Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny (9054 Views)

Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Ijaw In Shock As Opobo And Bonny Are Revealed As Igbos / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Christistruth00:

Anna Pepple was Ijaw

He was Igbo.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Alabo7978:

You legit said Ijaw will depend on Igbo in terms of electricity and what again??
Smh...
The electricity that will be generated by solar or even the ocean will be sold to you all.
Climate change will be curbed by building dams along the coast.
Mismanagement and stealing is what is keeping us behind.
How have you seen damn built in oceans, while I agree that you have a sizeable number of rivers, I doubt how many of them is capable of being used as a damn and the cost and possibility of flow capacity given proximity to sea, also gas is cheaper and a combined coal, rivers and gas would give AlaIgbo the kick.

Unless you want to build a tide damn the chances of dams in Ijawland becoming a catastrophe is high, sea tide means the flow of your rivers could be suspect, where is the source of your Rivers and what are their flows before emptying into the sea to power dynamos.

Ijaws have very little electricity future, most of the rivers that can be dam have their source in AlaIgbo the creeks of Niger Delta may not be effective. Then while you have crude oil, I doubt if you have more crude than us, however crude is insignificant in electricity but rather gas and coal plays major role.

And do you know the cost of hydro electricity, do you know how much it will cost you to rely I on hydro? So for a starter you are not a gas power like the Igbos, you are also not an inland water power, while you have large coastline near the sea, the sea is not significant to electricity
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2022
AlexBells:

You have spoken well, like I said, we are here for peace. Joseph was an Isreali slave, who rose to the rank of prime minister, many years later, they decided to leave Egypt for Isreal, remember that King Jaja left Bonny for Opobo, Arguably the Opobo is now like the promised land, I'm not trying to make the Jaja family bigger than the rest of the Opobo town but they still reign in Opobo.

If it were possible I could have said deport all Jaja linage to AlaIgbo, we shall welcome them but the issue is that these people already left Bonny which is more like if we talk in your case Egypt to the the promised land of Opobo so what do you do in a situation like this, do you want to deport the Jaja linage to AlaIgbo when they are even of mixed blood and again Opobo speaks Igbo so can we prove that before Jaja and his war houses reached Opobo that there were no Igbo natives, these all calls for peaceful and considerate approach.

It don't also speak good for you to continue classifying the Jaja linage as slaves
Stop decieving yourself..
Jaja is an Izon man even though the place of his Ancestry is somewhere in the igbo-piri jungle.
He came with 14 war canoe house and settled there.
That region he settled belonged to Andoni-Oru people.
The kingship line isn't even descended of Jaja, they just use the title due to he being the leader of the founding movement. A few years later the Perekule council chairman became the Amayanabo of Opubo-ama so stop acting drunk.
Shey the unifyigbo guy that wears nnamehn t-shirt and facecap went to Opobo to misbehave,, they didn't give him the story he was expecting...

The Opobo people are now installing chiefs and position heads based on your ability to speak Ibani..
It is now thought and spoken in town hall meetings. Kids,.women are speaking it very fast now, and in 5-10 years the ibani will spread to Waminadokiari who wouldn't love to be left alone.
If you want to find a common ground for Igbo and izon meeting, let Ndoki be the bridge because it was the meeting point between the Okoloba/isedani-ijaw people and the Ngwa/Igbo people.

Egberi'fa o

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 12:14am On Oct 10, 2022
AlexBells:

How have you seen damn built in oceans, while I agree that you have a sizeable number of rivers, I doubt how many of them is capable of being used as a damn and the cost and possibility of flow capacity given proximity to sea, also gas is cheaper and a combined coal, rivers and gas would give AlaIgbo the kick.

Unless you want to build a tide damn the chances of dams in Ijawland becoming a catastrophe is high, sea tide means the flow of your rivers could be suspect, where is the source of your Rivers and what are their flows before emptying into the sea to power dynamos.

Ijaws have very little electricity future, most of the rivers that can be dam have their source in AlaIgbo the creeks of Niger Delta may not be effective. Then while you have crude oil, I doubt if you have more crude than us, however crude is insignificant in electricity but rather gas and coal plays major role.

