Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's (40991 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Karlifate: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
toyinsalammy:
Some wait are necessary to help you attain a level of maturity (physical, emotional, spiritual , intellectual ) and so on cos marriage really requires a lot of maturity.

I for one got married at 30 to my dear husband. We courted for 2 years and few months.

I had met a few guys prior to that time but they weren't what I wanted, not on money or car basis but based on character, religion and belief systems so I had to end it.

When I met my husband then, he wasn't swagalicious (the mistake a lot of we ladies make) , he was just a very simple guy with a moderate dress sense but he was God fearing , humble , responsible and very hard-working so I went with these qualities as they will really count on the long run .

To the glory of God, I have been having a great time in my marriage.

Ladies should learn to look for major qualities in men and not frivolities.

Not that you should only look out for the paupers but if he is rich, let him be of good character and godly too.

My husband had a car when we met but he also had those qualities I listed above hence my reason for choosing him. If not, I wouldn't have bulged.

Plus, stay decent and work on yourself too as a lady , character wise, education and knowledge, skill set, e.t.c.

My thoughts

Exactly @ the bolded.

Many folks (especially females), are looking for the right person, but fail to be a right person, too.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lovelydaisies: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
If all the ladies married in their 20's, whether late or early, who would men be marrying now? Everyone will get their turn. Let's just work on our pasts to make a better future.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Brian47(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
yusufmurry:

A girl that's married will hardly tell her age but once she gets married. She can tell.

A turn off question is asking a girl her age and what she does for a living

Why is that a turn of question?
Double Standards

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Strikethem: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Can a wolf behave like a sheep undecided

They are all animals
Ego won't even let em breathe
They would rather drown than admit the truth
Greet our fellow animals in your household, your father, brother, uncle and son if you have one.

Stupid girl.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Lucrativress(f): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
davien:
Women 25-30 are damaged goods, any man who've lived with women of different statures know how they behave growing up.

They will make the serious guy wait but be fvking the bad boy whenever he wants, when they ask the bad boy for relationship he refuses as he knows she's not loyal.

Ask them why nobody wanted to marry them earlier and you'll start hearing stories about how one guy lied to them.

From recent experience there's one I met who goes to church regularly, told me she wanted marriage at 27, I did my investigation and found out she has a nigga who comes to screw her silly at her place when people are sleeping in her compound. They're great pretenders.
"Damaged goods"
Who broke your heart like this?
Better be calming down
Go and buy Chicken and eat,then take cold Mirinda and drink
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yemi1504: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
toujurs:
Biggest lie. Greed and selfishness is what rendered a lot of ladies still single at early 30's. I am telling you, leave this thing you are saying. Most Nigerian women are easily decieved by what they see, very easy to decieve them, if you have a good ride and a good apartment, where they can come over for the weekend, irrespective of if you truely love them or not, it's when you eat her coochie, that is when she will begin to ask you, if you truely love her, and plan on marrying her. Yea there are decent and matured ladies who understands whats involved getting into a relationship with a decent man, who has a respectful life. But they are very few, very very few, that is why, most guys, just eat these girls to stupor, and dump afterwards, for the next babe.

Abi o. Some ladies' inordinate desire for "comfort" is why they are passed around and single in their 30s. No man will take a lady serious who is just there for the money. Biko!

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yemi1504: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
toujurs:
Yes, you are right on the bolded, i know a very decent lady, that dated a very stupid man.

I guess the "stupid" man didn't fall for her emotional turbulence ba?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Shebbs: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Can a wolf behave like a sheep undecided

They are all animals
Ego won't even let em breathe
They would rather drown than admit the truth

Chai! Nigerian Men Don Really Deal With You. I Feel Your Pain.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by toujurs: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
yemi1504:

I guess the "stupid" man didn't fall for her emotional turbulence ba?
Ahh No o! Walaihi. The girl was properly trained. She has a good home training, very respectful, decent. And earn enough to take good care of her self.

She isn't the type of these hungry girls, that have the mentality of expecting the man to always pay for everything, after all i give him sex.

She was just unlucky, to have fallen inlove with a lazy guy, who is looking of the shortest mago mago way to make money, they have both broken up sha.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yemi1504: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Savedday:
Bros don't be deceived, is all of them except some ugly ones.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

Gbamsolutely!
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yemi1504: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
toujurs:
Ahh No o! Walaihi. The girl was properly trained. She has a good home training, very respectful, decent. And earn enough to take good care of her self.

