Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... (68018 Views)

40 Years Old, No Job, No Skill And Only Had SSCE / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by id4sho(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that
Comrade, lower the volume of this vawulence grin

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by kay29000(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Please, tell all these little boys that life is beyond their mocking of women. They think they know everything and are quick to mock unmarried women.

emmanuelbrown26, Qwr123, kay29000 can you see?

Hello, I'm not mocking women... I have sisters. I'm just stating facts. Even Linda Ikeji insinuated the same theory I'm stating, so I don't understand why you feel I'm bashing women. A 40 year old male has more value than a 40 year old female when it comes to marriage matters. This is a fact.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nocare77: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
I am 20 years older in that problem but i can not kill myself.

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by clockwisereport: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
It is not me o grin

I had to go check also grin

E no bad. You fit be the sister's prayer point
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by juniorstar(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
GOFRONT:
Eiyah!!!!

Their lamentation reminds me of one of NwaAmaikpe's powerful quotes which says "Marriage is the Greatest Laurel of a woman. NwaAmaikpe (2019)

Hmmm......."Lets talk"...... Our Auto Crooner

I hope your "Lets talk" is for talking out Auto business or negotiation and not some "Lets talk" that could mean Negotiation of her honeypot.

Oga G, if the latter is your plan, pls retreat, I repeat Retreat.......

And to think of all the single adult ladies crying to bed at night due to their unmarried status, Gazzuzz chose to "Lets talk" with the Fairest of all of them.......Who nor like fair matured lady?? grin......But why the fair one??
Nwamaikpe is one intelligent dude..its been long i saw his post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by DenreleDave(m): 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
GAZZUZZ:
It is not me o grin

I had to go check also grin

Na lie.. Na u joor a grin grin grin grin cheesy

MARRIAGE MECHANIC

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by MufasaLion: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
So having kids or marriage is now an achievement?

Irritating folks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Venom11(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Katcall:
hope you're fùcking both of them. Cos Am interested. I fùck milfs for a living
Senior give me link na... Ejor
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by nedekid: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
Metcheew, my kid sis nko, a stunning beauty, UK trained professional, house in lekki, 2 nice automobiles, at 39 she never marry + no kids. You at just 30 de complain undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by dazzlingd(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
It's not easy to be a lady.
You are not sure which man want to chop and abandon you, not easy making a choice in early 20s and from 25 to 30 comes too fast. You will be 25 just some minutes ago then zoom you are 30

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Prince001(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

Its nature to worry about it. She's woman and having kid come with d nature but it's not do or die affair make una just take it easy cos it's not how far but how well!!!!!!!
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
GeneralPula:

Believe it or not, no human can feel complete and fulfilled all alone. Everybody needs somebody. That’s how nature structure it..
And that somebody can only come from their partners and kids?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
kay29000:

Hello, I'm not mocking women... I have sisters. I'm just stating facts. Even Linda Ikeji insinuated the same theory I'm stating, so I don't understand why you feel I'm bashing women. A 40 year old male has more value than a 40 year old female when it comes to marriage matters. This is a fact.

You aren't stating facts, rather perpetuating your sentiment as facts. You are mocking, endlessly judging and creating unreal expectations.

There are countries where there is nothing wrong with a woman getting married at 40, but on this forum, you guys have so much analyses of what the woman did or didn't do to end up that way. Is it that every man she met was a great fit? It's almost as if a lot of old bachelors pass under the radar while they point at women in their shoes.

Men have as much value women do at 40, it is simply that in your society you've convinced yourselves as men that men have it all. A man at 40 who isn't married and doesn't have children is low value. If he had value he would've been married earlier.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by dazzlingd(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
GOFRONT:
Eiyah!!!!

Their lamentation reminds me of one of NwaAmaikpe's powerful quotes which says "Marriage is the Greatest Laurel of a woman. NwaAmaikpe (2019)

Hmmm......."Lets talk"...... Our Auto Crooner

I hope your "Lets talk" is for talking out Auto business or negotiation and not some "Lets talk" that could mean Negotiation of her honeypot.

Oga G, if the latter is your plan, pls retreat, I repeat Retreat.......

And to think of all the single adult ladies crying to bed at night due to their unmarried status, Gazzuzz chose to "Lets talk" with the Fairest of all of them.......Who nor like fair matured lady?? grin......But why the fair one??

That guy grin
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Gaz.zuzz is now a marriage mechanic.
He repairs pussies and that is a lucrative job. I commend him for that.

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
My younger brother is married am married am over 30yrs not even in a relationship and am not crying.

You are a man. Women and men think differently.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Guy shut up the post is for women.

Talkative
Is that how you talk to your father?
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
nedekid:
Metcheew, my kid sis nko, a stunning beauty, UK trained professional, house in lekki, 2 nice automobiles, at 39 she never marry + no kids. You at just 30 de complain undecided

Try and educate your brothers on this forum, because they seem to erroneously believe value lies in age.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by JoshTim: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Hehn, the rate our ladies are unmarried... Ha, this is serious o.

Nigeria is hard, we understand. No man want extra responsibilities when there is no job, no security, no hope in Nigeria.

Vote wisely for enabling environments in Nigeria.

Vote wisely for security

Vote wisely for job

Vote wisely for hope

Vote your conscience

Vote Peter Obi.

Make i vote say Anambra is now like las Vegas. NDI ara

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Otondo, and you fvck those innocent babe everyday, you will understand what loneliness means if you are in their shoe
Everyone is not like you kid.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by dazzlingd(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You aren't stating facts, rather perpetuating your sentiment as facts.

