Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny (9057 Views)

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Sleekcode: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

We know you yanminri spend your day and night nursing this thought of stealing land from others. Don't make it a Yoruba thing. You are here talking about stealing Opobo and Bonny. Is Opobo or Bonny Yorubaland?

You nurse these thoughts daily. It is Opobo today, tomorrow it will be Edo, another day it is Kogi and Benue, then you drag with Calabar. One of you in his deranged mind even went as far as to say a part of Sokoto or Zamfara, somewhere up there in North, was first settled by an iboman.

Your craze go ripe one day and we go pluck am. All the people you antagonize in this country. Watch!

Now you know it's not a Yoruba thing

Kindly sit as a spectator and allow us do our thing and argue our argument.... anytime you decide to discuss the ownership of Ilorin and how to avoid totally loosing other Yoruba lands to your masters, we'd sit and allow u do your thing.

stop commenting on our threads.

If we need slaveBoy boy to get us coffee we can then call u to come in

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Christistruth00: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
paramakina202:

So you did not read how he became the king after the passing of Fubara Mannila Pepple?
Descendants of Maduka are the Kings of Bonny till this day.

The descendants of Anna Pepple are the Kings of Bonny
One of the reasons Jaja left Bonny was because though Slaves could become heads of Trading houses they could not become kings
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

Funny man... Haven't you even heard of the large deposit of bitumen in Apoi-Izon??
Your crude reserve is very low and will dry up in 40 years, plus it won't be excess for exporting. Even if you would export, na plane you go use export? Dot people.
That's why you want to claim Ogoni people, Andoni people to get to Opobo and Bonny. LMAO.
Igbo piri bo claims he owns Bonny and Opobo. How he crossed another indigenous people, landed behind them and founded a land which isn't suitable for planting yams and cassava and other cash crops beats my imagination. It is like Chad claiming Eritrea over Egypt.
But we go soon cure una madness.
What is the use of Bitumen lol, you real think you have more crude than us, anyway we have the highest gas deposit, the highest coal deposit and the highest coal, I'm talking about crucial industrial need, for electricity you guys may live in darkness Bitumen lol, then crude oil, you really think you have more crude than us, put all of AlaIgbo together let's see who has more crude,
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Progressiveby: 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
2elliot:
Thank you! You have written like the true son of your father and as a wise man from the east. I fully support your idea that the two regions be shared between the we the ijaws and the Igbos. That to me, is the easiest way to finding peace as long as this matter is concerned. But again, I expect that the concerned people in the two regions have the sole right to decide whose side they would go. But still, that must come after the real facts have been established, whether they are of the ijaws or Igbos, for the sake of history and posterity.
As an Ijaw man myself from one of the key clans, I find it awkward hating the Igbos; in fact, you guys have been our big brothers watching over us as far as this Nigeria project is concerned. I can only imagine the situation we would have found ourselves if you the igbos didn't exist in the equation. We would have been forgotten identities, subdued by both the monstrous religious and tribal beasts roaming the entire country. Even if no one would admit, I will. Even on the level of political affiliations, or to culture, we have more in common, than any other group of persons or association. And even till tomorrow, this relationship will remain static.
Sadly, the lack of commonsense and hatred pervading the ijaw people towards the Igbos are out of immaturity and as a result of brainwashing. But I do pray, that one day we can really form the needed allegiance to confronted our more common enemies.

God bless you my brother, igbos are not after anybody's land or state but we are after the unit of brothers. Ijaw and igbo are brothers.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
AlexBells:

What is the use of Bitumen lol, you real think you have more crude than us, anyway we have the highest gas deposit, the highest coal deposit and the highest coal, I'm talking about crucial industrial need, for electricity you guys may live in darkness Bitumen lol, then crude oil, you really think you have more crude than us, put all of AlaIgbo together let's see who has more crude,
You don't know the use of Bitumen and it's importance?
Well I'm in no mood for lectures today because you'd want us to grow your mkpurummiri inspired post.
First,, we can never fall into darkness because the world darkness because the
World is moving towards renewable energy such as wind and solar. Igbo backwardness since 3000Bc according to that stupid group, still happy in using coal for electricity... igbo-Piri'bo

