Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26206 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Lurdd: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.
Common shatap angry
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Truvelisback(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
I'm not judging just stating my opinion from the innocence she displays.
U have a point.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Joe4real1988(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
folake4u:

Oga, you're the one that lacks understanding.

Everything wey you type for there,I wish you the same in threefold.
It's high time u ladies started thinking right ok. All u see a man as is a money spender as if he is not a human being like u. U want an already made man..........nonsense. No wonder they use u guys for rituals coz of lack of sense and greed.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Do you mean federal government job is not guarantee to financial freedom?? CBN, SEC, ...
My argument isn't centered around financial liberation. Rather, it's talking about the consciousness of our minds on a particular set out priority. Meaning, if this singular predetermined priority fails, then life expectancy might as well be affected.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by folake4u(f): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Joe4real1988:
It's high time u ladies started thinking right ok. All u see a man as is a money spender as if he is not a human being like u. U want an already made man..........nonsense. No wonder they use u guys for rituals coz of lack of sense and greed.

We have started thinking alright and know what is good for us.

Men want virgins abi? Who dey drag am with una? Nonsense.

And here you are again justifying murder.
I'm not surprised at your level of reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Joe4real1988(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
folake4u:

We have started thinking alright and know what is good for us.

Men want virgins abi? Who dey drag am with una? Nonsense.

And here you are again justifying murder.
I'm not surprised at your level of reasoning.
U see why i said u lack understanding? I'm telling u what your greed has resulted to for u guys, and u are saying i'm justifying it. Why won't men prefer virgins when u ladies are so wide down there due to hoering around for material things. Tell yourself the truth, if u are a man, would u prefer to be with a woman who is so wide down there? And she will still cheat on u with her Exs when u manage to take her serious with her numerous body count. Men are wanting/seeking virgins because of the nonsense life u guys are living fueled by your greed for material things. U want an already made man.......nonsense

5 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by folake4u(f): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Joe4real1988:
U see why i said u lack understanding? I'm telling u what your greed has resulted to for u guys, and u are saying i'm justifying it. Why won't men prefer virgins when u ladies are so wide down there due to hoering around for material things. Tell yourself the truth, if u are a man, would u prefer to be with a woman who is so wide down there? And she will still cheat on u with her Exs when u manage to take her serious with her numerous body count. Men are wanting/seeking virgins because of the nonsense life u guys are living fueled by your greed for material things. U want an already made man.......nonsense

K

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by irunoko(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
A Nigerian lady build with a man? Hahahaha!!! grin

It's just like befriending a goat so it won't eat your yam.
which woman want any man to saro am?
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by MadamOk(f): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
I have always wish to build with a man, I try to build with a man when it get to roofing stage he nor know me again shocked shocked shocked

As I dey like this na already gallant made man I want, I claim it into existence

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Sambaby7640: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Emilia154:
I did prefer building with a man
This is English has K legs undecided.

I did preferred (past tense, I.e the event has taken place/occurred; meaning you built with your hubby)
Or
I prefer/ I do prefer ( meaning you prefer)

So which is it?
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Oduduwa707: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

This is thinking of your average Nigeria girl. Hypergamy at it's full flow. Now tell how you want to build a family with someone whose perception of building is suffering? cheesy Never gonna work.Ok,mr man,pls tell me your own perception of building,maybe i can learn from you.

Leeches and Olosho everywhere.

Awon werey! angry
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by omoyankee3(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Jeon:

incoherent story.

Lionel Messi is a white man.. So stop tagging him in here. Because Black and White don't have the same mind. E. g take a look at the thank you Black men give the White ladies for building them up especially those illegal immigrants, probably a dupe, fake love /marriage or have a kid with them and move on to the next available cheerful giver.

Messi is Hispanic
Obama is black
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Jeon(f): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
omoyankee3:

Messi is Hispanic
Obama is black

they aren't Black.
Messi is related to Spain while Obama is made up of multiracial [Scottish, Welsh, Irish, German and Swiss + with a little percent of black gene]. Obama's mom was a white lady and still treated like a garbage by his dad.

Anyways is that the only thing you saw?

