Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26213 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by PrinceMajestic: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
See nigeria girls lying shamelessly about building with a man. Only rozross said the truth and expressed her realness. I would have said hello but she said she got 5 kids and she's a men basher, anyway God grant her wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Joe4real1988(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
folake4u:

I will not try anything.

Nobody is dragging you guys for choosing to marry only virgins.

Leave me alone with my choice, will you? smiley
Then don't ever open your mouth to complain of a man cheating on you or whatever, be it rich or not because u are not worth being faithful to........... undecided undecided undecided
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Cromagnon: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.
soft life usually has hard ending

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Starz825(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
nwaoke247:
COME LETS BUILD TOGETHER
You came late
She don already dey build
Check her picture

Na her baby be that
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by folake4u(f): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Then don't ever open your mouth to complain of a man cheating on you or whatever, be it rich or not because u are not worth being faithful to........... undecided undecided undecided

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? undecided

Is being a cheat something men should be bragging about?

Please take your low self-esteem self and leave my mentions.

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Babastrong(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
I don't want any trouble for my queen. just come to my world and enjoy but come with slim status and a big boob.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by jojothaiv(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Beggars have choice so most would go for a ready man and its only few that will actually build up with their man.

Build up would've been ideal but the wokeness in this generation is an eye opening to the rot that's yet to come.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Joe4real1988(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
folake4u:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? undecided

Is being a cheat something men should be bragging about?

Please take your low self-esteem self and leave my mentions.
U lack understanding though. Low-esteem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I didn't say men are prone to cheating, but the guy that's cheating on u or will cheat on u is not doing the wrong thing coz u don't worth being faithful to. Make a man value u, the thought of other women will disappear from his mind coz he will see u as his everything even when u both are not married yet. Your like are the ones that believe they are doing a man a favour/doing a lot for him by having sex with him undecided undecided undecided. When u place so much value to the hole in-between your legs, then u start making yourself a mere object of satisfaction with no value, to be used and discarded.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by OluAKGBGN(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.

You are cunning, you think you dey wise abi?
Stylishly, you are saying you cannot build anything with a man that is still struggling. You are actually picking an already made man. Pick anyone you feel like picking, you can't stay in the middle sis ��.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Fadoria: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
am building up with my man but beleive me its not easy ,sometimes i even wear patch cloth to summit contract,i know and beleive there is Light at the End of the Tunnel.[color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Wwwq: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Not a nigerian lady they rather search for ready made which will treat them like dogs

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by nwaoke247(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Starz825:
You came late She don already dey build Check her picture

Na her baby be that
LOL MAKE SHE USE HER MOUTH TELL ME
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Teymanhenry(f): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.

Achieve your dreams (make your money)and you won't have to worry about his finances.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Fab21: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
ibechris:

I disagree with u in total.
I met my wife some years back and it didn't take much longer we got married. She supported me collecting loans for me on two occasions which I used to add to my business and today,we have three children together.

She is a typical Nigerian woman with a good heart. I have a project that I am yet to finish in my village,because she doesn't want me to tamper with my capital,she went to her bank and collected the sum of 3.5million last week for the completion of my village house.

Bible clearly says,a good woman builds her home. That is whom my wife is and she is a Nigerian!

Hope u guys,would appreciate Nigerians ladies and stop bad mouthing them.

You got married to your own wife.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Truvelisback(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Run o. Na express you dey go so o
grin
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by omoyankee3(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2022

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Truvelisback(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
I think she's quite young, under 20. Life never sprinkle pepper for her eyes.
I don't Virginprincess is under 20. She is above. Her comments most times sounds like a soft hearted person. When i read her comments, it reminds me of this female wrestler, Liv Morgan.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
imadiyi:

Sorry oo, I don't mean to insult you, but this is the reality; I pray God grant all you ever desires, concerning FG job, otherwise you will suffer, and be engulfed in striking poverty. How can a lady/girl of this generation be firm on working/getting FG job only, without looking at the opposite direction? Then, such lady might be doomed in the rest of her life. This is not just peculiar to females alone, it is also applicable to their male counterparts. Please, modify this your orientation, and give cognitive thinking and reasoning a chance. Every man desires support. Remember, the rich also cry. Shikena!
Do you mean federal government job is not guarantee to financial freedom?? CBN, SEC, ...
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:
As it stands now.....I would choose the already made man.