And do you know the cost of hydro electricity, do you know how much it will cost you to rely I on hydro? So for a starter you are not a gas power like the Igbos, you are also not an inland water power, while you have large coastline near the sea, the sea is not significant to electricity
So dams are the only source of electricity??
You must be thinking from 1930.
Isn't there solar?? Even the wind mill. Electricity isn't a problem and did you just say you've got more gas than izon?
Is this nòmú? (Nòmú means madness, don't mention)
Do you know the untouched gas reserves in the ocean?
Please I want to sleep,, I don't have time for this ignorant exchange.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 12:20am On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

Stop decieving yourself..
Jaja is an Izon man even though the place of his Ancestry is somewhere in the igbo-piri jungle.
He came with 14 war canoe house and settled there.
That region he settled belonged to Andoni-Oru people.
The kingship line isn't even descended of Jaja, they just use the title due to he being the leader of the founding movement. A few years later the Perekule council chairman became the Amayanabo of Opubo-ama so stop acting drunk.
Shey the unifyigbo guy that wears nnamehn t-shirt and facecap went to Opobo to misbehave,, they didn't give him the story he was expecting...

The Opobo people are now installing chiefs and position heads based on your ability to speak Ibani..
It is now thought and spoken in town hall meetings. Kids,.women are speaking it very fast now, and in 5-10 years the ibani will spread to Waminadokiari who wouldn't love to be left alone.
If you want to find a common ground for Igbo and izon meeting, let Ndoki be the bridge because it was the meeting point between the Okoloba/isedani-ijaw people and the Ngwa/Igbo people.

Egberi'fa o
First you said there will be no such thing as coming, the Nnamen guy came, more and more will come and unless it is going to be a peaceful settlement there is bound to be issues, the common ground is not an issue but the contested ground believe it or not there is high rate of Igbo enlightenment concerning Bonny and Opobo and wars start when logic and reason fails, whatever reason you give now is not going to be accepted by majority Igbos who have seen many times you tried to reengineer the people, my candid advice, honestly forget every story you have told over the years, prepare for any eventuality becuase I don't see the Igbos backing down, if you turn down olive branches from individuals like myself, just know that the enlightenment going in in AlaIgbo is that deep especially among millennial and GenZ it is real.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by AlexBells(m): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

So dams are the only source of electricity??
You must be thinking from 1930.
Isn't there solar?? Even the wind mill. Electricity isn't a problem and did you just say you've got more gas than izon?
Is this nòmú? (Nòmú means madness, don't mention)
Do you know the untouched gas reserves in the ocean?
Please I want to sleep,, I don't have time for this ignorant exchange.
Ha Solar Kwa lol, we are talking about how cheap could the installation be, if solar was so feasible then Northern Nigeria would have no issue, my dear solar and wind are not so cost effective and how much wind turbine are you going to install to power all your towns lol, well like I said you guys have never really had industrial potential, no shade intended here but if you want to go industrial you need hydro, gas, coal or then reactors other source for now are not quite feasible when cost and efficiency is put into account

Besides you said you will sell to us lol, how do you sell energy to the people that have all forms of energy generated Coal, Gas, Crude, Wind, Solar, if we wish to go nuclear we have more advanced industry and tech lol, we no ne mate for energy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by michelz: 3:31am On Oct 10, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

They are homeless. They are desperate to find new homes.

1. Displaced by high population density in a small dot.
2. Displaced by political greed in 1966
3. Displaced by war in 67
4. Displaced by economic stagnation in 82
5. Displaced by land erosion in 2014
6. Displaced by marginalization in 2016
7. Displaced by python in 2018
8. Displaced by fulani herdsmen in 2019
9. Displaced by flood in 2020
10. Displaced by Simon Ekpa in 2021

Waiting to be displaced by Tinubu in 2023.

They are homeless, but cunning.
Guard your land and homes.
Guy stop this rubbish na let people have reasonable discussion...
This rubbish role you're playing here will come biting you in the behind sooner or later. The same people you're supporting here without an atom of common sense and because of your perceived hate for Peter Obi will do you strong thing sooner or later. Benin people did same thing you're doing now on this forum some years back, they only started having sense when Ijaws made moves for Gelegele ( I think ).
Just continue bearing false witness...

https://www.nairaland.com/7368687/ijaws-true-owners-lagos-photos#117307911
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by ebufa: 4:06am On Oct 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

No

The Zulu and Ndebele of Zimbabwe speak the same language but are different Tribes

The Hutu and Tutsi Of Rwanda and Burundi speak the same language but are different Tribes

