Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68026 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by dazzlingd(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Still sentiment.

Maybe in Nigeria where all the men are reading the same sheep manual that dictates to them what and what women can and cannot do because of this and that.

Live and let women live.

Some of you here have sisters older than 40 who are unmarried, yet come here to judge and mock women tirelessly.

I dont have any sister above 40 that is unmarried

And I'm not judging neither imposing my ideas on any one

Africans are Africans, there is a problem when you try to import western cultures to African traits, it will result in a confused heritage and identity.
If an African woman is okay staying alone, it is her choice. But how many African woman can afford to stay alone?

5 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Olayetan(m): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
It is not me o grin

I had to go check also grin

cheesy

Oga quickly debunk
Lolz
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by jericco1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
ibechris:
Same way u have lazy men in their fathers house at the age of 40 above doing nothing except gambling and doing cults.

I know some people are angry with me for saying this. Go to Lagos and see them loitering the street like bees,no work,no trade just fooling around the area.

Most of them are landlords children...waiting for their fathers to die just to share one room each.

Some of them are here typing rubbish and calling ladies evening newspaper as if they themselves are brand new books.

Very pathetic bro
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by PrinceMajestic: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Those who are married are not 100% Happy. So it's not marriage that gives happiness. In fact, many of them will tell you they lost their happiness after marriage.

Marriage is a whole lot of responsibility that demands a lot from you. It's not like what you see in zeeworld. That is why many get disappointed because they go in with unrealistic expectations.

Just continue living your best life. If marriage comes, fine. if not, life goes on.
For me, I can't be bothered as long as God is taking care of me and I'm comfortable. what more can one possibly ask for in life.?
don't talk down marriage, no matter how much you try to criticize it know that it still remains the solid foundation to raise a happy home, it's still very important for women whether they're happy in it or not, It adds respect to women. I always address married women as "ma" no matter their age including those I'm far older than so don't talk marriage down because you're not yet married, you will definitely get married and be happy in it. I have helped alot of women get married with just simple royal prayers and they're all happily married today. Your own turn is coming just don't talk bad about marriage

7 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by GavelSlam: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
ibechris:
Same way u have lazy men in their fathers house at the age of 40 above doing nothing except gambling and doing cults.

I know some people are angry with me for saying this. Go to Lagos and see them loitering the street like bees,no work,no trade just fooling around the area.

Most of them are landlords children...waiting for their fathers to die just to share one room each.

Some of them are here typing rubbish and calling ladies evening newspaper as if they themselves are brand new books.

I agree we have chauvanists here but this issue of landlord kids being lazy is rare and unrelated to the topic at hand.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by yinkbell: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
slimanyd:

Kindly post these below message bro for them on that group.

Strive to inform your friends and relatives that are beholding God's eye about the upcoming special miracle children meeting at IGEM City. God is waiting for you and the blessings shall be yours in Jesus name. Amen. #jesus #faith #igemcity #specialmiraclechildrenmeeting #igem

Ki Oluwa ko bukunwa ooo.
Thanks for propagating Miracle Children on this platform.
I am also an Igemite
We can connect bro. Good to see an Igemite on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Olayetan:

It's very important to have your own family, it's the only thing that will keep you going and not feel lonely as old age is approaching...
You have a point.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Olayetan(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Nice.. sometimes people tend to care about what the society thinks than their own happiness. I don't see anything bad in having children without getting married as long as they can be catered for

It's wrong and have psychological effects on the kids.
There's nothing compared to having a complete family living together....

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by slimanyd: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
yinkbell:

Ki Oluwa ko bukunwa ooo.
Thanks for propagating Miracle Children on this platform.
I am also an Igemite
We can connect bro. Good to see an Igemite on nairaland.

Ki ami rere tele si funwa o. Amin grin

Ure welcome bro
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nosayer: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

The truth is that most humans find their purpose in what other people are pursuing.

You make your assertions there because you've seen other purposes for living. Some people don't have the capacity to do that. So if they don't get married, have kids and money, they'll never feel fulfilled.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Ambber(f): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
if you go to bed in tears daily at 30 because you are single, what do you want 35 year olds to do? just as you have marriage as a goal, have other goals to work towards too so you can celebrate as they get checked off. Your marriage will come, be alive and well to enjoy it when it happens.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by penceman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Women can't get husband right now because unlike better countries there is no assistant to men. I am a man, and I love women but poverty prevent me from keeping a girl friend not least a wife. Those who do are now putting the women and kids in a turrid life of hunger. Women may have to work hard and have enough resources to entice a man. And age don't matter

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by GeneralPula: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:

And that somebody can only come from their partners and kids?
It can come from anything you decides to make your somebody..
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by VTJN(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:
Congregation of Evening Newspapers & Leftovers. Most Humans are programmed to learn the hardest way. This Is Just a Tip of an Ice-berg. The World Powers are emasculating Men and strategically and systematically destroying the Female Gender's heritage without the Female Gender knowing. They thought they were being liberated lol. It's all a game and facade. See the truth Is the way things Is going now, Many women/men will acquire so much material success but they won't be able to experience "True Happiness" It's Just what It Is. And mind you, this development will Hit the Female Gender the most because they are the ones always craving for marriage. Wetin consign me with marriage..
Lol

So in your wack mindset marriage is the only source of happiness right?

