Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz (37886 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Fell In Love With My Son’s Dick Immediately I Saw Him Naked. Mother Of 3 Cries / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Akalia(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

I told him to leave my shop. I told him I will call him when I'm less angry.
To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

You dodged what would had been a fatal bullet, my dear. I am happy for you. Thank God you did heed the counsel you were given here on nairaland. Please never let anyone whether man or woman for whatever reason come in between you and you dear son, going forward.
As for the low-life dude, make sure he spends a long time in police custody and before you let him out ensure he agrees to an undertaking to steer clear of you, your son, and business.

3 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by lawrenzooo: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:
After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

I arranged for a meet-up with him to discuss my supposed assumptions. He told me, "he doesn't hate my child, but he feels my son was gargling like a mewling child."

I asked him to elucidate. Which he did and I politely told him that if he gargled, it was because he's still four. I think he should give my son time and establish a friendly relationship with him.

It was like my pep talks rattled him and he immediately slapped me that I have insulted him and trapped his pride. I was like, what!!!

This was a harmless discussion. Why did you slap me? He started apologising. He said he didn't know what came over him.

To me, I wanted to pipe low and take his word for it. He asked for some money to take bolt home because he didn't come out with cash. I went into the shop and gave him.

After that day I didn't call him or wanted to have anything to do with him. To my greatest surprise yesterday, he came to my shop and started assaulting me so that I can't leave. I was like, I never wanted to date you before. I was just considering your proposal.

That little tussle was what led to him scattering the fruits I bought. My neighbours came to our shop and before I knew it, he has raze all my goods.

My neighbours called the market chairman and they bungled him to the police station.

What is wrong with men this day? I didn't collect anything from him. Thank God I took the advice of nairalanders. You guys helped me to identify this before going into it.

Thank you, all.

Charge him to court for assault.
Make sure he pays for every damage he caused you.

Less I forget the last time someone slapped me na with beg from him family and 50k before I gree die the case. Nobody should slap u and go scot-free not even your husband...
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BATified2023: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

sorry how do u people meet mad people in relationships?
I have read a lot of stories about shits like this,it’s like u present yourself kinda needy of a guy to him cos as a guy I don’t even know a supposed lover will want to do stupid things to me?

Is the guy even independent?

I can’t even tell d person I am dating to give me money not alone telling her I don’t have t fare,the guy no carry him phone?
He no fit do transfer?
Person slap u n u still give him tfare?
Sorry u no get siblings wey get craze?
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by alibiz: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Madam, that guy is a cancer avoid him
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by RSVP: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
I had to go through the first thread for better understanding.

I would say the guy has some nasty attitude issues which himself doesn't realize is a bigger problem yet and luckily you won't be the one to face the trauma of helping him sorting out his problems. you both aren't good for each other either ways so cheers to that.

Single mom are always patient and extremely manipulative. You mean someone slapped you and scattered your goods then you still compensate him with a transport fare ontop of that??
Common babe.
I love you already. grin
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BATified2023: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.
please I need your help at this stage

Please can u tell me how a jobless guy dey toast?
Cos I don’t understand?
As in how did he start?
Was he borrowing to go on a date with u?
How’s he feeding?
How about rent?
Clothing n co?

Please enlighten me cos with my small biz n small change I find it hard to get serious cos I never get to d target

Not trying to mock u but I will appreciate if u can explain to me
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by malvisguy212: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
you are brave and wise, MaryAye . I love the fact that you sought for advice before you make your final decision. stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Imjustagirl(f): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Slynation:
You see my problem with some of you abi, after trying to date rubbish, you come out to generalize and blame the whole Men... sad sad

Kindly put, what is wrong is Daniel, if the guy's name is Daniel...

