Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz (37859 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by xtervaganza(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
I think this story is fake or the guy has mental disorder

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by SaturnNick(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Savage shocked shocked shocked
Sweetplum:

That's the mentality of most boys on this forum. If you dare date any of them, you may live to tell a sad tale.
Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or Herbalist or Atheist folks. Make sure you deal with him physically and spiritually. What an unfortunate man with nothing to gain and nothing to produce.
Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass Jim regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.
Get police reports, court orders etc. Report him to people can help him pay maybe you go recover some amount since the man is so broke.
The he-goats must suffer like a village goat!
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by jonahhh: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
That’s not a matured man… God saved you a lot of stress … it is yur fruit today , tomorrow might be you or your son. Focus on your cold and business . Save as much as you can and never use your money to please any man until he proves himself a provider. The reason he shouts at your son might be because he sees your son as an obstacle in billing you.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Rememberdeath: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

I told him to leave my shop. I told him I will call him when I'm less angry.
To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

Nothing is wrong with us. You were the one that went to date a Psycho... a beast! Please tell him to write statement in the police station, nothing must happen to you or your son. And if anything happens to you at all . He would be arrested. I can't just imagine that a very intelligent lady like you would be a victim of this Evil men. I celebrate you mama. Please keep living your life. And if you want to date again, consider much older person.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by ahnie: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's the mentality of most boys on this forum. If you dare date any of them, you may live to tell a sad tale.
Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or Herbalist or Atheist folks. Make sure you deal with him physically and spiritually. What an unfortunate man with nothing to gain and nothing to produce.
Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass Jim regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.
Get police reports, court orders etc. Report him to people can help him pay maybe you go recover some amount since the man is so broke.
Hahahahahahahaha chuckles,nne'm pls be calming down.where will the detainee see TIRI million to pay for damages,whereby he begged for transport farefrom the op?

Awon redpillars coman n rally round your gender.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
goshikid:
you fit no even fine for real life, maybe na Nairaland d help your life.. Carry mouth like spoon

Calm down young man, real men don't have time to exchange words with a woman because that is their trademark
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by ahnie: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Congratulations op,pls make sure he pays with the last fluid from his scrotum.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by goshikid: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Calm down young man, real men don't have time to exchange words with a woman because that is their trademark
thanks bro
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Romanoff(f): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Weirdcamila:

You are right , women should try to see beyond looks and try to access the mental soundness of this lunatics that approach them for relationships

I know a man that stopped his wife from working as a government official because he’s afraid she will have more power and money .
Most men in Nigeria are plainly stupid, especially the alpha male sects.

At your last paragraph. They make up up to 70% of men on Nairaland. They don't ever wish their wife ever has more money than them cause of their fragile ego and frail manhood being threatened.

Just take a poll, you'd be surprised.

Asides money, such men have nothing else to offer, that's why they don't wish their women become more successful than they are.

May God not allow us marry our enemy o.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
The guy is a bully and toxic. Should be dealt with appropriately. I like your writing though
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
I read your previous post , someone that sees your child as a threat to the relationship , the guy just wan use you chop , na their type dey get money dey pursue women upandan , he go even collect from you go give another woman , he is not ready for anything serious , just continue your business don't allow the society to force things on you .

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
I didn't read ur write up but judging from the headline

My dear,love no be by force,who go come go come

No force yourself on anyone

If he destroys your fruits,my dear dear his own too

An eye for an eye

Someone said he slapped you

Whatever that happens, a man shouldn't hit a woman, not whatever o

No provoke me enter wall,I go slap you
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Taiwo20(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
where una dey meet all these mad men?

MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Greenfaces: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Slap you still collect transport fare. I grew up in benin sha so pardon me if i think this combination of events is strange.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Dididrumz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Slynation:
You Sabi carry person matter for head shaah...which one is arrest his family, friends, siblings angry when they started there rubbish, did they inform anybody...!! grin

@MaryAye, please do not listen to this advise, as you can see, the guy in question doesn't have shi-shi and I wonder what you were doing with a ragamuffin in the first place, infact you have yourself to blame, In a quest to cure konji you decided to stick with a mentally deranged idiot, a jobless somebody that doesn't add any value to you and himself...

As it stands, your goods is gone, just count your loses and move on, but the matter will not end here, the guy will definitely come back for you to have his pound of flesh for arresting him, so make him sign an undertaking to give you and your son 100yards, this is where you might involve his family...

