Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26208 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahaha

How are you?
I'm fine ooo, i believe you are too.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Petdagr8t(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga,what are you saying,isn't he their father or won't he take care of his children.
And you who is a potential mother what efforts are you making to better the life of your future children, abi na on men only you depend ?.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Silentgroper(m): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Emilia154:
I did prefer building with a man
Bt u dont nw?
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Silentgroper(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
JasonScoolari:
May your wish be granted.
Amen to that...
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Silentgroper(m): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rozross:
I dont have problems playing my roles but i dont know how to grind,some men would want you to be out there making money like them and i dont have the power for such, God knows my weakness and will make up for me. The highest grind i can do is to get a very good FG job, i cant do more than that. Why are you trying to give another meaning to the word Dependent
If u dnt knw how to grind( to hustle) u better knw how to grind on a deek...
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Silentgroper(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Persephone1:
BTW why does it look like guys are seriously trying to convince ladies to "build" with them. Una no do "forget hoes chase the bag " anymore ni? Abi Buhari economy don bend una grin grin grin

Build yourself, get a woman that has built herself too, meet at a middle ground and get married. cheesy. Life no hard.
Abi!!
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
frozen70:

I will gladly build with a man from scratch to finish

My reason is for me to make impact into his life, my family and have a say in my marriage

That's all

I love ur mind too much... U don't think like the average girl and on any topic u drop comments that always blow my mind.. I like u
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by iamyungkhalifa(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Joe4real,sammy101111,I feel una vibes for here
Foluke4u tunder fire so , if to say I be seun I for don disabled your account since yesterday.mumu girl capping vertical up and down.
Just stand naked in front of the mirror and check your downside then ask yourself deep down if you are a man can you marry a lady just like u are
Nonsense cool cool

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by CherylNerd: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Build yourself first and I do same.

Then let's come together and build more extraordinary things.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Corridon: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Samantha123:
Unemployed men are intimidated by working class women.
Not always the case. An insecure man remains like that no matter the status.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by frozen70(f): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Killbillz:

I love ur mind too much... U don't think like the average girl and on any topic u drop comments that always blow my mind.. I like u

Waooo
Thanks very much for your compliments
I appreciate you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
frozen70:

Waooo
Thanks very much for your compliments
I appreciate you

Ur welcome kiss
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Okay, if you say so.
Corridon:
Not always the case. An insecure man remains like that no matter the status.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Sammy101111(m): 6:16am On Oct 15, 2022
achimendy:

Let me make it sound and clear to you, I like and desire a soft life. But the road to that part is not always easy, you must be prepared and work hard to get to that soft life.

Great men and women like Jack ma, bill gates, tony elumelu, dangote, mrs alakija, oprah Winfrey, Arthur Eze, Ronaldo and messi etc. that are enjoying that soft life, do you know how they started Before they became successful

Success doesn't work by accident my dear, you must be ready to work your way through. Rich men dont get married to poor empty women, if you want them then prepare yourself too, you too must have something upstairs to offer too.

Hope you get my point.

Tell them let them know even rich men can hardly marry a poor girl this days even if they marry you they will treat you bad like rag .
Because you no no as food take done you just one come they chop . And yet you one over chop them and they notice they will treat you like a bitch after wedding
Take it or leave it

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Kobicove(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Savedday:
This Op never know 9ja girls! All that matters to them is money and, jumping from one d!ck to the other.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

This "Nigerian girls are useless" line is stale! undecided
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Emilia154(f): 6:32am On Oct 28, 2022
Silentgroper:
Bt u dont nw?
I do
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Emilia154(f): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Sambaby7640:
This is English has K legs undecided.

I did preferred (past tense, I.e the event has taken place/occurred; meaning you built with your hubby)
Or
I prefer/ I do prefer ( meaning you prefer)

So which is it?
Proffessor,thank u .i prefer buildin with a man
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by kelspinall(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
naija gals love already made

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.