you o
Are you still sweet *blushes*
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by BigBashiru: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
Why cheat. The older the wine, the sweeter in bed

There's nothing like "cheating".... its a silly term...what is "cheating" define it.... a guy can be attracted to more than one person....

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Mccold: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Am searching for a serious relationship, age 23-28) preferably a Muslim, any interested lady should please DM me?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

No try me o
We update on a steady
Social, financial, emotional and moral sense
That's good a enough for me grin
So I have every right to ask for it while I work on my own
Mirinder wassup
E don tey wey I drink you o
Are you still sweet *blushes*
Yeah. I'm still sweet when I hit your G spot
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Karlifate: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
johnfem321:
What I notice this days is a lot of women lie about their age.. you will see 32years old claiming 25years.. I don’t understand the reason behind this lie

Men fear being broke

Women fear being old.

3 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lucrativress(f): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
Yeah. I'm still sweet when I hit your G spot
You no know G-string grin
I go pair you up with James Brown grin
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Karlifate: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

The PRIMARY job of a woman is to raise and nurture the next generation that is your PRIMARY purpose, God did not create women for career. The primary purpose of a man is to provide for and protect his family....dont get it twisted!!!! How do you see a man who cannot provide for his family? Exactly!!! It’s the same way a man sees a woman we are all programmed by God that way don’t be fooled by western propaganda!!! Many African women have found themselves in a mess because they’ve bought into western ideology and forgotten their roles in society. So the older a woman gets, no matter how fine the or successful you are in your career, the less you are able to fulfill your fundamental purpose on earth and the less value you have in the eyes of a man!!! There is nothing wrong with a career in fact I encourage it but if you prioritize career over family and fail to find a husband. Then that is a result of your choices!!

On the issue of men running away, no man runs away from a good woman…..trust me, we are not fools. More likely to happen is that a good woman may leave a man but a man NEVER leaves a good woman. So if a man left you, it means he didn’t see you as the type of wife or mother he wants. Women need a paradigm shift that a man left you because he was a bad man. If you are truly a good woman a man will always hold on to you even if he has other women. A man only lets go of a woman that is dispensable….I.e she is not a keeper!!!!

A man holds on to a woman for 2 main reasons 1)you are a potential life partner 2) good sex. It is for a woman to determine which of the reasons you fall into and exit if you are not aligned. A man let’s go of a woman for 1 main reason…….your value to stress ratio is too low. Ie you represent more stress than benefit…..Men are very simple creatures!!!

Finally your post makes it seem as if all responsibility in a relationship falls on the man. It is also the responsibility of a woman not to enter into relationships with the wrong men and take responsibility for your mistakes when you do and more importantly to learn and not repeat your mistakes. Remmember the choice to date a man was YOUR choice in the 1st place.

Dang!

Beautiful post. wink
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:

You no know G-string grin
I go pair you up with James Brown grin
are you a guy? I don't do guys. I fúck girls
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lucrativress(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
are you a guy? I don't do guys. I fúck girls
Oniranu grin
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lucrativress:
Oniranu grin
What's up? I'm a DM away
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lucrativress(f): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
What's up? I'm a DM away
That will be up to my DM then
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by toyinsalammy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Some wait are necessary to help you attain a level of maturity (physical, emotional, spiritual , intellectual ) and so on cos marriage really requires a lot of maturity.

I for one got married at 30 to my dear husband. We courted for 2 years and few months.

I had met a few guys prior to that time but they weren't what I wanted, not on money or car basis but based on character, religion and belief systems so I had to end it.

When I met my husband then, he wasn't swagalicious (the mistake a lot of we ladies make) , he was just a very simple guy with a moderate dress sense but he was God fearing , humble , responsible and very hard-working so I went with these qualities as they will really count on the long run .

To the glory of God, I have been having a great time in my marriage.

Ladies should learn to look for major qualities in men and not frivolities.

Not that you should only look out for the paupers but if he is rich, let him be of good character and godly too.

My husband had a car when we met but he also had those qualities I listed above hence my reason for choosing him. If not, I wouldn't have bulged.

Plus, stay decent and work on yourself too as a lady , character wise, education and knowledge, skill set, e.t.c.

My thoughts

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by YoungLionken(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
bestdudes:

I tried to work something out with 3 ladies... I am a guy that loves giving and showing through actions that I am serious...

do you know what my action earned me? "desperate", "mugu that can be taken advantage of"... I laughed, learned from it, and stopped doing that to ladies.