We have the highest crude reserve,, enough gas reserves to last us till Jesus comes.
We are also open to the seas and you people crave that. We know you people can't do without commerce, importing and exporting and you'll use our coasts,,,, definitely why you people are doing all you can to spread propaganda since the 1950s.
Una dn dey plan like Fulani people and infact una worse pass fulanies... The reason you cry victim is because you don't hold power in Nigeria.
Well,, we Sabi una agenda.... No igbo-Piri'bo can claim the coast... every izon man from 1week old, even in the womb is ready for you.
We go feed you Angala leaves before drowning you to be slaves to the Owuamapu but meanwhile, to continue your export and import,, una go dey remit 60trillion dollars to rent our ports.
Second condition, you all will have to go through enculturation rites,
Third condition, you will learn the Izon language(s)
Fourth......I don't know the fourth condition... We will think about it and relay it to your Piri.
Don't bother quoting me again,, I have unfollowed the nòmúfied thread.
I don talk my own finis o.. egberi'fa o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

Funny man... Haven't you even heard of the large deposit of bitumen in Apoi-Izon??
Your crude reserve is very low and will dry up in 40 years, plus it won't be excess for exporting. Even if you would export, na plane you go use export? Dot people.
That's why you want to claim Ogoni people, Andoni people to get to Opobo and Bonny. LMAO.
Igbo piri bo claims he owns Bonny and Opobo. How he crossed another indigenous people, landed behind them and founded a land which isn't suitable for planting yams and cassava and other cash crops beats my imagination. It is like Chad claiming Eritrea over Egypt.
But we go soon cure una madness.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Can you imagine the mess we would be in today if our forefathers had not taken up this issue with British Crown and their colonial Governors. Federal Govt would have cheated us and ibo would line up behind the constitution to try and steal what FG did not use of the land.

We continue to document our history and ancestry, filter out impurities, yanminri and his cunning generations would never convert an inch of Yorubaland. How will they do it?

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Progressiveby:

God bless you my brother, igbos are not after anybody's land or state but we are after the unit of brothers. Ijaw and igbo are brothers.
Na who and you be brothers??
That 419 format dn cast since 1965.

So that we will take you people in and you people will betray, kill and conquer.
Low budget Fulani dot mkpurummiri drugsters.
We are not your brothers.
That is how you people did the Ibibio people who welcomed you people into their homes and kingdoms.. gave their daughters to you people but what Happen You drove the okon dynasty ruling in that area, renamed the place Arochuku.
We won't let that happen. Even Ogoni people will show una fire before you get to us.
That is how you people renamed everyplace. Igweocha, Aka-igbo (Akwaibom), Nuburukambueze, Malachi'ezedike (Melchizedek)
Okoro-oma(Okoloama) igbo-ani (ibani)
Etc... We know the agenda.

Please the Ibibio people should tell us what was the original name of Aro chuku??

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

Well I'm in no mood for lectures today because you'd want us to grow your mkpurummiri inspired post.
World is moving towards renewable energy such as wind and solar. Igbo backwardness since 3000Bc according to that stupid group, still happy in using coal for electricity... igbo-Piri'bo

We have the highest crude reserve,, enough gas reserves to last us till Jesus comes.
We are also open to the seas and you people crave that. We know you people can't do without commerce, importing and exporting and you'll use our coasts,,,, definitely why you people are doing all you can to spread propaganda since the 1950s.
Una dn dey plan like Fulani people and infact una worse pass fulanies... The reason you cry victim is because you don't hold power in Nigeria.
Well,, we Sabi una agenda.... No igbo-Piri'bo can claim the coast... every izon man from 1week old, even in the womb is ready for you.
We go feed you Angala leaves before drowning you to be slaves to the Owuamapu but meanwhile, to continue your export and import,, una go dey remit 60trillion dollars to rent our ports.
Fourth......I don't know the fourth condition... We will think about it and relay it to your Piri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

You said to give me lecture, I was waiting for you to lecture me on the significance of Bitumen on the topic of energy and electricity that we are discussing and you went about renting, now take your lecture,

1. Bitumen currently have no electricity nor energy significance, Bitumen is used in roads and some roofing material production.

2. AlaIgbo has the highest gas deposit in Africa, coal and as for crude, we have more than any other tribe in Nigeria.

3. We can't discuss territorial waters becuase we are currently part of Niger however we have the highest and most important inland waters in Nigeria.