Same way nairaland guys always accuse Nigerian women. Not just women in general but Nigerian women.
What's good for the goose is very good for the gander undecided
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Omik111(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Any body who does not like your son also does not like you, be careful that you may not end up having two children from two fathers and still single. Face your business and believing God for the right man
May God bless your hand work Amen
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

be very careful and just know that he wud av used you for punching bag.See I advise you to change location..my mind is telling me that if he leaves the station,he might want to harm you.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Jespet97: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Persii wey you wan dump you still give him transport back home mm
Na wetin give am mind to come back be that
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by olanrewaju99(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's the mentality of most boys on this forum. If you dare date any of them, you may live to tell a sad tale.
Make sure he vomits all the damages. Arrest his mom, father, siblings, entire family and friends, his Alfa or Pastor or Herbalist or Atheist folks. Make sure you deal with him physically and spiritually. What an unfortunate man with nothing to gain and nothing to produce.
Sum up the total worth of what he destroyed physically and emotionally. They may be up to N3m or N5m. Let him cough it out. After his release from the police station, charge him to court. Harass Jim regularly with emotional blackmail and make sure you tell all Nigerians he threatened your life.
Get police reports, court orders etc. Report him to people can help him pay maybe you go recover some amount since the man is so broke.
The he-goats must suffer like a village goat!

All these are not necessary, just get the exact amount of things he damaged. He's nothing but a beast. Thank God you're very observant and see his true character earlier. Your relationship with would have been a disaster.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by theocole(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Where do you all find this lunatics

Person like you go worse pass that guy I fit bet am
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

He's a jobless, irresponsible idiot with anger issues.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by darexolu16(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
chatinent:

Stop forcing yourself on anyone. If you have a child, yes shit happens and the child has come to stay. Don't let anyone treat you like a pity excuse. You are the most important person in your world too.

Sorry, I don't get this.

You guys were having a discussion and he stood up, frowned, moved his hand close to your cheeks, then slapped you? As in I don't understand. Ko ye mi. Reality doesn't seem to work that way.

u just dodged a Bazooka...Thank ur creator
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Even after dropping an ish

She is still falling for this kind of guys, nawao for some ladies... I won't be surprised if he smokes, takes hard drugs like meth and drinks too

A responsible guy will not do this
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by bluefilm: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Some men are just stupid.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BATified2023: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

I just dey boil as I dey see the story.
Good men are just few out there. Imagine the werey dey destroy things before marriage. If them come marry him nko?
Na Osinachi husband X2.
she met a dummy

If person come beat him wife(I mean legally married wife) near me the person go collect

It’s just pure animalistic behavior,I don’t pray it happens to any of my siblings ooo but if person beat my sister I no wan know how my sister feels about it the guy go collect big time

I don’t care if they break up but I will beat him or arrange boys to beat him n give him a scar that will always make him remember
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Weirdcamila: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
theocole:

Person like you go worse pass that guy I fit bet am

I can’t destroy someone’s business
Her means of livelihood
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Realguyman1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

At the bolded, that's just the problem of u women. After opening ur two clear eyes and agree to date yeye guys finish, then una go begin form activist up and down dey claim that men are all the same.

I have seen a girl who boldly said she can't date a guy if he is not a yahoo and as well a girl who boldly said she like boys that smokes ibo and that she can't date any guy that doesn't smoke ibo. And when that yahoo boy or that smoker done do them strong thing tomorrow now, u go see them begin form activist up and down say men nor good.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Yoighaman(m): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Stay away and say NO to baby mamas, they will never listen.....
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by KKLord3(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

I think you were enjoying or plan to still enjoy something you are not disclosing.

You keep making excuses for him.

It seems the guy is good on bed and you can't afford to miss it?

A guy slapped you and you still have him money for transport.

I think you type need several flogging for displaying the highest foolishness.

Send me the guy address expecially if he is in Port Harcourt,let's arrange boys to teach some precious lessons of his life.

I know you will soon go the station for the police to release him because there will be rain tonight and the weather will be for 2.
Apply sense my dear. I am a man with decency who respect a woman and can never allow any useless guys your guy to maltreat any lady around me.

Reach out for clue to tie his head to the rock. Mainwhile run for your dear life else he will slaughter you one midnight when he feels he is done with your conjugal relationship.

He's so broke. He can't afford it. I will have to start all over again with the fruit biz. I will have to look for another money to continue the biz.

