Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? (26212 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by folake4u(f): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
reddingtonblack:

what is dis one that can not cook pap make e done saying undecided

Yes oh, I nor sabi cook Pap. smiley

You wey sabi cook pap, go marry your own type.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by folake4u(f): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Joe4real1988:
That's because u are of no value to him, even if he is not rich. Try to be an asset/value a man will respect and not cheat on. U think it's all by having a hole in-between your legs undecided undecided undecided

I will not try anything.

Nobody is dragging you guys for choosing to marry only virgins.

Leave me alone with my choice, will you? smiley

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by emonis88: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Whats your own sef? I said i cant grind because i dont have power to or do you expect me to lie. Abegi
Ah! Who dey say make u lie na! I just dey tell u say the taste of the pudding is in d eating shikina!!!!
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
emonis88:

Ah! Who dey say make u lie na! I just dey tell u say the taste of the pudding is in d eating shikina!!!!
It's like you are still struggling snd upcoming, i understan. Keep working hard

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by sweetman2022: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
dauntless15:
Any girl that comes into my life after I have already made it won't be taken seriously, as far as I'm concerned you don't love me, na wetin I get you love and I'd never make any serious commitment with you, where were you when I had nothing, let's not decieve ourselves.
She was also building herself while you were building yours. So why can't both of you come together and reach greatness. Don't you want a woman like that?

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Setursight(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tenrack:
lol. Haba. Let's say a guy working on his craft, already making a bit of money, but barely enough for his rent and feeding and sustenance. He has a huge dream and is making small small progress. Don't be mean please. I'm trying to understand you better.

Potential is a possibility that somethings might/might not occur. An inherent possibility.
And just about everyone have it.

That being said, if a man is heading somewhere, and he's only coming along slowly but his babe/crush couldn't wait so she left, It doesn't makes her to be a bad person, it simply makes her not to be the type of lady a man can trust when the storms blow.

I kid you not, to be a professional say a Doctor, Accountant et Al is quite easy than to be say an entrepreneur. The former can become the latter and probably a bit more easily than for one to head directly into it. But the direct path is by far more discouraging , tasking and tortous.

So if a woman is gonna judge potential, she should be looking at where the guy is headed and what it cost to get there and decide wether she's up to it or not.

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by sweetman2022: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
gabicon:

A bigger question will be "why can't our young ladies be made women? Why must they be subject to the status of a man?
The society they live in has made it a norm for them to be dependent on a man. If you want to change the narrative, start from your little girl child.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by redbull5: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.
Building materials expensive this days, i'd rather occupy an already built house than starting from the scratch...virginprincess 2022,p43.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Basiljoe: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
Most comments on this thread are laughable cause they're all founded on bluepilled idealism.

No woman on earth will "build" with you as a man, not even your mother. Forget all this virtue-signaling by all this nairaland women looking for husband, when shit hits the fan she will leave you faster than air leaves a deflated balloon. Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.

"Women are incapable of loving men in a way that a man idealizes is possible, in a way he thinks she should be capable of." - Rational Male

However time is kind to men in the long run but harsh to women. Men can get married almost at any time. Women can't.

Women just are, men must become.

This is why as a Man, your mental-point-of-origin should never depart from your self.

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by greypencils: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
I as a man can get married to any woman irrespective of whether she is made or not. Just have your virginity intact. Otherwise, I CAN NEVER TRUST YOU. NEITHER CAN I RESPECT YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE OTEDOLA'S DAUGHTER. Okafor's law is real and I don't intend being a victim.

Even if we've been together for years, I will still dump your sorry arse if I met you disvirgined.

* For those who would come for me, I am married and my wife is according to my specification.