4. Your emotional black would not impact us, we are not leaving any of our people or affiliated people behind in the very situation that Nigeria regrettably divides.

5. Talking about renewable energy, I have hinted to you that such energy isn't feasible even among developed nations currently becuase the output of wind and solar is quite limited and you guys have limited force flowing rivers. You don't have significant gas deposits so don't deceive yourself.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
AlexBells:

You said to give me lecture, I was waiting for you to lecture me on the significance of Bitumen on the topic of energy and electricity that we are discussing and you went about renting, now take your lecture,

1. Bitumen currently have no electricity nor energy significance, Bitumen is used in roads and some roofing material production.

2. AlaIgbo has the highest gas deposit in Africa, coal and as for crude, we have more than any other tribe in Nigeria.

3. We can't discuss territorial waters becuase we are currently part of Niger however we have the highest and most important inland waters in Nigeria.

4. Your emotional black would not impact us, we are not leaving any of our people or affiliated people behind in the very situation that Nigeria regrettably divides.

5. Talking about renewable energy, I have hinted to you that such energy isn't feasible even among developed nations currently becuase the output of wind and solar is quite limited and you guys have limited force flowing rivers. You don't have significant gas deposits so don't deceive yourself.
I'm not going to grow the traffic in your post or stress myself going back and forth with igbo-piri bo, but something caught my attention, a statement; "we are not leaving any of our people or affiliated people behind"
Sorry, who are your people??
The one's in Haiti or Cuba??
How do you want them??
You want them shipped back to you or you want them and Haiti and Cuban lands too?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking??
Perhaps we will dig out some dead slaves and send them back to you since "you don't want to leave your people behind". namashobiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

I'm not going to grow the traffic in your post or stress myself going back and forth with igbo-piri bo, but something caught my attention, a statement; "we are not leaving any of our people or affiliated people behind"
Sorry, who are your people??
The one's in Haiti or Cuba??
How do you want them??
You want them shipped back to you or you want them and Haiti and Cuban lands too?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking??
Perhaps we will dig out some dead slaves and send them back to you since "you don't want to leave your people behind". namashobiri
Whichever way is welcome, just understand the statement "We are not leaving any of our people or affiliated people behind",
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Whichever way is welcome, just understand the statement "We are not leaving any of our people or affiliated people behind",
Who are your people now...
I am asking.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

Who are your people now...
I am asking.
If you are not my people then my people know themselves
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
AlexBells:

If you are not my people then my people know themselves
What are you even saying sef?
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Alabo7978:

What are you even saying sef?
What I just said
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by spearman(m): 12:48am On Oct 11, 2022
OSU ALBNO CANNIBAL ON RAMPAGE AGAIN INSULTING THEIR ANCESTORS.

WHY WOULD ANY SENSIBLE HUMAN BE IBO UNLESS THEY ARE FORCED TO?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 9japride(m): 3:14am On Oct 11, 2022
I doubt if the OP is Igbo? Always opening controversial threads. Ijaws don't like the Igbos and it's ok like that. Let them be, they should continue with their father Christmas attitude to the rest of the country by supplying steady oil/gas. Ijaws are like the Fulani of the south. I don't know why regional government cannot be practiced in Nigeria? Let every region manage themselves and those who want progress should be allowed to achieve that. Most native Igbos in the south east don't even know about the Ijaw tribe. I have always told you OP that you like creating unnecessary topics just to stylishly make people to act funny towards the Igbos. I really don't know what you aim to achieve. I am not moved by your claim of being Igbo and pretending to act like a South Easterner but codely working slowly to achieve propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2022
AlexBells:

What I just said
I think you're either confused or a coward.
Good morning
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2022
Alabo7978:

I think you're either confused or a coward.
Good morning
People think more of themselves than anything else, maybe you talking about you, all the answers you seek is in the post unless you haven't read
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2022
9japride:
I doubt if the OP is Igbo? Always opening controversial threads. Ijaws don't like the Igbos and it's ok like that. Let them be, they should continue with their father Christmas attitude to the rest of the country by supplying steady oil/gas. Ijaws are like the Fulani of the south. I don't know why regional government cannot be practiced in Nigeria? Let every region manage themselves and those who want progress should be allowed to achieve that. Most native Igbos in the south east don't even know about the Ijaw tribe. I have always told you OP that you like creating unnecessary topics just to stylishly make people to act funny towards the Igbos. I really don't know what you aim to achieve. I am not moved by your claim of being Igbo and pretending to act like a South Easterner but codely working slowly to achieve propaganda.
It is my life, and I'm living it, I have nothing to prove to you, whether I'm Igbo or not shouldn't bother you.