Na why some girls for Nairaland dey curse Nairaland guys; what is the meaning of that nonsense You said up there?

You tackle the other lady for what she said, and then You still ended up saying rubbish yourself.

If You no get comment, shut up your mouth and move on.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Tenrack: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok sweety. You are not part of them.
smiley Thankie.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Tenrack: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Taiwo20:
where una dey meet all these mad men?

I swear the guy deserve better pummeling
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by SamOchuko: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Ensure he pays for every single thing he damaged in your shop, he should as well pay for emotional torture, what a loser, same guy will want you to treat his child as yours if he’s the one with child. Idiot, congratulations to you, you escaped a life of torture

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Tenrack: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Greenfaces:
Slap you still collect transport fare. I grew up in benin sha so pardon me if i think this combination of events is strange.
The woman too nice.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by StrongAlphMale: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.

Aunty you're a single mother. no sane man would want to date a single mother let alone getting married to one.

Stop forcing yourself and your kid on him, he isn't the father of the child. Who born the Pekin ? Why didn't the father of the child married you? The guy dumped you after eating the main male and now you're looking for a simp man that will marry and accept you like that. You dey ment?

The guy is a simp and mad man with anger issues. We have no advice for the both of you here. U better stop forcing him to accept the child or get familiar with the child he is not the father of the child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Dalnadoni: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Slynation:
You see my problem with some of you abi, after trying to date rubbish, you come out to generalize and blame the whole Men... sad sad

Kindly put, what is wrong is Daniel, if the guy's name is Daniel...
Bro...why you dey shake this table na?...watin Daniel's do you?

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by angelfallz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
He is a mad man!!! Some people are just possessed.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Tenrack: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Romanoff:

At your last paragraph. They make up up to 70% of men on Nairaland. They don't ever wish their wife ever has more money than them cause of their fragile ego and frail or manhood being threatened.

Asides money, such men have nothing else to offer, that's why they don't wish their women become more successful than they are.

nawa o. Where Una take dey meet men wey no want make Una progress pass them?

Omo me I'm even looking for my woman to be richer so that she would not bill me too much grin

Modified: You got beautiful fingers.. let us see your gorgeous face aunty. Stop hiding jor.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Jesusviper: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Funny enough there are lot of them like that on this nairaland. Broke and jobless fool always feeling alpha male but na their mama still dey feed them. Let him write undertaking in police station that he will never ever come close to you again. Such animals will always want to destroy you despite you are the one doing the spending

@rozross be very careful. Do not send message to anyone asking for friendship on this forum. He will get information from you just to blackmail you. I don't want you to fall a victim. I was once his victim. He promised to kill me but didn't succeed. I know you are his next target

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Romanoff(f): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tenrack:
nawa o. Where Una take dey meet men wey no want make Una progress pass them?

Omo me I'm even looking for my woman to be richer so that she would not bill me too much grin

Lol. I say make you take poll. You go shock.

I thank God say I see better man marry. Cause if na wetin full street now, I for just go enter convent.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by esthel(f): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
See how God saved you from a mad man. Money he no get, work he no get, no come still get good behaviour.

Gigolo thought because you have a child you would desperately cling to him, now he can't handle rejection.

Make sure he pays for all those things. He razed your things so it is arson which is a punishable offence.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
He slapped you in your shop and you gave him money for transport to go back from where he came?

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Tradepunter2: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

come on let's be sensible for once.... just because some people stand up to your toxicity does not mean they all act like animals..

This experience is shocking because it is only a man that is below an animal that will do such.... guys might be opposing your opinion and do not make them animals or bad...

some times we have to bring some of our women to reality by telling you the truth, the mode of communication might not always be what you expect it to be but it does send the message.....

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Mayeldah(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Easy na, please drink water.

You are taking Panadol for another person's headache
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Weirdcamila: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Romanoff:

At your last paragraph. They make up up to 70% of men on Nairaland. They don't ever wish their wife ever has more money than them cause of their fragile ego and frail or manhood being threatened.

The man that stopped his wife is a poor man.
I know them better
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Romanoff(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Weirdcamila:

The man that stopped his wife is a poor man.
I know them better

He doesn't want her more successful than him. That's why.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Weirdcamila: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Romanoff:

He doesn't want her more successful than him. That's why.
That’s the mentality of all poor alpha males.
I know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.