4 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by sweetman2022: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
kaycshine:
Build with him my foot! That's the mistake some of us made. Nigerian men will never change once they start picking small cash that's when they remember you are no longer suitable for them that you are too old, not neat, not educated etc, they quickly forgets the days of humble beginning and start going for the sweet sixteen. So here's my stand, in my next world I'm going for the Already guys
You have a good point because it is part of the reality of today's happenings. Some men will discard you once they make it big. The only problem I have with most ladies that claimed to be building with aman is that they remain idle while with this man. They refused to build themselves so that when the man is reaching is heights, you are also reaching yours. With this, I don't think any right thinking man will abandon such woman. Except rare cases.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Tenrack: 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Setursight:

Potential is a possibility that somethings might/might not occur. An inherent possibility.
And just about everyone have it.

That being said, if a man is heading somewhere, and he's only coming along slowly but his babe/crush couldn't wait so she left, It doesn't makes her to be a bad person, it simply makes her not to be the type of lady a man can trust when the storms blow.

I kid you not, to be a professional say a Doctor, Accountant et Al is quite easy than to be say an entrepreneur. The former can become the latter and probably a bit more easily than for one to head directly into it. But the direct path is by far more discouraging , tasking and tortous.

So if a woman is gonna judge potential, she should be looking at where the guy is headed and what it cost to get there and decide wether she's up to it or not.
hm. Facts.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by dauntless15(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
sweetman2022:

She was also building herself while you were building yours. So why can't both of you come together and reach greatness. Don't you want a woman like that?
If I even end up with Nigerian na miracle, I don't have them now when I have nothing, na later she wan show lol.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by dauntless15(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
Plenty people who dont reason like you are there to marry me, so dont worry yourself.
Who told u I am worried, lmao, if there's nothing to worry about I'd still not be worried about you, abeg gettat.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by awakmfon03(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
If every woman waits for an already made man for marriage as it seems to be the right cos they don't want to suffer nor their unborn children. What if every man also wait for an already made woman cos they need someone who can support them.

See, life revolves around those who work hard to become who there really want to be and not those who wait for others to drive them to their ecstasy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Setursight(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
To the guys, the onus lies on you to *find your feet* before looking for love.
We can't honestly blame the ladies.
Who likes to suffer?

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.

Olosho don drop paragraph.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Build with a man ko...
You either come built,
or don't come at all.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by sweetman2022: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
dauntless15:
If I even end up with Nigerian na miracle, I don't have them now when I have nothing, na later she wan show lol.
Some have said this same thing until they meet the right Nigerian woman for them. The disgust you find in Nigerian girls are also in other nationals. So I don't understand why some of you just use the word carelessly
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Setursight(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
awakmfon03:
If every woman waits for an already made man for marriage as it seems to be the right cos they don't want to suffer nor their unborn children.
*What if every man also wait for an already made woman*

cos they need someone who can support them.

See, life revolves around those who work hard to become who there really want to be and not those who wait for others to drive them to their ecstasy.

I think we guys should get a new fixation, raise our bar so high that any ladies that doesn't measure up to your standards,would also be jelted .

That way, ladies will have no choice than to level up. Even the lazy/entitled ones will know no guys will accept them.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by benqo01(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
OP u are not meant to be asking this kind of question am average Nigerian girl doesn't understand what BUILD means in a relationship.......

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Setursight(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sladotun:
Some dey find ready made o.
cool cool cool

Wahala for them..
Honestly IMO, finding a ready-made man, doesn't makes them a bad person, or gold diggers . No!

But if a woman finds a man who has a clear, and sensible vision that he is pursuing and he is giving everything he's got to it and taking every help within reason that he can get and she is just afraid that it is delaying so much so that she abandons him, then she does not deserve to have any hardworking man commit to life with her at all. And any such man who loses her has lost nothing of value. But if she sticks and insists on working it out, pushing him even when he is exhausted and discouraged as life is often capable of rendering even the hardiest of men, she's a diamond and deserves every bit of investment that such a man can put into her.

3 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by MrSmithy: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Chidi2022:
No be person wey see man go dey find already made? God abeg oooh..... Give me a responsible cool but strong willed man(because sometimes, e dey be like say i stubborn)that we will both be useful for ourselves.....lol

This ur talk don touch God cox u were just sincered to urself (reality)but i assure u in no distant time ur desire go fall on u...