The Egun, Ewe, Fon,Ajah And Ga of Nigeria,Benin Republic ,Togo and Ghana speak the same

Akan Language but are different Tribes
liar........hutu and tutsis are one people
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by ebufa: 4:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

They are planning to takeover Ogoniland by force in order to reach Bonny and Opobo

That is why IPOB are already renaming Oyigbo Obigbo

Oyigbo was built on Ogoni land that the Ogoni gave to some Igbos who were friendly with them

...and the ogonis in Oyigbo by magic all speak igbo............its like you lot have not learnt fron Ken saro wiwa's demise smeared in ignominy!
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by ImperialYoruba: 5:03am On Oct 10, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Some of you are so insecure and it's irritating. Someone created a thread for discussion between Igbos and Ijaws but Yorubas invaded it and kept making annoying posts in their futile attempts to antagonize Igbos.

Now to your post, you claim that lands bought by Igbos would be reversed after 99 years. This assertion reeks of crass ignorance. By law, Emeka from Enugu State is as much a stranger as Tunde from Osun State. So, should such a law take effect, only Lagos indigenes would benefit from it. All Igbos as well as Yorubas from outside Lagos would be affected in equal measure. Laws are never based on tribal affiliations except maybe you succeed in having Oduduwa republic.

As for the issues bordering on Opobo and Bonny. It is the international court of Justice that would conclude this matter. Nigeria lost Bakasi to Cameron following Green Tree judgement. Fortunately for us, we have documents that show those places belong to us based on recorded history.

We truly dont care about your region. The problem you have is you love yo mention us and have us involved. You are hated everywhere and Yoruba is the only savior you have left in Nigeria. So when you start trouble you love to have us involved and cushion the blows you receive from antagonising people around you.

Again, I will preach to you that Nigerian Constitution is what entitled you to these nonsense. The same Constitution you label zoo. You ungrateful uncouth loud noise vuvuzelas.

When Oba of Lagos name his son Tunde and Alaafin of Oyo name his son Tunde, then Ooni of Ife name his son Tunde, you say the son of Igwe of Onitsha called Emeka has same right as Tunde in Lagos. I want to see how that go take happen. grin

People warned Tinubu about his closeness to Ibo, and opening opportunities for Ibo to expand business in Lagos markets. But he ignored it. Those who know the nature of Ibo did not lie, Tinubu is staring at it when it matters most. Hopefully he will do something about it and fix your Nigerian problem permanently. We hope.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by christistruth01: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2022
paramakina202:

He was Igbo.
King Anna Pepple was Ijaw
his family had lived on Bonny Island for Centuries

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by christistruth01: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2022
ebufa:
liar........hutu and tutsis are one people

The Tutsis migrated from Ethiopia and were Cattle keepers the Hutu were indigenous farmers both became one People under Tutsi kings but the Belgians divided them back to their Original Tribes which persisted after independence because the Hutu felt the Tutsis helped me Belgians to oppress them
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2022
christistruth01:

King Anna Pepple was Ijaw
his family had lived on Bonny Island for Centuries

Read this screenshot again.
You are confusing Fubara Mannila Pepple with King Anna Pepple make your research.

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Christistruth00: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2022
ebufa:

...and the ogonis in Oyigbo by magic all speak igbo............its like you lot have not learnt fron Ken saro wiwa's demise smeared in ignominy!

Read the Post again very Slowly and carefully digest it
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
AlexBells:

First you said there will be no such thing as coming, the Nnamen guy came, more and more will come and unless it is going to be a peaceful settlement there is bound to be issues, the common ground is not an issue but the contested ground believe it or not there is high rate of Igbo enlightenment concerning Bonny and Opobo and wars start when logic and reason fails, whatever reason you give now is not going to be accepted by majority Igbos who have seen many times you tried to reengineer the people, my candid advice, honestly forget every story you have told over the years, prepare for any eventuality becuase I don't see the Igbos backing down, if you turn down olive branches from individuals like myself, just know that the enlightenment going in in AlaIgbo is that deep especially among millennial and GenZ it is real.
Bro, you're a clown and I'm laughing.
You speak about Opobo and Okoloama as if they were a piece of meat pie to claim or pick up.
Nigga I am telling you for a fact, a big fat fact that Igbo language is currently outlawed in community gathering, they speak the ibani mixed with English.
It is being taught in secondary schools there. This isn't mare say, and no one forced them. OKORO GO AND SEE FOR YOURSELF... TRAVEL AND SEE. Opobo and Ibani THEMSELVES DISLIKE BEING CALLED IGBOS and so they took it upon themselves to enforce the ibani language. Go to Opobo and Bonny to do nonesense, they will toast una.. you're talking about war as though the people are a property...na Dem go bite you give you raebaece 1seconds. Talk more of other sister clans/kingdoms, community, settlements and villages... Omo no try o. Everyone is re-tracing his root. Even Ibeno and Oro are stretching out their hands. Ndoki will be the next, watch and see.