She isn't the type of these hungry girls, that have the mentality of expecting the man to always pay for everything, after all i give him sex.

She was just unlucky, to have fallen inlove with a lazy guy, who is looking of the shortest mago mago way to make money, they have both broken up sha.

If you say so!
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Shebbs: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

You last lines killed it.
All females are trying hard to be better. No man should compound issues of any girl.
Shame on all redpillers on this site. May you all drink sour and eat sour.
Cos una don dey quote me, you all ll not eat good. Bunch of wicked boys with no life.

Nigerian Boys Don Really Show This One Pepper, But You Know The Worst Thing? After All These Curses Dem Go Still GO SUCK DICK. Mumu Girls Everywhere.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yemi1504: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
casualobserver:

The PRIMARY job of a woman is to raise and nurture the next generation that is your PRIMARY purpose, God did not create women for career. The primary purpose of a man is to provide for and protect his family....dont get it twisted!!!! How do you see a man who cannot provide for his family? Exactly!!! It’s the same way a man sees a woman we are all programmed by God that way don’t be fooled by western propaganda!!! Many African women have found themselves in a mess because they’ve bought into western ideology and forgotten their roles in society. So the older a woman gets, no matter how fine the or successful you are in your career, the less you are able to fulfill your fundamental purpose on earth and the less value you have in the eyes of a man!!! There is nothing wrong with a career in fact I encourage it but if you prioritize career over family and fail to find a husband. Then that is a result of your choices!!

On the issue of men running away, no man runs away from a good woman…..trust me, we are not fools. More likely to happen is that a good woman may leave a man but a man NEVER leaves a good woman. So if a man left you, it means he didn’t see you as the type of wife or mother he wants. Women need a paradigm shift that a man left you because he was a bad man. If you are truly a good woman a man will always hold on to you even if he has other women. A man only lets go of a woman that is dispensable….I.e she is not a keeper!!!!

A man holds on to a woman for 2 main reasons 1)you are a potential life partner 2) good sex. It is for a woman to determine which of the reasons you fall into and exit if you are not aligned. A man let’s go of a woman for 1 main reason…….your value to stress ratio is too low. Ie you represent more stress than benefit…..Men are very simple creatures!!!

Finally your post makes it seem as if all responsibility in a relationship falls on the man. It is also the responsibility of a woman not to enter into relationships with the wrong men and take responsibility for your mistakes when you do and more importantly to learn and not repeat your mistakes. Remmember the choice to date a man was YOUR choice in the 1st place.

So true on that men are simple creatures! I left a lady recently because her actions were giving me stress and she is not ready to make amends despite being at this 30 years "mature" age they are talking about. Some men can deal with such stress but I can't.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by bestdudes: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
yusufmurry:

A turn off question is asking a girl her age and what she does for a living
But a girl can ask this question abi?

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by jclassiq(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
toujurs:
Biggest lie. Greed and selfishness is what rendered a lot of ladies still single at early 30's. I am telling you, leave this thing you are saying. Most Nigerian women are easily decieved by what they see, very easy to decieve them, if you have a good ride and a good apartment, where they can come over for the weekend, irrespective of if you truely love them or not, it's when you eat her coochie, that is when she will begin to ask you, if you truely love her, and plan on marrying her. Yea there are decent and matured ladies who understands whats involved getting into a relationship with a decent man, who has a respectful life. But they are very few, very very few, that is why, most guys, just eat these girls to stupor, and dump afterwards, for the next babe.
Bros, let me be honest with you: if you are financially well to do, have a nice car and a nice house... Even pastor daughter will tear off her pant for you before she even begin suggest marriage or love.

That na their weak point. Just like a very attractive woman na men weak point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by BigBashiru: 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
yemi1504:

Abi o. Some ladies' inordinate desire for "comfort" is why they are passed around and single in their 30s. No man will take a lady serious who is just there for the money. Biko!

There's one I know who is 30 and who is not bulging....she's still waiting for a rich man.....
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yemi1504: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
If Dem no wan get sense na their 40s dey load

Marry that poor guy that love u and grow with him

That last advice is not for women of this generation. We all know this.