Even if I create propaganda, is it your propaganda?, you talk as if you know more than everyone else, you are a political neophyte and naive, you still talk about regional government in 21st century pleass mention one advantage and disadvantage of regional government. I think you are one of the most brainwashed people who can't form their own opinions.

You claim to be Igbo yet you have divided us with your insinuation "most native Igbos in the south east", is there any Igbo in South South that are not natives, you are a saboteur if at all you are Igbo, all Igbos are one and natives in south East, south south and some part of middle belt.

If at all you are Igbo then you are a disgrace, a simpleton and unpatriotic element, Nigeria is not going back to regional government, otherwise let's break up.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2022
AlexBells:

People think more of themselves than anything else, maybe you talking about you, all the answers you seek is in the post unless you haven't read
Ok you're right..I just read your whole great post.

So when are you coming to pick up Opubo-ama like a tube of toothpaste??

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Alabo7978:

Ok you're right..I just read your whole great post.

So when are you coming to pick up Opubo-ama like a tube of toothpaste??
We are not coming to pick them up, they are in their land, we want to connect with our people, that's all.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2022
AlexBells:

It is my life, and I'm living it, I have nothing to prove to you, whether I'm Igbo or not shouldn't bother you.

Even if I create propaganda, is it your propaganda?, you talk as if you know more than everyone else, you are a political neophyte and naive, you still talk about regional government in 21st century pleass mention one advantage and disadvantage of regional government. I think you are one of the most brainwashed people who can't form their own opinions.

You claim to be Igbo yet you have divided us with your insinuation "most native Igbos in the south east", is there any Igbo in South South that are not natives, you are a saboteur if at all you are Igbo, all Igbos are one and natives in south East, south south and some part of middle belt.

If at all you are Igbo then you are a disgrace, a simpleton and unpatriotic element, Nigeria is not going back to regional government, otherwise let's break up.
Clown,, anyone of your Igbo brothers who aren't troublesome spill the truth, you come against him, label him saboteur, many times - kill him. You just hate the truth.
Imagine saying "some parts of middle belt" but saying "natives in South south"
Why didn't you instead say- some parts of south south too?
Upland river state in particular is 45% and has Ogoni and ikwerre.
Low land river state is Ijaw and has 40%
Others fall under 15%
My maternal side is of the sub-igbo minority so I know riverstate and the south south like the back of my palm.

Aside minorities in delta and riverstate, south-south is not your home.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2022
AlexBells:

We are not coming to pick them up, they are in their land, we want to connect with our people, that's all.
Ok,, it's a welcome development for the igbos,,, but igbos have no land in Opubo-ama, and there are no igbos for you to connect with, they are either very dead, somewhere beneath the Atlantic or somewhere in Haiti and Cuba.
You can evoke their spirits back to your lands, my humble opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by EngrKemp: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2022
paramakina202:

Read this screenshot again.
You are confusing Fubara Mannila Pepple with King Anna Pepple make your research.
But u r the one who did not understand what u posted or said.
The thing u posted suggested that some one was used to be an elder in place of the original son until he comes of age
Pls stop confusing urself and others .
Again,maduka was a slave in 1870s
Slave trade started when they Europeans discover America,
But we v been trading with the Europeans long before the slave trade started and what ushered in igbos into Bonny was slave trade because igbos were traded as slaves so Bonny had been in existence long n centuries ago before the slave trade that brought igbos of the hinterland to the coast of ijaw lands.

Pls try n read to understand next time,I don't v luxury of time to edicate ppl here
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Alabo7978:

Ok,, it's a welcome development for the igbos,,, but igbos have no land in Opubo-ama, and there are no igbos for you to connect with, they are either very dead, somewhere beneath the Atlantic or somewhere in Haiti and Cuba.
You can evoke their spirits back to your lands, my humble opinion.
When we reach the bridge we cross it, those in Haiti used to pay homage, Opobo and Bonny is not far, don't worry yourself about these things, what will be will be
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alabo7978:

Clown,, anyone of your Igbo brothers who aren't troublesome spill the truth, you come against him, label him saboteur, many times - kill him. You just hate the truth.
Imagine saying "some parts of middle belt" but saying "natives in South south"
Why didn't you instead say- some parts of south south too?
Upland river state in particular is 45% and has Ogoni and ikwerre.
Low land river state is Ijaw and has 40%
Others fall under 15%
My maternal side is of the sub-igbo minority so I know riverstate and the south south like the back of my palm.