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Bradford111(m): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
pinkygurl:

As a young lady, l would marry who loves me and treats me respectfullyas his woman.

But if two equally caring loving hardworking men same age range non ancestor like Ned Nwoko, are asking for my hand in marriage simultaneously,one already made ,one upcoming , oh well who nor like better thing grin

So you will be dating 2 of them same time abi
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by begoniaa: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
I'll build with a man. smiley
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by achimendy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stephen2324:
As a young lady, would you rather build with a man or marry an already made man?

Discuss and give your reasons.

Men are free to query you but do not insult any lady for her own opinion.

Getting married to an already made man is not a bad thing but this our Nigerian girls with their big eye for material things will never build with a Man. They're always after the money, that's y they dont hesitate to change their mind once their man go broke.

Money is all they crave for, they see relationship/marriage as a means of survival.

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by achimendy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Michelle70:
let me clear u on this.

Only a woman who cant build thinks of building as suffering TBH.

When they say build with a man, it doesnt mean suffer with him.
It means having a goal and working towards it while bringing ur individual inputs to the table which catapults u to the desired achievable heights.

The means justifies the end

You've said it all brother.

One cold wine for you.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by achimendy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rozross:
I'll rather marry an already made man, i deserve a soft life because i don't know how to grind and i don't have power.May God bless me with a very soft life that i truly deserve. Though a broke or hustling man has never approached me all my life, it's an indication that i'll live a very soft life.

In every success there's pain behind it.

- According to mahatma Gandhi -

If you understand that quote you'll know what am talking about madam soft life.
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
achimendy:

In every success there's pain behind it.

- According to mahatma Gandhi -

If you understand that quote you'll know what am talking about madam soft life.
Dont you want a soft life too,stop pretending.

1 Like

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by Lovelydaisies: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Turn the question around: As a guy, would you rather build your career yourself or go with an already made friend/associate/person? Any answer you give doesn't make you bad. It's just a matter of interest.

Women this, women that. Unu zukwan'ike.

2 Likes

Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Sometimes, U talk like an angel that just came down from heaven in a spotless white garment.
Run o. Na express you dey go so o
Re: As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? by MrSmithy: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
ibechris:

I disagree with u in total.
I met my wife some years back and it didn't take much longer we got married. She supported me collecting loans for me on two occasions which I used to add to my business and today,we have three children together.

She is a typical Nigerian woman with a good heart. I have a project that I am yet to finish in my village,because she doesn't want me to tamper with my capital,she went to her bank and collected the sum of 3.5million last week for the completion of my village house.

Bible clearly says,a good woman builds her home. That is whom my wife is and she is a Nigerian!

Hope u guys,would appreciate Nigerians ladies and stop bad mouthing them.

Bible was not referring to majority of our Nigerian ladies so u should be lucky and be thankful to God cox ull rarely find such lady in this our current generation Please... How many Nigerian bebs can think, act and even make such sacrifices for their men or hubby only but few which isn't up 2%... What stops any lady that craves for a ready made man to also hustle and be ready made too. The same way and day i was born, same way our ladies were born too. We all started life same way and gained admission into higher institutions same way too, graduated same way too and passed through all phases of life just to be better same way too so who stopped them from working hard to be ready made in life, why seat down looking for a ready made man when both genders started the race through same process.

Note better:- No ready made man will value u as a lady cox u got nothing to offer and also for those who looking for ready made man pls keep pushing but the truth remains that ull automatically turned ur future into pause mood cox such men will hardly come by so the earlier u start telling urself the truth which only u know the better u save ur future.

GUYS DON WISE UP NOW OH SO BEBS IF ONA LIKE MAKE ONA NO SEAT UP

[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / Ladies- Crossing Age 30 without A Spouse Is Not The End Of The World. / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.