you're talking about war...can you enter creek and fight Even for land you no fit pursue ungun known men na to enter creek come fight Asawana boys, I laugh you in Kolokuma. Violence dey sweet us for our body, make I just inform you.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

We truly dont care about your region. The problem you have is you love yo mention us and have us involved. You are hated everywhere and Yoruba is the only savior you have left in Nigeria. So when you start trouble you love to have us involved and cushion the blows you receive from antagonising people around you.

Again, I will preach to you that Nigerian Constitution is what entitled you to these nonsense. The same Constitution you label zoo. You ungrateful uncouth loud noise vuvuzelas.

When Oba of Lagos name his son Tunde and Alaafin of Oyo name his son Tunde, then Ooni of Ife name his son Tunde, you say the son of Igwe of Onitsha called Emeka has same right as Tunde in Lagos. I want to see how that go take happen. grin

People warned Tinubu about his closeness to Ibo, and opening opportunities for Ibo to expand business in Lagos markets. But he ignored it. Those who know the nature of Ibo did not lie, Tinubu is staring at it when it matters most. Hopefully he will do something about it and fix your Nigerian problem permanently. We hope.
Come, egbon, make una pursue igbo-Piri'bo from una Lagos o,, because in 200 years to come,, they will want to beat up your grandchildren who will remind them that Lagos is Yoruba land.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Christistruth00: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
paramakina202:

Read this screenshot again.
You are confusing Fubara Mannila Pepple with King Anna Pepple make your research.

That Screen shot was written by an SE Man and he got the History of Anna Pebble very wrong

Anna Pepple was an Ijaw man
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Alabo7978(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
AlexBells:

Ha Solar Kwa lol, we are talking about how cheap could the installation be, if solar was so feasible then Northern Nigeria would have no issue, my dear solar and wind are not so cost effective and how much wind turbine are you going to install to power all your towns lol, well like I said you guys have never really had industrial potential, no shade intended here but if you want to go industrial you need hydro, gas, coal or then reactors other source for now are not quite feasible when cost and efficiency is put into account

Besides you said you will sell to us lol, how do you sell energy to the people that have all forms of energy generated Coal, Gas, Crude, Wind, Solar, if we wish to go nuclear we have more advanced industry and tech lol, we no ne mate for energy abeg
Funny man... Haven't you even heard of the large deposit of bitumen in Apoi-Izon??
Your crude reserve is very low and will dry up in 40 years, plus it won't be excess for exporting. Even if you would export, na plane you go use export? Dot people.
That's why you want to claim Ogoni people, Andoni people to get to Opobo and Bonny. LMAO.
Igbo piri bo claims he owns Bonny and Opobo. How he crossed another indigenous people, landed behind them and founded a land which isn't suitable for planting yams and cassava and other cash crops beats my imagination. It is like Chad claiming Eritrea over Egypt.
But we go soon cure una madness.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

That Screen shot was written by an Igbo Man and he got the History of Anna Pebble very wrong

Anna Pepple was an Ijaw man

Make your own research.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Christistruth00: 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
paramakina202:

Make your own research.

I have

Anna Pepple's Ancestors lived on Bonny Island since before 1000AD
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

I have

Anna Pepples Ancestors lived on Bonny Island since before 1000AD

That isn't true.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Christistruth00: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
paramakina202:

That isn't true.

Ok which Town did Anna Pepple come from
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Christistruth00: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

Come, egbon, make una pursue igbo-Piri'bo from una Lagos o,, because in 200 years to come,, they will want to beat up your grandchildren who will remind them that Lagos is Yoruba land.