Aside minorities in delta and riverstate, south-south is not your home.

I said some part of North central becuase, Igbos are found in Kogi and Benue while Igbos are found in Every South south states as native so it is not in a part of south south, Igbos are native in all states in South South
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 9japride(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
AlexBells:

[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you shouting? I prefer a country or a region made up of all Igbos across the eastern and southern Nigeria. Maybe I didn't pass my message clearly. This present pattern of Nigeria can't work due to hatred directed to the Igbos. I don't care about the Ijaws or any other ethnic groups within the Niger Delta area they should sort themselves out. I am only concern about the Igbos. People who hate the Igbos can't live together. We can be good neighbors but not same country men. Until the youths think differently from their parents, things won't change. Any Igbo speaking group that choose to remain with those who hate the Igbos are on their own and they will face the serious neglect due to the fact that the south east Igbos won't be vocal or around to save their a$$. Any unity move should be among all Igbo speaking groups and no one else. It's just like some ignorant people that keep hoping that things will change in Nigeria when some region feel that others can not be president and they go to their various religious centre to act lovely and holy. I still maintain your post always have a way of creating animosity towards the Igbos by other tribes.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you shouting? I prefer a country or a region made up of all Igbos across the eastern and southern Nigeria. Maybe I didn't pass my message clearly. This present pattern of Nigeria can't work due to hatred directed to the Igbos. I don't care about the Ijaws or any other ethnic groups within the Niger Delta area they should sort themselves out. I am only concern about the Igbos. People who hate the Igbos can't live together. We can be good neighbors but not same country men. Until the youths think differently from their parents, things won't change. Any Igbo speaking group that choose to remain with those who hate the Igbos are on their own and they will face the serious neglect due to the fact that the south east Igbos won't be vocal or around to save their a$$. Any unity move should be among all Igbo speaking groups and no one else. It's just like some ignorant people that keep hoping that things will change in Nigeria when some region feel that others can not be president and they go to their various religious centre to act lovely and holy. I still maintain your post always have a way of creating animosity towards the Igbos by other tribes.
The issue I have with you is that you want greatness yet care about animosity, you acknowledged that there are Igbo hating nations so why do you say my post springs animosity while there is already hatred, you just purposely want to discredit me and I'm not dettered.

It is like saying Russian action attracts animosity while the west is out to hate Russia, you are trying to bully me into practicing your brand of silence so that haters won't hate, in this regards you want me to please haters.

My motives too is for an autonomous Igbo province/region which can be a potential AlaIgbo Republic should Nigeria divide. As for people who chose to stay with those who hate them or see them as slaves, we won't keep silent and let them decide their destiny.

There is something called Stockholm syndrome which makes people even like their hostage, we shall break their psychological chains first. Igbo Region, province or Republic would not have borders while our people are trapped on the other side, China is still fighting for Taiwan and Hongkong.

As for regional government, forget it, it was a sham forget its elevation by some section of the country, regional government was such that regional leaders were dousing citizens body with acid the regions became too powerful to the detriment of minorities and anti citizens of other region approaches was adopted, Xenophobia was the thing of that time, it resulted in millions of death, including the Biafran civil war.

Any majority tribe can set up their tribal government without trying to weaken the center, any form of government that allows regions to make seperate laws, keep separate civil service, keep seperate embassy and police would have us at chaos which is not in the best interest of the Igbo Nation, it becomes better that we divide instead of regional/parliament government

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by 9japride(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
AlexBells:

The issue I have with you is that you want greatness yet care about animosity, you acknowledged that there are Igbo hating nations so why do you say my post springs animosity while there is already hatred, you just purposely want to discredit me and I'm not dettered.

It is like saying Russian action attracts animosity while the west is out to hate Russia, you are trying to bully me into practicing your brand of silence so that haters won't hate, in this regards you want me to please haters.

