Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? (32572 Views)

19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin grin grin the capital letters off me grin grin grin:
virginprincess:
NO.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Olibboy: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.
if they refuse to marry yuh.. I will be your baby daddy
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Moniya4Real(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
It’s sweet ONLY when you get married to the right partner o. And pray to God for money and sex- makes marriage sweet .

virginprincess:
I will remain single, build my career,make a name for myself become self dependent then maybe later adopt children or i can get a sperm donor but i know i will never remain unmarried by God grace,marriage is sweet and i will love to experience it.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Dont forget to get a cat grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Bayyajidda(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
"They" will avoid this trend like COVID-19.

It's Thread not Trend.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
You should have at least ignored rather than throwing back words, it makes you less of a man. You can’t manage a home with a woman if you’re not matured
Rayban25:

You're a very stupid brat...did I use any insultive words when quoting you at first?...this is the reason why no man will even marry you to begin with...

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry sir, am still very very young and I gat a long way to go in life so am not in a hurry, I will definitely get married but that will be when I want. Speak for yourself and don't quote me foolishly next time
SHA KNOW SAY MEN NOR DEY LIKE KONGA AGAIN
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by AfonjaConehead: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ka.ren2024:
Victor

Candidlady kobojunkie toujurs marlow1962 grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by AfonjaConehead: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
ewooooo shocked shocked shocked why the female monicker?
candidlady kobojunkie toujurs grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Angel15(f): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Marriage is the plan B. Dont quote me biko.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by gtom06(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Guy stop this please. there was never an insult from her at the first place. you should try to understand things before jumping into conclusion. i am not trying to defend her. but you are the one just imagining something that doesn't exit.

The guys coming your way just want to have sex with you they dont want to marry a slut like you that your g spot has been damaged...you really dont want to go down the way of insults with me because I'll make you think about your unproductive life you bloody fool...you think it's just anyone online you can insult and get away with...your parents will be disappointed in the waste product they produced chai[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by bright25252: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
isorit. oya chinyere come and answer this theory question.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by AfonjaConehead: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ka.ren2024:
I told you earlier that i created this monika to play a reversed psychology on satanist.
Candidlady kobojunkie toujurs grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Benoxvals(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
The financial equality btw man & woman in Nigeria is about 85 to 15 percent so I think this question should be focused on the ladies.
OP made it sound like being and staying single is an abomination or that getting married is some kinda trophy.
Dear Boys & Girls,make sure that you can effect these 3 things before u say “can you” or “yes,I do”

Be able to afford things that u need(not want)..
Be able to feed yourself very well..
Make sure that you are financially stable..

When these three things are achieved,a better decision can be made.

If you have 100 million naira as a man,it’s best to settle with a lady that has at least 20 million to her name...Time will make u understand this better.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by OBALOLA55(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Candidlady kobojunkie toujurs grin grin grin
WHY ARE YOU CALLING THEM?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by marlow1962(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Candidlady kobojunkie toujurs marlow1962 grin cheesy cheesy

I don’t knw these ppl u mentioned, am a different guy.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by caracas: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Hmmmm
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Ganjafama(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm glad they are now confessing that dic.k is sweet. grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Freelane33(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:
What's your plan B if nobody marries you?
This is not for me
So many ladies want me grin
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by AfonjaConehead: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHY ARE YOU CALLING THEM?
Ake them see the "lady" who's actually a nigha grin

but did I mention you?
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by AfonjaConehead: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
marlow1962:

I don’t knw these ppl u mentioned, am a different guy.
Oh gosh!!!!!
Ughh!
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SHA KNOW SAY MEN NOR DEY LIKE KONGA AGAIN
Which one is konga? I don't understand
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by jessylaurel(f): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:

To marry somebody.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by jessylaurel(f): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:

To marry somebody

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Mekanus(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Rayban25:

You're a very stupid brat...did I use any insultive words when quoting you at first?...this is the reason why no man will even marry you to begin with...
Leave am, see her bragging with "I'm still very very young". Na her type go do shakara and won't know when she turns 35 and shilo will be her final destination. Which man would want to marry such an insolent cocksuuuckar.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stephen2324:

There is always sm1 to marry u the REAL question is will u marry anybody willing to marry u?? undecided
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by GUNITGuy: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
virginprincess:
We need you na so u can't be Single nor lonely.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
OP, your question should be directed towards the female nairalanders(the good and responsible ones exempted).

As for men, the power to choose is with them, as long as their pocket is deep and fat. Even the ones wey no get money still get options.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by kayperry: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:
Why will i not marry? grin grin

I no bad reach that level nah grin

the relevant take away is that you are bad and marriage is not for bad people ... marriage is not a game wey we go dey check level undecided
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by jeromestarks: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bayyajidda:

It's Thread not Trend.
thanks for the correction.
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
You should have at least ignored rather than throwing back words, it makes you less of a man. You can’t manage a home with a woman if you’re not matured

You're right...but there are some children that you must sometimes let them know their place...if she sees me in real life she obviously cant talk to me like that
Re: What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? by silibaba: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yes but u will promise to watssup me and show me the real you. U have seen me I would also like to see you. I want to believe u are not the guy u keep posting on nairaland to be.

na kenneth aguba dey spin your head oo. careful girl!!!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police / 8 Unusual Maternity Photoshoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.