I don't believe what that OP said it totally true, especially for average pretty ladies... they have had good men come their way. But how did they treat him? read my experience with girls like this and tell me whether any man will keep trying or move on.

One during COVID 19, despite the lockdown, I managed to do the best I could as i had just done some supplies and was left with nothing but 50k after I sent her some money for her mum's medical needs. In the same year she requested I help her with money to buy oven for baking and I did... do u know what this girl did? do you know the insult she meted at me after all these?

Well after all done to save the relationship, I left. It has been 2 years since then and now she is feigning remorse that it was because of the situation she was undergoing at that time... tomorrow, someone like her will come and write this nonsense like the OP did, pretending like NO GOOD man has ever crossed their path. Bloody rubbish!

I simply told her a few things that she didn't know, how i was left with 50k and how i have managed to bounce back from just that 50k, and recoup whatever I gave her.

Don't mind this write-up written by the OP. it is all lies. women don't appreciate good things.

You're right on this too, thanks for the enlightenment...

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Aguilar(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin you're a wasted sperm for saying this.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Karlifate: 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sagamite:

"It is not always their fault" is as useless a statement as "It is not always all men that are heterosexual".

When discussing these sought of issues about a large group of people, it is the generality that matters, not your focus on exceptions and/or minority. And there are few large groups that are as large as "Female Group".

Your listing of exceptions is basically meaningless.

The realities are:

1. Everyone is responsible for their respective destiny.
2. Women have the powers in their youth and are the selectors.
3. The finer a woman is, the less excuse she has that it is not her fault being single at an advanced age.
4. A large proportion of women who are single at advanced age failed in the 3 points aforementioned.

Trying to find few exceptions to excuse and protect the majority is quite disingenious.

Majority wasted their beauty in their youth because:

a. They were power drunk and thought their power, queue of suitors and ability to dictate in their youth will last forever.

b. They over-valued themselves and engaged in delusions (the damage feminism has done; I have been saying this for over 10 years on NL before the Red Pill movement; Search my name and L'Oreal on NL).

c. They chose bad boys for excitement when they had options.

d. They have poor relationship skills.

e. They were unrealistic and thought because one or more HVM effed them, then that is their class of men/level to marry.

f. Nigerian economy is so bad, many Nigerian men are hesitant to marry until they make something (which is not in the late 30s)

Except a woman is very ugly right from time, there really is very few reasons beyond her fault if she can't find a man to couple with. They had all the chance in their youth; and their youth is very important and fundamental to their ability to pick the best market.

This is a post I made in 2010:

https://www.nairaland.com/406708/fiancee-hates-home-made-food/1#5629365

In it, you will be able to see that I have been talking about "What do you bring to the table" and women over-valuing themselves long before Red Pill movement emerged and started saying it. Na we define am, I didn't learn it.

You will also see that back then, I felt Nigerian girls in Nigeria were better; but they have copied nonsense movement (copy-copy) and are paying for it too now.

Sagamite is still active

I enjoyed your threads, years back cheesy
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Karlifate: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
bestdudes:

I tried to work something out with 3 ladies... I am a guy that loves giving and showing through actions that I am serious...

do you know what my action earned me? "desperate", "mugu that can be taken advantage of"... I laughed, learned from it, and stopped doing that to ladies.

I don't believe what that OP said it totally true, especially for average pretty ladies... they have had good men come their way. But how did they treat him? read my experience with girls like this and tell me whether any man will keep trying or move on.

One during COVID 19, despite the lockdown, I managed to do the best I could as i had just done some supplies and was left with nothing but 50k after I sent her some money for her mum's medical needs. In the same year she requested I help her with money to buy oven for baking and I did... do u know what this girl did? do you know the insult she meted at me after all these?

Well after all done to save the relationship, I left. It has been 2 years since then and now she is feigning remorse that it was because of the situation she was undergoing at that time... tomorrow, someone like her will come and write this nonsense like the OP did, pretending like NO GOOD man has ever crossed their path. Bloody rubbish!

I simply told her a few things that she didn't know, how i was left with 50k and how i have managed to bounce back from just that 50k, and recoup whatever I gave her.

Don't mind this write-up written by the OP. it is all lies. women don't appreciate good things.

Women cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make.

– Rational Male

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.