My motives too is for an autonomous Igbo province/region which can be a potential AlaIgbo Republic should Nigeria divide. As for people who chose to stay with those who hate them or see them as slaves, we won't keep silent and let them decide their destiny.

There is something called Stockholm syndrome which makes people even like their hostage, we shall break their psychological chains first. Igbo Region, province or Republic would not have borders while our people are trapped on the other side, China is still fighting for Taiwan and Hongkong.

As for regional government, forget it, it was a sham forget its elevation by some section of the country, regional government was such that regional leaders were dousing citizens body with acid the regions became too powerful to the detriment of minorities and anti citizens of other region approaches was adopted, Xenophobia was the thing of that time, it resulted in millions of death, including the Biafran civil war.

Any majority tribe can set up their tribal government without trying to weaken the center, any form of government that allows regions to make seperate laws, keep separate civil service, keep seperate embassy and police would have us at chaos which is not in the best interest of the Igbo Nation, it becomes better that we divide instead of regional/parliament government
[color=#006600][/color]

Though break up is better than regional government. Anyways, if you aim to unite all Igbo speaking groups then it's OK with me. It's just that at times most of your post dey somehow. I am not trying to silence your views, I am only concern on how you project the Igbos most times. Me I am not bothered about what happens in other regions, it's unfortunate that states are not given free will to effect some development. Use your intellectual skills for the benefit of the Igbo speaking tribe and nature will richly bless you.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Though break up is better than regional government. Anyways, if you aim to unite all Igbo speaking groups then it's OK with me. It's just that at times most of your post dey somehow. I am not trying to silence your views, I am only concern on how you project the Igbos most times. Me I am not bothered about what happens in other regions, it's unfortunate that states are not given free will to effect some development. Use your intellectual skills for the benefit of the Igbo speaking tribe and nature will richly bless you.
States have everything they need but most administrators are selfish and clueless, most people who criticize the Nigerian state have never seen a copy of the Nigerian constitution.

Do you know that all lands in Nigeria belongs to the state ? Do you know that every state gets billions in monthly allocation. Do you realise that the Federal Government have only used hydrocarbons product for the past 15 years no other form of revenue apart from crude oil, ports and tax where most citizens evade tax.

States doesn't need more power they need accountability, since state owns all the land, where is Enugu state farm located, how many states runs a farm in Nigeria, how many runs a Zoo, how many run a recreational park. When I was Six around year 2001, We used to visit the zoo in Enugu, polo park was an actual park now it is sold under some form of privatisation.

States are just being some liabilities. It will benefit everyone if Nigeria can be fixed into a unitary confederation like UK, England is distinct from Scotland so should AlaIgbo be distinct from Yorubas, Ijaws, Ibom etc. But we need to first defined where AlaIgbo starts and so on, we can run a government of AlaIgbo without a penny from FG, without even mineral resources becuase the biggest resources is human resources.

I want everyone to succeed in their own capabilities but while at that, it doesn't mean that we would take some Bulshit, I idolise Kaduna Nzeogwu, I love Sani Abacha and I learn from Putin, as you can see from putin you must not win all the wars but there MUST be Consequences for every action.

What you see in the proposal is pure undiluted peace becuase if it fails, there shall be consequence, I can remind you that the Igbo Nation has the highest stake in Southern Nigeria as far as the Military is concerned, the biggest economy and international connection yet we take it peaceful, myself with indept knowledge and Military appreciation knows the calamity of avoidable confrontation, I'm also a politician and a young businessman.

Let them recognise Opobo and Bonny as either independent or they protect Bonny while we protect Opobo still building bridge across in case Nigeria divides and if Nigeria doesn't divide let them understand that the Igbo Province shall extend our economic plans to Opobo for now.

Apart from This situation, I have evaluated and see that every other enemies the Igbo Nation have in Nigeria is political this is the only issue that can move the Igbo Nation to war if not resolved, Biafra is a concern but last time I checked more Igbos are scattered in other parts of Nigeria than anyone else, we also have the highest number in the armed forces than any other South nationality and our elected officials are not in support of secession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

We Won’t Abandon Ongoing Projects In Niger-Delta —FG / N70bn Debt: NCC Frets Over Telcos’ Finances / Federal High Court With 75 Judges Has 128,000 Pending Cases - Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.