In your deluded mindset once you get married then happiness becomes your name right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by naijapikin2(m): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Some are waiting for miracle marriage

And

Some are waiting for "miracle divorce"

Read ecclesiastes 3:11

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by rapheal5(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hope that's not our very own oga gazzuzz
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
GeneralPula:

It can come from anything you decides to make your somebody..
Absolutely. And that invalidate your initial reply? grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nosayer:

The truth is that most humans find their purpose in what other people are pursuing.

You make your assertions there because you've seen other purposes for living. Some people don't have the capacity to do that. So if they don't get married, have kids and money, they'll never feel fulfilled.
You will make heaven. 100%
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MindHacker9009(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Men are wiser today, because women just want to marry and have kids then switch off from being intimate and if the man get a baby mama outside then the wife will start to give the man wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Berankis: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Those who are married are not 100% Happy. So it's not marriage that gives happiness. In fact, many of them will tell you they lost their happiness after marriage.

Marriage is a whole lot of responsibility that demands a lot from you. It's not like what you see in zeeworld. That is why many get disappointed because they go in with unrealistic expectations.

Just continue living your best life. If marriage comes, fine. if not, life goes on.
For me, I can't be bothered as long as God is taking care of me and I'm comfortable. what more can one possibly ask for in life.?
This one is knowledgeable. Marriage is always not what we dream of. Sometimes, I wish I could go back to single days, wife also feels like that too... But we keeping it together. It's like marriage zaps life out from a man. You work and work and work...

5 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by OperationalVehi: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
captainking:

I see what you did there... Had to screenshot oga G's comment abi..bad dude..
Gazzuzu dey find 3rd wife grin

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
This one has not even seen anything.

There are girls more your age, but still calm and even selecting to get the right one...
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by VTJN(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
dazzlingd:

What he meant is that a man at 40 can still get married easily...a woman at 40 finds it difficult to find someone...
He actually meant that an older man will still find a woman of his choice much more easily than a woman.
And it is simply biology. A woman has prime
Lol

This is the mentality we men had about marriage. My friend met a man in his late 40s, rich and caring. You know what this man is ready to do anything just to marry her but she can't

She claimed she can't marry an old man. She's in her early 20s... her family will not accept him and this same girl is from poor home o

I don't know why MEN keep having this same mentality that they can marry any woman irrespective of their age provided they had money

I know Men in their 40s has a little bit upper hand compare to women but not all women a man can get no matter how rich he is. Especially if he isn't a young man

Your money will get you much women due to the society we are but your money won't and can't get you any woman of your choice

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by karkinase(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
fykes:
I don't think the marriage thing is a male / responsibility factor...you need to see the level of toxic feminism the average young woman out there has...so entitled, proud and shallow. (No bashing sisters) but if you want to marry in this tough country and times, pls learn the act of being peaceful and making your personal space a comfort zone - No man will devalue a woman who gives him peace not for anything.

Please learn from ur mothers
Being disrespectful doesn't make you woke
Being rude and arrogant doesn't make you woke.
Being woke is being progressively informed.

Sex is not a man's critical need, respect is

Leave them to their shenanigans… our women have become so wicked and unforgiving due to liberation.. the average naija girl is wicked… anyway I don’t roll with them anymore.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Munzy14(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Gazzuzz is now a marriage mechanic.
Lmao grin grin grin
Their could be possibility of that... grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by GistFullGround: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2022

If you are very good, level-headed, pray ceaselessly, less than 30yrs old and you are based in the USA, then this your time, your prayers are answered. Just hook me up.

Only serious ladies, PLEASE

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by AbdulAkpan: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
See them crying and weeping. When they luckily marry, they turn their husband's life to something else.

When they marry, they will use insults and shout and drive the man crazy.

How I wish marriage is temporal. If I marry you for two years, you are free to go, remarry if you can, while I look for someone else and marry.

By so doing, wives will humble themselves in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by SeriouslySense(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy now I will go, thanks for all the comments.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
Stop being sad about it, believe it's not your time that's why. The more you feel sad about it, the more you will be looking sad in public and the more guys will be avoiding serious relationship with you. Stay cheerful and you will be looking radiant and be more attractive.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.