3rd Generation Igbos at Ibadan ,Osun and Ondo States are already Claiming they are Yorubas and are all marrying Yorubas

So that will not work
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by ebufa: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

Read the Post again very Slowly and carefully digest it

as a yoruba man, I suggest you buzz off! go and fraternize with monsura or whatever cheap olosho you goons mix with! this is an eastern affair!
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Christistruth00: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
ebufa:

as a yoruba man, I suggest you buzz off! go and fraternize with monsura or whatever cheap olosho you goons mix with! this is an eastern affair!

Monsura ?

Is that the name of your Fiance?
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by deekseen(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
EngrKemp:

Lies..
I'm an asawo

Opubo-Ama(Opobo) and Okolo-Ama(Bonny) are one and are ibani people whose lineage is from Opukuo-Ama and Koloku- Ama in bayelsa ijaw state.
King Jaja,the present king has said it in an interview several times.

Igbo is just a language of trade.
A kanuri man speaks Hausa ,Nupe man speaks Hausa etc yet no day will u see hausas come to claim their territory.

Stop claiming people lands

They fall to understand this. Instead they are shouting WAR!
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ok which Town did Anna Pepple come from

His Igbo name was Chief Maduka a former slave to Fubara Mannila Pepple.Go and verify.
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by ImperialYoruba: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Alabo7978:

Can you imagine the mess we would be in today if our forefathers had not taken up this issue with British Crown and their colonial Governors. Federal Govt would have cheated us and ibo would line up behind the constitution to try and steal what FG did not use of the land.

We continue to document our history and ancestry, filter out impurities, yanminri and his cunning generations would never convert an inch of Yorubaland. How will they do it?

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Sleekcode: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Can you imagine the mess we would be in today if our forefathers had not taken up this issue with British Crown and their colonial Governors. Federal Govt would have cheated us and ibo would line up behind the constitution to try and steal what FG did not use of the land.

We continue to document our history and ancestry, filter out impurities, yanminri and his cunning generations would never convert an inch of Yorubaland. How will they do it?

When men are talking a walking dead 21st century slaves to Hausa and errand boys to Fulani too go come out the talk... chai. Nothing we no go see for Nl

When it comes to issues of lands and land owners

Yoruba should stay outside the door while men discuss.

If Nigeria ever divide

It is your land the Hausa, Igbos and Fulani will be in a meeting talking of how it will be divided and shared among themselves

Currently, they all have pieces of land in your lands

Your land Mr afonja will be used to settle other tribes

You'll be used as spoils of war

Rotten disfigured face 2 sided party loving clown.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by Christistruth00: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
paramakina202:

His Igbo name was Chief Maduka a former slave to Fubara Mannila Pepple.Go and verify.

Anna Pepple and Madu were different People, Madu was a Slave of the Anna Pepple house
Anna Pepple was a descendant of the kings of Bonny
Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by paramakina202: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

Anna Pepple and Madu were different People, Madu was a Slave of the Anna Pepple house
Anna Pepple was a descendant of the kings of Bonny

So you did not read how he became the king after the passing of Fubara Mannila Pepple?
Descendants of Maduka are the Kings of Bonny till this day.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny by ImperialYoruba: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sleekcode:

When men are talking a walking dead 21st century slaves to Hausa and errand boys to Fulani too go come out the talk... chai. Nothing we no go see for Nl

When it comes to issues of lands and land owners

Yoruba should stay outside the door while men discuss.

If Nigeria ever divide

It is your land the Hausa, Igbos and Fulani will be in a meeting talking of how it will be divided and shared among themselves

Currently, they all have pieces of land in your lands

Your land Mr afonja will be used to settle other tribes

You'll be used as spoils of war

Rotten disfigured face 2 sided party loving clown.

We know you yanminri spend your day and night nursing this thought of stealing land from others. Don't make it a Yoruba thing. You are here talking about stealing Opobo and Bonny. Is Opobo or Bonny Yorubaland?

You nurse these thoughts daily. It is Opobo today, tomorrow it will be Edo, another day it is Kogi and Benue, then you drag with Calabar. One of you in his deranged mind even went as far as to say a part of Sokoto or Zamfara, somewhere up there in North, was first settled by an iboman.

Your craze go ripe one day and we go pluck am. All the people you antagonize in this country. Watch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Gbenga Omotoso: Sanwo-Olu Did Not Announce New Minimum Wage / We Have Arrested The Killers Of Foreign Hostages In Kebbi-presidency / Ibori’s Case: My Conscience Is Clear —justice Awokulehin, Who Cleared Ibori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.