E. g take a look at the thank you Black men give the White ladies for building them up especially those illegal immigrants, probably a dupe, fake love /marriage or have a kid with them and move on to the next available cheerful giver.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by emonis88: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
It's like you are still struggling snd upcoming, i understan. Keep working hard
Is either u r a small girl, or u r not realistic to urself, u r one of those fake lifers , who go dey drink garri, for house then go n take pic with their friends chicken and chips. Hahahaha!!!
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by kepstone: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:
You are the one who has gone nuts,is he not supposed to take care of me before,or did he marry me so that i can become the breadwinner,so you guys are not even ashamed of yourselves,a woman should provide for your kids when you their so called father is alive,then why are you a man,and the fact that i said he would take care of me doesn't mean i would remain idle,get that into your brainangry angry,continue looking for a woman that would share responisibilities with you,shameless man.
With this your mindset I pray for the man that will marry you. You are obviously not ready and mature for marriage.
Your type Should not come near me and my son's. Tofiakwa wak mentality no wonder lots of girls are wasting away in the name of take care of me .. an adult like you to be taken care of... God Biko make I no jam her type.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by omoyankee3(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Jeon:

they aren't Black.
Messi is related to Spain while Obama is made up of multiracial [Scottish, Welsh, Irish, German and Swiss + with a little percent of black gene]. Obama's mom was a white lady and still treated like a garbage by his dad.

Anyways is that the only thing you saw?

I have about six Nigerian friends married to white ladies who stood by them from college days. They've all been married for more than ten years now, all very successful, and their marriages just keep growing stronger. I only used obama as an example cos he's popular.

Behind every successful man, there's a woman. If you marry an already made man, you'll always be second in his life to the woman who built him up
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by badbros(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginprincess:

This is thinking of your average Nigeria girl. Hypergamy at it's full flow. Now tell how you want to build a family with someone whose perception of building is suffering? cheesy Never gonna work.Ok,mr man,pls tell me your own perception of building,maybe i can learn from you.

It works, I have seen �
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by DaveJacuzie: 1:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Chidi2022:
No be person wey see man go dey find already made? God abeg oooh..... Give me a responsible cool but strong willed man(because sometimes, e dey be like say i stubborn)that we will both be useful for ourselves.....lol
Your sincerity is commendable. I pray your desire comes to pass. And I hope you also make yourself the lady every man would desire.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Sammy101111(m): 5:58am On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
What kind of daft answer is thisundecided undecided,How is south africa girls better than Nigeria girls .

Make your research well South Africa woman are far better than Nigeria ladies

There woman are not dependable lol
Have met a lot of South Africa ladies, India, Holland , Italy ladies and I can say Nigeria worst .
I can’t post picture here because of my privacy

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by akanbiaa(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Savedday:
This Op never know 9ja girls! All that matters to them is money and, jumping from one d!ck to the other.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

We attract what we project. Value your mother, sisters , female cousins and female friends and you will attract women who will value you even more.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Jeon(f): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2022
omoyankee3:

I have about six Nigerian friends married to white ladies who stood by them from college days. They've all been married for more than ten years now, all very successful, and their marriages just keep growing stronger. I only used obama as an example cos he's popular.

Behind every successful man, there's a woman. If you marry an already made man, you'll always be second in his life to the woman who built him up

The six friends of urs can't make up or change the name of Men are appreciative because the percentage of the Men that left the women who built with them are higher.

Only advice is wise up ladies and build yourself, na only Waka come this life.

5 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Righthussle: 6:43am On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.

You no get your own dream?
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by purples25(f): 7:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Just know that sticking to, and building with a man is not a guarantee that he will love, cherish, stay faithful to, or appreciate you. Nothing you do, no one you pick is a guarantee.