He's still looking for a job to keep soul and body together. I will leave him with God. At least my life was not taken.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Connected1: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Because of one man you decided to be stereotypic.

You are as sick as the lunatic you are dating.

Moreover I don't believe he just slapped you out of the blue when you guys were having a discussion, like you didn't use vulgar words or shout at him.

Small small dae lie abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Exceed15: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
chatinent:

Stop forcing yourself on anyone. If you have a child, yes shit happens and the child has come to stay. Don't let anyone treat you like a pity excuse. You are the most important person in your world too.

Sorry, I don't get this.

You guys were having a discussion and he
stood up, frowned, moved his hand close to your cheeks, then slapped you? As in I don't understand. Ko ye mi. Reality doesn't seem to work that way.

God bless u for ur wisdom
One sided story is always sweet

2 Likes

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wow.

This place is still like this?

If Nigerian women don't marry or date them because they're broke, they'll come here to spill trash and act like because they are broke they're good men and the best option. Because they (the men who expect women to bend over backwards for them) weren't dated, that's why women above 30 aren't married, because they're the good guys that weren't considered. In fact, if women said no to this kind of guy who has nothing, and women refused to "build" with him, those women would become a source of mockery if they didn't get married 5 years after dumping him.

However when you see what these eternal builders really are all about, you'll wonder. Leeching men all over the forum disguising to spew misogyny.

Single Nigerian women are really trying. The pool is very filthy to select from.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Exceed15: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Slapped you just like that.. if he heard from the guy we would be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Exceed15:

God bless u for ur wisdom
One sided story is always sweet

Whatever the case, he assaulted her and razed her shop. Arson and battery/assault.

Guess when he's asked to pay for damages he will begin to tell you the second side of the story that you need to hear, and that will make him innocent.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by BRATISLAVA: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Connected1:

Because of one man you decided to be stereotypic.

You are as sick as the lunatic you are dating.

Moreover I don't believe he just slapped you out of the blue when you guys were having a discussion, like you didn't use vulgar words or shout at him.

Small small dae lie abeg.

Have you visited any of the male authored threads on this forum? Please do, then come back and edit your post.

Men want to claim individuality when their true colors are under scrutiny, but want to use group stereotypes when it comes to women.

Take a seat.

1 Like

Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Collinsville5: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=MaryAye post=117315807]After taking the advice of meaningful nairlanders on this https://www.nairaland.com/7341050/he-wants-date-he-doesnt.

This is the aftermath.

Thank you, all.

Thank God you've seen the kind of opportunistic bastard you would have ended up with. Neither you, nor your son was safe with such a man, as it was clear that he's into you for your money, plus he's highly temperamental and toxic from the hot slap you received from him, or rather he gave you. Had you ended up with him, you and your sob would have been so miserable that for you to leave the relationship wouldn't have been easy for you. Thank God anyways. Even if he comes back to apologize, please and please don't fall for it, just taking your time someone who deserves you would soon show up. Best of luck.
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by KKLord3(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

I think you were enjoying or plan to still enjoy something you are not disclosing.

You keep making excuses for him.

It seems the guy is good on bed and you can't afford to miss it?

A guy slapped you and you still have him money for transport.

I think you type need several flogging for displaying the highest foolishness.

Send me the guy address expecially if he is in Port Harcourt,let's arrange boys to teach some precious lessons of his life.

I know you will soon go the station for the police to release him because there will be rain tonight and the weather will be for 2.
Apply sense my dear. I am a man with decency who respect a woman and can never allow any useless guys your guy to maltreat any lady around me.

Reach out for clue to tie his head to the rock. Mainwhile run for your dear life else he will slaughter you one midnight when he feels he is done with your conjugal relationship.

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by Chidi2022: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
MaryAye:

Kai....I feel like crying.... please try and get a fat short wooden stick or stone...in this kind of scenario, hit on his head or scrotum....any one you are closer to.... He must not come out of that station until he pays the damages....This is just too painful...
Re: Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
He's not sane obviously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Virgin Guys And Ladies Thread (strictly Virgins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.