Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26215 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tenrack: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
BTW why does it look like guys are seriously trying to convince ladies to "build" with them. Una no do "forget hoes chase the bag " anymore ni? Abi Buhari economy don bend una grin grin grin

Build yourself, get a woman that has built herself too, meet at a middle ground and get married. cheesy. Life no hard.
so you wouldn't date a man with huge potentials, even if he has all the qualities you desire?

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2022
Tenrack:
realest G on the app. I for marry you but.. cry
but what?
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tenrack: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
but what?
I neva get money na cry I wish you all the best things in life though. I admire your realness
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Tenrack:
so you wouldn't date a man with huge potentials, even if he has all the qualities you desire?
What is potentials? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Tenrack:
I neva get money na cry I wish you all the best things in life though. I admire your realness
May God bless you abundantly in no distant time. Keep working hard and play by the rules of life and Godly wealth.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tenrack: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
What is potentials? grin cheesy
lol. Haba. Let's say a guy working on his craft, already making a bit of money, but barely enough for his rent and feeding and sustenance. He has a huge dream and is making small small progress. Don't be mean please. I'm trying to understand you better.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tenrack: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
May God bless you abundantly in no distant time. Keep working hard and play by the rules of life and Godly wealth.
amen. I'm doing just that I don't believe in cutting corners. Thanks dear, I appreciate you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by BusinessPlan22: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.

Girls don't have sense o.
Lol...

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by folake4u(f): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2022
When I nor be Barbara the builder? Tor! undecided

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by GloriousGbola: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
I would build with 'myself' and marry a ready made man .

I no be Rob the builder grin

It's Bob the builder tho... unless you are talking about Rob the piper...
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by jeromestarks: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2022
I will advise girls to settle with a ready-made man.
You that you want a girl to struggle with are wicked.
You want to go and carry a girl from the comfort of father's house only to come and suffer with you? NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

I plan to make money before settling down. I never pray for my wife to suffer. Never!

That's why I told someone that all the girls I dated before I clock 30 are not my EX. They're my childhood friends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by jeromestarks: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2022
folake4u:
When I nor be Barbara the builder? Tor! undecided
Ready made man will have no reason to respect you. I hope you know that?

Read made man will cheat on you because there's nothing special about you that other girls he has met don't have. I hope you know that?

A ready made man might have ex he can't break free from ( there's always a woman who has struggled with a man at a certain point in his life). He might not be married to her but he will definitely value her more than you. I hope you know that?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2022
Tenrack:
lol. Haba. Let's say a guy working on his craft, already making a bit of money, but barely enough for his rent and feeding and sustenance. He has a huge dream and is making small small progress. Don't be mean please. I'm trying to understand you better.
If I find myself at this position i wouldn't date myself. Perhaps years ago when I was naive about how the world works.

I'm an advocate balance and I believe Relationship flourish when partners are equal or closely equal in what they have to offer. True Love and respect is borne when two individuals naturally come together without the 'need' to. Needs which may be materials and none material. You enjoy true companionship when both partners genuinely look out for one another and that can only come if you as an individual is satisfied and relaxed within you. If you are struggling with a demon within you, it's only a matter of time before your partner becomes your baseball stick. If you aren't satisfied with your achievement as a man it's only a matter of time before you see your partner as an hindrance to your progress. If a woman isn't accomplished within her, in years to come she would see her husband as an excuse for her failure. So what time do you have to achieve some things for yourselves if not when you are youthful and single?
Again, I do not believe in a relationship where I have to respect my man because my next meal ticket lies with him or where he would have to cope with me because I'm the least he could get. You dig?

That said, who is a ready made man? Does a ready made man have no potentials? Has he exhausted his potentials? Answer this and I would respond with my thoughts.,

6 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by folake4u(f): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ready made man will have no reason to respect you. I hope you know that?

Read made man will cheat on you because there's nothing special about you that other girls he has met don't have. I hope you know that?

A ready made man might have ex he can't break free from ( there's always a woman who has struggled with a man at a certain point in his life). He might not be married to her but he will definitely value her more than you. I hope you know that?

It's now the broke man that respects woman and not cheat abi?

Keep deceiving yourself.

9 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

It's Bob the builder tho... unless you are talking about Rob the piper...
ha ha ha

Thank you for the correction.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tenrack: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
If I find myself at this position i wouldn't date myself. Perhaps years ago when I was naive about how the world works.