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yemi1504: 6:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
bestdudes:

I tried to work something out with 3 ladies... I am a guy that loves giving and showing through actions that I am serious...

do you know what my action earned me? "desperate", "mugu that can be taken advantage of"... I laughed, learned from it, and stopped doing that to ladies.

I don't believe what that OP said it totally true, especially for average pretty ladies... they have had good men come their way. But how did they treat him? read my experience with girls like this and tell me whether any man will keep trying or move on.

One during COVID 19, despite the lockdown, I managed to do the best I could as i had just done some supplies and was left with nothing but 50k after I sent her some money for her mum's medical needs. In the same year she requested I help her with money to buy oven for baking and I did... do u know what this girl did? do you know the insult she meted at me after all these?

Well after all done to save the relationship, I left. It has been 2 years since then and now she is feigning remorse that it was because of the situation she was undergoing at that time... tomorrow, someone like her will come and write this nonsense like the OP did, pretending like NO GOOD man has ever crossed their path. Bloody rubbish!

I simply told her a few things that she didn't know, how i was left with 50k and how i have managed to bounce back from just that 50k, and recoup whatever I gave her.

Don't mind this write-up written by the OP. it is all lies. women don't appreciate good things.

What you said last is how women basically are!
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yemi1504: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

There's one I know who is 30 and who is not bulging....she's still waiting for a rich man.....

Just exactly what I said and unfortunately, there are many like her these days sigh.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Ricardosmechito: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
THIS IS MY NUMBER I LIVE IN TOGO UM 31 IF U NEED A MAN

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by toujurs: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
jclassiq:

Bros, let me be honest with you: if you are financially well to do, have a nice car and a nice house... Even pastor daughter will tear off her pant for you before she even begin suggest marriage or love.

That na their weak point. Just like a very attractive woman na men weak point.
Do you mean women don't love, they only get attracted because of benefits? , If so. Why do women cry over not being loved, because obviously one can't get, what he/she can't give. If she came because of benefits, she should be treated like friend with benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Shebbs:

Nigerian Boys Don Really Show This One Pepper, But You Know The Worst Thing? After All These Curses Dem Go Still GO SUCK DICK. Mumu Girls Everywhere.
mumuboy. Do I look like someone that is running after men?
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Sagamite(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
karkinase:

Nairaland has really degraded… this should have been the twitter for Nigerians …Nairaland of 2015 was interesting. Ifalways, sagamite so many notable monikers with content.

Baba nla missed opportunity by Seun.

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Sagamite(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Karlifate:

Sagamite is still active

I enjoyed your threads, years back cheesy

Lol.

Nice.

I don't recognise your name. You must have registered after I walked away.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
aren't you under pressure from family and friends

That one normal, but I no send anybody papa this time around.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Karlifate: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sagamite:

Lol.

Nice.

I don't recognise your name. You must have registered after I walked away.

cheesy

I've been on Nairaland for a while, before I even registered this moniker.

The era of 190 (the clown), ogugua, etc
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yusufmurry: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
bestdudes:
But a girl can ask this question abi?

Sure! That's first thing she would want to know especially what you do for a living. Once, she confirms that you can feed her, she will be humble with fake love and pretence

3 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Emdebby2: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
That's true. One are victim of circumstances.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Emdebby2: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Emdebby2:
That's true. Some are victim of circumstances.
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by yusufmurry: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Brian47:

Why is that a turn of question?
Double Standards

Because nature and African culture is dealing with her. Men will like to go for younger girls
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by PATHWALKER(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
i quite agree with this post.. am scared.. never had sex, and girlfriend.. cant imagine another man has climb my wife before me ... it kind of disgust me , scarces me and i get fears from this.. its like a betrayer to me... A pain you might not understanding if you dont walk the path yourself
GeneralPula:
Women are overrated. Once a woman graduate from school without a guy for herself, nah God abeg remain for her. Cuz nah old guys / married men go dey come her way pass..

They are not that lucky and their life isn’t that interesting as they made it seems to be..

Then feminism have destroyed womanhood and if care isn’t taken, it will go beyond redemption. This will eventually make men to go back to the Olden days style - picking wife from young & virgin..

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Nwaotu10(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Evening News paper don drop quote. grin
I can only marry a girl in 18-21 age bracket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.