Most of these men you suffered with,would later abandon daughter of Zion and treat her like trash.

Women....never ever make the mistake of suffering with a Nigerian man.

Pls no body should quote me, today's my birthday and have gone to fix my brain.
Will you shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by folake4u(f): 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Joe4real1988:
U lack understanding though. Low-esteem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I didn't say men are prone to cheating, but the guy that's cheating on u or will cheat on u is not doing the wrong thing coz u don't worth being faithful to. Make a man value u, the thought of other women will disappear from his mind coz he will see u as his everything even when u both are not married yet. Your like are the ones that believe they are doing a man a favour/doing a lot for him by having sex with him undecided undecided undecided. When u place so much value to the hole in-between your legs, then u start making yourself a mere object of satisfaction with no value, to be used and discarded.

Oga, you're the one that lacks understanding.

Everything wey you type for there,I wish you the same in threefold.

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by ahnie: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up!!!
Is that how you talk to your mother?
That's how you talk to your mother at home, that's of you doesn't spank her.

Seems you're mad,you think m amongst those people you insult on nairaland?
Sha I don't blame you.

Come offline and see welda you can spew this thrash from your unwashed mouth to my face.

Everybody na una mate for nairaland,I don't blame you.

Stupid lout.
Married men are eating your loose cheapskate sisteyr like biscuits,and using them like mobile POS you're here shutting my opinion.

Anyways consider this a huge gift my replying you,because no matter the rubbish you spew you won't be dignified with any response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
ahnie:

Is that how you talk to your mother?
That's how you talk to your mother at home, that's of you doesn't spank her.

Stupid lout.
Why do you hate men? Give bad boys to chop free and later want good guys for marriage! Men have wise up fool
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by frozen70(f): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
blaquebelle:

I hope you know that having a say doesn't mean he can't suddenly change when he makes it. It has happened so many times In reality grin grin

Till then
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by oloshun(m): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

I read your quotes sometimes and I will be like, if people like you still exist, men have hope.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
An already made man, suffering with Nigerian men now always ends badly, after you helped them achieve their dreams and all the way they will dumb you nd say u are now looking too old for them to marry.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Chylla: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

Just spoken my mind.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by everythinggirly(f): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is the story part of Arolake's story, she was there for Saro when he had nothing but he was selfish at the end.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Jeon(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
omoyankee3:

incoherent story.

Lionel Messi is a white man.. So stop tagging him in here. Because Black and White don't have the same mind. E. g take a look at the thank you Black men give the White ladies for building them up especially those illegal immigrants, probably a dupe, fake love /marriage or have a kid with them and move on to the next available cheerful giver.

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by mariahAngel(f): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
See nigeria girls lying shamelessly about building with a man. Only rozross said the truth and expressed her realness. I would have said hello but she said she got 5 kids and she's a men basher, anyway God grant her wishes

Roz! What do you have to say to this? grin
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by SocialJustice: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don't Virginprincess is under 20. She is above. Her comments most times sounds like a soft hearted person. When i read her comments, it reminds me of this female wrestler, Liv Morgan.
Oh, if she's not under 20 then she's quite naive/innocent or over protected. Not in touch with the sad reality of relationships in Nigeria.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Truvelisback(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
Oh, if she's not under 20 then she's quite naive/innocent or over protected. Not in touch with the sad reality of relationships in Nigeria.
Don't judge a Book by its cover.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by SocialJustice: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't judge a Book by its cover.
I'm not judging just stating my opinion from the innocence she displays.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.