I'm an advocate balance and I believe Relationship flourish when partners are equal or closely equal in what they have to offer. True Love and respect is borne when two individuals naturally come together without the 'need' to. Needs which may be materials and none material. You enjoy true companionship when both partners genuinely look out for one another and that can only come if you as an individual is satisfied and relaxed within you. If you are struggling with a demon within you, it's only a matter of time before your partner becomes your baseball stick. If you aren't satisfied with your achievement as a man it's only a matter of time before you see your partner as an hindrance to your progress. If a woman isn't accomplished within her, in years to come she would see her husband as an excuse for her failure. So what time do you have to achieve some things for yourselves if not when you are youthful and single?
Again, I do not believe in a relationship where I have to respect my man because my next meal ticket lies with him or where he would have to cope with me because I'm the least he could get. You dig?

That said, who is a ready made man? Does a ready made man have no potentials? Has he exhausted his potentials? Answer this and I would respond with my thoughts.,
damn! Insightful. So you're indirectly saying an individual be it female or male shouldn't go into a relationship until he or she is financially bouyant?

I doff my hat. But just to satisfy my curiosity, is it that you aren't dating anyone currently because you're trying to build yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2022
folake4u:

It's now the broke man that respects woman and not cheat abi?

Keep deceiving yourself.
You dey mind them.

When in the real sense of things you only know a man's true nature when he is financially accomplished. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by folake4u(f): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Persephone1:
You dey mind them.

When in the real sense of things you only know a man's true nature when he is financially accomplished. cheesy

They like twisting the narrative to suit their shortcomings. Nonsense! undecided

Exactly oh. That's the best way to know sef. grin

6 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Richarlison640(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.
don't worry I will use your mama and papa do ritual come give you the soft life you want
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by frozen70(f): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.

I will gladly build with a man from scratch to finish

My reason is for me to make impact into his life, my family and have a say in my marriage

That's all

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by blaquebelle: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2022
I'd rather be so much in love. Whether building with a man or being with an already made man, only love and respect can hold us together through the test of time.

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by blaquebelle: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2022
frozen70:

I will gladly build with a man from scratch to finish

My reason is for me to make impact into his life, my family and have a say in my marriage

That's all

I hope you know that having a say doesn't mean he can't suddenly change when he makes it. It has happened so many times In reality grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Stargurl20(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2022
Build with him.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Jeon(f): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
I will build my own and marry an already made man.
I don't have that time to sacrifice and at the end nothing to gain apart from serving breakfast.

7 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I dont have problems playing my roles but i dont know how to grind,some men would want you to be out there making money like them and i dont have the power for such, God knows my weakness and will make up for me. The highest grind i can do is to get a very good FG job, i cant do more than that. Why are you trying to give another meaning to the word Dependent
Sorry oo, I don't mean to insult you, but this is the reality; I pray God grant all you ever desires, concerning FG job, otherwise you will suffer, and be engulfed in striking poverty. How can a lady/girl of this generation be firm on working/getting FG job only, without looking at the opposite direction? Then, such lady might be doomed in the rest of her life. This is not just peculiar to females alone, it is also applicable to their male counterparts. Please, modify this your orientation, and give cognitive thinking and reasoning a chance. Every man desires support. Remember, the rich also cry. Shikena!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by seanwilliam(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
I honestly don’t want any lady to build with me, I can do that myself. Atleast she won’t have the audacity to challenge my authority over her. Your one kobo no Dey my husle so you don’t have a say in my life!

But if she builds with me ( support and contribute to my success ) , I owe her 100% loyalty and love .

Note that there’s different between building with him and staying with him.
You stay because you don’t have option ( you’re just there without any positive contribution than sex and nagging ) , you build because you believe he has potential . You contribute to his growth and success..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Sladotun(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Some dey find ready made o.
cool cool cool

Wahala for them..
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Snehaoberoi: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
You just want to pick the Call Girls in Goa that you like and send a message on WhatsApp or dial the highlighted range for the decision to online lady booking in Goa .
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Flukey: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
We go all work together buid anything.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Dinieoj(f): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
So far he's not a lazy man, why not, personally I'm scared of already made men, we can build together in love and understanding.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Build wetin? All these hungry ashawo wey full everywhere?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.