If you stay and he rewards you well, it's your luck. Not because of what you did. Men would have us believe that what you put in is what you get out. But life isn't straight like that, and a lot of men certainly aren't either.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by okine4real: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2022
I hope am not too late on responding to this thread. My wife choose me over guys that had money when we where dating. She was with them first, then I came Into the picture, I was not even working when I met her, but gradually she left those rich guys for me that was not working, later I got a Job that was paying me 15K monthly. That was how we grew, today we have at least 35 tenants in Lagos. I dont collect any rent, she collects all the rent, she uses it and use them to pay the kids school fees. TGE ONLY REASON J WOUKD NOT HURT HER EITHER BY HAVING A SIDE CHICK THAT IS KWOW. BY HER, OR HAVING ABOTHER WIFE(THIS NOT ON .Y MINS SHA) IS BECAUSE SHE STOOD MY ME, WHEN THERE WAS NOTHING. SO I CANT GO AND BRING ANITHER WOMAN DIRECTLY I TO MY LIFE, MAKE SHE COME DEY CHOP MONEY WHEN SHE KNIW KNIW HOW I SUFFER MAKE AM. WOMEN, WHEN YIU STRUGGLE WITH A MAN, SHE CAN STILL THROW YIU AWAY OHH, BUT 99 PERCENT THAT IS GID FEARING WITH ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YIU WHERE THERE DROM THE BEGINING, SO YIU WOUKD ALWAYS BE RESPECTED

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2022
mariahAngel:

Roz! What do you have to say to this? grin
cheesy my five kids already chasing him away

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Holyvet(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2022
virginprincess:
I will gladly settle down with anyone God gives to me,but i will kind of prefer an already made man because me i can't come and start struggling for survival in my husband house and i won't want my unborn children to be into a life of struggle,i want the best for them,and pls when i mean an already made man i don't mean he must be wealthy like dangote and the rest but at least he should have a good source of income that can comfortably take care of i and our unborn kids,but if i see a man with a very bright future that is a man with a purpose,a man with potential not yet made,a man with big dreams not yet achieved,i will gladly marry him and help him discover those potentials.
you have already made your point that that you settle for already made made, don't come and tell us that you are going to accept any one that God provide and the other blablablas
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Chidi2022: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2022
MrSmithy:

This ur talk don touch God cox u were just sincered to urself (reality)but i assure u in no distant time ur desire go fall on u...
Amen... oshey
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Chidi2022: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
DaveJacuzie:

Your sincerity is commendable. I pray your desire comes to pass. And I hope you also make yourself the lady every man would desire.
Amen... Thank you
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by achimendy(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=Rozross post=117530733] Dont you want a soft life too,stop

Let me make it sound and clear to you, I like and desire a soft life. But the road to that part is not always easy, you must be prepared and work hard to get to that soft life.

Great men and women like Jack ma, bill gates, tony elumelu, dangote, mrs alakija, oprah Winfrey, Arthur Eze, Ronaldo and messi etc. that are enjoying that soft life, do you know how they started Before they became successful

Success doesn't work by accident my dear, you must be ready to work your way through. Rich men dont get married to poor empty women, if you want them then prepare yourself too, you too must have something upstairs to offer too.

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by achimendy(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Rozross:
Dont you want a soft life too,stop pretending.

Let me make it sound and clear to you, I like and desire a soft life. But the road to that part is not always easy, you must be prepared and work hard to get to that soft life.

Great men and women like Jack ma, bill gates, tony elumelu, dangote, mrs alakija, oprah Winfrey, Arthur Eze, Ronaldo and messi etc. that are enjoying that soft life, do you know how they started Before they became successful

Success doesn't work by accident my dear, you must be ready to work your way through. Rich men dont get married to poor empty women, if you want them then prepare yourself too, you too must have something upstairs to offer too.

Hope you get my point.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by delpee(f): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2022
The main reason why many young ladies are not ready to build with men now is probably because of what they witnessed growing up. There were many cases of loving, kind and diligent women who jointly built their homes gladly only to be abandoned for other ladies in latter years. A child or relative who grows up seeing this will not opt for "Surulere" (there's reward in patience) when there's "Olorunsogo" (Abundantly blessed by God).

I don't subscribe to that because I go by the teachings of Proverbs 31 for women. Still, I understand why others see things differently. Men need to be more trustworthy and reliable to gain the trust and respect of women. Yes, I know there are irresponsible women but a lot more women will do the right thing if they see real change in men's behaviour.

Some women pray not to marry men like their fathers. That speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by mariahAngel(f): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Rozross:
cheesy my five kids already chasing him away

Hahahahahaha

How are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.