There are countries where there is nothing wrong with a woman getting married at 40, but on this forum, you guys have so much analyses of what the woman did or didn't do to end up that way. Is it that every man she met was a great? It's almost as if a lot of old bachelors pass under the radio while they point at women in their shoes.

Men have as much value women do at 40, it is simply that in your society you've convinced yourselves as men that men have it all. A man at 40 who isn't married and doesn't have children is low value. If he had value he would've been married earlier.

What he meant is that a man at 40 can still get married easily...a woman at 40 finds it difficult to find someone...
He actually meant that an older man will still find a woman of his choice much more easily than a woman.
And it is simply biology. A woman has prime

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ladies have one problem, when most of them are supposed to give relationship a chance, struggle together, build together and have a say in your home, they are busy selling their market to the highest bidder. This is the major problem of a Nigerian girl.

I have one solution, shoot your shot. Who knows you may get lucky

4 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by OgaTheTop2: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
johnoj24:

Vote wisely for marriage shocked
Vote wisely for a saner society cheesy

1 Like

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Treasure17(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Prince001:

Its nature to worry about it. She's woman and having kid come with d nature but it's not do or die affair make una just take it easy cos it's not how far but how well!!!!!!!
We are saying the same thing.
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by madridguy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Your mouth no go kill you grin she need a man to be sappling her too grin

Faber:
Follow white people dey flex feminism muscles and "I don't need a man"

Rita Dominic rushing to go marry, Tonto Dike, always shedding tears for leaving Churchill, Mercy Aigbe becoming a 3rd wife to a man, Judy Austin getting married to Yul Edochie, becoming a second wife, Genevieve running into depression and mental issues because of lack of husband should teach you young ladies some lessons...

Guys are going on strike, you will not notice it till it dawns on you.
I got like two ladies in their 30s always frowning at me when they see me with younger girls...one told me, what I am doing with all these indomie girls. For her mind I should come and settle for her battered pussy grin grin who does that
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
dazzlingd:

What he meant is that a man at 40 can still get married easily...a woman at 40 finds it difficult to find someone...
He actually meant that an older man will still find a woman of his choice much more easily than a woman at 40

Still sentiment.

Maybe in Nigeria where all the men are reading the same sheep manual that dictates to them what and what women can and cannot do because of this and that.

Live and let women live.

Some of you here have sisters older than 40 who are unmarried, yet come here to judge and mock women tirelessly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Faposky95: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
How unfortunate that it's only win-win relationships we seek even into our family .....
When did we stop caring about what makes us tick especially as blacks.
I am married so when ever my wife goes to a friend's surprise birthday and the celebrant is a lady ....... years old and not married, I tell my wife to go tell her friends to look for a man and gift that friend.
What a society, is life not let's enjoy....when becoming married or in a relationship become evil....?
So many ungrounded opinions.....
And simply getting it right with homo sapiens even in my hood these days...tall order.
I once taught young people....I simply told them be real and shine your minds....
Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by kay29000(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You aren't stating facts, rather perpetuating your sentiment as facts. You are mocking, endlessly judging and creating unreal expectations.

There are countries where there is nothing wrong with a woman getting married at 40, but on this forum, you guys have so much analyses of what the woman did or didn't do to end up that way. Is it that every man she met was a great fit? It's almost as if a lot of old bachelors pass under the radar while they point at women in their shoes.

You're taking this too personal. Is a woman's chances of having a healthy baby reduced at 40,yes or no? Compare that to men that can still father healthy children into their 70s. This is the angle I'm coming from. I'm not bashing women.

7 Likes

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Olayetan(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
There's more to life than marriage and kids. Why subjecting yourself to unecessary tears, pressure and sorrow cause you ain't married? Common.

It's very important to have your own family, it's the only thing that will keep you going and not feel lonely as old age is approaching...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by BRATISLAVA: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
FrancisDiote:
Ladies have one problem, when most of them are supposed to give relationship a chance, struggle together, build together and have a say in your home, they are busy selling their market to the highest bidder. This is the major problem of a Nigerian girl.

I have one solution, shoot your shot. Who knows you may get lucky

The romanticization of suffering on this forum is disturbing.

Is it that you believe a relationship is made only by struggling? If you were a woman, would you honestly be with half of you here? So if your significant other doesn't suffer with you, it means they can't have a say in your home? Every woman is poor and needs to struggle first?

The problem is much deeper.

I guess you all sold yourselves as men to the lowest bidder.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by womenareapezz: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2022
EMMNIG:
Swthrt be patient ok.
My immediate younger sister married last month at 41yrs.
It was something to behold, The man is a working class, handsome, young and had never married before. God is faithful to be trusted my dear. To a point i told my wife that we should give her our last daughter in form of adoption. But she asked me if I had given up on God, and I said no, she said ok let's continue to pray and trust God.
She meet this Guy, in less than 5months Marriage plan started. Today they are happily married. I pray for you today, that in the Name of Jesus who bless my sister with Husband will bless you too.
Congratulations in advance..
we all know she slept in the mountains for 5days with one native doctor undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... by Olayetan(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
doggedfighter:
Is that Nairaland's gazzuzz ?

Other than car issues didn't know he helps ladies looking for husbands too.

On the issue, love finds everyone at different times.

While waiting keep busy , if you can and you desire a child so much , birth one or adopt.

It helps and can make one happy !

He probably wants to shoot his shot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.